Rebirth Of Posinous Male Wife...

By Rezioj27

Author:Yan Ruo Elegant Status: Complete Status in COO: 551 Chapters Link : http://www.Icread.com/bookpage/369... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 313
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159

Chapter 155

1.7K 79 7
By Rezioj27

    Unsurprisingly, on the third day of Shen Liang and the others, seeing their reputations rise day by day, the wives and children of the major families in the imperial city also joined the ranks of serving porridge for the refugees. , and even distributed meat buns. Although they earned a good reputation for them at that time, it was a pity that the good times did not last long, and the starting point was too high and destined to be overwhelmed. Those people soon disappeared without a trace. Continuing, as more and more sponsorships were drawn, the number of bamboo plaques distributed every day also increased, and all the victims who received their relief were deeply impressed, and the reputation of the Five Living Bodhisattva spread like wildfire. 

    A few days later, the queen went to the funeral, the emperor personally burial, all the royal family members were present, civil and military officials were dressed in linen and filial piety, and tens of thousands of people were silent. From one day onwards, the common people will officially exonerate their filial piety, and the common people will be able to marry and marry. The old emperor is worried all day long, for fear that Pei Yuanlie will suddenly propose to marry Shen Liang. Now Shen Liang, his personal reputation alone is enough to make him. He was afraid, let alone the forces behind him. 

    The strange thing is that Pei Yuanlie doesn't seem to have any intention of marrying, and Shen Liang also sits in the shop every day for a clinic, without any intention of marrying someone. , It is said that for several days in a row, the imperial doctor went to ask for a pulse. 

    The Hou Mansion has been unsettled and the waves have risen again. The more the Shen Ruiqing brothers are noisy, the more Shen Ruiting insists on separating the family. The old lady who woke up a few days earlier was so angry that she almost fainted again. Decided to let the old goddess continue to pretend to faint, and wait for a while before talking about it. I thought everything would be stable for the time being, and Shen Ruijiang and his wife happily prepared their daughter's dowry. Who knew that this day, a news broke their self-righteousness again. of calm. 

    "What, what?" 

    The old goddess who couldn't move on the bed stared in disbelief. Zhao Lan and Lu Yang were also a little frightened. , the master and the young masters have all been arrested by the Ministry of Punishment, and now the people in the mansion are in a panic, and they have become a mess, and the lady specially asked the young lady to come to the old lady for help."

    This happened so suddenly that they were all caught off guard, and the master didn't arrange it in advance. Now the Da Shifu is surrounded by people from the Criminal Department, and there is no one man who can take charge, and the front and rear courtyards are all messed up. 

    "This..." 

    How is that possible? 

    Once again, I was sure that I didn't hear it wrong, and the other party didn't say it wrong. The old goddess still couldn't believe that the Da Shifu was his family's family, and now her brother is in charge. He is also extremely careful, how could he be caught? Now the Ministry of Justice is arresting people without saying a word. I am afraid that they have sufficient evidence. Even if there is not, how many people can stand the investigation? 

    "Mother..." 

    Zhao Lan and Lu Yang both looked at him. The old lady lost her mind for a while. Now, although he is awake, he is completely paralyzed from the neck down. He has to wear a bib around his neck like a baby, he can't speak clearly, and often jumps out with one or two words. With his current situation, it is definitely unrealistic to go back to his mother's house. If he finds Shen Ruiting, she will The matter of pretending to be dizzy will be exposed, and then... Now she is not sure whether she can still stabilize Shen Ruiting, and she does not dare to take risks easily. 

    "Old Madam, people from Zhao's and Lu's are coming." 

    When they were at a loss, Chunxiang lowered her eyebrows and came to report. Zhao Lan and Lu Yang glanced at each other, and an ominous premonition struck her heart instantly. Could it be... 

    "Let them come in." The 

    two did not dare to think further, and they excitedly ordered in unison. After a while, two people dressed as housekeepers walked in, and the two of them spoke to the servants of the university as soon as they opened their mouths. Same thing. 

    "Impossible, it's impossible..." 

    Zhao Lan and Lu Yang both fell on the chair, murmuring in disbelief. Her parents' family has always been fine. 

    "Little, little beast..."

    A few words suddenly popped out of the mouth of the old goddess who was paralyzed on the couch. Zhao Lan suddenly came back to her senses and said with dark eyes, "Yes, it must be Shen Liang. He framed my mother's family." 

    Even if Shen Liang doesn't have that ability , isn't there a King Qingping behind him? As long as he asks King Qingping for help, can King Qingping agree? 

    "No, I have to go back to my mother's house to have a look." 

    Lu Yang stood up and wanted to run outside, Zhao Lan also followed after seeing this, but... 

    "The old lady is not good, the Hou Ye is coming to the Hexiang Courtyard. " 

    What?" 

    Hearing this, people in the room immediately messed up their hands and feet. After a long time, the old lady pretended to be unconscious again. The servants of the three houses hid behind the screen, while Zhao Lan and Lu Yang sat by the bed, one Standing behind her, pretending to be taking care of the old goddess. 

    "Master Hou." 

    With the greetings of the servants, Shen Ruiting walked in. Immediately he felt that something was not right in the room, but when he took a closer look, it seemed that there was no difference. Shen Ruiting did not hesitate, and walked to the bed. "Why don't you see my mother?" 

    "Did the uncle see it? Why are you asking us?" 

    Zhao Lan and Lu Yang didn't even look at him. Taking the opportunity to speak, Zhao Lan leaned over and wiped off the bulge on the forehead of the old goddess. The cold sweat was due to the unpleasantness of the people in the three rooms recently. Zhao Lan and Lu Yang did not dare to look at him. The indifference he deliberately pretended did not arouse Shen Ruiting's suspicion, but only slightly made him feel unhappy and did something wrong. It's obviously them, why do they dare to look extremely wronged? 

    Thinking of this, Shen Ruiting's face also sank: "This marquis is here to tell you that Liu's, Zhao's and Lu's were all reported for corruption and bribery at the same time, and the book was handed over directly to the emperor by the supervisory censor, and the emperor was agitated. Furious, after convening the cabinet, it has been delegated to the Ministry of Punishment to demand severe punishment, I have inquired about it, and the evidence submitted by the censor is very sufficient, basically just arrest people according to the rules, you can do it yourself."

    After he finished speaking, Shen Ruiting walked away without any intention of helping. They treated his son like this, and they looked like they were greatly wronged. He didn't play a trick behind their backs, it was already cheap for them. 

    "Beast, beast..." 

    After he left, the old goddess spit out two words staring in the direction of the door, her eyes as vicious as poisonous. 

    "I'll go back to Lu's house first." 

    At this time, Lu Yang had no mood to share the same hatred with her, so he left in a hurry after leaving a word. Zhao Lan thought about it and followed closely behind. Her parents' family was their support. Their confidence, if there is no support from their parents, how will they stand still in the future? I'm afraid that the first person who doesn't want to see them will be her husband. 

    "Quick, go back to Lu's house." The 

    servants quickly got ready. Lu Yang and two maids hurriedly climbed into the carriage. At the same time, Zhao Lan also got into another carriage, and the two carriages drove in tandem. away from Houfu. 

    "Bump..." 

    "Ah ah ah..." 

    Just as they were about to turn out of the official residence area and enter the trouble, two loud noises were heard, accompanied by the vibration of the carriage, the two bodies were thrown into the After entering their carriage, they saw the ragged clothes on the corpse and the dense pimples on the dark skin, some of which were still bleeding with pus, Zhao Lan, Lu Yang and the maids all screamed in fright, and their eyes rolled. past. 

    This incident quickly alerted Shen Ruiting, because the incident happened near the downtown area, and their screams attracted the attention of many people. Someone reported it to the government, and Jing Zhaoyin personally brought people to check it out. Went to the Hou Mansion to meet Shen Ruiting in person, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang fainted from fright and couldn't ask anything for the time being, but the two of them had been officials for many years, and they were more or less aware that they were with the two lepers who were thrown into the carriage. There must be some kind of connection between the sick beggars, otherwise why the body was not thrown into someone else's carriage, but was thrown into theirs?

    When they woke up, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang were greatly frightened, their expressions were in a trance, and they kept talking like a devil in their mouths. It was still impossible to ask anything. It improved. Before it got dark, Jing Zhaoyin sent someone to send a message to Shen Ruiting, and found out the identities of the two deceased, beggars in the refugee area, suffering from leprosy, these are not surprising, the strange thing is that they It suddenly disappeared 20 days ago. Before disappearing, some people saw the carriage of the Dongling Marquis. Some people said that they saw two similar people when they went to Xiangguo Temple every other day. That day happened to be people from the Dongling Marquis. In the days of Xiangguo Temple, combined with the old goddess, they murdered Shen Liang, and they wanted to destroy his innocence. The matter is quite clear, but Jingzhao Mansion has no evidence to prove that everything was Shen Liang's revenge, and the two beggars died of natural causes. Yes, it was not man-made killing. Shen Liang had been in Jiulipu at that time, and Jingzhao Mansion felt that it would be meaningless to check it again. 

    "Touch!" 

    Shen Ruiting slammed a punch on the desk, even Jing Zhaoyin guessed the truth, how could he not guess it? They are really cruel, where did Xiao Wu provoke them? They should insult him with two so filthy beggars. 

    "Master Hou..." 

    Chen Xiang, who was at the side, looked at him helplessly. Those people were really disgusting. 

    "Xiangzi, how much pain do you think that child has?" 

    I don't know how long it took, Shen Ruiting choked and said, tearful eyes couldn't help but look at the portrait in the room again, after Gui Chen Laodao's bizarre death, he It was almost certain that there was something different about the calamity of the evil star, but the estrangement over the years made it impossible for him to get close to his son immediately. These days, he gradually recalled the time when his son was not said to be the calamity of the evil star. His pity and love for him is that it is the second son of his beloved wife, or a child who is the same as his beloved wife and looks very similar. It is the treasure left by his beloved wife to him, but he has How was it to him? 

    Now that he learned that the family he had been protecting had hurt him so much, Shen Ruiting felt that his heart was about to die. 

    "Master Hou..."

    Seeing this, Chen Xiang sighed slightly: "Master Hou, you should return the innocence to the Fifth Young Master, it's not too late." 

    As long as there is repentance, it will never be too late, I am afraid that he will do nothing but only one People hide and repent. 

    "I..." 

    Turning to face him, Shen Ruiting opened his mouth, his eyes suddenly narrowed, and he clenched his fists and said, "Let your Linger prepare a carriage, and Ben Hou will go to Wangyuecheng immediately." 

    He couldn't wait for a moment, he had to I saw Master Ruian immediately, and heard him tell him that his youngest son was not a calamity! Although at that time, I was afraid that his blow was the biggest, but now he can't take care of that much. Shoko is right, he has to make Xiaowu innocent. 

    "Yes." 

    As soon as Chen Xiang was happy, he immediately turned and left, Shen Ruiting turned around and walked to the portrait of his beloved wife, raising his hand to paint the smiling face of the portrait: "Ze Qian, if I am really wrong, you and Liang Liang Will you forgive me?" 

    In response to him, there was only a room of desertion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 182K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
136K 6.1K 26
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.5M 91.9K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.1M 27.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...