UGLY NO MORE

Liliessweetheart tarafından

a Jenlisa Fantasy Fanfiction.. A story between the Hottie and the Ugly! [with matured content (≧▽≦) ] 🎖️2 se... Daha Fazla

The Main Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Final chapter
Bonus Chapter
New story!

Chapter 1

5.6K 102 13
Liliessweetheart tarafından

March 2016..
Daeil Foreign Language H.S.
SK

Lis P.O.V

It's 7:30 am in the Morning,I am already here at our school because I don't want to be late on the first day of school...This is the school I choose because My long time crush is studying here..The brunette girl I've been set my eyes with is rich,Beautiful,Hot and of course Sexy..Although she is savage sometimes I still like her because I knew deep inside she is a Kind one..The reason why I  started to like her it's because of one time when other kids are often bullying me because I am a fat kid but a cute one though..She is the one who stand infront of me and help me..Ever since that day I begun to admire her,watch her from afar and also attend school where she is studying at..I knew that seems so creepy but what I can do..My heart belongs to Jennie kim...By the way My full name is Lisander kim Manoban..I am a half korean and Half Thai..My father is a thai and My mother is a Korean...My father is Gong yoo Manoban and my mother is Kim Go Eun..I don't have any siblings that's why my parents spoiled me so much but even though they spoil me.. I'm not taking advantage of it...I don't have a friend yet here on the new school but I am hoping I will be able to find good friends soon...

Since I come here early, I take the chance to roam around the school to familiarize the placed while eating my favorite Chocolate..This is one of the reason why I become fat and grown acne on my face,I can't help but to eat sweet food..My parents buy me a skin care products for Acne but sometimes I forgot to used it and just wash my face with soap then I'm okay about it..While I was busy looking around I didn't saw a group of Boys who are coming on the opposite side and I bumped into them..My chocolate that I was holding flew on the air then fell down on the floor..I watch it helplessly..The leader of the boy group suddenly push me down hard..My Butt feel hurt for the impact..

"Arrgh!" I groaned..

"That's for you Stupid Fat Ugly boy!!" The boy said then walked away..His friends smirking while looking at me then follow their leader..

Someone help me to stand up..

"Hey Are you okay?? Sorry for my cousin's behavior.." The boy  who help me stand up asked..

"Yes I am fine..Thank you for helping me!" I replied to him..The boy smiled..

"No problem..By the way My name is Kim Jisoo..Are you also new Here??" Jisoo asked..

"Yeah..My name is Lisander but you can call me Lis or Lisa.." I answered..

"Oh okay.. that's nice..What section are you??" Jisoo asked..

"I'm in section A..How about you??" I replied..

"Wow! We are in they same section.." Jisoo said to me happily..

"That's awesome.. Ummm..Do you want to be friend with me??" I bravely asked..

"Sure! I would love too.." Jisoo replied to me..

So I feel happy to gained a New friend..

"Let's go and looked around the School
Together then Lis!" Jisoo said to me..

"Oh Sure.. Let's go!" I replied to Jisoo and we both roamed around the School..

It's exactly 8 when the School started..Me and Jisoo are already in our Classroom..We are seatmates and I am so happy..We boy's are already done introducing our names so  It's the girls turn to do it..I am staring at my Crush while I'm smiling..Yes My crush Jennie kim..We are classmates So I can't contain my happiness..
Jisoo who is on my side nudge me..So I looked at Him..

"Yes??" I asked..

"You're staring at jennie..Do you have crush on her??" Jisoo asked..

"Yeah!" I admit..

"Oh wow! Do you want to talked to her later?? I can help you about it!" Jisoo said..

My eyes widened..
"Huh?! How??"

"Jennie is my cousin.." Jisoo replied..

"Wow! Really.. Ummm..I suddenly got embarrassed admitting to you that I have a crush on her!" I said while my face is red..

He chuckled and tap my shoulder
"Don't worry..I will not going to tell her!"

"Uh! Thank you!" I answered to him..

"So do you want to??" Jisoo asked..

"Would that be okay?? I mean..do she want to talked to someone like me?!" I asked back..

"Why not?! I can feel that you're a good person..She will like you.. besides you're cute even though you're fat.. You're not bad at all.." Jisoo replied to me..I can see the Honestly on his eyes..

"Wow! You're a good guy..You giving me encouragement but I am so shy..So maybe next time!" I answered..

"You sure??" Jisoo asked..

"Yeah.. thanks for the offer.. I'm okay admiring her from far away!" I replied..

"You know what Jennie like cute things..So she will like you! I can assure you that!" Jisoo said .

"I will take note of that but it's fine Jisoo.. I'm okay this way..I can freely admire her without her getting uncomfortable to me!" I replied..

"Oh okay! If that's what you want!" Jisoo answered..

So I continue stared at My Crush..Suddenly jennie looked to my direction so I immediately Averted my gazed to the front while feeling nervous..

I saw Jisoo waved his hand to Jennie through my peripheral vision..So I guessed Jennie is looking at Jisoo not me..I heaved a relief sighed...Soon Our class started..So I focused on listening to our Teacher's lesson..

Time skip..

It's Morning break,So me and my new friend Jisoo go to the school Cafeteria to buy our food..

We already got our food and making our way towards the Vacant table when Jennie called Jisoo's name..

"Jisoo!" Jennie called..

I was about to leave first when Jisoo stopped me..So I don't have a choice but to stay and wait for jisoo..

"Jen!" Jisoo replied..

"Come here chu..Joined us here!" Jennie said to jisoo..

"But I am with my Friend jenduek..maybe next time!" Jisoo replied.. Jennie then looked at me..

"No! It's okay jisoo joined them.." I said to jisoo and immediately leave not waiting for Jisoo to Stop me..

I made my way to the vacant table and started to eat.. Suddenly three boy's come and joined me..

"Hi! You're name is Lisander right??" The boy beside me asked..

"Yeah.." I answered..

"By the way my name is Seulgi and this are my friends Bambam and Jeongyeon .." the boy named seulgi said..

"Oh hi..Nice to meet you three.." I replied..

Seulgi smiled and his eyes almost vanished from the way he smiled..

"Can we be friends??" Seulgi asked..

"Yeah..Can we??" Jeongyeon and Bambam also asked..

"Oh really?? You want to be friends with me??" I asked them in surprised..

"Of course..Why wouldn't we asking to be friends with you If we don't want to be friends with you right??" Seulgi said .

"Ummm.. I'm just surprised because nobody wants to be friends with me.. Cause you know.. I'm fat and I do have acne's on my face..Many acne's!" I replied..

"Aissh..That's not important to us..So can we??" Seulgi asked again..

"Yeah sure..Who am i to refused!" I answered then smiled..

"Aw! You're cute when you smiled!" Jeongyeon said then pinched my cheeks..

"Hey be careful you're finger might get dirty!" I joked..

Jeongyeon Chuckled and said
"You're funny..I like you more!"

"Eww.. Don't tell me you're Gay Jeongyeon!" Bambam exclaimed..

Jeongyeon smack Bambam's head..So I chuckled..

"Sorry..These two are always like this.."Seulgi apologize .

"No! It's fine..They are funny by the way.." I replied..

Suddenly Jisoo come and joined us..

"Yah! Why you didn't joined me there Lisayah!" Jisoo complaint..

I looked at him and point at the vacant seat..Jisoo then sat down..

"Sorry..You're cousin wanted you to joined them so I decided to leave..why are you here anyway?? Why did you leave them??" I asked..

"It's because My other cousin came..So I leave them..I can't stand seeing my boy cousin.. He's too arrogant!" Jisoo replied..

I glanced at Jennie's table..

"Oh you mean Him??" I asked..

"Yeah..the one who push you a while ago!" Jisoo replied..

"I see..By the way Jisoo this is Bambam, Seulgi And Jeongyeon...And guys this is k----

"Kim jisoo!" The three said..

"Oh! You knew him already!" I uttered..

"Of course..We are all classmates!" Seulgi said..

"Oh yeah right!" I answered..

"Nyeongan!" Jisoo said waving his hand..

"Huh?!" The Three replied confusedly..

"Oh! It's actually Annyeong..I just reverse it..Ke ke..Nice to meet you three By the way!" Jisoo said..

"Likewise!" The Three replied..

"By the way Jisoo..Do you also want to be friends with them?? Because you knew we already are friends just a while ago!" I asked..

"Oh yes of course..If they want to!" Jisoo replied..

"Of course we want to.." Seulgi answered..

"Alright..From now on..We are all friends!" I said..

"Yeah!!" The Four Answered..

And so all of us continue to eat while cheerfully chatting..

-------

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

228K 6.7K 37
Jennie is getting cheated on by her boyfriend and Lisa's ex girlfriend is getting married to someone else not even six months after they broke up. Je...
203K 11.5K 49
[ COMPLETED ] When two of the strongest queens of their own kinds made a deal for one another's benefits. They will discover secrets, learn about the...
55.4K 719 23
For the softhearted Jenlisa shippers💖 MOSTLY FLUFF, JENLISA HAVING A CHILD/REN It's my first time doing this and I hope y'all enjoy reading my works...
117K 3.3K 83
Jenlisa fanfic