Chapter 62.

- So...what do you wanna talk with me?. *asked Daemon*. That you are...alive and you never...

- I have always been there. Always. But something happened and I... I disappeared... somewhere. Then Lucifer found me and took me here.

Daemon didn't say anything.
The man he loved the most was in front of him. And now what?

- Daemon, I am sorry... And I see you found someone to love.

And Daemon looked at Miya.

- Yeah, but she doesn't remember me. Long story...

- Sweetheart, you are hard to forget. *He lifted his right hand and stroked Daemon's cheek.*. Trust me...*he smiles*.

- You should have told me...

- About? *asked Dagon*

- That you were there. We could've found something...

- It's complicated.*and he took Daemon's hand in his*.  And you deserve to be happy, and I know you can be happy without me.

- Do you know how...hard it was for me?? How your death...

- I know... I am sorry for making you suffer. *said Dagon hugging him but Daemon didn't hug him back*.
Now go. I know you love her more than you loved me. You need to open your heart again. Everything will be fine. Okay? Accept and do something with that love. The heart never forgets.

- What you guys are talking about?*asked Miya approaching them*

Dagon looked at Daemon, letting him answer.

- Nothing interesting. *Daemon answers faking his smile*. Can we...go now?

Miya nodded.

- Good to see you again Lucifer, Dagon.

- See you next time, Miya. *Dagon patted Daemon's shoulder and smiled at Miya*.

From the time they left Hell to Miya's house, it was quiet between them. She didn't want to ask him anything waiting for him to break the silence between them but he didn't.

Daemon sighed and sit down on the couch. Miya sat down next to him and she asked

- Are you..okay? You didn't say anything all the way and...*after a long pause* Who is he?

But Daemon didn't answer and she continue.

- I am sorry if I did something.. It wasn't...

- No, you didn't do anything. I just...*and he stopped taking a deep breathe*

- Hmmm?

He closed his eyes, letting a few tears fall down his cheeks. She gave to get up, but Daemon grabbed her wrist.

- Don't leave. Just come back to me, Miya. I need you now...more than any time.

She didn't know what to say... She is confused about Daemon's words.
Miya hugs him and lets to cry in her arms.

° Magnus finished setting the table and called Alec in to serve dinner.

- Dagon? *asked Alec*

- He is sleeping so peacefully. Don't wake him.

- Okay, babe.

They had dinner and washed the dishes. Alec hugged him from behind and starts to kiss Magnus's neck.

- Hmmm..*said Magnus moaning and Alec smiled*

Alec slides his hand into Magnus's pants.

- A..Alec... Stop.

- Why? What's wrong?

- We are in the kitchen. Dagon or Daemon can appear at any time.

Alec pulled him close and Magnus let a gasp between his lips.

- Then let's go into the bedroom. *Alec whispers in his ear*

And Magnus pushed Alec into the bedroom, locking the door behind him.

They took off their t-shirts and Magnus pushed Alec onto the bed being on top.

They start to kiss passionately, gently and Alec parted his lips to let Magnus inside tasting every corner of his mouth and there was no fight for dominance. They get rid of their pants and boxers.

Magnus gently bites Alec's neck, listening to every moaning of his love.
Magnus continued to kiss his collarbone, chest, abdomen... And slowly goes down, smirking on Alec's skin.

- M..Magnus. *Alec moaning his name*

- Hmm? *Magnus continued to kiss every inch of Alec's belly*

Magnus went down and started to suck Alec.

- Ahh... God, Magnus!

He gives Alec a different and new kind of pleasure and Magnus could feel that through the way Alec runs his finger in his hair.
Feeling his warm mouth and movements makes Alec's body shiver.

A few seconds later, Magnus starts to kiss his body again, and Alec rolled them, being on top. 

He starts to move slower and then faster and deeper filling the room with their moans.

Magnus stands up placing Alec on his lap.

- Now, my turn. You had fun enough. *said Magnus smirking*

- Who's talking about fun. *giggled Alec*

They continue to make love for another half hour.

Alec fell next to Magnus breathing heavily.

- I can't feel my heart beating. *said Magnus laughing*

He put his head on Magnus's chest.

- I hear your heart beating. *said Alec kissing his chest*. Now, do you want to sleep?.

- Why? Do you want round 3? *asked Magnus giggling*

- No, baby. I mean... I wouldn't mind. But I am asking if you want to sleep or do you want to stay a little more talking and cuddling.

- Let's talk and cuddle until we fall asleep. Deal?

Alec nodded.

- We will take a shower in the morning. I don't have enough energy for this now. * Magnus continues*.