Chapter 16.

Magnus wanted to stop. For a few seconds, he thought about Miya.
She is somewhere in Edom, hurt maybe killed and he is here, almost doing it with Alec. But then..he was thinking what Miya would think, what his sister wanted for him.
She wanted for him to be happy, no matter what. And he is happy now. Almost happy.

Alec goes down to Magnus's neck and kisses him, making him lose his thoughts.

- Hmmm. I love your smell Mags.*Alec said as he kissed his neck* I love your taste.

- Alec...*said Magnus letting out a slight moan*

Magnus could feel Alec's smirk on his skin.
He didn't want to stop, not now.
Magnus started to push him slowly to the bedroom and Alec stopped.

- I'm sorry Alec..*Magnus said, waking up to reality*

- Don't be. I want to know if you are sure about this. I know how you feel now with Miya and I don't want you to feel that...

- I'm fine, now. You are here, that's all that matters. I know she wants me happy. And I will be punched in the face if she will hear that I just kissed you.

- Stupid. But you are right. Miya will punch both of us. I was hit by her, I don't want a second time.

- She hit you? When? Why? *Magnus asked laughing*

- Never mind. Now shut up and...kiss me?

They started to kiss again and now they were in the bedroom.
Magnus takes off Alec's shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

- Take care with it, is my wedding shirt. *said, Alec to see Magnus's reaction*

- No worry, at ours you will wear something different. *that supposed to be said in his mind*

- What...

But Magnus doesn't let him finish what he wanted to say kissing him.
Their kisses didn't change. They are full of desire, love.
Magnus pushed Alec on the bed being on top. Alec takes off Mag's shirt throwing somewhere on the floor.
Magnus stopped when he saw Alec's scars and he started to kiss them.
He smiled and rolled being on top of Magnus now.

- You are so sweet. *said Alec smirked*

He started to kiss every single part of Magnus's abdomen, belly making him shiver.
Alec slowly began to undo his belt. The clothes give them a little headache.
Maybe it was because both of them wanted that. More than anything.

Alec was ready for the next step. He looked at Magnus who smiled, and Alec melted. He loves to see Mag's smile.

That room, which before was filled only with silence, cold, and loneliness, now was full of moans, giggles, hard breathing, love, and heat.

Alec fell on his back beside Magnus breathing hard.
Magnus turned at Alec and he start to play with his hair.

- Do you want a second round? *Asked Alec chuckle softly*

- Well you almost killed me.

- I hope in a good way. *and Alec laugh*

- Yeah. In a good way.

Alec's phone started ringing.

- Oh, come on. *said Alec a little angry*. It's Jace. Maybe he found something.

- It's okay, babe. Answer.

- Oh, babe. *and he kisses Magnus*.
What?? *asked on the phone*

- I'm sorry if I interrupt something. No one wants to help us with Miya. Sorry, buddy.

Alec looked at Magnus with a sad face.

- It's okay. We will try on our own then. Thank you.

- What's wrong, Alec?

- I've asked for help, with Miya. But no one wants to help us. We are on our own. I guess.

- It's okay, Alexander. You tried. *kissing Alec's shoulder*.
He started to kiss Alec's neck just to tease him.

- Don't start... I will kill you a second time. *and Alec smirked*

- Well I just want to start. Who said something about finished? *he kissed Alec again and he runs to the bathroom*

- I will never forget this Magnus Bane!!!

Magnus quickly took a shower and he dressed. Was Alec's turn to take a shower now.
Until he finished the shower Magnus prepared something to eat.

- Hmmm. Smells nice.

- Thank you. Let's eat something and then let's go to sleep. You must be tired. *stroking his cheek*

- Yes.. I am a little tired. How about you? How do you feel?

- I am fine. I guess. I can't stop thinking about her, Alec. No, I wasn't thinking about her then, I'm thinking about her now. I don't know what to do.

- Did you read all those books?

- Yes. And nothing. In these books, Asmodeus can't be killed.

- Everything will be fine. Even if Miya didn't kill him, we need to take her out of there. Even if she lived there, for a few months. It's dangerous for her to stay there.

- Yes. We need. Thank you, Alec. For everything.

- Don't say that. Miya is a great sister. Even if she made you forget about her.

- I forgot about this, but thank you.

- I'm sorry. She did it to keep you safe.

- I know but now..she is not safe.

Alec smiled at Magnus. He didn't know what to say.
After they eat, they go to the bedroom to sleep.