Chapter 3 part 2.

- Of course, you didn't. *Another voice was in Alec's mind. He froze for a second. He recognizes that voice. But how could she....*

- How could you...*said Alec shocked*

- Do that? I'm a warlock, Alexander. I can do whatever I want.

- Yeah. Even on Magnus to forget about you*crossing his arms and looking a little angry at her*

- That's not fair. Alec, I love my brother, and I trust you for him.

- You said he is suffering after that...

- Dorothea? Yeas. But with this twist. I think he is suffering because of me more.

- Bingo, Sherlock. *Alec rolling his eyes.*

- He loves Dot, I know that. But a sparkle was when he saw you.
Pretty boy *Miya smirked*. Magnus is so wise, kind, generous, brave, lovely, he has a Big Heart and is bi as fuck.
I don't want to lose him. I don't want to know him dead. I will rot in Edom with that in my mind. I prefer to be there now and he alive here.

- Why your father wants to kill his son?

- Because I love him. And I'm... I don't want to talk about this. Please, Alec.
Look, we talk about this like we are a family already.

- Don't...we are not one.

- Grumpy man, not yet. Don't forget my words. So, what do you say? Deal?
You will take care of my Magnus? *Alec could feel the pain in Miya's voice*

-...Fine. I will, happy?!! *rolling his eyes*.

- The happiest. You will not regret it.

- I do, already.

- Hei! I can kill you right now.

- No you don't. Who will take care of your Magnus?

- Hmmm... I hate you.

- I hated you from the first second I saw you.

- Liar.

- But with one condition. * said Alec grabbing Miya's wrist*

- Sure.

- Give me a sign. If you can't call... To, you know. To be sure that you are not dead. 

Miya smiled and nodded.

After that Miya left the Institute.

° - What was that??? *said Isabelle angry*

- She is... I don't want to talk about that, okay? *and Alec close the door*

- What's wrong with him?

- I don't know Izz, I don't know. *said Jace worried*

What's wrong with Alec? He doesn't know, but (we know). He felt for Magnus, it was like... Love at first sight.
He wasn't sure if Magnus felt the same.
He fell in Magnus's eyes, his brown eyes told something to Alec. He doesn't know what, but he wanted to know.

Alec sat on the edge of his bed, thinking. In all that conversation he was worried, he felt anger, jealousy (why? Because he was thinking about Magnus and Dot). Somehow the idea of Magnus being bi makes him feel a little relieved. Maybe he could have a chance.

° Miya arrived home, Magnus wasn't there. She looks at every single space in that loft. At every single thing of Magnus.
She takes her phone and calls Ariana.

- Hei, I want to go out for a walk. Can you give me a few minutes from you?

- Sure.

- I'm waiting for you outside.

She goes out and waits for Ariana.

- Hi, dear. What's wrong? *Ari looks at her worried*

- I'm going. But not in Korea. *said Miya and starts walking*

- What?! Are you...why?  What's happened?

- Yeah, I'm fine..but. I can't take it.
I can't. I have to go there. For Magnus.

- Miya...*she takes Miya's hand*

- I had to protect you too. I love you... And I can't lose people I love. I'm sorry.

Miya said something looking into Ariana's eyes. Ariana will forget about Miya too when she will go home.
Miya lets Ariana at her house and then she goes home too.
Her heart was in pain. Her soul was in pieces. Magnus will be alone.
Maybe he has Catarina, Ragnor, Raphael...it's not the same.
She was thinking about those moments when she arrived home too late and Magnus was there. Ready to scream at her, but he didn't.

She prepared dinner, waiting for her Magnus. She sends fire messages to his friends. Told them what she was going to do. They did not agree with that but they accept Miya's decision.

Magnus came home.

- Ou, hi. What is all of this? *said Magnus surprised*

- It's ă... I'm sorry for what happened. With Asmodeus and...for what I said.

- You are not this type of person. You never did this. About dinner I mean.

- I know. I just....wanted. *said Miya smiling*

- I'm so sorry for everything, Mags. I'm so sorry.

Miya began to cry and Magnus approached her and took her in his arms.

- It's ok biscuit. It's okay.

But she didn't say sorry for this.

- Let's eat. I'm hungry.

After they eat, Magnus goes to the bathroom and Miya prepares some drinks. She uses a potion to make him forget about her.

- Drinks? *said Magnus*. I told you, I forgive you.

- I know *and she handed the drink to Magnus*. To us.

- To us.

And they drink all night. After Magnus falls asleep, Miya kisses Magnus on his forehead. She goes to the living room where Catarina appears.

- Miya. What's going on? Why...

Miya told everything to Catarina. Every single detail.

- But it's not...

- Don't. Please. Don't do this.

- Okay. But promise me you will take care of yourself. You will stay safe and you will come back. At me, Magnus.

- I don't know... He will hate me.

- No. You know that. He will be furious, but he will not hate you. He loves You more than anything. *and Catarina hugs Miya*

- Can I let my stuff at your house?

- Sure, dear.

After that Miya sends her stuff to Catarina's house.

- Cat, you need to promise me one thing.

- Sure.

- Take care of my Lightwood, too.

- Do you have a boyfriend?

- Me?! No, no, no. It's Magnus's.

- Magnus has one?!*said Catarina shocked*

- He will. I would love to bring them together. But I have another thing to do.
By the way, I want to see my Lightwood. Bye. See you at your home.

- What's on your mind?

- Something. I want to play with his heart a little more. *Miya smirked*

And Miya was gone and she calls Alec.

*on the phone*

- Alexander. Hi, I want to talk with you.

- Ahm..about Magnus?

- No. About nothing. Just to have, a great last night here.

- See you at Pandemonium.

- Wow, he accepted? Okay, shadowhunter.

It's great being a warlock. She changes in a leather black dress and boots. She puts some black makeup with glitter in it and red lips.