Chapter 25

- Do it...please. I'm beginning you...*started to cry her eyes out*

Asmodeus took Miya's hand and he cut her.

- Sign this. With your blood.

- What is this?

- Edom is Yours. Now. And, your powers are mine.

- What?!

- Don't you want your brother back? Okay...

- Wait!!!! Fine. I will do it.

Miya took her knife, put in her blood, and signed it.

- Now your turn.

- One thing. You will forget about your beloved brother. And he will forget about you. And if I will see you around him no matter how...I will kill him this time. Without hesitation.

- I want to see that with my eyes. I want to see Magnus alive...with my eyes.

- Okay then.

Miya and Asmodeus were now in Magnus's loft. He was there alone now.
Miya goes close to Magnus's bed and body...

- Magnus...I'm so sorry...for everything and I love you. To the moon...and back. 

- Okay, let's do it then.

- But hei. If you bring him back... Don't do anything stupid. Let him... live his life...happy. With his Alexander

- I promise. Plus you will be in Edom with me.

- Yeah..right.

Asmodeus approach Magnus. He did something and Miya could feel his heart beating again. She could feel Magnus breathing again.

- Now, my beautiful daughter. Let's go.

Miya and Asmodeus disappeared.

Alec coming back from the Institute with Isabelle.

- Big Brother, you should rest a little more.

- No, I need to stay with... Magnus?!*Alec's eyes got widely*

- W..what happened...? Why my...everything hurts like this?! *asked Magnus confused*

- Magnus... *Alec didn't care about Magnus's body pain. He jumps over him.*

- Wow, Alexander. What does this mean?..*he asked laughing*

- You don't remember?..*asked Alec giving Mags a little weird look*

- No. I can't remember almost anything.

- It doesn't matter, you are back...

- Yeah... I am back...*said Magnus more confused*. Isabelle.

- You finally see me.

- I'm sorry, but when my Alexander is in the same room with me, I don't have eyes for someone else. 

- Then I will let you two alone. *winked Izzy at Magnus*

Izzy was gone and happy to see Mags alive, letting these two lovers alone.

- Magnus I thought I lost you!

- I don't know what happened. I felt dead...I knew I was dead. But then... I heard someone calling my name...and...told me things and I..woke up.

- It's important that you are alive. God, I've missed you. How could I live this world without you?..*said Alec started to cry*

- Don't cry babe, I'm back, okay? I'm back, somehow* wiping Alec's tears*

Magnus pulled Alec close kissing him softly. Alec bites softly Mag's lower lip to enter into his mouth and he accepts it happily.

After a few minutes, Alec slowly breaks the kiss...

- What happens, Alec? Are you okay? I did something...

- No, you didn't. At all. Don't say this ever again. I just want to know if you are okay. What about that wound..?

Magnus remembered something and he takes off his shirt. The wound wasn't there anymore. They both looked shocked at each other. 

- Why I can't remember..what happened?

- I don't know Mags. But the important thing is that you are alive. Where is Miya?...

- Who? What Miya, babe?

- What...?

- No...you did it again...* thought Alec*

No one. Are you okay? Can you stand up?

- Yes. Let's eat something, I'm hungry.

Alec nodded and they go to the kitchen. 

° In Edom.

- Drink it.

- What's this?

- To forget everything and everyone. This was a part of our deal.

- You said Magnus, not everyone.

- Okay, I will...

Miya rolled her eyes, take the potion and drink it.

For a few seconds, she could see all her memories... Alec Lightwood, demons, killing Alastor and Kai, Magnus forgetting her... And after she forgets about everything, everyone.

- My dear demons. I have something to tell you. Miya will lead Edom, starting today. Respect her, and follow her rules.

- But father, one thing.

Miya takes Asmodeus by his throat and took all his powers from him.

- But this....wasn't...

- What? Do you want for me, to lead Edom without powers? No, my dear, daddy.

Miya took everything from Asmodeus letting him, without anything. just enough to survive.