Chapter 2.

° The others were concerned about that demon. Who is he? What he is looking for? How they can stop him?

- Hei, Isabelle. Where is Alec? *Asked Maryse*

- Mom, in his room, I think.

Maryse goes into Alec's room, finding him sleeping.

- Is he okay? *she asked Isabelle who appeared beside her*

- I don't know. Come one, Jace and Clary called us.

° Magnus is sitting on the edge of Miya's bed, looking at her. His mind is like a carousel.
What does his father want? Why did she hide that from him? She will leave him? He starts to think about...

- Maybe I should do that. Maybe I should erase all your memories. To make you forget who your father is, who I am, to take all your powers away. To make you, leaving a normal life. Like a mundane.
*that was Magnus's thoughts*. Will you hate me for this?

° - We found who our demon is. *said Clary*

- Asmodeus. Is a prince of hell, a greater demon. We can't kill him. * continued Jace*

- What he is looking for? What he is doing here? *said Isabelle crossing her arms*

- Maybe his son *said Alec making his appearance* ...and that girl *he said this in his mind*.

- Alec you woke up? *asked Izzy*

- His son? What are you talking about? *asked Maryse looking weird at Alec*

- You know something?

- No, yes. Maybe... I found that demon, he was with someone, or he was ready to attack him, I don't know.
Important is that we know who is he and I know how to find him. *and he took his bow and arrows*

Alec knows, deep in his heart, why he wants to go at Magnus. He just needed a good reason.

- Where are you going? *asked Maryse*

- Somewhere. No worries, I will be back. *and he leaves*

- What's going on? He can't go like this alone. *said Jace wanted to leave but Isabelle it grips his wrist.

- Stop. Trust Alec, ok?

- But what if he will be in danger?

- He is strong, and the best Shadowhunter. He will be fine. Maybe he will not be in any danger. You will see.

Said Isabelle and goes into the kitchen.

° He was in front of Magnus's door. He didn't know what to do.

- Come on Lightwood!! You wanted to be here.

Alec takes a deep breath and knocks at the door.

- Who is there? *said o voice behind that door*

- It's.....

Magnus opened and saw that boy. With his hazel eyes and black hair looking at him... worried.

- You again? What do you want, Shadowhunter?

- I want that Demon! *said Alec sure on himself*

- And you think it's here?? That...come on *said Magnus between his laugh* You couldn't...

- Magnus!! *he hears a scream coming from the room*

Magnus and Alec run into that room.
Miya was standing at the edge of the bed, scared.

- Put that bow down *looking at Alec*
Miya. You woke up. Are you ok?

- I am...fine. I had a nightmare. Asmodeus came and...

- It wasn't a nightmare..*said Magnus, sitting down next to Miya* He was here and he almost killed you.

And Magnus put his hand on her chest.

- He did what?! Auch... My chest hurts. * watching at Alec*
Can you bring me a glass of water, please?

- Sure. *said Magnus going to the kitchen*

-So, shadow hunter, a? *said Miya rising her eyebrow*

- Yeah, something like this. *said Alec watching after Magnus.*

It wasn't a simple look. It was different, and Miya saw that.

- Wait! Are you his secret boyfriend? That's why Dot broke up with Magnus, because of...you? *asked Miya getting up from the bed. She lost her balance and Alec grabbed her by the waist. Miya looked right into Alec's eyes. *

- Beautiful eyes...*she thought *

- It's not like that. I don't even know this man. I'm here looking after that Asmodeus.

- Ou. I'm fine, I can stay on my feet.

- Try again.

And she lost her balance again Alec caught her.

Stay in bed and stop being like this. *said Alec irritate, putting Miya in a little confusion and he helped her to sit on the bed*

- Thank you.
Pretty boy, you know that you can't kill him? You can't catch him. He is not an ordinary demon. *said Miya to Alec before Magnus came into the room*

- Pretty boy? My name is Alec. *looking angry at her*

- Miya, nice to meet you, pretty boy. *and winked at him* Annnnnd if you don't know that man *pointed to her brother* He is Magnus. The High Warlock of Brooklyn.

- I heard my name. Here, drink this. You will feel better. *said Magnus to Miya*

- And by the way, he is my brother. No worry about that.

- I don't know what are you talking about.

- You will, pretty boy.

- Okay, if you will not help me, finding that demon, I'm gone. *said Alec angry walking out of the loft*

- What did I say? *asked Miya in British accent*

- I don't know. But he is mad. Pretty boy? Do you like him already?

- Magnus, he was looking at you.
Did you feel how he was watching you?

- Maybe he wanted me dead with that great demon. *said Magnus rolling his eyes*

- In bed, maybe.

- I'm done with you! *said, Magnus, leaving the room*

° Alec's heart beating fast. And he was confused. He goes there to be sure what he felt, but that scared him.

- She is his sister. *after his heart beating fast, and his hard breathing and that feeling what he scared him..this was his first thought. That girl, Miya, is his sister*