Akutagawa x Reader [Nakahara...

my_ff_r_cringe

A story where Nakahara Chuuya has a younger sister, y/n. Y/n and Akutagawa have met each other when they were... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
DELETING THE BOOK
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
NOT A CHAPTER
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Another non chapter sorryyyy
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 14

1.6K 65 78
my_ff_r_cringe

Hello my fellow Akutagawa simps!!!

Here's a new chapter and I just wanted to say that the words that are in bold are when they speak English, cuz you know New York and all!

Enjoy :)

- - -

"Goddamn this dress, I can't move!" I said as I groaned after putting the dress on.

I stared at the girl who stared back through the mirror.

She looked foreign with her hair done neatly, make-up on her face.

She wore a c/o/c (choice of colour) dress that reached past her ankles, slightly brushing the ground.

The cleavage was fairly deep, just to make my mission easier.

A c/o/c mask obscured her right eye, the colour accenting her e/c eyes.

She looked nothing like the real me.

Sighing, I just grabbed my knifes, tucking them into the sleeves of my overly-posh dress and slipping some into the thigh straps I had on.

I stared at the foreign girl, shivering as I walked out the room.

I wanted to get this over and done with.

Blowing a strand hair out of my face, I left my room and knocked on Akutagawa's door.

"Oi! Emo boy! We have to get going!" I called, as I impatiently tapped my foot on the ground.

"Akutagawa!" I said as I went to knock again but the door suddenly pulled back and revealed a totally different boy than the one I knew. 

(Blessing thy eyes with Akutagawa)

He wore a suit and had a cape over his shoulders.

And not gonna lie, he didn't look awfully emo anymore. 

I stared at Akutagawa who had a scowl on his face as I hummed in appreciation.

"Great, now you don't look so overly emo." I stated as the scowl on Akutagawa's face just deepened.

"Whatever." Akutagawa said as he grabbed his mask.

"Come on, you said we'll be late." Akutagawa said as I pouted a little.

"Oh come on Akutagawa. I gave you a compliment. Might as well return one." I said as I smirked as Akutagawa looked me up and down.

"You look... decent." Akutagawa said abruptly turning away as my mouth fell open.

"Oh wow. I look decent. How the hell am I meant to get Morita Yutaka's attention then?" I mumbled but slammed a hand over my mouth as I realised what I had just said.

"What?" Akutagawa asked, still not looking at me for some reason.

"Uh... nothing." I said, cursing myself for almost spilling the plan to Akutagawa.

For some reason, Mori-san didn't want me to tell Akutagawa that I would be "luring" Morita Yutaka away.

I didn't know why he didn't want Akutagawa to know, but Bosses orders are Bosses orders. I won't question him.

We were both silent as we walked down to the entrance.

"You did get us a limo, right?" I asked as Akutagawa nodded briefly as I spotted the fancy black car.

The ride was also awkwardly silent, both of us lost deep in thought, staring out the windows on either side.

We kept driving, until I saw a huge mansion, eyes widening in shock.

To call it a mansion was underselling it.

It was a freaking castle.

You know in books where you read those fancy masquerade balls set up in a castle where there's the prince and the princess meet and fall in love?

Cringe, I know but holy shit it sure felt like it.

Minus the prince.

The gates were open and the limo drove around, pulling up to the massive fountain in the middle of the grounds and slowing to a stop as I sighed.

"Okay. So just get intel on Morita Yutaka and go back to Japan and tell Mori-san, right?" I lied through my teeth as Akutagawa nodded.

I thought I heard Akutagawa mumble something under his breathe but he opened the door to the limo, getting off.

I sighed, hoping this night wouldn't end horribly as I reached for the door on my end.

However, the door suddenly opened and I yelped in surprise when a gloved hand held out in front of me.

I blinked as I saw Akutagawa, looking at the castle, as if he was assessing everyone.

When I didn't move, Akutagawa dragged his steel-grey eyes to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you going to keep sitting there or actually get out?" Akutagawa asked as I blinked in shock before shaking my head.

"I'm coming, idiot." I said as I placed my palm into Akutagawa's hand as he helped me out of the limo.

His fingers caressed my own and for some random reason, it sent jolts and shivers down my spine.

I shook off the feeling as I also stared at the mansion-castle.

Like a real gentlemen, Akutagawa slightly pulled my hand, guiding towards the front as I kept staring at his hand around my own.

What the hell? Am I sick? I thought but shook it off.

Shut up Y/n. Now's not the time. You have to keep your game.

We climbed the steps as the bouncer at the front stared at us.

"Name." He said in a gruff voice, speaking in English.

"Kano Hina." I said as the bouncer scanned the list before writing something on his paper.

"And you?" He asked looking at Akutagawa.

"Kano Akinari." Akutagawa said, making me cough suddenly.

"Is something wrong?" The bouncer asked as I shook my head, pursing my lips together.

"Nothing." I said before the bouncer nodded and stepped aside.

"Then you're free to enter. Enjoy the night." He said in a plain voice as I nodded, slightly tugging Akutagawa along.

When I was sure we were out of earshot I pulled on Akutagawa's arm, making him lean closer towards me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked as Akutagawa gave me a weird look.

"What are you talking about?" Akutagawa asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Why the fuck do we have the same surnames?" I asked as Akutagawa blinked.

"Did you not know that our identities for the night are wed?" Akutagawa asked as I clenched my jaw even tighter.

"Not. At. All." I said, silently cursing Mori-san in my head.

"Oh." Akutagawa said as he opened his mouth to say something but my eyes fell on a familiar person.

Morita Yutaka. I thought as I saw the vicious leader of the world's fearsome gang.

He looked young, perhaps in his late 20's and had mid-length blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes.

Perfect match with the description of Morita Yutaka.

"Go down first. I'll catch you later." I whispered before walking off into the sea of people, leaving Akutagawa as I slowly made my way to Yutaka.

He was laughing along with some other men as I made my way closer to him.

I was going to go and introduce myself, but suddenly, another group of ladies called out for him, making him smile and walk towards them.

Scowling in annoyance I decided to move to the banquet and glanced around the room, making sure nobody was looking as I slipped some powdered diazepam into the food.

A sedative that could take between 15 to 60 minutes for effect, but I could work with it.

But then, something caught my eye as I saw two bouncers whispering to each other, staring at me as I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

I kept my eye on them as they didn't move but then, I saw them slip behind a curtain as I immediately moved to follow them.

I didn't know if they saw me do anything, but it was best not to take the risk and take them out.

Also slipping behind the curtain, I made sure to keep my footsteps quiet, even in high heels when I heard two voices.

"Did you see?"

"Yeah, we'll have to tell the master."

I turned the corner, concentrating on them as their eyes widened in shock.

However, they couldn't move as I cut off their air supply, making their eyes widen even further as they clawed at their necks.

They were motionless in a matter of seconds as I let them slump to the floor before making sure that nobody else was around and I walked to one of the windows, opening it as I used my wind manipulation to throw them into the bushes outside.

After that was done, I turned back, walking down the halls and entered the large room again, acting as if nothing happened.

I was moving towards my target again, when suddenly someone grabbed my arm.

It took everything in my fibre not to swat the hand off me as I turned around with a forced smile on my face and stared at the man towering over me.

"Hi." The man said as I forced my smile again.

"Hello." I responded casually in English as the man stared at me.

He looked like he was in his late 30's.

I'm freaking 19, back off old man-pedophile. I thought.

"The dance is on right now, care to join?" The pedophile man said with a smirk on his face, eyes scanning my body as I slightly narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm fine, thank you." I answered in a polite, slightly agitated tone, but the man snaked his arm around my waist, stopping me from leaving.

Before I could punch the man in the face, somebody stepped in, making me blink in shock.

"Don't touch her." A voice I recognised all-too-well said as I stared at Akutagawa with wide eyes.

The man scowled slightly as he glared at Akutagawa.

"And who are you?" He asked as Akutagawa glared back with cold grey eyes.

"Her husband. So I'd much appreciate if you let my wife go." Akutagawa said in a cool voice.

Did he just call me-

The man blinked as he stared at Akutagawa before raising his arms up in surrender.

"Sorry." He said as he went back, Akutagawa's hard glare still trailing him.

"Uh..." I said awkwardly as Akutagawa looked at me.

"Where'd you go?" He asked in a cold voice as I immediately snapped out of my thoughts, scowling at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I said, ignoring Akutagawa's question and the way my skin flushed as I thought over and over again at what Akutagawa said.

I was 100% sick.

Which wasn't a good thing, especially not now.

We both silently just stood next to each other until Akutagawa glanced at me.

"Dance?" He asked in a soft voice as I crinkled my nose in disgust.

"Why would I want to dance with you?" I asked.

"Why not?" Akutagawa asked and I couldn't think of anything else to say.

So instead I just said, "I can't dance for a living." 

Akutagawa stared at me. "I doubt that." He said without hesitating as I looked at him.

"You don't know." I said when suddenly Akutagawa leaned down, close to me, breathe tickling my ear.

I felt sick, feeling hot and my knees were weak.

Akutagawa looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Prove me wrong."

- - -

Lol definitely not me screaming while writing this chapter

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

103K 3.4K 12
Dazai finally gets to talk to his old enemy, and treats him the same way as always, with his annoying remarks and jokes. However, with time Chuuya ch...
11.1K 415 38
Osamu Dazai-the notorious Demon Prodigy of the Port Mafia, sent on a mission to retrieve a dangerous government assassin. Red Spider. A woman of gr...
I Love You (Soukoku) Fujoshi Girl ♡

Любовные романы

237K 6.1K 16
Dazai and Chuuya were lovers in the past but they broke up when Dazai decided to leave the Port Mafia. Even so, Chuuya still feels something for Daza...
26.7K 605 25
Dazai x Fem! Reader x Chuuya 17year old Y/n L/n joins the Port Mafia before being kicked out of her home. Soon she falls in love with two of the exec...