Shadow world

By MiyaLightwood

(This is my first FF in English. It's not my native language so I'm sorry for mistakes. I hope you will...lik... More

Chapter 1. Β°5 years ago
Β°5 years ago part 2Β°
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 3 part 2.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26. After 5 years.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Capitolul 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67
Chapter 68.

Chapter 46.

9 1 0
By MiyaLightwood

° Miya is fighting with Alastor. Of course, he wins every time.
She is tired and full of scars, and bruises...

- Do you think you can kill me if you did it once? I'm back stronger, sweetheart.*going close to her*. I am gonna kill you this time and you will be dead, dead, dead.

Miya was on the ground, breathing hard. He put his index finger on her chin and lifted her head slightly.

- And your brother is not here to save you.

- You can kill me... I have nothing to lose. *and she smiled*.

- You know, I've always admired you. I liked you, more than Kai did.
But you preferred him.

- Good one. You wanted my father's place. I should have let you have it.

-  We could have had that place together! This conversation gives me a deja-vu.

- Because we had it once.

He puts his hand in her hair, pulling her closer to him. Miya could feel his breath on her lips. His eyes express anger, hatred, pain.

- Miya!!!

She recognizes that voice. Alastor was fast and he put his blade to Miya's throat.

- If you move, her head will fall. *shout Alastor*

- Daemon...*said Miya to herself*

- Let her go, you idiot.

- Why should I? She killed me to protect them. *watching Magnus and Alec coming in, stopping next to Daemon*. She betrayed me!!!

Magnus makes a few steps forward but he was stopped by Dae.

- Don't...he can kill her. *reply Daemon still looking at Miya*.

- I won't let that happen!!

- Magnus, stop. *Alec grabbed his arm*.

After that, he started to hear another voice in his head.

-Lightwood. Listen... I need your help. That idiot beside you can't hear me.

- Miya?? *Alec asked and Magnus turned to him*.

- Yes. I need Daemon energy and Magnus power. I'm too...weak to use mine...

- How? *Alec replied in his thoughts*

- Through Daemon's rune. I need a little, to push this idiot away. I'll distract him but move fast...

Alec nodded to Miya and he goes to Magnus and Daemon.

- Alastor. *said Miya and he lower his head to her.*. I will give you everything you want. Do you want Edom? You can have it.

- With you? *he asked smirking, taking his blade away.*

Miya felt something in her stomach and her body, but she just nodded. He pressed his lips on Miya's.

- The kiss wasn't part of the plan, right? *asked Daemon angry*

- We don't have time for jealousy. *Alec said*. Magnus, please.

- She chooses to tell you. *Magnus rolled his eyes*.

- Look, I don't know what is wrong with you! But this is not who you are!!

Magnus took Daemon's hand, and his rune started to glow.

- Energy and power. *said Magnus closing his eyes*

Miya breaks the kiss. Her eyes were red now and Daemon's too. Alec looked at him a little scared.

- Is he...okay? *asked on Magnus*

Miya took fast the blade from Alastor's hand without hurting herself, smirking and stabbing him.

- What the....? *asked Alastor more shocked.*

- Would you like to rot in hell?*asked Miya*

- Not now, sweetheart.

He creates a portal and goes through it.

- Stupid.

Magnus let Daemon's hand and run towards Miya.

- Are you okay??? Did he hurt you??? I'm so sorry for not being there!!! *said Magnus, kneeling beside Miya*

- Mags... I'm fine... It's okay, I'm back now... We are back...

He hugged her tightly for a few moments.

- I want to go home...now. Where is the little warlock? *asked Miya looking around*

- At the Institute. He is with... Isabelle. I think...

- You think?! Magnus!! Is just a kid!

- Wait... We are here, you are alive, thanks to God, and are you thinking about the little kid? 

- He is fine, Miya. *replied Alec*.

She wanted to get up, but it was painful for her.

- Let me help you. *said Magnus putting his hand on her waist helping her to stay on her feet.*

- I'm happy to see you both, together. *looking at Magnus and Alec.*

- Yeah...*said Alec*

- What happened? *she looked worried at them but they didn't say anything*

- Alec, speak.

- He is mad...*and Alec wanted to leave*

- Wait..why? What happened?

- I'm going back to the Institute. I'm happy to have you back, Miya. Talk later. *and Alec leaves*

- Magnus...tell me.

- Daemon, do you want to come with us? *asked Magnus changing the subject *

- I don't...know. I think I will go home... I don't want to bother you. You finally remembered about each other. *Miya could hear something in his voice*

- Daemon.*said Miya*. Come with us, please. I want to stay with you, both.

After a short pause and a deep breath.

- Sure.*said Daemon*

After a few minutes, they leave.
Miya smiled, she was home now.

- Took a shower, biscuit. I will prepare your clothes. You don't have to use your magic, okay?

- And I will make coffee, can I?

- Of course, Daemon. Feel at home.

After a long shower and a good cry, she goes to the living room, where her two boys waiting for her.

- Now, my sweet dear brother, tell me. What's happened with the pretty boy?*asked Miya taking her cup and sitting on the couch.*

Magnus sigh.

- He knew...about you. Being my sister. For 5 years. *his laugh was...full of pain*

- And...?

- And?! He didn't tell me, Miya!!

- Magnus, don't blame him for this.
Listen... He didn't know if I'm alive or not. I forgot about him too, which means I couldn't talk with him, right?

- But this...

- Look... What Alec did, was to protect you and me. Our father threatened me with your life again. He never let me leave the Edom. Until I meet him..*looking at Daemon*. I never had a reason to do it, until then. *still looking at him*. Of course, without telling our father about that...but you know what I mean.

- This is not an excuse for that. *Magnus spoke and she looked at him now*

- Yes it is. You know how much he loves you. Did you let him explain?

- Nop. *Daemon said taking a sip from his cup*. 

- Besides... What do you expect him to tell? "Magnus, you have a sister. She is dead (maybe, I don't know exactly) in Edom. If he told you that, maybe you were dead in Edom by now. You know how those demons are...

Magnus rolled his eyes.

- My baby, Magnus. It was my fault too.
But now I'm here. I remember you, and I know that everything Alec did, wasn't easy for him too. You don't know what was in his soul all this time. Don't let this ruin everything that you two had built in all these 5 years... Okay?

Magnus let a sigh through his lips.

- Go to him, Mr. Bane. You are a wise man, not a stupid one.
You know you need him, you want him, you love him.

- Fine... Maybe you have right.

- Yes, she has. * replied Daemon*.

- Go, I will be fine. Break his bed, you little hot guy. *she said smirking*

- You little pervert. *said Magnus laughing*. Okay, I will go. Happy?
Take care of her, Daemon. Don't leave her alone.

- I will be fine, big brother. Don't worry about me. Love you.

- I love you too.

He kisses her forehead and leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 4.9K 31
"The law is hard but it is the law" Alec Lightwood is a cop for the NYPD. He comes from a long line of cops in the family. He loves his job. He loves...
67.2K 2.3K 58
Alec starts a relationship with Magnus Bane the High Warlock of Brooklyn after the unlikely but fateful night when he is dragged to a party by his si...
10.5K 329 20
You have two boys that have live that are the complete opposite of each other. You have Alexander Gideon Lightwood, who is the Prince of Angels. Th...