Chapter 37

- No, now I want to make love with you.*said Magnus starting to kiss Alec's neck. *

- Then, come here.

Alec rolled being on top now. He started to kiss every single inch of his lover's neck, chest, abdomen. Magnus could feel all of Alec's love through that kisses.

They get rid of boxers too, being completely naked now.
Alec starts to kiss Magnus's lips slowly and passionately.

- I love the way your body feels on mine. *said Alec through their kisses.*

- I love it too, babe. *Magnus replied through his heavy breathing*. I love you on me, in me. I love everything about you. I love even when you stay beside me, without any word.

After all these lovely words of Magnus, Alec's kisses are more passionately than they were.

Alec started to make slow moves, making Magnus moan. That sound was like a
beautiful song to Alec's ears.
After a long love makes, moans, giggle, laughing.., he fell beside Magnus, breathing hard.

- You are...that was...

- Incredible. Like always.*Magnus completes Alec's sentence*.

° Miya was in the living room, drinking something. He heard a few knocks on the door.

- Yeah, I'm coming! *screaming Miya getting up from the couch and open the door*
Oh, Daemon.

- Hey, sweety. Can I come in?

- Sure. But what are you...?

- I've missed you. How was your conversation with Magnus? *Giving her a short kiss and Miya let him enter inside.*

- Already? Something about our double-date. Do you want to drink something?

- Sure.

She goes to the kitchen to take the drink.

- Cocktail or...?

- No, it's okay this, thank you.

- We will meet with Magnus at his loft, tomorrow. *handed his drink*

- Great. *looking at his glass*

- Are you okay?*asked Miya*

- Why shouldn't I? I'm here, with you. *said Daemon smiling looking at her now*

- Stop talking like this. *Miya said, turning her back on him*

- Why? Somethings happened?*Asked Daemon worried, and after drinking that whiskey. He left the glass on the table and hugged her from behind. For a few minutes was silence between them.
After he slowly turned Miya, and he looked into her eyes*

- Another drink?

Daemon nodded.

- No, I just... I don't know. Sometimes I feel... I don't deserve you. *continue Miya*

- You deserve to be happy. You are not happy with....me? Should I leave?

- I didn't say that! I am happy... But you deserve the whole happiness. And I don't know if...can give you...

Miya couldn't finish what she wanted to say, because Daemon lift her on the kitchen table.

- Hey, I know I can talk with you about everything, but I'm not ready yet... You know, to tell you about my love life...
All I can say is...that... After my boyfriend...*he made a short pause, and sip from that drink.*... I couldn't feel anything for anyone. But you did something, you unlocked something in me... And I like you. I can't say anything about love because it's too early, but all I can say is that I really like you. And I want you, I want to be with you.

- I like you too... But what if I will hurt you...

- I will take that pain happily. *he cut it off*. And even if you will kill me, I will die happy.*he finished his drink*

- No...don't say that...

She wrapped her hands around Daemon's neck. She looked into his beautiful hazel eyes before she kiss him. It was a slowly beautiful kiss.
Until he softly bites her lower lip, and she lets him inside starting a sweet game with their tongues, exploring every corner of each other's mouths.
They couldn't feel their taste, because of that drinks.
His right hand was on her thigh now and with his left hand playing with her hair.
She wrapped her feet around his waist pulling him close, deepening the kiss. Daemon let a gasp when their bodies touched and Miya smiled on his lips. His right hand was now on the table, to not let all his weight on her, and his left hand was on her waist.

Sometimes they parted a little between their kisses to get some air.

Daemon slowly broke the kiss with a strange feeling in his heart and he began to tremble.

- I am...sorry. *said Daemon taking a few steps back*.

- Why? Did something happen?*she asked worriedly.*

- No, I just...mmmm...

- Hey... I am sorry, I shouldn't...

Daemon takes a deep breath closing his eyes and Miya only looks at him, without saying a word.

After he calms down, he goes close to Miya.

- No, it was me. I'm sorry... *said Daemon with sadness in his voice*

Miya hugged him and stroked his back. She feels something is not okay with Daemon, but what?
Maybe it's about his boyfriend? What happened to him?
Miya was thinking now about everything, but she knew that when he will be ready, Daemon will talk with her. At least... she hopes.