Chapter 46.

° Miya is fighting with Alastor. Of course, he wins every time.
She is tired and full of scars, and bruises...

- Do you think you can kill me if you did it once? I'm back stronger, sweetheart.*going close to her*. I am gonna kill you this time and you will be dead, dead, dead.

Miya was on the ground, breathing hard. He put his index finger on her chin and lifted her head slightly.

- And your brother is not here to save you.

- You can kill me... I have nothing to lose. *and she smiled*.

- You know, I've always admired you. I liked you, more than Kai did.
But you preferred him.

- Good one. You wanted my father's place. I should have let you have it.

-  We could have had that place together! This conversation gives me a deja-vu.

- Because we had it once.

He puts his hand in her hair, pulling her closer to him. Miya could feel his breath on her lips. His eyes express anger, hatred, pain.

- Miya!!!

She recognizes that voice. Alastor was fast and he put his blade to Miya's throat.

- If you move, her head will fall. *shout Alastor*

- Daemon...*said Miya to herself*

- Let her go, you idiot.

- Why should I? She killed me to protect them. *watching Magnus and Alec coming in, stopping next to Daemon*. She betrayed me!!!

Magnus makes a few steps forward but he was stopped by Dae.

- Don't...he can kill her. *reply Daemon still looking at Miya*.

- I won't let that happen!!

- Magnus, stop. *Alec grabbed his arm*.

After that, he started to hear another voice in his head.

-Lightwood. Listen... I need your help. That idiot beside you can't hear me.

- Miya?? *Alec asked and Magnus turned to him*.

- Yes. I need Daemon energy and Magnus power. I'm too...weak to use mine...

- How? *Alec replied in his thoughts*

- Through Daemon's rune. I need a little, to push this idiot away. I'll distract him but move fast...

Alec nodded to Miya and he goes to Magnus and Daemon.

- Alastor. *said Miya and he lower his head to her.*. I will give you everything you want. Do you want Edom? You can have it.

- With you? *he asked smirking, taking his blade away.*

Miya felt something in her stomach and her body, but she just nodded. He pressed his lips on Miya's.

- The kiss wasn't part of the plan, right? *asked Daemon angry*

- We don't have time for jealousy. *Alec said*. Magnus, please.

- She chooses to tell you. *Magnus rolled his eyes*.

- Look, I don't know what is wrong with you! But this is not who you are!!

Magnus took Daemon's hand, and his rune started to glow.

- Energy and power. *said Magnus closing his eyes*

Miya breaks the kiss. Her eyes were red now and Daemon's too. Alec looked at him a little scared.