Chapter 52.

° - Miya...*Alec knocking at her door*. Come on, it's only me... Magnus and Daemon are out with Dagon...

After a few long minutes, the door opened and he entered.

- What? *asked Miya coldly*.

- Don't be like this with me. *he sits on the edge of her bed*.

- How should I be?

Alec didn't answer. She took a deep breath after she realized her behavior.

- I'm sorry. Thank you...for saving my ass... Again.

- Don't thank me. I want to know what happened. And don't forget any detail.

Miya told almost everything to Alec.

- Miya... I am...

- It's okay. I think I will go to Edom, again.*said Miya sitting beside Alec on the bed*

- What? Why? No... Alastor is there.

- Alec. I'm the Princess of Edom. And a lot of demons are by my side. You don't have to...

- I said No! You will stay here and we will take care of him! *said Alec angry*

- You can't kill him. You know that. I barely killed him then. And it was... Asmodeus... He can help me to do it again. I hope...

- No, no, and no. *Alec protests*

- To do what? *asked Daemon irritated*

- Something.

- You can talk with him, but not with me?*Daemon's eyes changed and he shifted his gaze at Alec*.

- I won't leave this room. *said Alec sitting on the couch*.

- What do you want to hear, Daemon?! I can't talk about this with.....*she saw an expression on Daemon's face. Not a good one and their rune started to glow *.  Hei! Don't look at him like that! *shout Miya going in front of Alec*. What the hell it's wrong with you? 

Daemon didn't say anything. Just looking at Alec.

- What do you want to know?! Alastor injected me with...I don't know what, that still makes me feel like shit and I can't use my magic properly, I was handcuffed not being able to use my magic, and *she stopped for a few seconds*... And he abused... *she closed her eyes for a few seconds*...me.

Alec looked at her in shock.

- Now Alec knows that too. 

She wanted to leave, but Magnus stopped her.

- Where are you leaving?

- Edom. I won't stay here anymore.

- Oh no, sweetheart. The only place where you will go is in the kitchen with me! *said Magnus grabbed Miya's wrist*. I won't let you go there.

- You can't force me to stay here!! *said Miya angry*

- I can!! I'm your brother!! *shout Magnus*.

They go to the kitchen and Magnus prepared some tea for her.

- This tea is magical. I know about this from a friend. *continue Magnus*

Miya looked at Magnus in silence. She hates that silence between them. After a few minutes, Magnus finished and handed her a cup full of black tea and he sits on a chair next to Miya.

- Should I...*she stopped to think*
I'm thinking... What if Daemon is like this because of me?.*asked Miya looking at the cup*

- What do you mean? *asked Magnus confused*