Chapter 20.

- Wow, this is not your type. *said Miya*

- What? Are you...Magnus? What's happened? *asked Lilith more worried*

- A demon...

- Well save him and leave. Now. You are not safe here anymore. They want you dead. For killing Alastor. And Kai.

- Great. Nice... I killed their leader *said Miya rolling her eyes* Only here or they will come after me?...

- I don't know.

- I will stay here then. I will fight with them.. *said, Miya without looking at Magnus*

- Don't even think about it. *said, Magnus.* I won't let you here. I almost lost you... not just once.

- But what if they will come after me, Mags? Everyone will be in danger.

- I don't know if we can leave from here, so no worries. I'm sure for them, it's impossible.

- Well let me heal you and let's try to make a portal. *said Miya*

- I can heal myself. You make the portal.
I can do it, it's okay. *said, Magnus*

- Are you sure you can do it? *asked Miya worried*

Magnus nodded. He knew what kind of demon had hurt him. He knew how serious the wound was, but he didn't want to scare Miya anymore. She already was scared enough. And he couldn't let her see him like that.

After a lot of effort, she did it. She makes a portal.

- That's the Institute. *said Magnus*

- Go, Miya. Magnus, take care of her. I and Bael will take care of demons, and Asmodeus. I will try to keep him here.

Both nodded and they went through the portal.

° At the Institute only Alec and Jace were there. Alec still waiting for something to happen. He was scared to death.

- I'm going to the balcony. I need air.. *said Alec leaving*.

- Ok Buddy. I'm here if something happens.

A few minutes after Alec leaves, a portal appeared and Miya appears with Magnus.

- Guys!! *said Jace happy more than anything*

- Jace. *said Magnus hugged Jace*. Where is Alec?

- On the balcony. He needed air. Go.

- Miya, I will be right back.

- Go. Your pretty boy needs to see you. *and she smiled*.

- How was Edom?

- I don't want to remember. I'm worried for Mags. A demon hurt him, and I hope he is fine. *still looking at Magnus*

- He looks great.

- Yeah...

° At the balcony, Alec was looking at the stars. It was a beautiful and quiet night.
Magnus was now behind Alec.

- The stars are beautiful, right Alexander?

Alec froze for a few seconds and then he turned to Magnus hugged him.

- Magnus... You are back...

- Yes. I told you, I will always come back. Are you crying?

- You said 15 minutes, idiot!!!!

- I know..but... It wasn't how I expected. I'm sorry, Alec.

He looks into Alec's eyes. Magnus stroked his cheek and pulled him into a kiss. They are finally together, again.
Alec slowly breaks the kiss to hug Magnus again.

- I missed you...

- I missed you too, Alec.

- Miya is...

- She is fine.

- Did you miss me too, Lightwood? *asked, Miya*

- You!!! Never play with your life like that again!!

- No hugs for me? *Miya asked looking at Magnus*

Alec wanted to hug her but she stopped him still looking at Magnus.

- It's okay, Miya. Hug him.

Miya hugged Alec tightly and he thanked her.

- Now, that we are fine and alive, I want to talk with both of you. You both know that I have/had feelings for you, Lightwood.
I don't want this to change anything between us.

- That's not gonna happen.*said Alec*

- I'm happy for you..both. You deserve to be happy and I'm not jealous or something like that.
Magnus If you want me to stay away from this, from Alec it's okay. I will.
And I'm not thinking about "Maybe Alec will fall in love with.." No. I'm not thinking about that. I know how much he loves you.*said Miya smile*, but I want you to be okay, Mags with me ... when I'm around Alec.
And I don't know if this is... Or would be...

- I don't think this would be a problem, right Magnus?

Magnus didn't say anything. Miya understands that. He wasn't jealous he feels something when he thinks about Miya loving Alec.
He trusts Miya, he trusts Alec of course and he knows that Alec is gay af.. but... He feels something in his heart. Maybe for her.

- Okay, you need time, Magnus. I get it.
I will go...to Catarina. There is my all stuff. I think...
Alec, don't be mad at Magnus, okay? I understand him and maybe I need time alone too and he knows that.
Take care of my boy.

- But, Miya. This is not... Magnus, say something..*said Alec calm*

Alec wasn't angry. He just wanted Magnus to say something.

- Don't Alec. Promise me. You won't fight with Magnus because of this. You won't stop talking with Mags because of this. He loves you, more than he loves me. And he loves you, more than I do.
Okay, guys. See you, next time????

- Goodbye Miya. *said Magnus without looking at her*

- Goodbye Magnus...

- Do you let her go like that?

- Yes, Alexander. I do...

- What's wrong? What's happened?
*Alec takes Magnus in his arms*.

Magnus says nothing.

Miya said to not fight with you. But I don't listen to her because she loves me. I listen to her because I love you, I almost lost you...again and it was horrible, I thought you are dead. I was scared, Magnus. I don't want to lose you.

Magnus still says nothing.

Come on. Let's go home. Okay?

Magnus just nodded. He wanted to be home so much.

- How is Maryse? *asked Magnus finally*

- Angry. We didn't talk too much about...what I did. We didn't have time.

Now there is silence between Magnus and Alec.
They arrived at Magnus's loft.

- Do you want to drink something? *asked Magnus*

- No, thank you. But you know what. I want now?

- What my Alexander Gideon Lightwood wants? *and he drinks from the Glass*

- Wow, my full name sounds so hot on your lips.

Alec put his hands around Magnus's neck and pulled him close kissing him. Magnus tossed the glass from his hand, shattering it on the floor.