Chapter 26. After 5 years.

- How much time I'm here, and Edom is mine, no one will be stronger than me.

After 5 years:

(Maryse finally accepts Magnus.
Alec stayed more at Magnus's loft and their relationship is perfect.
Sometimes Alec thinks about Miya and he misses her.
Miya is still Princess of Edom and Asmodeus no longer has that much power.)

° - Sorry to interrupt but Asmodeus, we need to talk.

- You talk with your princess. *said Asmodeus rolling his eyes and Miya giggle*

- I'm Miya, by the way. Who are you...? *Miya looked at him like he was God*

- Daemon. *he said smiling*

Miya was lost now in his hazel eyes and black hair. Deep into her heart, she felt something.

- Those eyes, hair, and lips... Do I know you?

- Well, only from now. *he said blushing*. I didn't have this chance.

- A demon can blush like this?

- I will go. Miya, don't forget. You can't fall in...*said Asmodeus*

- Yeah, yeah. Right, father.
Go now. I have...*clearing her throat*...work. He said he want to talk.

Daemon laughs shyly at Miya. He forgot about everything. He also forgot why he went to talk to Asmodeus.

- You want to go for a walk?*asked him shyly*

- Yes. Sure... I would like to...why not. Am I still talking?

- Hehe, yeah...

*After a few minutes from walking and talking about demons.*

- So, how long have you been here?

- Hmm 5 years. I think.

- Wow. I heard something about the New Princess of Edom. But 5 years.

- Yes I... Whatever. I think I did...something. I'm not sure. How about you? I didn't see you here.

- Yeah, I and my father living in the Mundane world.

- Mundane world? *asked Miya confuse*

- You don't know what I am talking about..?

- I've heard about it. I'm trying to stop every demon who wants to go there, to destroy it... Don't ask me why... But I never was there... I think.

- Well, let's go there. Like a....date.*He ran his fingers through his hair*

- Sure... It's a date... I guess.

- I will come after you in a few hours.

Miya nodded and he drove her home.

° - God damn, Magnus... *said Alec breathing heavily*

- Are you tired already? *asked Magnus laughing*

- You fucked everything in me.

- Yeah, I would love to hear you again moaning my name like that. *said Magnus kissing Alec's neck*

- Come on, our neighbors will go crazy one day.

- I don't care. Let them know who we are. Who you belong to. *and Magnus get up from bed*

- I want more cuddles.* protesting Alec*

- Well, get uppppppp. Tonight we have a date.

- A date?! Where?!

- I won't tell you, Alexander. It's a surprise.

- I don't like surprises.

- Come on. Get up, take a shower, go to the Institute, do your job, and after, let's go to our date.

- Yes sir.

- I will go to prepare breakfast and coffee. Love youuuuu, Lightwood.

- I love you too, Baneeeeee.

- Lightwood...sometimes I miss her... How is she? Where is she?.. My poor Mags. *thought Alec*

Alec gets out of bed and goes for a shower.
After 30 minutes, he goes to the kitchen where his love arranges the table for breakfast.

- Hmmm... It smells delicious, my love. *and Alec hugged him from the back*

- You are more delicious. Let's eat, babe. Your mother is waiting for you.

- Let her waaaaait. I want only you.

- Come on, Alexander. You know how much I love you, but...

- But? You know what? I don't want you... *and he slowly pushes Magnus from his arms*

Magnus is a little amused by Alec's reaction. But he knows that Maryse will be angry if Alec will be late.

- I will give you a beautiful night, my love. Okay? I promise. *said Magnus going close to Alec.*

Magnus pulls Alec by his shirt and kisses him. At first, Alec didn't answer his kiss but Magnus started to bite and suck Alec's lower lip.
He puts his hands around Magnus's neck pulling him close joining the kiss.

- I love you, idiot. *said Alec between kisses*

- I love you too, my little sunshine. *Magnus break the kiss*
I'm sorry, Alexander. But you know how your mother is. And she barely accepted me...

- It's okay my love. I forgive you.
Let's eat now.

Magnus nodded and they started to eat.

At the Institute was silence. Nothing happened.

- Hi big brother. How are you? *asked Izzy hugged Alec*.

- Hi, Izz. I'm fine, where is everyone?

- Jace and Clary are on patrol, Simon is somewhere, Mom and Dad go to Idris.

- What? But she called me to come here.

- Only if you wait for her.

- I have plans with Mags tonight... I hope she will be back soon. *said Alec disappointed*

- I think she will be back, no worries.
You have some papers to sign. I left them in your office.

- Okay sis.

Alec goes to the office to sign those papers and to wait for his mother.