Bucket Hat

glittershims

It all started with just being an ARMY and getting to finally see her ultimate group, BTS, live in concert. E... Еще

Road Trip
Hmmmm
Day 1
Soundcheck
Hidden Message
Phone Call
Meeting
Temptation
Morning after
Making Plans
Tenth Floor
Meeting the Members
Soundcheck Day 2
Backstage
Sleepover
Mindblown
18~goodbye~
Used
Voicemails
The Call
Chance
Adventure
Surprise!
Can't wait
Bliss
Teasing
Goodbye again
Delivery
Come
Here
Confrontation
Lomg Time Coming
Dorm
Settle
Kayla's coming!
Kayla's here!
Sneaking
Photos
Mistake
Lost
Understanding
Ok
New Beginning
Breakdown
Let Go
Ache
I Love You
Happiness

Proposition

47 5 0
glittershims

The concert was amazing, as expected. BTS concerts aren't just an average concert, it's a performance. It's art. It's beautiful. And being back stage we got to see it all up close and personal. We saw the guys run off and on stage for set and outfit changes. They would smile and wave at us. Jungkook stole a couple more quick, sloppy, sweaty kisses from me whenever he ran by. I loved every one of them. I noticed Yoongi stealing a glance at Kayla a few times as he ran by. And I swear I saw a smile from him a couple of times. She was on cloud nine of course! Her bias talked to her, called her beautiful-indirectly of course, and has looked at her and even smiled at her, we think, during the show. Should could die a happy woman tonight. I love seeing her so giddy.

Once the show ended we were again at a loss of what to do or where to go. The guys finished the show by being lowered down under the stage, so they didn't come by us again. The manager was no where to be found. Most all of the staff that was nearby backstage had disappeared as well. We were lost. "What do we do now El? Do we stay here? Do we go to the waiting room? Do we leave?" I look at her just as confused as she looks at me and I shrug. "I don't know. I'm not even sure how to get to the waiting room, or out of here unseen for that matter. I don't remember the way we came in. Do you?" She looks at me shaking her head. "Fuck no I don't remember! I thought I was gonna piss myself waiting for that manager guy to get us. It's a blur after he finally came until we got into the waiting room where they were." I keep looking around but everyone just like vanished. No one was anywhere. "I say we just start walking back stage until we find our way out." I look to my sister for agreement and we both start walking. I feel a ping of disappointment, hoping I'd see him again. This was the last night of their world tour, they would be heading back to Korea in the morning. I'm sure they'll want to celebrate or do a vlive or something together. Jungkook asking me to stay with him was just a heat of the moment thing I think to myself. I should feel lucky for everything that happened these past couple of days. It was a dream, and a wonderful memory I'll keep with me forever.

We have been walking for what feels like forever-it was essentially 15 minutes-and we seem to have gotten nowhere. "Ella!" my sister whines. "We're like lost! We've been walking forever and haven't seen anything really, or a single person. I'm tired!" I try my hardest to not get irritated at how childish Kayla is acting because I know how dramatic she can be. "Im tired too Kay. What do you want me to do?" You can't help but snap at her. "Call your man to come save us!" That's not happening. I saw from the movies they released what it's like backstage after I concert. It's chaos and they're crazy busy. "No Kayla! They just finished and I'm sure they're busy getting out of their stage clothes and make-up. I'm sure they're too busy right now. I'm not calling him." Kayla groans but stomps forward with me down the hallway. After a few more minutes I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly grab it out.

Ella where did you go? Did you leave me? I sent my manager to get you and bring you to me but you were gone. Did you change your mind about me?

His paranoid ass is too cute. I can't help but smile. Does he really like me this much?

I didn't leave, everyone left the stage and we didn't know what to do so we started walking and now we're lost. I figured you were really busy, especially being your last tour date, and had important things to do. I didn't want to bother you by calling.

I see bubbles immediately so I tell Kayla to stop and we wait to see what Jungkook says.

Nothing is more important than you. I am sorry I didn't send someone faster to get you. Please don't move. I am sending staff to find you. I need to see you again.

My heart flutters. "Ella I want to vomit at how sappy sweet this boy is. I'm jealous." I just smile as I look down at my last message. She's right, Jungkook is definitely sweet. I type a reply.

I won't move. I promise.

I turn to Kayla. "If I do recall I saw a certain rapper looking at you every time the guys ran by us. AND I do believe I also caught a smile a couple times." She smiles and grabs her cheeks. "He's so fucking hot El! I'd ride him all night if he'd let me and sign every NDA they could throw at me. I'd make that man my dirty little secret for sure if I could." My mouth falls open at how descriptive my little sister was with her Yoongi fantasy. She laughs at my reaction. "Oh shut up Ella! You very well could be the one getting it on with your bias tonight. No one asked me to spend the night with them." I blush at the thought but brush it off quickly. "We aren't going to sleep together Kay! We barely know each other. We'll just....cuddle and talk. Maybe kiss some. He's got like a 12 hour flight back to Korea in a few hours remember? So he won't sleep with me and then go. You know I don't do one night stands and stuff." She side eyes me. "Mhm. Ok sister. Do me a favor and don't think about how innocent you are tonight, ok? You might never see him again, don't waste it." I smack her and whisper yell, "He might be a virgin Kayla! He joined Bighit when he was what, 14? And he's been working his ass off since! And Koreans don't typically sleep around. I'm not chancing taking his virginity!" She rolls her eyes at me. "Virgin or not El, I'd take everything he was willing to give me." I gasp and hit her again. Just as we start bickering we see a golf cart quickly approaching. A man who appears to be in his 30's pulls up beside us. He was not Korean so we were skeptical and didn't move. "Ella and Kayla? I'm here to get you back to the group. Hop on quickly because they are about to leave the stadium." Kayla and I look at each other. She shrugs. "He knew our names, let's go."

We climb on and the man zips us down hallways. After a couple minutes we arrive at the familiar door of the waiting room. "They're just finishing up inside. Go on in." We thank the man and he waved and drives off. I open the door and am immediately tackled by a brick wall. "There you are! I was worried we would have to leave before you were found." Jungkook was hugging me so tight I could barely breathe. "Let her go Kook, you're crushing her." Jin laughs as he slaps Jungkooks shoulder. He lets me go and apologizes but grabs my hand. "You will ride with us. Ok?" I'm surprised and nervous by this and he sees it. "Don't worry Ella, it will be safe." I then think of my sister. "Kayla too right?" I question. He just smiles and nods. "Kayla too beautiful." There he goes again with those little sweet remarks. I smile and allow him to pull me with him toward the exit where the vans are parked. I turn looking for Kayla and go to grab her hand. Yoongi walks up between her and I and says, "We have it worked out for you and Jungkookie to ride alone. Kayla will ride with me and Jin Hyung, if that's ok?" He looks at Kayla. She stares wide eyed and says yes without thinking twice or caring what I thought. Yoongi nods lazily and leads her to where their van is pulled up. I see his hand on her lower back and I'd swear it look like he's slowly inching lower toward her butt. "You ready Ella?" I snap my head around to look at Jungkooks beautiful face smiling at me with his eyebrows raised, waiting for me to answer. I glance again in Kayla's direction but she's already in the van, so I smile and nod and he leads me to the van we are to ride in. I get in first, followed by him. We sit in the very back and his bags are places in the seats in front of us. The body guard shuts the door and we both sit back and wait to pull out.

Jungkook scoots closer to me and grabs my hand intertwining our fingers. He doesn't look at me, but looks at our hands and smiles. I feel him rubbing my hand with his other. He then clears his throat and looks over at me. His dark orbs hypnotizing me. "I hope you aren't upset that your sister is not riding with us. It was actually Yoongi hyungs idea." He seems shy now, nothing like the dominant man I saw earlier before the concert. "I'm not. Kayla was over the moon to be riding with her bias. I'm just nervous she'll try something on him in the van. She's hot over him." I laugh and he bites his bottom lip looking at me. Seeing that sends a jolt down in my core. "You should be nervous that he will try something. He thinks your sister is hot. He would let her do anything she wanted to him. I'm sure of that." I choked a bit and coughed as I started laughing. "I'm scared for Jin then" I choke out. Jungkook leans his head back laughing. I get a good look at his scrumptious neck and feel an urge to kiss it. But I don't. Instead I clear my throat, ready to ask him something I probably have no business asking. "Jungkook, can I ask you something?" He calms his laugh and looks at me smiling and nods. "Of course." I think of how to ask this without sounding stupid or rude, but decide to just be blunt. "Ummm....well....are you a virgin?" His eyes scan mine a moment, his serious expression worrying me that I just crossed a line. "Why do you ask me that? Are you a virgin?" Surprised by his counter question I quickly answer. "No! I-I'm not. Well, I'm not a slut either.....I mean....umm....what I mean is, yes I have had sex before. But not a lot! And not with a lot of people." He continues scrutinizing my face. I suddenly feel like an asshole and look down embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked something so personal." I then feel his fingers on my chin, lifting it to look at him. "I'm not sure what answer you are expecting Ella, but no....I'm not a virgin." I nod but look down again. "Do I disappoint you?" I quickly look up at him and shake my head. "No, I'm not disappointed. I just wasn't sure because you always hear that idols don't date. And you were so young when you joined Bighit that I didn't think you had already slept with someone. So I thought...maybe you were still a virgin. And if anything were to happen tonight......well, I wouldn't want to take your virginity." He lifts my chin up again and I look into his eyes. He smiles and kisses my lips lightly. "I'm not a virgin Ella. Like you, I have not had a lot of partners either. But....if I were still a virgin....I think you would be the perfect person to give my virginity to." How does he think to say things like this??? I stare at him absentmindedly. He smiles and leans down to take my lips with his again. I happily kiss him back. It's not a needy kiss, just a sweet gentle kiss. But when I go to part he grabs my bottom lip with his teeth and bites it lightly. I gasp and pull back to look at him. He smirks at me and leans to my ear. "If you let me have this night with you, I promise to make you feel so good and so tired you will want sleep all the way back to Ohio. That is if you can walk to your car." I pull back looking at him in shock at his words. How can this man go from saying the sweetest things to saying dirty things like that? He just smiles at my shocked expression and lays his head back on the seat closing his eyes. I feel his hand come across my lap searching, until he finds what he's looking for. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers and pulls on me to rest against his shoulder. I suddenly start feeling the nerves I didn't think would come until I was actually in his room with him, alone.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Who's who? || A BTS x Reader story || ˗ˏˋ Spyritus ˎˊ˗

Художественная проза

135K 4.5K 33
"And you! How does one even break off the leg of a bed to begin with!?" ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✃✁✃✁✃✁ THIS IS OLD SO BEWARE!! like 2016 OLD im trying to rewr...
4.6K 319 35
In which a fallen angel becomes housemates with a girl he might have had a one night stand with. ❝I've never fallen in love. And I never will.❞ ...
1.2K 62 40
"Watch me fuck this whore baby! Watch as I ruin her with and make her scream my name since you won't let me." She starts to close her eyes and he scr...
2.7K 157 43
**This novel contains mature content!** Receiving a text seems like no big deal right? But what happens when the person on the other end is someone y...