Chapter 53.

- I'm sorry for the interruption. *said Magnus*

- It's okay. How Dagon is?

- He is fine, Miya. How about you? Are you okay?*asked Alec worried*.

- I'm fine. We are fine. Oh, my boy wants to tell something. 

Daemon heard a little growl in his head.

- Come on, say "I'm sorry for being an idiot". *and Miya looked at him*. Do it.

Daemon's eyes changed and he whisper something.

- I can't hear you.

- I'm sorry for being an idiot. *said the demon and his eyes changed to normal*

- Good boy. *said Miya smiling*

- You don't have to say sorry, but what was that? *asked Alec confused*

- We don't know...yet. I hope everything is okay between you too. *Miya answers moving her gaze from Alec to Daemon* 

- Yeah, sure. No worries, Miya.

- Thank you, for being so understanding. *said Miya*.

- No problem, sweety. *said Alec smiling*

- Miya, can I ask you something?

- Sure, Mags. Do it without asking me this *Miya chuckled softly*

- I talked with Alec about this and, what do you think about a dinner at the Institute? *asked Magnus*

- At the Institute? Why?

- Isabelle, I mean Izzy, wants to know you. *Alec answers*.

- Oh, that beautiful, and hot sister?*asked Miya and Daemon giving her a jealous look*

- Don't look at me like that. You know I love you, right?

- I'm sorry. I don't know how to control him...

- It's okay. We will figure it out. If everything will be fine, we will have that dinner at the Institute, Magnus. 

- Great. I'm going to hunt some demons. Babe, sis, and Daemon take care of you and Dagon.

-Don't say something like that... *said Miya having a bad feeling*

- Why? I said something wrong? *asked Alec looking confused at Miya*

- No, it's just...a bad feeling. Can I come with you?*she asked*

Magnus looked worried at her.

- We will be fine, Mags. *said Miya caressing Magnus's back*

- But you are not okay, Miya.

- Alec, maybe I can't use my magic properly, but I can protect you from demons. Come on... If something will happen to you... I won't forgive myself.

Alec knew that he can insist all day and all night, Miya will not give up.

- Magnus??*he asked waiting for his love to answer. Alec hopes he says no. *

- ...Okay. You can go. I know how stubborn my sister is. *answer Magnus rolling his eyes*

- Thank you, brother.

- Miya... What if something will happen?*asked Daemon*

- If something will happen, I want you to know that I love you... I will always do it. *Miya answers*.

- I love you too... *his eyes changed in red*. If you don't bring Miya home alive, I'll kill you, Lightwood.*he sifted his gaze to Alec*

- Hei!! I told you something...*said Miya rolling her eyes*.