UGLY NO MORE

By Liliessweetheart

a Jenlisa Fantasy Fanfiction.. A story between the Hottie and the Ugly! [with matured content (≧▽≦) ] 🎖️2 se... More

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Final chapter
Bonus Chapter
New story!

Chapter 15

3.1K 82 11
By Liliessweetheart

"So what happened to you Lis??" V immediately asked when Lis sat down on the couch..

"I don't recall what really happened to me V..My memories are vague from last night! I think I got drug!" Lis replied.

"But how?!" V asked..

"I don't know..But you knew me V..Even though how much drunk I am..I can still remember what happened to me the Moment I woke up!" Lis replied..

"Yeah..So what is your plan now??" V asked..

"If the issues in hand are not going to disclosed to others then I will not making a action about it anymore...besides I don't think those Models will going to disclosed it to media,It will also ruined their image's .."Lis replied

"I guessed you're right..But damn!! I didn't know those Models have that kind of motives...This is a proof that you're charm is enormous.." V answered..

"And That will become my huge problem..I guessed I have to be careful from now on!" Lis said..

"Yeah! You must!" V replied..

"Excuse me V.. I need to take a bath!" Lis said..

"Okay!" V answered..

-----

Lis was done taking a bath..He is now lying on his bed at the hotel room still trying to recall what happened last night...Taeyung already back to his hotel room..his head are already hurt by trying but he can't still recall what happened,so he gave up..

The screen of his phone light up again..Lis noticed it and read those messages..
He found out that he have a 30 missed calls and 50 messages..5 missed calls from jisoo and the rest is from Jennie...

He read the messages..Jennie is scolding him for not answering her calls and messages..Lis thought that..Jennie is acting like his girlfriend nor wife for nagging him..

Lis replied Jennie's message..He explained that He is taking a shower..Jennie immediately Called lis..Lis answered it..

On the phone:

"Let's Face time!"

Lis immediately comply..

"Why are you calling me??" Lis asked..

"What's with those violet spot on your Neck??" Jennie immediately answered upon seeing Lis neck..

Lis covered it using his shirt..

"It's nothing..Just old mosquito bites!"

Oh yeah! Italian mosquitoes!"

"Ummm..So why did you call??"

"To asked you how does it feel dancing with hot Models!"

"Ummm..what are you saying??"

"Don't act like you don't know cause I saw you're video.. Dancing with hottie italians!"

Lis eyes widened..

"How??"

"Jk send a video to Bambam..Bambam didn't want to show to us but Somi did!"

Lis sighed deeply..

"Ah..Ummm..That I can explain!"

"Did you enjoy??"

Lis gulp..

"You did..So did you bed one of them??" Jennie sadly asked..

"No! We only dance.. That's all!" Lis answered..He have to lie so that Jennie won't get more angry..

"Why are you in a Nightclub??"

"V invited me to go with him..So I accompany him!"

"How did you end up being with those Italians??"

"They come to us and have a chitchat then invited to dance..I just agreed to help V get rid of them.. Because he is feeling
uncomfortable.."

"Why would he felt uncomfortable??"

"Because he is not into women!"

"What do you mean??"

"V is not into women.. That's why he can't be with you!"

[A/n: sorry V 🙏]

Jennie gasped..her eyes also widened..

"Are you serious??"

"Yeah..but keep it a secret okay??"

"Of course..Oh my gosh! I still can't believe.."

"Sorry..I just also found out not so long ago!  If i already knew back then..I will warned you!"

"It's fine.. At least I know now the reason why..I thought..he didn't find me attractive!"

"But I do!" Lis mumbled in a low voice..

"You're saying something??"

"Nah! Did you hear something??"

Jennie shake her head..

"Okay..Then I didn't say anything!" Lis said then smiled..

"Ah! That smiled of yours!"

"Why?! What about it??"

"Nothing.."  jennie said hiding her smiled..

"Umm.. where are you?? Are you and the others still in Jeju??"

"We already back in Seoul..We can't stay there longer.. Especially when you're not there anymore! I'm on my room By the way.."

"I see..But all of you can still stay there and enjoy the beach.."

"It's different when you're with us!"

"How so?? What's the difference??"

"There's no Good view!" Jennie shyly replied..

Lis chuckled..

"I'm a good view huh..Which part of me is the Good view then Miss kim??"

"The whole you!"  Jennie said then bite her lips..

Lis stared at Jennie's lips..

"You look sexy when you're biting your lips!" Lis blurted out..

Jennie smiled widely..

"Oh! I didn't know you find me sexy while I'm doing it..Then,I keep doing it for you!"

Lis smiled..
"I missed kissing those luscious Lips!"

Jennie seductively lick her lower lips..Lis keep on staring..

"Oh stop doing that! You're making me go crazy!"

"Come back to Seoul now! I will let you taste my lips again!"

Lis mouth agape..

"You know.. You're such a teased!"

Jennie giggled..

"I'm serious though!"

"We can't continue doing that..I will only kiss you if we are now together!"

"We will see about that! If you want to taste,You can always do it.." jennie said then smiled..

"Ah! If you won't do anything for me to felt tempt then I can be able to Resist!"

"Oh! Thanks for giving me a brilliant idea!"

"Jennie.. I'm telling you don't do something silly!"

"I won't! "

Suddenly Lis heard some knock on his door..

"Wait,Let me check who's on the door!"

"Okay Go ahead.. I'll be just waiting here!"

Lis nod his head then put down the phone on his bed then get out from the room and approach the front door..

"Manager-nim!" Lis said..

"Get ready tonight Lis,You and Taeyung are invited on a Fashion show..We will be leaving at 7pm.." the manager replied..

"Okay Manager-nim..But may I know what kind of fashion show is it??" Lis asked..

"Victoria's secret fashion show!"the Manager replied..

"Huh?! But that's for lingeries right??" Lis asked..

"Yeah! They send invitations for you and Taeyung..Zendaya and Priyanka will also be there.." The Manager replied..

"I see..Okay.." Lis answered..

"Alright..I will be going now! See you at the lobby before 7" the manager said..

"Okay Manager-nim.." Lis replied..The manager leave and Lis closed the door..

Lis go back to his room and continue talking to jennie..

"Hi!" Lis greeted..

"Hello.. You're back!"

"Mhm.."

"Who's at your door??"

"Our Manager.."

"I see..Are you going somewhere today??"

"Nope..But Tonight!"

"Where' to??"

"On a Fashion show..Me, Taeyung,Zendaya and Priyanka are all invited to attend!"

"I see..So you will going to be busy tonight then.."

"Mhm.."

"Okay..then maybe I will go to Rosé house later.. I'm getting bored here on my condo"

"Alright.."

"By the way..Did you already eat your breakfast??"

"Not yet.."

"Why?! It's almost 9 am there right??"

"Mhm..I just got home so I d----what I meant I just woke up!"

Jennie suspiciously looked at Lis

"Just got home huh!! Where did you gone to??"

"I umm..Out.. Doing a morning jog! Yeah that's right ha ha" Lis said, ackwardly laughed

"You're lying..Tell me! Where did you really gone up to!"

"Someone at the door again! Let's talked again Later jennie! Bye!"

Lis end the call..Jennie gritted her teeth..She immediately dialled Lis number again..Lis scolded his self for being careless... Jennie send a message to Lis after Lis not answering her calls..Lis read it..

From Jennie:

DON'T EVER SHOW YOURSELF TO ME AGAIN IF YOU WON'T ANSWER MY ONE AND LAST CALL!
9:12 am

Lis eyes widened...Jennie is angry..Lis phone rings..Lis gulp then answer Jennie's call..

"Now tell me! Where did you go??"

"I'm sorry...I can't recall the details but I will tell you the whole story when I go back at Seoul..I promise!"

"You're making excuses again!"

"No i don't..I swear..I don't really remembered anything after I woke up in a unfamiliar room!"

Jennie gasped..

"Who's with you??"

Lis closed his eyes then immediately stand up and take off his clothes and show Jennie the marks on his body..Jennie eyes widened..

"I was rape!" Lis said..

Jennie gasped and cover her mouth with her hand..Lis wear his clothes again..

"T-Those..Those marks.. we're made by those Women??"

"Yes."

"Explained to me everything now!! I can't wait till you come back here in Korea!! I want to know everything!!"

"When I woke up a while ago in one of the rooms in Motel..I can't recall anything happened to me after I was drag outside the Club last night..But I do remember that they keep on making me and Taeyung drink..But I'm sure that I was drugged.."

Jennie can't believe what she is hearing..She was too shocked to speak..

"I knew it because..This never happened to me before.. Even though how drunk I am.."

Lis suddenly heard Jennie's sob..Lis looked at the screen..

"Hey, You're crying!"

"I..I..waaaahh"

Jennie burst out crying..Lis sadly looked at Jennie and turn off the camera..

"I'm sorry..I won't be able to faced you anymore! Now that you already knew what's happened to me..You must feel disgusted about me!"

"No! It's not what you think..I was just so sad for you and at they same time felt angry..Those women's are evil..How can they take advantage of you!"

"Taeyung asked me what is my plan..I told him I will not going to take actions if The issues won't disclosed to public or anyone! That I am sure..those Women's will not going to spread it to anyone..It will ruined their image's too!"

"But they have to be punished at least!"

"I know but..what can I do..It's also my fault for trusting them..It will become my lesson now..Not to party on stranger's country!"

"What if..Those three women's used it against you?! For you to follow their desires! To control you!"

"They won't do that! They will lost a huge if they do that! Just like I said..I won't take actions if they won't..But just in case...I already told my trusted people to gathered information about those three.."

"Okay..If I saw those three I will kick them on their face!"

Lis chuckled..

"You're willing to get into trouble for me huh?! Should I assume now that you already have a feelings for me??"

"Lis.. Let's talked in person after you go back here in korea..I need to tell you something!! Very important one!"

"Oh sure Nini!"

"Nini??"

"Oh yeah.. short for Jennie"

"Oh i like it..Then I will call you Lili too!"

"Okay Nini!"

"Thank you Lili..I will wait for you! And so be careful tonight!"

"Mhm.. I will Nini.."

"Don't forget to text me when you already back at Your hotel room!"

"Okay Nini.."

"Alright..Bye now..Lili"

"Bye Nini"

The call ended..Lis put down his phone and sighed deeply..He wonder what is the important thing that Jennie wanted to say to him..

-----

Oh My! Here it comes... 🤭 Lili and Nini are back..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 20.5K 45
A Blackpink fanfiction starring JenLisa. It's a LISA G!P for starters. +++ In frustration, she grabbed her phone. She always does this whenever she's...
133K 3.1K 38
Complete 💯 ✅ ------ Jennie Kim came from a rich family but chose to follow her dream of becoming an idol, but one day her manager resign. A new man...
250K 7.2K 38
Jennie is getting cheated on by her boyfriend and Lisa's ex girlfriend is getting married to someone else not even six months after they broke up. Je...
203K 9.2K 50
JenLisa Fanfiction It is about the Priestesses who have been reincarnated in a modern day era. A quest for the protector to travel to this alternate...