Chapter 3.

°- Come on, Magnus!!! He is pretty!!!
You can't deny it! And the way he looked at me when I told him you are my brother.

- Miya, just stop, okay?

- Magnus, my dear. I want you to be happy. And I know you're not.
I'm sorry for not telling you about Asmodeus, for...

- Leaving me alone? We can get over it together. *looking lost at Miya*

- You have Catarina, Ragnor, Raphael and you can have...that pretty boy too. *said, Miya, smiling*  You don't need me. I don't want to live with the idea of you being dead.

- But I want you. You are my little sister...
We can kill him. *said Magnus sure on himself*

- Magnus, babe we can't. Shadowhunters can't kill him. My mother can't kill him.

- Who is...your mother? I don't feel that is my mother too.

- This is not important.... *said Miya goes to the terrace*

- Please, don't hide this from me. *Magnus following her*

- Lilith.

- What?!...How... *Magnus was shocked*

- Well...when a woman and a man, love each other and even if they don't love each other they had s...

- I got it!!! *Magnus cut it off*.

- I'm sorry... I'm a warlock and a demon...and..

- I'm a downworlder too.

- It's not like that, Magnus.

-Yes, it is. Asmodeus is my father too.

- You don't know what my father said. But I don't want to talk about this.

- Promise me you will never leave me.

- I... I promise. *But in Miya's head, it wasn't like that.*
Let's eat something, I'm hungry.

And Magnus orders food.

° Alec arrived at the Institute.

- What the hell, Alec?! *said Jace angry*

- What?

- Why did you run like that? Are you okay??? *said Jace worry now*

- I'm fine. It was...I had something to do.

- That demon is gone. He disappeared. We don't know where. We lost him.

- Well this is what all wanted, right?

- Yeah.

Jace was confused. What's happened with his brother?

° -Magnus, can I ask you something?

-Of course, biscuit.

- Where do shadowhunters live?

- Why do you want to know that? *said Magnus suspicious*

- Just asked. I know they are beautiful people and I saw one this "morning", I heard a lot about them.

- At the Institute. I will not tell you where it is. So eat.

° After they eat, Magnus goes to Catarina. He needs to apologize...And Miya... Goes to find that Institute. And she finally found it.

- Hei, Ya!!! Pretty boy!!!!? *scream Miya at the door*. Come one!!! Open it!!!

- Jace, *said Isabelle* someone it's calling you.

- What?!

- Come on PRETTY BOY!!!! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!!!

- What's going on? *said, Alec half asleep*

- I open. *said Isabelle going to the door*

- Ou, Hi *said Miya when she saw Isabelle opening the door*.

- You are...?

- Uh... I a..am Mi...ya. Miya. *she tries to say*

She is so beautiful *Miya thought*

Her long black hair, black eyes, and red lips stole Miya's attention for a few seconds.

- Okay, I'm back *she said* Where is the pretty boy? *asked Miya*

- Jace!! *scream Izzy*

Jace makes his appearance beside Isabelle.

- Not him. He is tall, with black hair, hazel eyes. And is...Oh, There you are!!!!! *Miya somehow saw Alec*

- Alec?! *said Jace a little shocked*

- Yes. He is a pretty hot boy. Now, get out of my way.  *said Miya pushing Jace*

- Hei!!! No one enters the institute like that!! *Screamed Isabelle after Miya*

- It's okay. *said, Alec.* I know her.

- Oh, you know a warlock. *rolling her eyes*

- Izz, just stop. Miya, what's the problem? *said Alec still looking at his sister*

- I need to talk with you, about..something. *and she looks at Alec's friends*. Alone.., please.

Alec nodded and they goes into his father's office. Isabelle follows them and Alec stops in front of her.

- Izz, she said alone. Please.

- What if she will kill you?

- Really? Who you are, and what did you do with my sister? 

And Isabelle left. They entered the office, Alec closing the door.

- Pre... *She wanted to call him pretty boy but She stopped* Alec. I need your help with...Magnus.

- And you think about me...because?

- I know what you felt in that moment, Alexander. *rolling her eyes*

- Don't call me like that.

- I call you how I want. Keep that in mind, pretty boy. Now, about my brother. You are a shadowhunter. Make your duty.

- My duty is to protect this world from demons... Someone else..

- I don't trust someone else. I want to kill Asmodeus, as much as you want.
You know that...when he came into this world...he will...

- What do you know, witchy?

- Witchy???  I'm a...okay, I got it. *take a deep breath* I want to go to Edom. I want to...

- To Edom?! Are you...

- Don't act like you care *rolling her eyes*. I want to make Magnus forget about me before that. And I want you..to take care of him. Even at the distance.

- If you want to protect him, I can talk at the Institute. We can figure it out, we can find another way. *Alec could feel his heart pounding*  We...

- We.. It's a strong word, Alexander. Don't use it. *sitting on the couch*
My father is a strong demon. Is a prince of hell, you know it. No one can kill him, without... Wait I'm not here to talk about my father. I'm here to talk about Magnus.
Why did you react like that?

- Without what?

- Enough power and in this world. That's why I need to go to Edom. My brother suffers after he and Dot broke up. I want to take this pain but I can't. He will hate me for this.
And don't change the subject.

- I don't.
And what if one day he will remember you?
What if you will die? You will make him suffer more. I saw how much he loves you and I felt that.

- I felt that too. You know, something between you and him.

- I didn't feel something between him and me... *thinking Alec*

- Of course, you didn't. *Another voice was in Alec's mind. He froze for a second. He recognizes that voice. But how could she....*