Under Emison Beat

By Ninabluesky

Collection of One shots & mini stories - Alison and Emily - Emison. Most of the stories and scenarios will be... More

No One Better For The Job (One Shot)
Into You
Into the dream Part I
Into the dream part II
Into the dream - Part III
Into the dream - Part IV
Into the dream - Part V
Go it Alone part I
Go it alone Part II
Something only we know - Part I
Something only we know - Part II
Something only we know - Part III
Something only we know - Part IV
Sonata of love - Part I
Sonata of love - Part II
Sonata of love - Part III
Author note
Sonata of love part IV
Sonata of love - Part V
Sonata of love Part VI
Author's note
Sonata of love part VII
Sayonara
After You
Let it Be - Part I
Let it Be - Part II
Let it Be - Part III
Let it Be - Part IV
Let it Be - Part V
Whenever you're ready (One shot)
My kryptonite - Part I
My kryptonite - Part II
Go Big or Go Home - part I
Go Big or Go Home - part 2
Go Big or Go Home - part 3
Go Big or Go Home - part 4
Go Big or Go Home - Part 5
Go Big or Go Home - part 6
Go Big or Go Home - part 7
Go Big or Go Home - Part 8
Go Big or Go Home - part 9
Go Big or Go Home - part 10
Do you believe in magic? - CH1
Do you believe in magic? - CH2
Do you believe in magic? - CH3
thank you!
Lets Fall in Love
Secret Santa
In love with the Beast - 1
In love with the Beast - 2
In love with the Beast - 3
In love with the Beast - 4
In love with the Beast - 5
In love with the Beast - 6
The perfect way
Love you to Death - Part 1
Love you to Death - Part 2
Love you to Death - Part 3
Love you to Death - Part 4 (End)
The missing ingredient
Loyal brave Love - 1
Loyal brave love - 2
Loyal brave love - 3
Loyal brave Love - 4 (End)
My Mannequin - 01
My Mannequin - 02
My Mannequin - 03
My Mannequin - 04 (End)
CH 01 - Loving you is a losing game
CH 02 - Loving you is a losing game
CH 03 - Loving you is a losing game
CH 04 - Loving you is a losing game
I'm the love of your life - CH 02
I'm the love of your life - CH 03
I'm the love of your life - CH 04
GLOW (One shot - Eng)
Glow (ESP version)

I'm the love of your life - CH 01

316 12 4
By Ninabluesky

Hi! Here we're again with another mini Emison story. It's an AU, no -A or anything like that. This story has been inspired by the song on my way of Jlo. Hope u enjoy it :)

I'm the love of your life - CH 01

When did we become so cynical? When did we lose our faith in love? If you ask Alison when that happened, she probably would say it all started with her parents' marriage. The DiLaurentis were nothing more than a pose, a perfectly arranged marriage, which brought lots of things, except for love.

While growing up, Alison's vision about love was nothing more than two frustrated people who barely tolerated each other. And, maybe that was the big reason why she never dreamed of dating anyone. No crushes, no dates for formal dances. Some people started to wonder what her 'thing' was. Was she into boys? Into girls? Into something at all?

Well, Alison was really into something. Something that captivated her eyes, her mind at a young age and that was Math. Numbers never lie. Formulas don't cause problems, they solve them and Math, well Math was the only authentic, truthful thing Alison had in life till the celebration of her 30's.

"I swear to god, Alison. I'll drag you out of this bed if I've to!"

The blonde rolls her eyes, like every Friday night, she was already in bed, reading a book when her cousin, Spencer came into her place, with the only intention to celebrate Alison's birthday.

"Spencer, I already put on my pajamas"

"And? Just change your clothes!"

"Spence, I've a class tomorrow, at first hour"

"And? You're the teacher! You decide when the class starts!"

"Ha-ha-ha, very funny, but that's not how our school system works. Besides, I don't think the Principal would appreciate if I arrive late or worse, with a hangover"

"Well, since I'm the Principal, I'm pretty sure you'll have a free pass, at least this time"

"Who are you and what have you done with Spencer? Because my cousin is all about rules and no fun"

"Well, you might be right, but I thought we should change that, at least tonight"

"Why?"

Spencer sighs, she doesn't give a clear answer and for a second Alison wonders if she should push for an answer or not but to solve any equation, she needs more facts than variables, so, she asks again, she pushes for an answer and she gets it, even if she feels bad after it.

"Oh, Spence. I'm so sorry, I really thought you would get back together"

"I know, me too, but he said that he needed more fun in his life and less stress... so, it's over... for real, this time"

She has never looked at Spencer like this before. So beaten, so out of herself. This proves her once again that love is nothing more than misery. Nothing good comes from falling in love or believing in love. You might call her cynical, coward, but Alison doesn't regret her choices. She's fine without love in her life and Spencer will be fine too... probably after a set of shots of tequila and that's how they finished here, in a bar.

"Jesus, Spencer. Calm down, it's not water!"

"C'mon, Ali. Just for tonight. Can you pretend to be fun?"

"Shut up, Hanna! I don't know what the hell are you doing here"

"Spencer invited me..."

"You did?!"

"I just said I was paying for the drinks tonight"

"And, who am I to say no to free drinks?"

Alison and Spencer roll their eyes. Really, they don't know how this girl can be a teacher. A teacher of arts for Lord Sake! And, Hanna asks herself the same question every day because seriously, she was born to be a star! To be on tours and get paid to play her music, but, for now, teaching music at the school must do it, at least to pay the bills.

So typical of Hanna to get the most of each opportunity, she might not be close to this pair, but she's here to get drunk, not to make friends. And, Spencer has the same goal, so, the two girls seem like the best besties of the world, shot after shot. Alison frowns, looking at how well they are drinking together, she had no idea that Spencer was friends with Hanna. And, to be honest, they are not close at all, but it looks like both women like tequila pretty much so...

"Hey, bartender! Bring us another round of shots!"

"That's the spirit, Hanna!"

Alison rolls her eyes, if Spencer had already a drinking buddy for tonight, then, why did she have to come too? Well, it might be selfish of Spencer to use Alison's birthday as an excuse to drink her sorrow for a bad breakup but...

"I'm really glad to have you in my life, Ali. You're the one constant in my life I can always count on..."

Alison deeply sighs and she knows that she might be out of her zone of comfort but Spencer needs this so...

"Let's drink till the sun comes in"

Says the birthday girl, raising her glass.

"Yeah! That's the spirit, Alison!"

Says Hanna when she tries to spank Alison when she says it, but of course the hand of Hanna never touches Alison's butt because if looks could kill, Hanna would be dead right now.

"It's a way to say 'hi' between friends. I do it with my friends all the time"

"Well, I'm not your friend, Hanna so keep your hand away from me"

Hanna rolls her eyes and she decides to spank Spencer instead, to which the brunette replies with a punch in the arm.

"Ouch! You two are mean and not fun!"

Alison and Spencer laugh when they hear Hanna whining and rubbing her arm. Drinks come and go. Of course, Alison pretends just to drink as much as them. But, someone had to be the adult here, to stay awake and conscious to drive them home. And, to witness what Alison will always remember as the worst night of her life.

"What the hell?!"

Alison angrily yells to the woman who has dared to touch her butt. The other woman freezes the moment she looks at the lethal gaze of the blonde. She has no words other than saying...

"Wow!"

Let's rewind a little bit here... So, we all have bad nights, right? Bad moments, bad encounters we don't plan for them to happen and yet, they happen. And, we curse the Universe for it. Blaming him for conspiracy against us, but should we really blame the Universe for what goes wrong in our lives? Probably not, because what, for us might appear to be the worst moment of our lives, for others, it might be completely the opposite. Or, at least that was the feeling Emily was getting earlier that night, when she was trying to enlist the company of her dear friend Toby, so he could accompany her.

"Toby, c'mon! Let's go!"

"Em, I don't know..."

"C'mon! Let's go out! Please! This is the night I'll finally find..."

"The love of your life... you say that every night and yet, here you're more single than ever..."

Emily sighs deeply, her dear friend Toby is right and she has no good tracks of long relationships to prove him wrong. But, just because she hasn't found "the one", it doesn't mean she should stop trying, right?

Contrary to the majority of the population. Emily is a hopeless romantic. She's the kind of girl who strongly believes that all you need in this life is Love, just like the song of the beatles says. And, you can blame her parents for it. The Fields are something out of this world. The kind of couple which is over the edge of extinction.

Like in any romantic comedy, their love story started with a singular first encounter. Emily always gets the butterflies every time she hears the story of how they met. Like in a movie, they just needed one look, one gaze to know they were meant to be. And, that kind of feeling, of love at first sight is what Emily has been looking for, all this time.

One look, one kiss, one true love. It shouldn't be that hard right? And, yet, here she's at her 33s, still looking for that first encounter which will change her life forever. And, that's why Emily drags her dear friend Toby to a new bar, she has been longing to try for a while.

The place was full, the music was loud and the ladies, well, Emily has never had issues to hook up with someone and looking at the way all the girls are looking at her, tonight will not be any different.

"Honestly, Em. You don't need my presence to get laid, I don't know what I'm doing here..."

"C'mon, Toby! Don't be so grumpy!"

Normally, Toby is not so negative, but his bad luck in love till now, it's making him more bitter and less hopeful. Something that Emily doesn't like and she plans to change that tonight. She can always look for the love of her life another night, right? Tonight, she needs to focus on Toby, and help him to get a girl or at least laid. Looking around, there are lots of good choices, but since the moment they arrived at the bar, there's a tall brunette which has caught Toby's attention.

"Who's that girl who's talking with Hanna?"

Toby asks, looking a little shy to approach one of Emily's friends, just to meet this brunette who drinks shots of Tequila like it was water. And if Toby is not brave enough to approach, then Emily has to bring the girl to him.

"Wait here..."

"Em; no, wait!"

Too late to stop her, Emily is already rushing to ask Hanna to introduce them. And, she's too tipsy to notice that Hanna is not the blonde she decided to say 'hi' with a spank on the butt.

"What the hell?!"

Alison angrily yells to the woman who has dared to touch her butt. Did someone just spank her? Oh, hell no! The blonde will not tolerate such a thing and she turns around, ready to kick the ass of the man who has dared to offend her, but to her surprise, there's no man, just a tall brunette who freezes the moment their eyes meet. A killer look, a lethal gaze is what Emily should be noticing right now, but all the brunette can see is the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen. Two sapphires, blue like the ocean. An ocean Emily wishes she could just plunge in. So lost in that deep blue that Emily loses her words and all she can say it's...

"Wow!"

And, Emily was right, she just needed one look, one gaze, to know who was meant to be the love of her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.6K 60
Emily Fields is a city-town girl born and raised in California, living in the fast line of life until her father was lost to the war. Dealing with th...
167K 4.1K 28
emison au
145K 4.1K 62
Based on the ABC Family (now Freeform) show Pretty Little Liars. The girls have just found Ali and are on their way back from NY after killing A. Emi...
49K 1.1K 22
Emily is 18 yrs old, was a famous actress and model. She had everything, fame, money, and girls but after that night she was forced by her parents t...