Tmnt/ MLP/ Sonic: Empires

By Elexa_Ruby

Years ago, there were eight kingdoms around Equestria: The Moonstone Mountains, The Scorching Deserts, The Ic... More

Prologue
The New Heroes
The Sorceress Of The Moonstone Mountains
The Empress Of The Scorching Deserts
The Princess Of The Ice Kingdom
The Popstar Of The Sparkling Oceans
The Sheriff Of Applelosa
The Druid Of The Enchanted Forest
The Chief Of The Aviary Jungles
The Alchemist Of The Mystic Swamps
Enter The Footclan & Sirens
The Grand Galloping Gala
A Slave Trade Rescue
Healing Leo
Meeting Raph
Princess Of Ice Meets Changeling
Two Happy Sea Buddies
Meeting Each Other Again
Sudden Meet In The Woods
Rescue Mission
We Don't Talk About Shredder
The School Of Friendship
What Is Love?
A Night Under The Stars
Understanding Themselves More
Learning To Fit In
The Wicked Prince Blueblood
A Mermaid In Love
The Cowgirl And The Cowboy
Something There
Threatening Message From The Dazzlings
Enter Crystal Prep
Motivation For The Friendship Games
Wondercolts Meet Shadowbolts
The Academic Decathlon
The Quad-Cross Relay

A Sudden Ambush & Meet

168 5 16
By Elexa_Ruby

It's been two years since the girls took over the empires, and it's been a couple of days since they met some new friends in their kingdoms, along with some other new enemies.

Right now, the girls and Spike were at the enchanted forest enjoying a picnic with each other, which is something Fluttershy likes to do whenever she wants to see her friends again and ask them how they're doing.

"Man, it's hard to believe that it's been two years since we took over the fallen empires." Pinkie Pie said as she was eating a muffin.

"I know, so much has changed since we were at the empires." Rarity said as she was putting some nail polish on. "I almost remembered that it was just yesterday, that we were students at Celestia's school and have now graduated into rulers of different empires."

"Not only that, but we also got to meet some new friends too." Fluttershy said as she smiled.

"Yeah, like Leatherhead and Mikey." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled.

"Leatherhead and Mikey?" Starlight Glimmer asked as she was confused.

"Oh, they're these two sea creatures who are really fun to play with, Mikey's an axolotl and Leatherhead is an alligator." Pinkie Pie said as she smiled and then whispered loudly. "A little secret, I happen to have a crush on Mikey."

"Well, now that you mentioned it, I did meet up with Casey again, back at Appleloosa." Applejack said as she smirked. "He was the guy that I met back at the Gala."

"Ooh." The girls and Spike said as they then became interested.

"What happened?" Spike asked as she was interested.

"Well, I was getting a drink after some horseback riding, and that's when I met Casey." Applejack explained. "He helped me take down a couple of bandits, so right now I've been teaching him a few trips on how to take care of the town."

"Aw, that's so sweet." Rarity said sweetly as she smiled. "It's almost as if love is in the air."

Applejack then blushed after Rarity said that. "Look, it isn't what y'all are thinking, alright?" Applejack asked. "Casey is just a friend of mine, and it doesn't go any deeper than that."

"Oh yeah, sure." Rainbow Dash said sarcastically as they the girls and Spike giggled.

"Well, Leo and I have started to bond a bit since he and I met." Twilight said as she smiled. "He's been helping me and Spike around with daily routines, has been able to make some improvements on his speech, and has also been helping some the villagers around with different favors."

"Oh how sweet of him, he sure is quite the gentleman, isn't he?" Rarity asked as she smirked.

"Yeah, I think so." Twilight said as she blushed a bit.

"And speaking of gentleman, have I ever told you about Donnie?" Rarity asked as she finished painting her nails.

"Not really, who is he?" Starlight asked.

"Well, he and his friend, Ocellus are two very kind people." Rarity said as she then blushed. "And to be honest, Donnie seems kind of cute with his hazel brown eyes, and his smooth hair, not to mention he is such a polite man."

"Aw, how sweet." Pinkie said as she smiled.

"Yeah, sweet." Spike said as he felt a bit disappointed in knowing that Rarity might've found someone else that she likes.

"Well, I did also meet this one guy back at the Enchanted Forest." Fluttershy said as she smiled.

"Ooh, tell us everything!" Pinkie said as she became interested.

"Well, his name is Slash." Fluttershy said as she blushed a bit. "While he may tough on the outside, he's actually really nice, and he helped save me drowning in a river."

"Oh, how heroic!" Rarity said as she swooned.

"What about you Sunset, have you met someone new at the Scorching Desserts?" Twilight asked as she became curious.

"Or someone you may be in love with?" Pinkie Pie asked as she became interested in knowing.

Sunset thought it over and looked at all the girls next to her. "Well, I did met one guy." Sunset Shimmer said. "Though I'm not sure if he's my friend or my enemy."

"Really? Who is he?" Spike asked.

"Well, his name is Raphael, he's a chimera that I caught stealing from my palace." Sunset Shimmer explained. "After I finally caught him, instead of throwing him in the dungeons, I decided to make him my servant, as a way of making up for stealing from my palace."

"Ooh, interesting." Pinkie Pie said as she felt fascinated. "Maybe one day, with just enough time, he might even become your friend, or-or even your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I don't see that happening." Sunset Shimmer said as she refused to believe it.

So while the six girls were talking about the boys that they met in their empire, Rainbow Dash and Starlight were left with surprise, seeing as how the six girls each all found someone that they might have a crush on.

"Huh, seems like they each found guys they seem to have a crush on." Starlight said as she turned to Rainbow Dash.

"Yup, they sure have." Rainbow Dash said as she ate a sandwich.

"So Rainbow Dash, do you have any guys that you might have a crush on?" Starlight Glimmer asked.

"Eh...Nah." Rainbow Dash said as she didn't care that much. "Not that interested, boys are gross."

"Well, not all boys are gross, some are actually pretty nice." Starlight said as she smiled. "Maybe one day, we'll each find guys of our own."

"Eh, maybe." Rainbow Dash said as she didn't care. "Like I said, I'm not that interested in a relationship, maybe some day I will, maybe I would still not care."

Suddenly, Fluttershy's ears caught a strange sound co,in from the woods, making her feel a bit worried. "Fluttershy? Everything alright?" Rarity asked Fluttershy.

"I...I don't think we're the only ones here." Fluttershy said as she felt worried.

"You're right on that, elf creature." A voice said as the girls turned to see Rocksteady and Bebop behind them.

"Who are you guys?" Twilight Sparkle asked as she was confused.

"Ooh, have they come to join us for our picnic?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"Sorry girl, be we ain't here for a picnic." Bebop said as he snapped his fingers as men in black suits and ninja like weapons surrounded the girls. "Foot Soldiers, charge!!!"

Suddenly, the men, now known as Foot Soldiers, began charging at the eight girls and began fighting them off one by one, when the man eight managed to beat most of the foot soldiers, they turned to Bebop and Rocksteady while pointing their weapons at them.

"Alright, I don't know who you are, but I suggest you leave now, before things get ugly." Twilight said as she looked at the two mutants in anger.

"Oh we will, but not without leaving you a present!" Rocksteady said as he then threw a smoke bomb at them, making it hard for the mane eight to see, suddenly, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Starlight felt a few hands grabbing them, and pulling them into the bushes.

After the smoke has cleared, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity and Pinkie Pie were tied together by a rope, when Bebop and Rocksteady noticed that the other four girls and Spike were missing, they then became confused.

"What the? Where'd the other girls go?" Bebop asked.

Meanwhile, behind a tall bush, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Starlight were with two hooded figures as they were hiding from the foot soldiers.

"What are you guys—?" Rainbow was about to ask but of the figure put her finger on top of Rainbow's mouth, trying to shush her.

"Shush, stay down." The hooded figure said as they whispered.

"Eh, don't worry, Bebop." Rocksteady said as he didn't really care. "Boss said to get the four strongest empire rulers, and since our young master, Flash Sentry, has seen these four before, boss would surely not be mad."

"Eh, guess you're right." Bebop said as he, Rocksteady and the foot soldiers took the four girls with them and disappeared.

"A-Are they gone?" Fluttershy asked in a quiet voice.

Applejack took a peak and saw that the place was empty. "I think they're gone." Applejack said as she and the others got out of the bushes.

"Okay, what the heck was that about!?" Rainbow Dash said as she looked at the hooded figures in anger. "Do you realize that our friend got captured because you made us hide!?"

"I know, we're sorry that we had to grab you like that." The hooded figure said to Raimbow Dash. "But if it weren't for us, you would've been clobbered to death by Bebop, Rocksteady and those other Foot Soldiers."

Spike, Starlight and Rainbow Dash laughed a bit at those names. "I'm sorry, foot soldiers?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Th-That is the most ridiculous name for a soldier that I have ever heard!" Spike said as he laughed.

"Trust me, their names may be funny, but they are much dangerous than you think." The other hooded figure said to the girls.

"We should know, because each of us had an encounter with those guys, and it was not pretty." The hooded figure said as they shuddered.

"Wait, you know those guys?" Starlight Glimmer asked as she was surprised.

"Yup." The hooded figure said as they and the other figure took their hoods off to reveal their identities.

The first figure was an anthropomorphic clouded leopard with silver fur, amber yellow eyes, wore a silver iron chest plate, a black long sleeves shirt, silver arm guards, a silver metal skirt, black leggings and silver metal boots, she was known as Karai.

And the other figure was a human girl with long black hair, golden yellow eyes, wore a black witch hat, a black sleeveless dress, a golden belt, golden arm guards, black gloves, grey stockings and black boots, she was known as Shinigami, a friend of Karai's and is a witch.

"Name's Karai." Karai said as she introduced herself and her friend. "And this is my friend, Shinigami."

"Charmed to meet you." Shinigami said as she smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Starlight Glimmer." Starlight Glimmer said as she then introduced her friends. "This Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack and Spike."

"Sup?" Rainbow Dash asked as she smirked.

"Hi..." Fluttershy said shyly.

"Nice to meet you." Applejack said.

"Hi." Spike said.

"So, who were those guys back there?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Those two are Rocksteady and Bebop, they're some of Shredder's generals from the Foot Clan." Shinigami explained.

"The Foot Clan? Shredder?" Spike asked as he was confused.

"Long story short, it's a notorious clan known for being ruthless and dangerous, with Shredder being their leader." Karai explained. "And if Shredder has captured your friends, there's a chance that he's up to something sinister."

"Then let's go and save them before anything else happens to them!" Raimbow Dash said as she began flying, but was stopped by Applejack.

"Easy there, Dash." Applejack said as she crossed her arms. "Did you see how strong those soldiers and those two mutants were? If we're gonna go and save our friends, we have to get more backup and come up with a plan."

"Which is why, we're coming with you." Karai said as she smirked.

"But it's still gonna take more than seven people to go up against those soldiers." Shinigami said.

"Say no more, I think I know a few people who could help us." Spike said as he smirked.

After a while Spike went over to all the empires and called Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mikey, Casey and Slash over to the enchanted forest where the other girls were.

Leo was now wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a dark blue tie and a navy blue vest, dark blue pants and had black dress shoes. As for Mikey, he was in his human form with him having orange hair and still being shirtless.

"So why exactly have you gathered us here?" Casey asked.

"Yeah, cause all you said earlier was..." Raph said as recounted of what Spike said to each of them.

Flashback

Spike flew over to each of the guys with the same message. "Twilight! Sunset! Rarity! Pinkie! Soldiers!! Rhino!! Warthog!! Captured!!! Save them!!!" Was what he said to all of them, leaving all of them in confusion.

Flashback end

"Not exactly the best way to explain it." Mikey said as he frowned.

"Sorry." Spike said as he felt embarrassed.

"Okay, promise you won't overreact to this but..." Starlight said as she felt hesitant on telling them what happened. "Twilight, Sunset, Rarity and Pinkie have been captured by some members of the Foot Clan."

"WHAT!!!?!" All of the guys said out of shock.

"Captured? That's awful!!" Mikey said out of terror.

"But with them captured, the empires will be in danger!!" Donnie said as he was shocked.

"And much worse, the others could be great danger!!" Leo said as he was worried.

"We have to go and save them!" Slash said in a serious tone.

"Eh, I don't really care." Raph said as he wasn't affected.

"What!?!" All of them said out of shock.

"You heard me, it's that that dragon lady gets for making me her slave." Raph said as he crossed his arms. "So I'm not going."

"But you have to!! Our friends are in danger and you can't just go around thinking of yourself!!" Raimbow Dash said out of anger.

"Yeah, if it weren't for Sunset, you would've been stuck in a dungeon or worse!!" Spike said out of anger. "Think of how much harm she could get in if we don't save her!!"

"Can't you just help us, please??" Mikey asked as he, Leo and Casey did the puppy eyes at Raph.

He hated to admit it, but the others were right, if it wasn't for Sunset, Raph would've drowned in that river and he would've been killed, or worse, so he sighed as he then turned to the others.

"Fine, I'll help you." Raph said as he frowned.

"Great!!" Everyone said out of joy.

"But how will we save them?" Casey Jones asked.

"No worries, guys, me and Shinigami have a plan." Karai said as then then whispered the plan to all of the others, little did the others knew, was that they will know more of the Foot Clan in a later future...

My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon

To be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.4K 24
The magic of friendship continues to grow as (Y/N) and the Mane 6 must take on a brand new task now that they see themselves as Equestria's biggest h...
10.3K 191 12
Note: I didn't own this story. I just wanted to share on wattpad. Description about story: Twilight Sparkle finds an ancient star chart which shows t...
1.1K 14 14
Starlight knows. She now knows everything. Upon seeing the seven Equestria Girls leaving their last movie, they have no choice but to spill their sto...
36.2K 1K 64
This is a story I'm Writing about the shipping from MLP, FlashLight. The Majority of this fic takes place in the Alternate Universe , where humans co...