101 Dalmatian Streets The Soi...

By deamion001

A United States Marine named Charlie "Bullseye" Osborne has been announced as the heritage owner of the old C... More

Chapter One: Stepping Foot In London
Chapter 2: Moving In
Chapter 3: The Univited Breakfast Trio
Chapter 4: The Musical Pup
Chapter 5: A Day At The Races: Part 1
Chapter 6 A Day At The Races: Part 2
Chapter 7: The Match/Save Of The Century
Chapter 8: Clarissa Gone Mad
Chapter 9 Da-Vinci's Birthday Part: 1
Chapter 10: Da-Vincis Birthday Part: 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Guru Meow
Chapter 12: The Bully
Chapter 13: Lunch With a Couple
Chapter 14: V.E.T for Dorothy
Chapter 15: Living On the Wild Side Part 1
Chapter 16: Living On the Wild Side Part 2
Chapter 17: Dizzy and DeeDee's Playdate
Chapter 18: An Artist Confession and Rescue
Chapter 19: Protecting the Family
Chapter 20: A Day At the Movie's
Chapter 21: The Dalmatian Mobile
Chapter 22: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 1
Chapter 23: Walk Down Memory Lane Part 2
Chapter 24: Infiltration
Chapter 25: Infiltration Part 2
Chapter 26: Protecting the Family Round 2
Chapter 27: Fancy for the Day
Chapter 28: DTM (Dylans Treehouse Makeover)
Chapter 29: Halloween Special
Chapter 30: When the Walls Have Eyes.
Chapted 31: Fleamageddon
Chapter 32: One Hellova Welcome
Chapter 33: The Night of War Prt 1
Chapter 34: The Night of War Prt 2
Chapter 35: The Night of War Prt 3
Chapter 36: The Night of War Prt 4
Chaper 37: The Night of War Prt 5
Chapter 38: Charlie's Last Stand
Chapter 40: A Christmas Miracle
Chapter 41: Epilogue
Chapter 42: A Sequel?!

Chapter 39: Charlie's Last Stand Part 2

300 3 3
By deamion001

Heavy breathing was all that could be heard, darkness was all that could be seen, nothing felt real, nothing seemed real, all he could feel was numbness, his mind went into complete distraction mode trying to shield Charlie from reality when suddenly a voice could be heard calling his name, at first it was muzzled for a hard to hear.

"charlie." The voice called out as Charlie's hearing started to come back, "CHARLIE!" The voice was now screaming to which Charlie eyes shot opened to see Dolly covered in soot and cuts, red lights flashing everywhere covering the hallway they were in, "Charlie Come On Bro We Need To Get You Outta Here!!!" Dolly yelled as she helped Charlie get to his feet "Come on Bro Get Up." She yelled as the intense heat was felt, having trouble the Dalmatian named Dolly swooped underneath him and held him up.

The fire, the smoke its all in his face, then the memory's started to come back, the fight, blood... it was all coming back.

"D-Dolly." The man said very weakly.

"Come on Charlie I'm not Giving up on you." Dolly said as she kept him on his feet as they moved througj the fire engulfed hallway.

"Did... Did everyone make it... make it out?" He asked her.

"Everyone got out, Da-Vinci didn't want to leave you behind so I told her I'll get you." Dolly explained as they room tilted just a bit causing Charlie to slid into the wall with a large thud.

"Ow." He winced in pain as he grabbed the side of his body only to reveal his hands to be covered with blood, "Oh shit thats blood, thats alot of my blood." He said as he looked down at Dolly who was having trouble holding him up.

"Come on big guy lets get you outta here." She grunted as she pushed the weaken Charlie to move forward. As they reached the end of the hallway, the Dalmatian Mobile was leaning more in than usual to as the fire

"I knew the old girl could do it." Charlie joked as Dolly grabbed the two ropes that hanged in front of them and started to tie it around him.

"DYLAN YOU SET?!" She yelled up to the opening.

"We're set Doll, Alright Everyone PuLL!" The voice echos down to Charlie and Dollys ears. Charlie smiled as he hears his family.

"Stay with me Charlie I'm not losing you!" Dolly said but Charlie wasn't paying attention as he held onto the rope, "Hold on to the rope Charlie, the sooner we get out of here the better." Dolly said as she grabbed her rope and and started to climb up.

Up on the Docks

"Keep pulling everyone!" Dylan yelled as the pups along with Percy helped pull the two ropes with all their might, "That's it everyone that's it!"

"Man Charlie needs to lose a few pounds." Spike joked as they continue to pull.

Back With Charlie and Dolly

Charlie tries to climb as well but his weaken body wasn't much help to him as he gave way to the pain. He closes his eye thinking of everything... the loving warmth of home, the hot meal he'll, the love of his girlfriend, the sound of the rope splitting, the laughter... wait rope?

On Deck
The pups that were pulling Charlie's rope suddenly flew back all piling up on one another.

"The Rope!"

Charlie looked up to witness that his rope had snapped, and started to plummet down to the firey depth of hell but before he went far, his rope was snatched up. Dolly grabbed his rope and was now holding him by a thread. Charlie looked up to see her struggling to hold onto both hers, and Charlie, since Charlie was alot more heavier than anyone else in the family.

"I'm not letting you go that easy." Dolly grunted as she held onto the ropes but her grip was starting to give way... Dolly and Charlie looked on at each other with dire looks as Charlie looked back down to see fire starting to enter the elevator shaft.

"Dolly this clearly isn't going to work."

"No it has to we gotta get you out of here."

"Dolly don't you see, you cant hold me up by your self."

"I'm not letting you go."

"Dolly you need to let go!"

"Never!"

"Look around us, you can't hold me up and fire is rising down below not to mention the car above is starting to lean more in!"

"But we need you!"

"I KNOW!" Charlie yelled as he looked away the sounds of explosions could be heard around then as he looked back up, "You need to let me go."

"What no, no I'll never let you go we can make it out of here!" Dolly said.

"Dolly it's best for you to go I'm weighing you down you need to let me go!"

"No I won't, I can't, I don't want to!" She yelled as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Dolly, look at me." Charlie said as Dolly looked away sniffing, "Look at me." He said again getting her to look at her, "I know this is scary to process, but you have showed me that you are capable of handling yourselves."

"No no, we can't live without you, I can't live without you, things won't be the same without you!" She cried.

"I know but..." Charlie winched at the pain he was in, "You need to be strong."

"No please..." She choked on her words as the tears started to blind her vision.

"Tell Da-Vinci I loved her, tell everyone I loved them."

"We loved you too, all of us."

"I know." Charlie said quickly reaching into his pocket and pulled out a knife he had on him and cut the rope, Dolly watch in horror as Charlie plummet down.

"CHARLIE!" She screamed as she was pulled hard flying over the Dalmatian Mobile which started to to lean in more. Charlie felt his entire body pushing against gravity as he fell staring up at the car and to see Dolly fly over the car, soon giving a smirk as he was reminded of something.

"Superman." He said as he closed his eyes ready to take the impact.

landed on the top deck, where all of her siblings along with Fergus, Percy Hunter, Big-Fee, Sid, Summer, and Spike who quickly ran over and nuzzled Dolly who nuzzled back.

"Dolly!"
"Are you alright!?"
"Are you alright?!" Everyone asked in jumbles as the sound of screeching metal can be heard behind Dolly, the Dalmatian Mobile slid the rest of way down and fell to the bottom of the elevator shaft causing a major explosion which rocked the entire ship causing all of the animals to stumble for a bit, soon a bunch of helicopters flew over them shinning spotlights onto the wreckage.

"CPD, Stay Right Where You Are!"

Later

The sky filled with smoke as firefighter's did their best to put the fire out, Delilah and Doug waited desperately to see their pups, once the rescue team managed to help the animals off the ship all the Dalmatians quickly ran over and tackled Doug who immediately cried with joy, Delilah quickly ran over and nuzzled Dylan, Dolly and Da-Vinci.

"Oh my Dog your okay!"

"We're fine mom, we're all okay." Dylan said as they looked over to see many soldiers getting arrested and put into paddy wagons, two police officers carried a cage with Cruella in it.

"You cursed pups you have not seen the last of me, I will have my revenge I will!" She swore as she was thrown into the back of the paddy wagon and drove away.

"Well we won't be seeing her for awhile." Dylan laughed and looked over to Dolly who was staring off at the ship, tears were streaming down her face, "Hey now that I think about it, did Charlie make it out?" He asks, soon everyone looked at Dolly who was trying her best from breaking down.

"Don't worry Dolly, like you said he can handle himself, he'll be back, right?" Da-Vinci asked Dolly hoping she would back her up.

"No... he's not coming back." She answered.

"What you mean he's not coming back?"

"HE'S DEAD OKAY!? HE DIED... He died to save me, he... he died because of me." Dolly screamed at everyone tears broke loose, "I had him in my hands, then he sacrifice... sacrifice himself for us..." She started to choke on her words as other pups started to tear up, "He... he wanted me... t-to ..." At this point she could speak she just cried, cried and cried Delilah quickly ran up and nuzzled her trying to calm her down, Triple D huddled up to each and whimpered, Delgado had his head down in shame as some tears fell, Dizzy and DeeDee quickly latches onto Hunter who tried his best to calm them down, Dylan looked back at the ship and just stared at the ship.

"N-no there's no way, it's Charlie, he could never die, there has to be explanation." He said trying find hope but Dawkins pulled on his collar.

"Dylan judging by the amount of damage that was caused I don't believe he would survive." He said with a heartbroken tone, Dylan looked on in disbelief as tears started to fall from his face, but the worst out of all of them was Da-Vinci, poor Da-Vinci her entire heart shattered at the news, she completely went limp as she started to cry.

"Da-Vinci I'm... I'm so sorry..." Dolly cried as she looked over to Da-Vinci but noticed she was gone, "Da-Vinci?" She called out.

"Wait where did she go?"
"Da-Vinci!"
"Da-Vinci!" The pups all called out but no answer back. To Da-Vinci she didn't know what she was doing, she didn't know what to think, tears streamed down her face as she ran, running to who knows where, all she knew was Charlie's gone and never coming back, her whole life her love for Charlie shattered, her glow was burned out completely she just ran, ran as fast as she could to anywhere, soon stopping at the canal where Da-Vinci for the first time laid eyes on the love of her life, her future mate if it was possible, was it wrong for a dog to love a human, it's a weird kink that's for sure but Da-Vinci didn't care about that right now, all she sees is that her love one is gone.

"Why, why, WHY?!" She screamed in anger as she laid down near the edge of the canal balling her eyes out, her heart was completely broken, "W-why did you... you have to go?" She whispered as her voice cracked and grasped with tears streaming down her muzzle and cheeks, she just laid there crying as a foggy mist took over the land.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 53 28
Eyeball Chambers left Castle Rock when Ace was arrested, choosing to change his ways. He cleaned himself up, went back to school to get proper grades...
39K 865 53
Following success of my Eyeball Chambers fanfic 'We're taking the long road' and the work in progress of my Cobra imagines/preferences I have decided...
987K 37.2K 25
F/M/M Story - Kali Edridge looks like your every day, average all-American college student. But Kali has a secret. She's not like most people. She is...
7.2K 90 7
Things couldn't get better for Kali and her new friend Charlie Osborne as they're having the time of their lives with the Dalmatian family. But that'...