𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡...

By daddyutopia

• "sʜᴇᴇsʜ.... 𝐷𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡... More

⤷📌𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑬 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵....
⤷𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑥 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑙- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷7 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑒𝑜? - ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒
⤷ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑤𝑜
⤷"𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚"- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘"- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
"ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑"- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠 - 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒"- 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛
⤷"𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑟"- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ 𝑠𝑒𝑥, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑒- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ "𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑘" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 ™️
⤷ 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑖𝑚- 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛
⤷"𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 **𝑐𝑘" 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑘- 𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛
⤷ 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠- ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑢𝑟"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘
⤷ "𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡"- 𝑡𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔
⤷ 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑠𝑠 𝑛' 𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟𝑠- 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖
⤷ "𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝓼𝓲𝓻" - 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛

⤷ "𝑠𝑜....𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"- 𝑗𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

5.5K 120 84
By daddyutopia

ㅇ~————•::: ❝ SMUT ❞:::•————~ㅇ

⤷.❀⁂⍟🍒߷༄

ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ✵𝐽𝑈𝑁𝐺𝐾𝑂𝑂𝐾✵sᴍᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ

꧁꧂

🍒❕𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬🍒❕
smut/ 𝑡𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐/ 𝑖𝑔𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙rough𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠

________________________________
𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐽𝐾 𝑇𝑂𝑋𝐼𝐶 𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇
________________________________

you roamed the hallways of your school alone... per usual. walking around with your headphones on and phone in hand. you had about 14 minutes until your next class. so in the meantime.. you honestly had no where to go. which is the actual outcome of having no friends when you're in high school. you've never really been able to fit into any crowd.

of course you made friends here and there, but you quickly realized that you were better off on your own. and had much better luck making friends online.

your online friends seem to really get you. although you'd never meet them in person.

you turned the corner, heading down a crowded hallway. meeting eyes with your boyfriend for a moment. you gave him a quick smile. he didn't smile back and only turned back to his friends. laughing at one of their jokes. like he always does. he chose them over you.

you continued walking, deciding not to look over at him anymore. there was no point if he was gonna ignore your existence.

you walked down the hallway, minding your own business. your boyfriend had a basketball under his arm. laughing with his friends. "and what about that girl you were dating bro? you dumped her yet?" jungkook asked playfully. still never looking over at you as he laughed his with friends. keeping his prized basketball under his arm.

'if only he'd hold me that tight' you thought as you stared at him. doing the complete opposite of what you planned to do originally.

that's just how it is when you love someone.

"yea i dumped her earlier today- dumb little girl really thought i cared about her" jungkooks friend laughed. making the entire groups of jocks give him a high five. you just tried to ignore their loud laughter. leaning against the wall. not standing too close to your boyfriends group.

just to avoid getting "roasted". something jungkook warned you about.

if you come too close to them, they will make a comment about your appearance. like they do with all the girls in the school. you leaned against some random locker. turning on your phone to check the time. making sure you won't be late to your next class. your lock screen showcasing a beautiful picture of your flowers. the ones you planted by yourself.

you couldn't help but smile slightly at the photo. it was gorgeous. you grew all types of flowers in your garden.

and sometimes if jungkook had time, he helps you. gardening is something he hates but he does it for you. because he loved you too.... just in his own funny way. jungkook had only spared you a few glances here and there as he talked to his friends. listening to their stories about all the women they dumped. and the upcoming basketball games they wanted to win.

you watched jungkooks friend group disperse. all his friends going in a different direction.

jungkook walked towards you. only sparing you a single look as he walked past you.

that was enough to signal you about your routine plan.

you walked behind him at a distance. watching him enter an empty classroom. you eventually caught up, making sure no one saw as you walked into the classroom. closing the door behind you. "hi baby" jungkook grinned. placing his basketball on a random desk. wrapping his arms around you as he showered you with kisses. you didn't kiss him back, wondering how much more of this you could take. i mean what's the point in having a boyfriend that ignores you in public.

"jungkook we need to talk" you said as you removed yourself from his arms.

"are you okay baby?" jungkook asked sincerely. tilting his head to the side cutely. he seemed like a completely different man... so much sweeter. "i don't think i can do this anymore" you blurted out. looking at him with sad eyes.

"can't do what anymore?" he said with a smile.

"i can't be with you anymore... can't you see how painful it is to me when you ignore me. it's been two years but i can't do this any longer jungkook" you explained. having your mind made up. you didn't want to be known as "that introvert girl y/n that he'd never date". you were starting to feel like you were on your own. so you might as well make it official.

"what im saying is im ready to break up with you" you said honestly. sighing. "that's a joke right?" jungkook said with a straight face.

"you're my girl... my only girl- you can't just dump me y/n" jungkook replied with a shrug. being completely serious.

"yea i can- you aren't being a good boyfriend to me-" you said before he cut you off. "don't be foolish y/n... you know that i'm a great boyfriend. you know i make you feel great" jungkook reasoned as he placed his hand on your shoulder. a sensation running through you. "jungkook" you sighed. not wanting to give in. he hugged you, holding you close as you two hugged.  it was so hard to leave him because you really do love him. jungkook leaned down and kissed you on the lips. then doing his signature cute smile. the one that makes you melt.

he then moved his hand lower, grazing your back and going down to your ass. giving it a soft squeeze. you instantly pushed yourself into his chest.

"how could you dump me when you're still so responsive to all my touches?" he taunted with a smirk on his face. making soft circles on your lower back.

"aren't you gonna miss me if we actually broke up?.... wouldnt you miss the way i touched you here?" he whispered as he touched your thigh. tracing upwards to your inner thigh. just grazing your pussy slightly which made you squirm in his arms.

"i know you'll miss how i spoke my native language sometimes too.... right?" he teased as he made eye contact with you. "jungkook don't" you pleaded, knowing that was your weakest point. when he spoke korean.... especially with that specific twist he told you he has. he speaks with busan satoori.

"jungkook stop" you whined. he just smirked, looking at you playfully.

"you know i don't want to stop (당신은 내가 멈추는 것을 원하지 않는다는 것을 알고 있습니다)" he whispered in your ear.

that was the lowest blow ever, because he knew you couldn't resist that. you became mush in his arms. looking up at him hopefully. jungkook just smirked, knowing he really got you now. wrapping his arms around you as he kissed you. placing a soft and tender kiss on your lips. lifting you up and placing you on the desk. you wrapped your legs around his waist making him laugh.

"so you do want me?" he asked playfully as he touched your shirt. reaching his hand under it to play with your bra.

"should i take this off?" jungkook smirked.

"babe if we're gonna do this.. then you'll have to make it fast- i'm gonna be late for class soon" you sighed. not wanting to be late to geometry. you couldn't take another lateness mark in that class. "okay" he shrugged. reaching his hand towards your jeans button. undoing it and sliding his hand into your jeans. rubbing his finger over your clothed pussy. pressing on it and rubbing in circles. making you squirm on top of the desk.

he used his other hand to hold your thigh. helping you to stay still as he rubbed your clit.

quickly sliding his hand into your panties, touching your wet pussy directly. he paused for a moment and looked up at you. biting his lip with a smirk on his face. "you're so fucking wet" he teased as he started to rub your clit again. tapping and playing with your pussy softly. jungkook then pulled his hand out your panties. reaching for his gym shorts and tugging them down. then pulling his boxers down. his dick was rock hard. the veins standing out.

you could almost drool for it.

you stared as jungkook prepped himself. grabbing your hips and lining himself up to your wet pussy. your wetness dripping on the desk at this point. your pussy felt so warm that you spread your legs wider. giving jungkook a full view of how ready you were for him. he then put the tip in. holding your waist as he slowly entered the rest. "babe" you cried out, biting your lip to hold in your moans.

then the bell rung loudly. notifying you that you were officially late to class.

but you couldn't care less as you felt jungkook stretching you out. holding your hip as he started to thrust into you. you scratched at his back as he pounded into you. holding you in his arms as he fucked you.

"you like that huh?" he asked as he looked at your facial expressions.

your eyebrows being furrowed as he got deeper in your pussy. thrusting hard enough to make the desk underneath you shake. "ye- yesss.... i love it" you moaned. jungkook then lifted you up, taking you off the desk as you wrapped your legs around him tighter. he then held you like that, thrusting from this position. "oh- oh- fuckk" you cried as you felt him get even deeper. grazing your g spot.

he held you in his arms, being completely concentrated on making consistent strokes as you moaned and whined in his arms.

"but you wanted to dump me right?" he chuckled as he watched how your face contorted. the sound of your skin clapping filling the empty classroom.

"how could you wanna dump me when you obviously are in love with how i fuck you?" he asked with a smirk.

knowing he was ruining you... you wouldn't be able to last much longer. not if he was gonna keep hitting your g spot, and pounding at such a fast pace. you placed your hand on his shoulder. squeezing it tightly as you moaned. " look at you... about to make a mess all over my dick" jungkook mumbled in your ear. your pussy clenching as you tried to hold onto him. your body feeling weak as you came. "jung- fuckkk.... harder" you cried in his ear. he delivered on last hard thrust. making you cum on him.

you went limp in his arms. the look on your face when you came being a serious turn on for him.

his dick swelling inside of you as you felt him cum in you. warm spurts filling you up as you leaned your head against his chest.

"we can work it out babe.... right?" jungkook whispered in your ear. you were entirely fucked out as he held you in his arms still.

" i believe you" you whispered.... believing him the same way you have the last a thousand times.

ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ sᴍᴜᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ blue_dream22 . ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ɪᴛ!! ✨

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 14.6K 74
"𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠? " ➪ 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎...
1.1M 35.7K 186
BOOK ONE. ╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌...
13.2K 128 5
My BTS Oneshots collection
320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~