Capitolul 58

° Miya woke up and checked the time
It was 2:00 am. She kissed Daemon's forehead...

- I am sorry... And I love you... I will always do...

She gets up from the bed, gets dressed, and leaves the cottage.

- Miya, what are you doing here??

- Hei, Cat. I need to take a shower. Why Dagon is still here? And why he doesn't sleep????

- Your boys wanted to be alone and Dagon couldn't sleep.

- Malec and their lovemaking. *said Miya rolling her eyes*. Dagon, sweetheart.

- Miyaaa... *and Dagon running into her arms*

- You need to sleep, sweety. To grow up and to be beautiful like Alec. Or Magnus.

- I couldn't sleep because you weren't there.

- Sweety, don't start with this*she said in a lower voice*. Go into the room and sleep, please. I will be there when you will wake up.

The little boy nodded and goes into the room. Somehow he feels that Miya lied to him

- So, Miya. *said Cat with a serious tone*. What happened? Why are you here?

- Nothing. I just... I didn't want to disturb their love time. I will take a shower.

After a few minutes, Miya goes to the terrace where Cat was.

- What's your plan again? *asked Cat handed Miya a glass of something and Miya hesitates to take it.* Drink, I didn't put anything in it. *and she took a sip from the glass*. See?

Miya took the glass from Cat's hand.

- Thank you. I don't know, Cat. I don't know. *and she drinks*.

- Do you want to erase Magnus's memories, again?

- No, I won't do that... I just want to end this, you know. To live a happy life.

- In Edom? *she raises an eyebrow*.

- I...

- Why do you think so much to save others? Who will save you?*Catarina asked*

- Because...

- You are not a hero. You are a human, Miya.

- I'm just a stupid warlock. Demon... I don't know what I am...

- Don't say that... Magnus, Alec loves you... And you are important to them. Now Dagon, your boyfriend...they need you too.

After a few minutes of silence.

- I see the mark is still there...*said Cat looking at Miya's hand*.

- Yeah. I couldn't get rid of it...

- Daemon didn't see it? You know that Alastor can feel even...

- Yes, I know... And no. He didn't see it *Miya answers*. I think you are the only one who can.
*she took a deep breath*.Cat?

- Hmmm?

- Erase my memories... *answer Miya looking at the sky.*

It's a beautiful night. The dark blue sky is so clear and full of stars, together creating various beautiful constellations. Even the moon was present filling every street with her light.

- What??? No!!!

Miya didn't take her eyes off the sky, not even for a second, letting Cat talk.

- You know... A few hours after Magnus found you, he came at me.
He sat on that bench and looked up at the sky just like you. I remember he asked me then "What am I going to do with a baby? She is just a...little human. Should I keep her?" I just told him to follow his heart.
That evening, I was on call at the hospital and he called me in a panic to tell me you were crying and had a fever. He didn't know what to do.
I arrived at his loft after 2 hours.
He was asleep on the couch holding you in his arms and you just looked at him.

- I can remember something. *Miya said*.

- I helped you change and go to sleep. When Magnus woke up and I asked him if he'd thought about what he was going to do with you. He told me he'd keep you. That he would do everything in his power to make you who you are today.
He is very proud of you and he loves you more than anyone. He was a little shocked when you told him you were his sister, but it made him feel whole. It all made sense to him. At that moment, he understood why he felt those things.
You did it once, Miya. The second time is a little...dangerous. Do you want to forget this little memory? Maybe you will lose everything forever this time...

- I know, Cat. But... I have to. If I had to choose between letting that idiot destroy the world and losing everything I have now, I'd choose the second option... I would stay in Edom forever anyway.
There's little chance I'll be able to return. And Magnus knows that too.

- And Daemon?

- He will find someone else. I'm sure about that...

- You will kill me one day, I swear.

- You will help me, or not???

Cat rolled her eyes and crosses her arms. She knew that no matter how much she insisted on not doing it, Miya wouldn't give up.

- Fine... Now or tomorrow?

- Now. But, don't forget to let my memories with Alastor. Every single memory with that idiot and send me to Edom.

Cat nodded and started to do what Miya wanted.

After a long for her and painful minutes for Cat, Miya was now in Edom.

- Great. Welcome home, girl. Alastor babe. Where the hell is you?? *she told herself*.

- Miya?*asked Lilith with wide eyes*

- Oh, mom. What are you doing here?*asked Miya irritating*

- Me? What about you?

- I'm here to kill someone. Where is Asmodeus?

- Home, I think.

Miya went straight home.

° Daemon woke up and Miya wasn't there. Wasn't in the kitchen, in the bathroom... Nowhere. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and dialed Magnus' number.

- Hei, Daemon.

- Alec?

- Yes. Magnus is in the kitchen. What's wrong?.*asked Alec worried*

- Is Miya there?

- No. She didn't come home. Why? What happened?

- I don't know... She is gone. I woke up and she is not there.

- I will ask Magnus if he knows something. Come here, take breakfast with us. Don't do anything stupid. We will find her.*said Alec before hanging up*.

° - Magnus, have you talked to Miya?*asked Alec hugging Magnus from behind*

- No, why?

- Uh... Daemon called and...

Alec's phone started ringing.

- Answer, love. Maybe it's important.

- No. Miya is gone... Do you know something? *asked Alec putting his phone back into the pocket*

- What??? What do you mean she is gone?

- Daemon called. She wasn't there when he woke up. Do you think she went back to Edom?

- I hope not...but...

Magnus stopped when someone started knocking at the door.

- I'll go open. I think is Daemon. *said Alec going to the door followed by Magnus*. Daemon, hi. Come in.

- Magnus, I'm sorry.... *Daemon said, and Magnus goes straight hugging him*

- It's okay, don't worry about that. *said Magnus*.

- Babe, I'm sorry but after breakfast, I have to go to the Institute. And I forgot about Dagon.

- It's okay. I'll go after him. Let's eat.

Daemon and Alec nodded.