Mika

De ily_ari_grande

Attraction, desire, and sinfully beautiful, Mika Santana is a devil with the face of an angel. Despite her tr... Mais

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics
One- Asiel
Two- Mika
Three- Asiel
Four- Asiel
Five- Mika
Six- Asiel
Seven-Mika
Eight-Asiel
Nine-Mika
Ten-Asiel
Eleven-Mika
Twelve-Asiel
Thirteen-Asiel
Fourteen-Mika
Fifteen-Mika
Sixteen-Asiel
Eighteen-Asiel
Nineteen-Mika
Twenty-Asiel
Twenty-one-Mika
Twenty-two-Asiel
Twenty-Three Mika
Twenty-Four Asiel
Twenty-Five Asiel
Twenty-Six Asiel
Twenty-Seven Mika
Twenty-Eight Asiel
Twenty-Nine Mika
Thirty-Asiel
Thirty-One Asiel
Thirty-Two Mika
Thirty-Three-Asiel
Thirty-Four Mika
Thirty-Five Asiel
Thirty-Six Mika
Thirty-Seven Asiel
Thirty-Eight Asiel
Thirty-Nine Mika
Forty- Mika
Forty-One Mika
Forty-Two Asiel
Forty-Three Mika
Forty-Four Mika
Forty-Five Mika
Forty-Six Mika
Forty-Seven Asiel
Forty-Eight Mika
Forty-Nine Asiel
Fifty-Mika
Fifty-One Mika
Fifty-Two Asiel
Fifty-Three Asiel
Fifty-Four Mika
Fifty-Five Mika
Fifty-Six Mika
Fifty-Seven Mika
Fifty-Eight Asiel
Fifty-Nine Mika
Sixty- Mika
Sixty-one Mika
Sixty-Two Asiel
Sixty-Three Asiel
Sixty Four-Mika
Sixty-Five Mika
Sixty-Six Asiel
Sixty-Seven Mika
Sixty-Eight Mika
Sixty-Nine Mika
Seventy- Mika
Seventy-One Asiel
Seventy-Two Mika
Seventy-Three Mika
Seventy-Four Asiel
Seventy-Five Mika
Seventy-Six Asiel
Seventy-Seven Mika
Seventy-Eight Mika
Seventy-Nine Mika
Eighty- Asiel
Eighty-One Mika
Eighty-Two Mika
Eighty-Three Asiel
Eighty-Four Asiel
Eighty-Five Mika
Epilogue-One
Epilogue Part Two
Beach Day

Seventeen-Mika

16.2K 283 153
De ily_ari_grande

A foundation starts with one step.

One movement. One action. One object. To construct a dutiful foundation, one person has to grab the leadership by its ears and build upon it. It's like second nature for me to take authority and to bend men to my own will. Half the time, they don't even notice until it's too late, and a stake is in their backs. When the evidence is in their hands, but they forgo it because of my seductions, then who really wins?

Me, that's who.

Luka growls low, sweat glistening on his forehead as he finishes pumping himself. His movement grows lazy, cum leaking from his cock to a tissue. A frown mars his face as he chases his orgasm. Fucking pathetic. He's fucking his hand, pretending it's me while he has me writing a study on Asiel.

How naive of me.

I didn't think twice when I ran into a stranger in the middle of an alley. It wouldn't have been the first man who's tried to save me from the police, but the whole time, it was him? My innocent, baby face emerald-eyed client? His obsession had flourished to its ultimate state. I mean, what sane person stalks their escort?

I am truly flattered. Catching the attention of a man like Asiel is easy. Keeping it is the task. Well, it would be. But I already had him eating out of palm, especially after giving him a taste of a night with me. He can't and won't walk away from that. Even if I give him everything from oral to anal, he will always come back to me.

"What's your thoughts on him?" Luka asks, grunting as he takes the empty spot on the cushion beside the piano.

My finger presses down on the C key on the piano. "I thought a bitch's opinion doesn't matter."

Luka chokes on his spit as he stifles a burst of laughter. "Mariposa, did I hurt your feelings?" He places a wet, sloppy kiss on my bare shoulders. "Eres mucho mas que un mujer para mi. Has olvidado eso."

(You're much more than a woman to me. Have you forgotten?)

A dark smile curves across my lip as he stares up at me in astonishment. Does he seriously think I have the capabilities to be hurt? Over a comment that should refer to him? These so-called leaders had slipped under my spell. All I have to do is say the magic word, and Luka will obey, like the peasant he is.

"I'm teasing."

He scowls, tapping on the F key. "Enlighten me? What do you think of him?"

I blow out a sigh. "Rather amateurish. Working with Asiel could put your family at a disadvantage since he's still finding his place. What he has achieved so far is pretty impressive, but fairly easy for a beginner. Getting this partnership with you will be his first act as a leader that will leave an impression on his familia."

Luka lets out a sensual sigh. "You're beating around the bush. Should I work with a man that has disrespected me repeatedly? Or should I get rid of him?"

Get rid of him? His statement briefly surprises me, but I don't show it. The shock quickly digests, and I re-evaluate everything. Luka is an arrogant fucking bastard, but even a dumbass like him doesn't think with his cock. All of his blood might've been pooling there, but he wouldn't risk his reputation for a simple punch. I'm getting the gist there is more to their relationship than meets the eye.

The corners of my mouth remain straight, tight. "There's a certain fine line with respect... How far did he go past it?"

"What hasn't this fucker done?" A scowl mars his face, his jaw ticking like a time bomb. "I have never liked him since we were children. He has always acted so high and mighty because he received a proper education. The only reason he came here is that he woke up from his lifelong dream. The reality of our lifestyle finally hit him, and he's scattering for a lifeline."

Lifting from the bench, I go behind him and massage his shoulders. He loves a good massage whenever he's under stress. I mean, who doesn't? But Luka is the alpha type. He wants everything the way he wants it. He needs a special woman to cater to his liking. Too bad he's stuck with a psychopath.

"Weigh both options," I whisper, tilting forward against his ear. "If you offer him a lifeline, he will be devoted to you. If you don't, then he's bound to get wiped off the map in weeks. The decision is yours."

"I can use you," he blurts.

My eyebrows jump to my hairline. "Use me? How so?"

A shadow of sinister passes through his devil, dark blue eyes. He greedily wraps an arm around my waist, dragging me into his lap. A hysteria of fake giggles flees my throat as I throw my head back, accidentally giving him access to nip on my neck. With his head in my neck, I am left with an annoyed expression, waiting until this long night ends. 

"When I introduced you to Asiel tonight, did you make the connection?" Luka asks, his eyes glowing with excitement.

"What connection?" I speak absentmindedly.

Appearing too assertive in front of Luka will demasculinize him. He doesn't need to know I cracked the code the moment I laid eyes on Asiel. So I wear an innocent expression, batting my eyelashes like a bobblehead, and wait for him to explain it. Luka coils his finger around my hair, taking a long, odd sniff of it.

"He's the client that punched me in the face," he divulges, his jaw tickling as he glances at his reflection on the piano. "Did you question why I was being extra touchy with you? Especially in front of my family."

I wrinkle my nose with distaste at his disturbing affections from tonight. "Yeah, I received the loathing gaze from your mother from across the room. Thanks for that. So, everything was because of him?"

"Maybe if you didn't wear a trashy dress, then my mother wouldn't do a double-take." Luka scolds, pinching the top of my cleavage. "Yes, I wanted to see how far I can push him. If I'm being honest, I wanted him to start a fight so we can end this lifelong feud. That fucker did something right. If it wasn't for his tattoos and ring, I might've not noticed. But you!"

Luka aggressively seizes my cheeks, pressing them together. "You, Mika, are the answer to this equation. Asiel couldn't keep his eyes off you since the moment I introduced you. He is infatuated with you. He will never see it coming?"

Ice creeps through me. "See what?"

He flashes the darkest, grim smile. "Su muerte. When there's dangly, expensive jewelry in a woman's face, then she ignores nonsense clouding her vision. He will never expect to be murdered in an underground club."

(His death.)

My stomach dips.

The thought of my old used-up chew toy coming after my new, shiny boy toy is offensive to me. I take his plan as a personal insult. My interest in this angelic, doe-eyed mafia man baffles me. My desires have never been mysterious to me. In fact, I've always acted rationally and only gone after my wants.

This is the first time in my life that I've craved something without understanding why. Out of all the thousands of men I've encountered, how did Asiel catch my attention like a harpoon through a fish? It's not because of some kind of mixed-up fate. I noticed him the very first moment I made eye contact with him when he drank a glass of scotch. Maybe it's the lack of purity in my soul that I'm going after a person who's rooted in it. Opposites attract, right?

Luka irritates me, so I'm going to get rid of him. I used his knowledge to achieve what I needed to a year ago, but he's pointless now. He's served his purpose. I won't let him murder Asiel. If it exposes my true cards, then so be it. I'm not afraid of a Mafia leader. They can't take down a Queen in the making.

It will also strengthen my bond with Asiel, so it stings like a bee when I leave him.

"What do you have in mind?" I ask.

His grip on my waist tightened, burning my skin, leaving a trail of disdain in its wake. "Don't worry. Wrinkle lines will only make your sexy ass less valuable. I will make sure my men don't hurt you. Your only job is to lead him to the private booths and give him a lap dance. Easy enough?" He pats my face, giving it a light slap.

"Should I carry any weapons to protect myself?"

He shakes his head. "No need. My men won't touch a naughty hair on your head. I'll have them give you a signal to jump under the couch and hide from the bullets. We wouldn't want to scar that seductive face of yours."

My fingers clamp around his. "Should I warn Diablo? He will not stand for an attack in his club. How about my other clients? If word gets around, I will lose money. I won't be good enough to be a whore anymore."

He gives his head a shake, letting out a small breath of amusement. "So, it's money? I need one simple favor from you, and you cannot commit yourself? I can give you a weekly salary with no strings attached if you do this for me. Remember, I always outbid everyone else."

"Then why did I spend Wednesday night with Asiel instead of you?"

His jaw tightens, nose flaring as he harshly squeezes my side. "It was an innocent mistake. If I had seconds to spare, then I would've outbid him."

"Really?" I pout, skimming my french acrylic down his hairy chin. "I find that hard to believe. You couldn't even land another punch on him."

A gasp of pure surprise escapes when he clutches my finger, compressing it until my fingers are crushing against each other. "Do you think it's funny to disrespect me? No one is around, and I won't hold back. I'll punish every single one of your holes until you're screaming for me to stop."

I smile as the sensation coming from my fingers turns into numbness.

"Something funny?"

A soft laugh flies from my chest. "Yeah. You. Do you see how easy it is to get under your skin? You should fix that. I wouldn't want Asiel to use this as an advantage. It will only shatter your ego if he does."

It's always fun and games, even when it turns to violence. My stomach erupted with a grand sense of fleeing, but I ignored the feeling. Oxygen is clipped from my brain as he wraps his fucking hand around my throat, crushing my windpipe. His eyes take the form of molten obsidian, flashing agitated, lustful anger. I can feel his own unsteady breaths on my face. I can feel him hard against me.

He loves to be challenged.

Luka is fucking angry.

But angry and horny is such a perfect combination.

My eyes close in defeat as he flips me over on the piano's surface, kicking my legs open and tearing the dress from my body. I don't fight, resist, or protest. This fucking tonto thought he could use me to get revenge? He's fucking wrong. I'm vengeance. Luka is breathing because I let him. He has his limbs because I let him, but I can take everything away.

(Fucking Idiot.)

I will if he goes along with his plan.

I'm not a guardian angel, but I'll save Asiel if I have to. I won't give Luka the pleasure of killing him when I haven't finished my job with him. Luka should've been more calculated with the people he let in on his schemes because he made a mistake by telling me. I'm the demon in the shadows, seconds away from stealing his last breath.

As I fabricate a plan in my head, Luka thrusts in and out at rapid speeds, digging his nails in my ass cheeks until he spills cum on my back.

Thank god.

Bruh I'm in love with Mika! She is such a badass bitch how can you not love her? I mean I think I can see why... hehe Luka should keep his mouth closed next time around... do you think Mika is making the right call? You guys wouldn't want Asiel to die right?

Thank you for every comment and vote!!! They make me so happy!!! I can't wait ! Love ya!!!

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

1.8K 36 13
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
The Arrangement De ❦

MistΓ©rio / Suspense

460K 10.1K 48
πŸπŸ–+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...
645K 21.5K 43
βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘’π‘› π‘ β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘π‘’π‘™π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Žπ‘”π‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘ π‘‘ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘ π‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘π‘’π‘ π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ ...❞ Barely recovering from her break-up, Art studen...
54.1K 1K 40
'Avatii Miller'. A 22 year old detective and lawyer, she loves her job and so do the people in her family, because she clean their dirty work happily...