Chapter 51.

° Miya woke up first. She goes to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and coffee. 
After a few minutes.

- Morning, need help? *asked Alec rubbing his eyes*.

- Morning, pretty boy. No, thank you. How did you sleep? Magnus woke up? *handed Alec a cup of coffee*

- Thanks. No, Daemon?

- No. He is still sleeping. I slept well without nightmares this time. But...

- What?. What happened? *pulling a chair close to Miya*

- I don't know what to do with this rune... He feels almost everything and... I know he is suffering too.

- You should talk with him. *sipping from his cup*.

- Should I? Or I should just...get rid of this? *looking at her rune*

- Don't. Talk with him first. Maybe he feels calmer that way. To know you are safe and feeling okay.

- But... Whatever.
What about Alastor? Did you hear something? *asked Miya*

Alec could feel fear in her voice, but she try to control herself.

- No. I don't...sorry. When Magnus or Daemon will wake up, I will go to the Institute and we will begin to hunt him.

- No. We will have breakfast and after that, you can go where you want.
But Lightwood, don't do anything. I want you here, safe and alive with Magnus. For the rest of your life.

- My life... *and Alec sigh*.

- What's wrong? What are you thinking about? *taking her cup sitting next to Alec".

- At Magnus being immortal and I am...

- Alec, *taking his hand in hers* live the present and don't think about the future, okay?

- I will try.

- If you have something else in your mind, you can tell me. *she said smiling*. I like the runes on your body Looks...hot. *changing the subject*.

Alec starts to laugh.

- I love that run, on your neck. *and her gaze moves to Alec's lips. She remembered that kiss from Pandemonium.* I'm sorry...

- I forgive you. *said Alec giggling*. You don't want to talk with me about what happened with Alastor?

- No... Not now... Don't do anything, please. He is stronger than before. And if you can, keep Magnus away from this.

- What about you?

- I will send that son of a bitch back to hell.

- Not alone.

- Of course, I will do that alone, Alexander. I won't put any of you in danger. Don't be...

She stopped when she heard the doors open. Daemon and Magnus come from the rooms.

- Morning, princess. *Daemon kissed Miya's forehead*. Morning Alec.

- Good morning, Dae.

- Biscuit. *Magnus hugged her*.

- I can see you had a... Beautiful night. *she smirked at Alec*.

- Oh, you see...*said Magnus blushing*.

- I will go to wake Dagon up.*Magnus wanted to leave but Dagon open the door*

- I'm here. *Dagon said rubbing his eyes *

- My handsome boy. *said Miya taking him in her arms*. Let's eat and after that, we will go out for a walk. What did you say?

Dagon nodded.