METROPOLIS: I AM A FULL-TIME...

By Qwinesty

Chen Xuan passed through and obtained the [Full Career System], and started to participate in the "Into Caree... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151

Chapter 96-100

1K 26 5
By Qwinesty

When Chen Xuan returned home, news spread that Chen Xuan and Rhubarb became official spokespersons for Mercedes-Benz.

Mercedes-Benz is also well versed in the hype, until the next day during the day, the specific details of the endorsement was announced.

Chen Xuan 75 million a year, sky-high price!

Rhubarb was the one that caused everyone to crash even more.

Even rhubarb has a sky-high endorsement fee of 10 million, which is unimaginable.

Let alone ordinary people, even many first-line stars may not be able to get this price.

“I thought about it all night, but I didn’t want to understand why I am inferior to rhubarb.”

“Don’t think about it, it’s not a species at all, it’s not comparable.”

“Brother Chen of the same species is even more incomparable. On the contrary, I feel that the gap with rhubarb is smaller.”

“Desperate, so desperate, Mercedes-Benz is so wealthy.”

This endorsement news lasted more than a week on the Internet before it faded.

And for more than a week, Chen Xuan’s daily job was to patrol the streets and alleys of Jinling with Li Dong.

The work content is single, but not boring at all.

Leaving Jiangbei District, Chen Xuan discovered that there are still many thieves.

The original schedule was that each team stayed in a zone for five days and then rotated.

But now the rules have changed, from five days to three days.

After basically three days, it is very difficult to see thieves in this district, and other crimes and violations are also much less.

At this time, Chen Xuan would apply for a change of place, and the above is naturally also a strong cooperation.

There is no way, such an excellent policeman, if you don’t transfer to where you should go, it’s a waste.

This morning, Chen Xuan had breakfast and waited at the gate of the community for five minutes. A police car came and stopped by the road.

“Xiao Chen, get in the car.”

Chen Xuan took the rhubarb into the car, and Li Dong said, “Let’s go from Jinniu Lake.”

“It’s a bit off over there, no one is there, right?”

“No talent is dangerous.” Li Dong said: “The more biased the place, the more likely a bad person will appear.”

“It makes sense, then go over there.”

Chen Xuan nodded, agreeing with Li Dong’s opinion.

“I feel that Officer Li is being led by Brother Chen more and more.”

“Now I go to work on patrols all day long with thieves?”

“Frozen, when can the thief stand up!”

“In other words, yesterday I read the first half-month announcement issued by the Jinling traffic police. The crime rate in Jinling city dropped by 17 percentage points, and the crime detection rate reached 97%, ranking first in the country.”

“This is so outrageous.”

Lanting Lake was on the edge of Jinling City. Li 28dong and the others had two cars and five people. They arrived at 9:30.

Along the way, Chen Xuan glanced outside through the car window.

It’s a pity that I didn’t find any crimes along the way, and I didn’t even encounter a small rear-end car accident.

When he got to the place, Li Dong stepped on the accelerator lightly and drove along the edge of the road.

“There are so many people.” Chen Xuan looked at the tourists on the gently green grass, a little surprised.

Li Dongdao: “The scenery here is good, and there is a zoo over there. Many parents bring their children to play. There is also a river there and there are a lot of fishermen. It’s a bit off, but it’s actually quite lively. .”

Although Chen Xuan works in Jinling, he is not familiar with this area. After all, he has already crossed the river and is far away from the city.

“Wait some day to rest, I will also bring my daughter to this spring outing.”

“It’s May 1st soon, come in then.”

“No May Day.” Li Dong shook his head: “Holidays are the busiest.”

Brother Zhang said: “We are the first-line policemen, so don’t think about holidays. It won’t be us.”

“Go, go to the zoo and go around.”

“Walk around.”

Usually they don’t have time to come here to play, so it is rare for them to take advantage of the opportunity to work.

“I suspect they are paddling and there is evidence.”

“This is the daily work of the police, okay? Paddling your sister.”

“It’s so boring to see Brother Chen catching the thief.”

“Otherwise, it’s not good for Brother Chen to switch to another city and to squeeze his wool in the same city.”

In a week’s time, Chen Xuan’s total number of thieves caught can be counted.

As for the wanted criminal, don’t even think about it.

Chen Xuan also wants to arrest, but the problem is, what can you do if people don’t come out to steal things?

And now that nothing like this has happened, it is the best.When they came to the zoo, they wandered outside without going in.

Although it is patrolling, it is only patrolling outside, and there are security guards inside the zoo.

When no one calls the police, it is not easy for them to get in.

Especially now it’s still live broadcast, and you can’t fake it for personal gain.

At this time, he saw a few middle-aged people in the park wearing shirts, trousers and leather shoes, walking towards the gate, talking in a low voice as they walked.

It was too far away, Chen Xuan couldn’t hear it.

It just so happened that the few people looked up and looked over here. When they saw the policemen Chen Xuan, their expressions were visibly stunned, and a panic flashed across their faces and eyes.

With the experience of the god-level police and the keen insight of the sharp eyes, Chen Xuan almost immediately judged that these people had problems.

He stared at the looks of these people and quickly thought about it in his mind. Strangely, there was no overlap.

These people are not wanted.

And judging from their clothes and the attitude of the security guards at the gate, these people seem to be the management of the zoo.

This is a bit strange.

However, Chen Xuan is still relatively firm in his judgment, these people definitely have problems.

“Brother Li, let me go over.” Chen Xuan said, pushing the car door and going down.

Li Dong stopped and said, “Farewell, let’s go around outside.”

“That person has a problem.” Chen Xuan said.

Several people were startled, and hurriedly asked: “Who?”

“Those few.” Chen Xuan lifted his chin.

Li Dong stared at him, observed for a while, and hissed: “There is something wrong.”

Although they did not have the keen insight of Chen Xuan, they could also perceive the panic in their eyes when they saw the policemen.

But looking at their clothes again, they seem to be executives of the zoo again.

They can’t help but feel a little strange, what’s the situation?

“That seems to be the director of the Lanting Lake Zoo. I saw it when I went there.”

“Brother Chen admitted the wrong person. This person is the principal, not a bad person.”

Zhang Jianmin also sat up straight, watching curiously.

Chen Xuan’s eyes will never go wrong, he said there is a problem, then there is something wrong with it.

But many netizens have recognized this person as the director of the zoo, and it is unlikely that a problem will occur.

The fact that there is no dispute under the established facts makes Zhang Jianmin more curious.

Several men passed by the guard, seeming to have something to leave. When they saw Chen Xuan walking towards this side, they pretended not to see it, and at the same time accelerated their pace.

Seeing this scene, everyone was a little stunned.

“Is there a problem?”

“There must be a problem, this guy has a ghost in his heart.”

“What’s wrong with him as a zookeeper? I can’t figure it out even if I want to break my head.”

Seeing him speeding up to leave, Chen Xuan shouted loudly: “Stop!”

Several people stopped, Chen Xuan walked over and asked, “What did you see the police running?”

The man remained calm and smiled and said, “I didn’t run.”

“Is there anything wrong with the police officer?”

“This is Director Zhao of the zoo.”

Several people introduce each other.

Chen Xuan gave a hmm and asked: “Where are you going?”

Mr. Zhao said: “There is a meeting to be held, I will pass now.”

At this time, Li Dong and the others also came over, and they stood beside Chen Xuan without speaking.

Chen Xuan didn’t speak, but stared at them slowly from beginning to end.

They are calm on the surface, but some small movements can be seen, and their hearts are very nervous.

Basically sure, these people must have problems.

As for what the problem was, Chen Xuan couldn’t guess.

However, there is a high probability that it is an economic crime, and it is difficult for them to investigate this kind of crime.

At this time, the rhubarb on the side suddenly “barked”.

“What’s wrong?”

“Wow~”

Rhubarb sniffed against the floor tiles and yelled twice.

In the ears of others, rhubarb is just an ordinary call, but Chen Xuan can understand it.

Rhubarb smelled an uneasy smell in this place.

Chen Xuan raised his brows, and his guesses slowly got a direction.

Just as he was about to explore carefully, an anxious and panicked voice suddenly came from the walkie-talkie in the security booth not far away.

“Something happened, something happened, a child fell into the Liger Park!”

The expressions of the head of the park changed a lot in an instant: “What?”

Chen Xuan’s pupils shrank, and they immediately asked, “Where is the Liger Park?”

The staff hurriedly pointed: “Over there.”

“how far?”

“About one kilometer.”

The staff pointed out the direction. As soon as this sentence was finished, Chen Xuan turned into a violent wind, rushed into the zoo, and ran towards the Liger Park.

“What is this?”

“Tourists fell into the park?”

“It seems that I still fell into the tiger park.”

“Fuck, this… won’t kill people, right?”

“It will definitely kill people.”

“It’s over. If this is a life-threatening event, don’t even think about opening this zoo.”

“The zoo has no protection measures? I can’t imagine what I have to do to fall into the Liger Park…”

“Don’t say anything cold, is it the time to explore this?”

“It looks like it was a child who fell in, and it feels a little suspended.”

“Brother Chen and none of them are equipped with guns, and they are useless.”

The sudden accident caused the live broadcast room to boil.

Wang Tao said: “The program team has contacted the nearby police station for the first time. They are rushing to the zoo with guns.”

“There should be an anesthesia gun in the zoo?” Lin Fei said: “I remember that the zoo has a special standard equipment.”

“It’s useless.” Li Lang shook his head: “There is a period of time for the anesthesia gun to take effect, and it’s easier to provoke the lion and tiger when the anesthesia gun is shot.”

“I don’t know what the situation is now.”

They were worried and angry.

Worried about the situation of the child who fell in.

The angry thing is that the zoo’s protective measures are clearly problematic.

Normally, the activity area of ​​beasts such as lions and tigers is separated from the way of human viewing, and there must be an insurmountable partition in the middle.

This kind of thing does not happen in a normal zoo.

This has just happened, and the online live broadcast room started to skyrocket at a terrifying rate.

Countless people poured in.

In the live broadcast room, only Chen Xuan can be seen running wild in the zoo, nothing else.

Outside the Liger Park, a couple cried heartbreakingly, and the woman even fainted after crying. Sitting on the ground, her limbs were all weak.

The man ran towards the isolation fence of the Liger Park, and wanted to jump from here, but was stubbornly held back by the surrounding tourists.

The Liger Park is below, and there is a gap of about five or six meters from the road the tourists walk on.

At the edge, there is a row of iron fences, about one meter high.

Between the fences is a shield connected by toughened glass to ensure the safety of visitors.

It was a four or five-year-old girl who fell into the park. The man held the girl on his shoulders. When he looked closer, the child swayed on his shoulders, and it fell.

The man stretched out his hand to catch it at the first time, but still didn’t catch it.

The surrounding area was already full of people, there were hundreds of people.

Some people are anxiously discussing, some are accusing the parents of not being good at even their children, and some are calling the police for security.

There are also many tourists who take off their clothes and want to tie them together to make a rope to get their children up.

The child who fell was sitting on the ground and crying.

There was muddy ground underneath, and the little girl just knocked her forehead, or she would fall half-dead at the height of five or six meters without the use of tigers and lions to bite.

“Ma Ma, Ba Ba, Tongtong wants Ma Ma!”

In the park below, the heart-piercing cries of children continued to sound, so that a group of tourists couldn’t bear to watch.

“Let go of me!” The man wanted to rush over, but he was firmly held back by the tourists.

He couldn’t care about anything at this moment, whether it was a tiger or a lion underneath, he couldn’t care about it. He couldn’t just watch his daughter in a dangerous situation while he didn’t do anything.

The man struggled to break free, but there were three or four men pulling him at this moment, and he couldn’t break free.

“A tiger is coming here!”

Suddenly, someone exclaimed.

Everyone was silent for an instant, and they looked over.

The man stopped struggling and looked down.

In the woods about two hundred meters away, a tiger stood up from under the tree and walked towards this side. It obviously found the girl who had fallen, and walked towards this side silently at the moment.That huge body and the long teeth that can be seen occasionally make people shudder.

In this area, no one speaks at the moment, and everyone seems to have seen what is about to happen.

But, unable to change anything.

The distance of about one kilometer, with Chen Xuan’s current physical fitness, is a little more than ten seconds at most in the case of eight steps to rush the cicada.

Chen Xuan quickly calculated in his mind as he ran.

He has an illustrated book of animals and plants and has a fairly detailed understanding of all living things.

In his understanding, if the beasts in captivity in the zoo suddenly fall into their territory, their first reaction is not to attack, but to avoid.

This is the normal reaction of the beast.

After avoiding, they will start to observe.

When they find that the outsider who suddenly broke into the territory is weaker than themselves, there is a great probability that they will attack the outsider.

At this time, the only thing that can be done is to pray that these beasts are full and are not interested in the little girl.

However, the status quo in the zoo is that no matter what animal it is, it is almost half hungry every day.

Animals in the zoo are already very good if they can eat seventy percent full every day.

If the supply is released for them to eat, the daily investment will be a very scary figure.

In the half-starved state, the beast suddenly saw its prey, and the attack would inevitably happen.

Chen Xuan ran wildly in front, and Li Dong followed behind.

Looking at Chen Xuan, who had only one black spot left in the blink of an eye, several people were not in the mood to marvel at Chen Xuan’s speed at the moment.

Behind them, Director Zhao and his party turned pale.

It’s over, it’s only a few days, why something happened again!

And there is still no way to hide this matter.

He knew very well that as long as this matter was not dealt with properly, their zoo would be abolished.

And even the head of the garden will be punished.

I won’t be in jail, but my money for the rest of my life is basically gone.

In the live broadcast room, there are more than 30 million online at the moment.

The number of overseas online users also broke the 20 million mark in one fell swoop.

At this time, Chen Xuan finally arrived.

From a distance, the crowds of tourists are breaking into the eyes.

This group of tourists was at least several hundred people, and he also heard cries.

He walked quickly towards the park, and said loudly: “Everything is farther away, farther away!”

When everyone saw the clothes he was wearing, they immediately said, “Police, save the child.”

“Get out of the way!” Chen Xuan did not respond, and walked to the fence a few steps, his eyes swept down.

Sweeping a glance, the situation in the park can be seen clearly.

An adult Siberian tiger was walking towards the little girl.

In the distance, there were a few tigers and lions who also noticed the movement here. At this moment, they also got up and walked slowly.

Although this group of tigers and lions had not approached yet, they had already been encircled and blocked all the roads.

But the biggest danger is this tiger, which is less than 30 meters away.

Its head is slightly lowered, and its limbs are slightly bent, which is a very typical preparatory posture before hunting.

“Damn, it really fell!”

“Well, how did you fall from such a high place?”

“The parents are really big, they just pity the little child.”

Heard it is one thing, seeing it is another.

I watched a four or five-year-old child fall into the park. There was an adult Siberian tiger 30 meters away. No one could calm down.

The tourists behind were talking verbally, the girl’s father was exhausted from struggling, but he was still desperately trying to rush down.

After a quick observation, Chen Xuan turned his head to look at the security guard of the zoo: “Block this place, don’t let anyone come over.”

“That kid…”

“Let someone take the key to this park.”

After dropping this sentence, Chen Xuan suddenly took a half-step forward, propped one hand on the fence, and stepped on the ground with the sole of his foot. The whole person immediately rose into the air. Without any protective measures, he climbed over the fence and jumped towards the park.

Chen Xuan’s movements were so fast, and no one thought that someone would take the initiative to jump into the park full of tigers and lions.

This kind of behavior is simply looking for death.

Suddenly, hundreds of tourists were present, as if petrified, they froze in place, their mouths wide open and motionless.

There was also deathly silence in the live broadcast room, and the barrage was instantly cleared.

The two Wang Tao and the four observers were also momentarily sluggish, and they couldn’t believe their eyes for a while.

In overseas live broadcast rooms, more than 20 million foreign netizens were also under Chen Xuan’s amazing jump, and their brains were once in a downtime.

At the moment Chen Xuan jumped down, many people’s hearts missed a few beats.

The drone followed for the first time, shooting downwards from a bird’s-eye view.

In this way, everyone can see Chen Xuan’s situation very clearly at this moment.

With a height difference of five or six meters, most people don’t dare to jump at all, but Chen Xuan jumped with a calm posture.

The moment he fell, his legs flexed slightly to easily dissolve the force generated by the instant fall, and then he slowly stood up.

Hundreds of tourists have already reacted at this moment, and they have gathered around here, clutching the fence, and looking down, with a slight panic on their faces.

From Chen Xuan’s jump to his standing up, the whole journey took only two seconds.

But in the perception of everyone, it seems that a long time has passed, giving them a gap in time.

“Fuck!”

Finally, when these two words appeared in the live broadcast room, everyone at home and abroad instantly reacted.

“Brother Chen, are you crazy!”

“There are tigers down there, there are tigers!”

“Brother Chen, you are just a policeman, there is no need to work so hard, it is really unnecessary!”

“I don’t even have a gun in my hand. I can’t think of any possibility other than death when I run into a tiger.”

“Have you forgotten Brother Chen’s feat in Shangwang Village?”

“How can this be the same, big brother? Is this a tiger and a lion, and a wild boar and a black bear? It’s not in the same rank!”

Wang Tao clenched his hands on the table and looked at Chen Xuan standing in the park with a beast in front of him. He immediately said to the staff: “Call an ambulance!”

“It should be fine!” Fu Ying said calmly: “Based on my observation and understanding of Chen Xuan, he is not an impulsive person. Since he dared to jump down, he must be confident. And he is in Shangwang Village. At the time, I had solved five wild boars, and even subdued the black bears with bare hands.”

“It’s not the same.” Li Lang shook his head. Although he didn’t want to hit everyone, the objective fact is that cats have agility that wild boars and black bears don’t have.

The black bear is the younger brother in front of the tiger and lion.

There are only brown bears and polar bears in the world, and they are on the same level as the liger, and the rest of the breasts are simply incomparable.

Whether it is the difference in size, strength, or speed, they are not at the same level.

Especially the bite force, the gap is huge.

“Pray for a miracle.” Li Lang muttered to himself softly.

The sound was not loud, but everyone heard it.

No one blames him for saying such things on this occasion, but anyone who is a little sane knows that all he can do in this situation is really to pray for a miracle to happen.

Kitten Company.

Lin Huanhuan went to the bathroom, came back to the computer, and clicked on Chen Xuan’s live broadcast room.

At a glance, I was taken aback.

With a pale face, she squatted on the computer and ran towards Qi Dong’s office.

“Qi Dong, something has happened!”

Lin Huanhuan didn’t knock at the door, but broke in directly. Qi Dongzheng called. Seeing her panicked, he didn’t blame him, and asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Brother Chen has jumped into Liger Park.” She pushed the computer over and explained briefly and quickly.

When Qi Dong heard it, he was a bit silly.

Are you crazy about this?

It is important to save people, but the problem is that you have to do what you can!

So jump down, let alone save people, you have to get in.

“Qi Dong, what can I do?”

Qi Dong shook his head, what can he do?

Even if he was on the scene, he couldn’t help it.

Now I can only pray that the security will bring the anesthesia gun over.

At the same time, several brands endorsed by Chen Xuan also learned about it the first time.

Especially for Mercedes-Benz, Lin Yang, general manager of the marketing department, watched this scene, cold sweat kept slipping from his forehead.

In foreign countries, Chen Xuan’s video of jumping into the Liger Park has been uploaded crazy on the Internet.

“Is this P’s?”

“It’s true, this man is broadcasting!”

“Where can I see him?”

“My God, are Daxia people so scary!”

Someone posted a link to the live broadcast room in the comment area, and he was immediately liked and ranked first in the comment area.All of a sudden, hundreds of thousands of traffic poured in almost every second.

And at this moment, in the zoo.

The four of Li Dong had already chased up. They shouted Chen Xuan’s name, and looked left and right in the crowd, but they didn’t see Chen Xuan.

“Wow!”

They followed the call of rhubarb, and when they saw rhubarb standing in front of the fence, barking at the park, a bad premonition instantly surged into their hearts.

They ran up quickly, grabbed the fence and looked down.

“Fuck!” ”

Chen Xuan is really below!

“Little Chen!”

“Don’t move, don’t move!”

Several people yelled anxiously, then turned back and shouted at the security guard: “Where is the anesthesia gun? Have you got it?”

“Take it… but it takes time.” The security guard said tactfully.

From the first time children fell into the park, they had already gone to get the anesthesia gun.

But the problem is that it takes at least ten minutes to go back and forth.

When the anesthesia gun was brought, Chen Xuan might have been excreted as feces by the lion and tiger.

“I’m okay.” Chen Xuan waved his hand without looking back, his gestures were quite calm, like a tiger 30 meters away, and a group of beasts staring at him, all look like kittens.

He tested his body, bent over to pick up the little girl, patted the mud on her clothes, wiped the blood from her forehead, and softly coaxed: “Don’t cry or cry, uncle will take you to find Mom, okay?”

“I want numbness.” The little girl hugged Chen Xuan tightly, but still called her mother.

Chen Xuan scratched the little girl’s cute nose, but the corner of his eyes was always scanning the group of beasts.

Just like what he knew about the liger, the moment he just jumped down, the tiger in front of him was taken aback, and he didn’t dare to move.

But this is only temporary.

At this moment, the tiger passed the initial uncertainty, stepping on the tiger’s palm, and slowly approaching the two-legged beast.

Every time the tiger gets closer, everyone feels nervous.

“Xiao Chen was too impulsive!” Li Dong and the others were anxious, but there was nothing to do.

If you are facing a brutal bandit, even if you have a knife in your hand, they will definitely rush forward without hesitation.

But this is a tiger and a lion.

And there are seven or eight in total.

Such a large number is even more a beast.

Even if they have the courage to rush forward, they can’t change the ending.

“Roar!”

Suddenly, the tiger let out a low roar, moved away from its limbs, and began to accelerate toward Chen Xuan.

The tiger’s speed is getting faster and faster, and the pair of eye-catching eyes are also exceptionally crippled, and a terrifying oppressive force hits quickly.

Wild beasts, especially big cat beasts like tigers and lions, can never feel the pressure and fear they bring to people when they face-to-face.

The distance of more than 30 meters, under the tiger’s running like this, is no more than five seconds at most.

The moment the tiger ran, everyone’s hearts followed.

Chen Xuan still stood on the spot, his expression was indifferent, without the slightest panic.

Seeing that with the tiger’s attack, other lions and tigers also surrounded this side at the same time. Not only did Chen Xuan not panic, but instead he took the initiative to greet the tiger who was coming.

His behavior, in the eyes of everyone, is a panic action under fear.

“I dare not look.”

“Brother Chen is going all the way!”

[Three glasses of wine] I rewarded 100 Buddhas who jumped off the wall!
[Tiger Mountain Tour] I rewarded 100 Buddhas who jumped off the wall!
[Mercedes-Benz official] rewarded 100 Buddha jumping over the wall!
[Xu Zhen] I rewarded 10 Buddhas who jumped off the wall!

Suddenly, the live broadcast room was swiped by countless rewards.

But no one was surprised or envious.

Many people have closed their eyes and are afraid to look.

I am afraid that in the next second, I will see a bloody scene.

“Roar!”

Five meters away, a tiger leaped up. The sharp tiger claws protruded from the palm in the air. The long, sharp teeth were also caught by the drone at a very close distance under the mouth of the blood basin. .

This almost first-perspective experience gave everyone a sense of immersion and fear.

Chen Xuan raised his eyes to look at the tiger, and closed his eyes without warning, as if he had accepted his fate.

However, the next second…

Chen Xuan suddenly opened his eyes and yelled in a low voice, “Get out of the way!”

With this yelling, the tiger who had jumped up suddenly stunned.

At this moment, it felt unprecedented fear.

This sound sounded unremarkable, but it made it feel trembling all over, and the hair all over it exploded in an instant.

It seems that there is a king among the tigers, reprimanding it.

“Boom!”

The tiger fell from the mid-air, his limbs softened, and he lay directly on the ground with his belly on the ground.

Its huge body was trembling, and its head was as close as its body, not daring to raise its head, as if there was something terrifying in front of it.

If someone stands in front of him, he must be able to see the color of fear in his eyes.

Beastmaster deterrence!

Chen Xuan used this ability.

The effect is obvious and powerful.

As soon as he opened his eyes, a breath that ordinary people could not perceive slowly flowed out of his body.

This aura is useless to ordinary people, but it has deadly pressure on animals.

In the eyes of any animal, Chen Xuan at this moment is the most terrifying creature.

No matter what instructions Chen Xuan issued to them, they never dared to violate them.

“Roar!”

The other lions and tigers have rushed over. They don’t know what happened to the tiger on the ground, but this will not affect their hunting actions.

Chen Xuan’s eyes swept away, and he walked straight up.

A lion leaped over, but when the lion was in the air, he was immediately deterred by the beast king’s aura on Chen Xuan’s body. His eyes were dull, as if they were turned into stones, and they slammed straight on the ground.

Chen Xuan just walked to the front, and, apart from anything else, he slapped his hand when he raised his hand at the lion’s head.

“Snapped!”

With a slap, the voice resounded from the park.

The faces of the tourists above smoked fiercely.

Netizens grabbed the mouse or mobile phone’s hands, too.

This horse…what’s the situation?

This slap may not have much power, but it is too insulting!

But let alone the lion resisting, it didn’t even dare to grin, and after being beaten, it lowered its head and made a whimper sound, which sounded extremely pitiful.

The other lions and tigers all approached the moment they felt the breath of the beast king, and instantly changed from the fierce and fierce king of the forest and grassland to the well-behaved little cat.

Chen Xuan was not used to it, and walked over one by one, all slapped.

For a while, the scene was silent again.

Everyone wondered if they had read it wrong.

This horse…Who will explain?

Why doesn’t the tiger bite him?

Why was the lion beaten by him on his stomach?

Don’t dare to fight back!

You are the king of the forest and the king of the grassland!

Everyone’s brains are a bit insufficient.

“¨”This, this, this…”

“Brother Chen, what did you do?”

“Magic, this horse riding is definitely magic!”

“No, this is not magic, this is a sliding shovel!”

“I see, the tigers and lions here are afraid to slap! As long as they raise their hands and slap them, they will be afraid and dare not fight back!”

“Brother Chen boasted that tigers and lions are not afraid in front of them. I thought he was bragging, but the result turned out to be true!”

“Brother Chen, be worshipped by me!”

“Who would dare to black Brother Chen in the future, I am the first to disagree!””Just want to know… who would dare to black Brother Chen? Are you so afraid of death?”

Netizens were excited to tap the keyboard.

In just a few tens of seconds, their mood is like a roller coaster going through ups and downs.

The heart is almost too, I’m afraid I will not be able to bear it.

“Witchcraft, this is Daxia’s martial arts!”

A group of netizens were also shocked by this scene.

This is clearly beyond their understanding, and only witchcraft and magic can explain it.

Chen Xuan hugged the little girl and walked around the herd. The tigers and lions were very honest.

He raised his head and looked up: “Have you got the key?”

“Take it, it’s coming soon!” the security guard shouted.

Too much, is this really the legendary Brother Chen!

The fierce man who can overturn a black bear with his bare hands is indeed well-deserved!

Chen Xuan was not in a hurry, just so, he also took advantage of this time to verify his guess.

He shouted at the top: “Rhubarb, come down.”

“Wow!”

Rhubarb jumped slightly, jumped down in a very relaxed posture, and ran to Chen Xuan’s side.

Rhubarb did not show the slightest fear of these guys who are bigger than him.

“As expected of rhubarb…”

“What does that sentence say? A father must have a son!”

“Be careful, Brother Chen!”

“This is called a tiger father without a dog!”

“I’m sure, Brother Chen will definitely look down on you!”

Chen Xuan touched rhubarb’s head: “Is this the smell?”

Rhubarb lowered his head and sniffed, and lit his head: “Wow~”

Chen Xuan’s heart sank, as expected, just as he had guessed.

But to be on the safe side, he came to a tiger again and put his hand on the tiger’s brow.

(Wang Li’s)  The tiger was shaking violently and looked very scared.

“This big cat has really good hair.” Chen Xuan praised.

The little girl in her arms stopped crying. Seeing these tigers and lions were so obedient and obedient, the fear in her heart was wiped out.

“Uncle, can I touch it?”

“Yes.” Chen Xuan said with a smile: “Come on, feel free to touch it.”

The little girl scratched her hair and her ears. She felt so good that she couldn’t stop touching it.

The parents of the child above had already stabilized their emotions. Seeing this scene, they almost fainted again.

When everyone saw such a harmonious scene, they wondered for a while, who was the victim?

Chen Xuan touched the eyebrows of the tiger while using the power of the trainer.

Under the deterrent ability of the Beastmaster, he was tamed almost instantly.

Through communication, I learned that a few tigers and lions ran away in Liger Park a few days ago.

At this time, the staff of the park had already arrived at the door: “Police officer, this way!”

“coming.”

Chen Xuan patted the tiger’s head and picked up the little girl with a slightly solemn expression.

Looking at the tigers and lions lying on the ground all around, Chen Xuan waved his hand and said, “It’s all gone.”

This sentence immediately made these ligers amnesty.

Dab da da da da da da da, dashing towards the woods with the fastest speed.

He didn’t stop until he retreated into the woods where Chen Xuan couldn’t see them, and lay down on the ground.

If someone observes closely, they will be surprised to find that the expressions of relief and the look in the eyes of these lions and tigers lying on the ground actually have a feeling of escaping from the dead and remaining after a disaster.

Outside the Lions and Tigers Park, Director Zhao and others have also arrived.

They were outside the courtyard gate, looking anxiously at no rush, even as if Chen Xuan, who was still thinking about things, walked slowly towards this side.

They were so anxious that they almost knelt on the ground and begged him to go faster.

When he arrived, the staff immediately opened the door.

When Chen Xuan hugged the little girl and walked out of the park with rhubarb, there was applause and cheers in the zoo.

A group of lions and tigers, watching Chen Xuan leave the park with their own eyes, exhaled one after another, as if their whole body was relaxed.

They used to think about leaving this small place, returning to the forest, back to the grassland, running and hunting freely.

But now, they suddenly realize that the outside world is dangerous.

This place is a bit small, but at least it’s safe!

“Tongtong!”

The little girl’s parents had already been waiting outside, and when they saw it, they rushed up and hugged the child in their arms.

The man held the child tightly, for fear that the daughter would fall from his arms again.

“Police officer, thank you.”

The man handed the child to his wife, and Chen Xuan knelt down with a plop.

If something happens to his daughter, he may not be able to get out in this life.

Chen Xuan was taken aback, and hurriedly helped the man up: “I am a policeman, this is what I should do.”

The corners of Li Dong’s mouth twitched, brother, this is really not what the police should do!

Without a gun in his hand, just one word when he jumped down, death!

Do you really think that everyone is as ferocious as you?

Although they did not understand why the lions and tigers were afraid of Chen Xuan and would slap Chen Xuan on the ground, they absolutely did not dare to try.

This thing, you really die if you try it!

“Police officer, thank you for saving the child. Thank you so much. Without you, I don’t know what would happen today.”

Mr. Zhao also kept grateful.

Things have not turned into the worst point, this is a blessing in misfortune.

Chen Xuan looked at him and asked, “President Zhao, let’s talk about what happened in the garden.”

Park Chief Zhao was taken aback, but he didn’t respond: “What are you talking about, officer?”

“Humph!” Chen Xuan snorted softly, “If you fail to report at the expiration date, do you think that even if you are found out, you will be fined at most? I told you that this matter has been suspected of endangering public safety, and it is necessary Sentenced!”

With this sentence, Mr. Zhao immediately understood what Chen Xuan was talking about.

He looked at Chen Xuan with some suspicion. How did the police know?

On this matter, he has asked all the staff in the park who knows that they are not allowed to talk to the outside world.

How did he know?

“What is Brother Chen talking about?”

“It seems that falling into the Liger Park with a child is not the same thing.”

“Didn’t Brother Chen just talk about it before? The Director Zhao has a problem, but now it seems that there is a real problem.”

Wang Tao and the others have not been immersed in Chen Xuan’s miraculous feat of successfully saving the little girl, they have seen Chen Xuan so severe.

For a while, even ordinary people like them were afraid to face Chen Xuan’s sharp eyes.

Zhang Jianmin squinted his eyes, staring at the head of Garden Zhao who was shaking, and said, “The head of Zhao, there is indeed a problem.”

“Xiao Chen, what’s the matter?” Li Dong asked a few people quickly.

Chen Xuan shook his head: “Let Garden Manager Zhao speak for himself.”

“I… I don’t know what you are talking about.” Yuan Chang Zhao’s face turned pale, but he still gritted his teeth and refused to say.

“Okay, pretend to be stupid?” Chen Xuan hummed, and said to Li Dong: “Brother Li, contact Director Li.”

“Uh…what did you contact Director Li?”

There must be a reason.

Chen Xuan said: “Director Li, please help apply for a search warrant. I want to search this zoo!”

Li Dong’s eyebrows condensed, and he lowered his voice, “Xiao Chen, what the hell is it?”

Chen Xuan said: “You have to search before you can be sure.”

Even if he knew that an animal ran away in the zoo, he couldn’t say it directly.

Evidence must be given in everything, especially when he is a policeman, and he is broadcast live in front of tens of millions of people. Evidence must be given.

“I will contact Li Suo now.”

They realized that things should be very big.

Otherwise, Chen Xuan’s character would not apply for a search warrant.

Li Dong went to contact, and Chen Xuan continued: “Zhao Yuan, confess and be lenient. You take the initiative to clarify the matter early, and the later judicial sentence will also take you into consideration. But if you are stubborn and restless, continue to play stupid, and so on. When the search warrant comes down, when the evidence is conclusive, don’t blame us for being unsympathetic when we prosecute!”

Park Chief Zhao didn’t say a word, panicking in his heart.

There is always a voice in my heart saying to myself, I can’t say, he doesn’t know anything, he is cheating me!

He has lost his backbone at this time, otherwise he can figure out a truth if he thinks about it carefully.

If Chen Xuan didn’t understand, how dare he apply for a search warrant.

Moreover, what he said seemed to be confusing to outsiders, but to himself, it was just like a thin layer of white paper.

“Xiao Chen, Li Suo asked you to answer the phone.” Li Dong handed over the phone.

Chen Xuan took his mobile phone: “Li Suo…”

“Xiao Chen, what’s the situation?”

Chen Xuan glanced at the drone, made a gesture, turned and walked to no man’s land, and said: “A wild animal ran out of the zoo, and the head of the park surnamed Zhao kept it secret.”

“What kind of beast?”

“Tiger or lion, as to whether there are other animals, you have to adjust the monitoring of the park.”

“Hiss~” Li Suo took a breath: “Are you sure there are tigers and lions?””Sure!”

He dare not say anything else, but tigers and lions are inevitable.

This is the information he got from Tiger.

Li Suo pondered for two seconds, and said, “Go and search immediately, and the search ordered me to send it right away! This matter cannot be delayed. I will bear the consequences. You will search immediately. Who dares to stop it and handcuff it directly without cooperation? Investigators are all handcuffed!”

“Okay!” Chen Xuan said: “Suo Li, I suggest that it is better to ask Director Ji to come over, otherwise the transportation department will not be able to coordinate.”

“I know, you go and search first.”

The tiger and lion ran out. There were mountains and villages nearby.

If the residents of the nearby villages and the people living nearby cannot be protected in the first place, if an accident occurs, it will be a major event of death!

After hanging up the phone, Li Suo immediately called Director Ji.

Although Chen Xuan doesn’t have any evidence yet, it’s all based on analysis and speculation.

But he believes in Chen Xuan.

Many times, when this kind of thing happens, many people do not take it seriously when there is no evidence.

This creates a paradox.

There is evidence, which means that the danger is imminent, and remedial measures will inevitably be launched.

Without evidence, few people dare to make this determination.

Because if it is an oolong, it will turn into a joke, and at the same time it will be questioned by superiors.

Moreover, the labor cost and financial cost of mobilizing a large number of personnel are equivalent to wasted in vain.

Li Suo had unconditional trust in Chen Xuan, and he dared to make this call.

“Director Ji, something happened!”

Li said the matter quickly, and after hearing it, Director Ji asked, “Are you sure?”

“Xiao Chen has already gone for a search, and Mr. Zhao doesn’t admit it, but I believe Xiao Chen’s judgment can’t be wrong!”

“Director Ji, this matter can’t be delayed, and I would rather believe it if there is something or not, otherwise, it would be too late if you wait until something unexpected happens!”

“I see.” Director Ji’s voice was much more serious: “You take people over immediately.”

After hanging up the phone, Director Ji first contacted the police station and the traffic police brigade near Lanting Lake and asked them to send someone there immediately.

Then he dialed the long phone number.

If the matter is true, the consequences will no longer be borne by the director of a zoo.

When someone is injured, it means that a leader needs to stand up and take responsibility.

The injury is not very serious, so at most it is to criticize the district mayor.

If anyone dies, the city will also be affected.

If the death toll reaches more than 10 people, it is a major accident, and it is not certain whether the position of Shizhang will be stable or not.

Therefore, when Shizhang received the call, his anger exploded almost instantly.

That is to say, I have been in a high position for a long time, and my temperament has been conserved for a while, and I have been swearing in my mobile phone for a long time.

“If you have a clue, you need to investigate. First lock the zoo and check the implementation. If it is true, immediately block the escape route of the animals. You go to the scene immediately, and I will go there immediately.”

Chen Xuan walked back and returned the phone. Li Dong asked, “How to say?”

Director Zhao also looked over, feeling nervous, and anxious about waiting for the sentence to be pronounced.

Chen Xuan glanced at the head of Mr. Zhao and his group coldly, and said coldly: “Search!”

“police officer……”

“Head of the park, please cooperate!” Chen Xuan refused to give him a chance to speak: “Now, take us to the monitoring room immediately. We have to investigate the recent monitoring of the park.”

Then he looked at several other people: “If anyone between you knows the situation, you can tell us now. If you wait for us to investigate it later, if you are sure that you know it but you conceal it, this is a crime!”

“Endangering public safety, start in three years! If there are casualties during this period, start in ten years!”

“consider properly!”

Chen Xuan threw out Wang Zhan with one hand, and the faces of several people suddenly turned white when they heard the words.

“Have a good match, what are they hiding?”

“Go on, speak up!”

“Brother Chen has applied for a search warrant. It is certainly not a trivial matter. I guess it is likely to be an economic crime.”

“The sentence for economic crimes is not so high.”

“It is possible to sell animals privately. I remember that the penalty for smuggling is very high.”

The attention of everyone has successfully shifted from Chen Xuan’s deterrent to the lions and tigers to the top of the zoo.

Mr. Zhao still gritted his teeth and refused to speak, but several other executives were shaken by Chen Xuan’s words and finally failed to resist.

“Police officer, I said!”

“Old Wu!” Zhao Yuanchang shouted, pulling his arm vigorously.

“Let go!”

Li Dong grabbed Mr. Zhao’s arm and tugged, his eyebrows were cold and cold: “What are you doing? Threatening? When our police ate dry food?”

Chen Xuan said: “Let’s talk about it.”

The executive surnamed Wu glanced at Director Zhao, who was angry, as if he was about to take him alive.

But when he thought that the person in charge of this matter was not himself, and the senior executives surnamed Wu didn’t want to go to jail, he didn’t care about anything and said it directly.

“Our zoo, an animal ran away.”

“What?” Li Dong’s pupils shrank for a while, and the visitors onlookers were all startled, and they immediately felt that this empty park had become dangerous.

Mr. Zhao’s whole body was like a frustrated ball, all of a sudden, he fell to the ground.

It’s over, I’ve said it, and I know it all.

“Fuck! The animal ran out?”

“What animal ran out?”

“This zoo is crazy, isn’t such a big thing reported?”

“What does the principal think? Got shit in his head? Does this horse dare to hide it?”

“Pop!” Wang Tao slapped the table hard and said serious and angry: “It’s just a nonsense! How can you hide such a big thing from the zoo? How can you hide it? In case of innocent casualties, who is responsible for this? Can you afford it?”

From the reactions of Mr. Zhao and Chen Xuan’s attitude, it was almost obvious that the animals that ran away were definitely not harmless small animals such as monkeys and rabbits.

Definitely a beast!

“What animal did you run?” Chen Xuan asked calmly and calmly.

“A tiger, two lions, three leopards, two wolves, two brown bears, and a few monkeys.”

“So many?” With Chen Xuan’s calmness, Rao was shocked when he heard so many numbers.

He thought that at most two or three tigers and lions ran away, but this total amounted to more than ten, and there were all kinds of animals.

“How can you run so much?”

“This…” Mr. Wu didn’t know what to say for a while, but after thinking about it, he had already said so much, and it didn’t seem to make a difference.

“There is a circus going to perform, looking for animals borrowed from our zoo, and putting them in cages for isolation that night, but the staff was negligent and didn’t lock them up and let them escape.”

“So many cages are not locked?”

“The monkey opened the lock.”

“…”

Chen Xuan was completely speechless. This is a typical cidi who has his teeth stuck between his teeth when he drinks water.

“When did this happen?”

“It’s been two or three days.”

“Two days or three days?”

“Three days.”

“Take me to see the surveillance.”

“Here.” Mr. Wu walked ahead and led the way.

On the way, he asked: “Police officer, I am not to blame for this matter. I wanted to call the police at the time, but…”

Another high-level channel: “Zhao Yuan asked us not to talk.”

Mr. Zhao’s face turned green when he heard this, and this wave of four executives backhanded him and sold him, but he still couldn’t refute it.

“Why hide it? Do you know how dangerous this kind of thing is? Huh?”

“As an executive of the zoo, even if something like this happens, I still keep it secret. If someone hurts someone, who will bear the responsibility?”

“It’s been three days, and you have concealed it for three days. Have your conscience been eaten by a dog?”

Li Dong and Zhang Ge yelled at them and didn’t give any face.

Several executives lowered their heads, and finally did not know who said: “Isn’t it almost May Day? The head of the park is worried about the impact of passenger flow.”

“you……”

These words were like a bucket of hot oil, igniting Li Dong and others’ anger again, and they were so angry that they couldn’t even speak.

In order to make a profit, you dare to conceal such a big thing without reporting it, and you have no way of courage!

On the other side, the phone of the city Zhang and the secretary kept ringing. After learning the specific information of the matter, the first and second leaders of Jinling City had black faces.

If someone is injured by a wild beast, someone must stand up and take responsibility.

Mr. Zhao was still thinking in his heart, to find someone for the relationship, and to suppress the matter as much as possible.

He was a few steps behind, took out his cell phone and texted someone he knew.

The other party didn’t know what was going on at first, and after getting to know it, he didn’t even reply to the text message, and directly assumed that he didn’t know the person.

This incident was discovered, and it was discovered by Chen Xuan. Although it has not been on the hot search yet, it can be predicted that it will not be long before this incident will be on the hot search.

In this case, no one can protect him, and no one dares to protect him.

It can only be done in business, what to do and what to do.

“Buzzing~”

Li Dong’s cell phone rang, Li called.

“Hello, Li Suo.”

“Control all these people, and the colleagues from the nearby police station will go over immediately. Remember, you must control them and don’t let them run away.”

“okay, I get it.”

Li Dong also realized that this matter seemed to have really started to make a lot of trouble.

The monitoring hasn’t watched it yet, just listening to what a few executives say, we must first control them.

Soon, they came to the monitoring room.

The monitoring is called out, and the course of the matter is presented very clearly.

After these animals were knocked into the cage, they were placed outside the park, waiting for the circus people to come and take over the next day.

At midnight, the iron cage containing the monkeys was opened, and three macaques ran out of the cage and ran around.

One of the monkeys even opened the cage containing the tiger and lion.

This scene stunned Li Dong several people.

“Is this monkey refined?”Chen Xuan shook his head. This situation is very common.

Primates are inherently smart, not to mention that these monkeys live in zoos and are no strangers to things like door locks.

Moreover, Chen Xuan guessed that it was definitely not the first time that these animals were loaned to the zoo. The monkey was afraid that he had seen the staff open the lock several times.

Otherwise, no matter how strong the monkeys are to learn, they will not be able to learn without demonstrating.

After watching the surveillance, Chen Xuan opened the map again to observe the location of the zoo.

The zoo is backed by the lake, the lake is Lanting Lake, connected to the Yangtze River.

The mountain is Nanshan, and there is also a national 4A forest park inside.

Judging from the location of the zoo and Nanshan, as well as the habits of the animals, they must have ran into the mountains.

“Bring the people back.” Chen Xuan stood up and said, “Brother Li, you bring the people back to the place first.”

“I want to invite my lawyer over!” Director Zhao said suddenly.

Several people looked strange: “Do you think you are acting in a TV series?”

Li Dongdao: “Xiao Chen, Shi Zhang, and the secretary are all on their way here. Let’s talk about them when they come.”

Brother Zhang said: “This matter is now beyond the scope of our handling. Li said, let’s maintain the order here first, and wait for him to talk about other things when he arrives.”

Chen Xuan thought about it, three days have passed, and it’s not too late.

If something happens, it will happen sooner or later, so there will be nothing to say.

Fifteen minutes later, the police from the nearby police station arrived.

Half an hour later, Suo Li brought people here.

At the same time, this matter has also reached the top position in the hot search list of major forum websites.

As long as you go online, you can see relevant news everywhere, and almost the whole country is paying attention.

And under this kind of horror fever, the pressure of Jinling’s No. 1 and No. 2 leaders is conceivable.

After handling it, it may become a model essay for others to learn.

Poor handling or casualties will have a certain impact on their official career.

Forty minutes later, Director Ji and the first and second leaders finally arrived.

After they got the news, they came here as soon as possible, but the distance was too far, forty minutes was already their fastest time.

While on the road, they are also discussing solutions.

In the end, a few must points were set.

First, ensure the absolute safety of nearby residents and never allow anyone to be injured.

Second, immediately investigate whether any nearby residents have disappeared.

Third, on the premise of ensuring the safety of the residents, all the escaped animals will be captured and captured alive.

After all, the fault is not in this group of animals, but in the zoo.

If animals are found to be killed directly, this violent treatment will still be criticized.

Fourth, no one is allowed to protect the head of the garden Zhao and a few people. It must be dealt with seriously and made public in a timely manner.

So on the way there, they contacted the local director and asked the zoo visitors to be evacuated safely and sent people to investigate nearby residents.

On the other side, armed police were also mobilized and came with them.

The tourists were arranged to be sent to the bus that had been transferred. After being safely sent away, several cars drove into the zoo and parked directly outside the surveillance room.

“Secretaries Zhang and Xie of Chu City are here!” Li Suo received the call in advance and took everyone out to greet him.

As soon as I left the house, I saw several leaders coming down from the car.

Secretary Xie walked up and the first thing was to hold Chen Xuan’s hand: “Officer Chen, thanks to you, without your sharp eyes, I’m afraid this matter is still being concealed.”

Then he looked at the captain of the armed police: “Captain Xu, this matter will trouble you.”

Captain Xu stood like a pine tree: “This is our duty as an armed police.”

When he was speaking, he glanced at Chen Xuan seemingly, and looked at him with some appreciation.

“Captain Xu, how long will it take to search Nanshan?” Chu Shizhang asked.

Captain Xu said: “We are not enough to search the entire mountain in a short time. According to my estimation, if the search is to be completed in one day, at least 4,000 people will be needed. In addition, colleagues from the technical department are required to control the entire mountain. Man-machine assistance.”

Four thousand people…

This is a very large number.

“Director Ji!” Secretary Xie said, “I’ll leave it to you in terms of manpower, are you sure?”

Director Ji felt bitter, but in this situation, he could only bite the bullet and said, “I’m sure!”

He looked at the 20 to 40-year-old policemen in front of him, and said, “Before everyone enters the mountain, check their equipment! Bullets and guns must be carried, and the insurance is on! If you find out, you should contact us as soon as possible. If you are attacked by a tiger or a lion, shoot directly! The first thing you do is to protect your own safety, and the second thing is the safety of this group of animals. Do you understand?”

“clear!”

Hundreds of policemen shouted loudly.

Director Ji can’t care about the influences. He only knows that these are ordinary policemen, and their lives are more valuable than those of a group of animals.

However, even with sufficient preparations, there may still be casualties.

But no one can avoid this kind of thing.

“Director Ji, I have a suggestion.” Li Suo suddenly said.

“you say.”

“I think we can ask some animal experts to come over to help with surveys and research, such as judging the animal’s direction by the animal’s footprints or habits.” “This is a good idea.” Director Ji hummed and glanced at the live broadcast. Of drones, an idea emerged.

Asking the program team to help announce directly can save them a lot of time.

At this moment, Chen Xuan suddenly spoke.

“Director Ji, I can find these animals.”

After Chen Xuan said this, the surveillance room suddenly became quiet, and everyone looked at him.

Many people have weird eyes, and some even seem to be watching… fools.

At this time, you can’t talk nonsense, and even more ~ ​​can’t make promises!

At this level, whoever can stand up and take the lead must be highly anticipated and can also be appreciated by the leaders.

But the problem is, if it is not handled well, then how big the reward is, and how big the responsibility is.

When the time comes to be pointed out by thousands of people, it is all light.

At that time, all responsibilities will be pushed on you, and you will have to recite any infamy.

“What did you say?” Director Ji frowned.

“I can find them.” Chen Xuan said: “Encircle Nanshan and let me in. I can guarantee that there will be no casualties to find them all and bring them out.”

Chen Xuan’s tone was flat, as if he was telling a trivial matter.

Director Ji wanted to ask, are you crazy?

Otherwise, where does this confidence come from?

Seeing Chen Xuan’s appearance, he is obviously not crazy, and his tone is also very serious.

“You…what can I do?” Director Ji asked everyone’s mind.

Chen Xuan did not answer immediately, but instead asked, “Did Director Ji have seen my previous challenge?”

“I’ve seen it a bit.”

“Then you should know Brother Niu, and rhubarb.” He patted the rhubarb next to him: “I know a little bit about taming animals. I can tame an animal in a short time, whether it’s a big ox brother or a beast like a tiger or a lion. .”

Director Ji: “…”

You are teasing me, you must be teasing me!

How can dogs and cows be compared with lions and tigers?

It doesn’t matter if it’s not a species, it’s not a level.

I don’t know how many times the combat effectiveness is worse.

“What’s the look in Director Ji’s eyes?”

“I don’t seem to believe Brother Chen very much.”

“They should be shown how Brother Chen rescued the little girl from the Liger Garden.”

“I think Brother Chen’s words are quite reliable.”

Unlike Director Ji and others, netizens feel that what Chen Xuan said is nothing wrong.

Wang Tao and the others thought the same way: “This is indeed a way, and the feasible surname is very high.”

Ma Jingyao said: “Chen Xuan’s ability to tame beasts, I don’t know who he learned it from. Those tigers and lions, let him tame it so easily.”

“You can really let Chen Xuan give it a try.”

Several people expressed the same view.

But outside the surveillance room, the atmosphere is somewhat awkward.

“Director Ji, Chen Xuan is very good.” Li Dong also said: “A little girl fell into the Liger Garden earlier, and he rescued it. Or else you watch the video first?”

Li Dong took out his mobile phone and found the video.

Several leaders had no better way, so they could only ask Police Wu to search in a carpet style.

At this time Chen Xuan said that he was capable, but they definitely didn’t believe it.

But even other policemen said the same, which made them a little curious.

They watched the video played on their mobile phones, in the video that Chen Xuan jumped into the park, and then the lion and tiger suddenly lay on the ground, and then Chen Xuan slapped them one by one. The expressions on their faces changed accordingly. .

After watching the video, Director Ji asked: “How did you…how did it do it?”

“Tame the beast.” Chen Xuan said seriously and earnestly: “I said, I have some research and skills in the training of beasts.”

“Does it succeed every time the beast is tamed?”

“Yes!”

The prerequisite for successful taming is to first establish a bridge of communication, know the other’s ideas, and then make corresponding things according to the other’s ideas, so as to achieve successful taming.

Therefore, it is difficult to succeed in tame 100%.

Chen Xuan responded in one mouthful to reassure Director Ji. Without saying a little bit of confidence, how could he let himself go?

However, even if it wasn’t 100% that he could successfully train the beast every time, he had other ways.

No diamonds, no porcelain work.

If it were not for absolute certainty, he would not volunteer.

Director Ji couldn’t decide alone, he looked at both Secretary Xie.

In the end, Secretary Xie made a final decision: “Just say what is needed, and we will cooperate fully.”Chen Xuan felt relieved and agreed.

He was not polite, and said directly according to his plan: “First, let the villagers near the foot of the mountain stay at home, and arrange for the police to guard in the village.”

“Second, arrange drones to inspect the periphery of Nanshan, and notify me as soon as they find anything.”

“Thirdly, arrange for police wu to guard at the periphery of Nanshan, not too close. If there is any discovery, use an anesthesia gun if the safety of the personnel is ensured.”

“fourth……”

When he said this, Chen Xuan spoke, and looked at the head of the park Zhao who was indifferent on the side: “Where is the Raptor Museum?”

“what?”

“Raptor Pavilion.”

“Over there…” Director Zhao pointed in a certain direction.

Chen Xuan said: “Let people take me over.”

“Xiao Chen, what are you doing in the Raptor Hall?” Li Suo knew that several leaders wanted to know, but he was embarrassed to ask, so he came to inquire.

Chen Xuan followed the staff towards the Raptor House, and said: “If you want to catch these animals, you must find them first.”

“You can use a drone.” Li Suo asked, “And what does this have to do with the Bird of Prey? Do you want to use these birds as bait and lure them out?”

“…” Chen Xuan looked at him with a very speechless look.

Please, Li Suo, we have been working together for so many days anyway, is my IQ in your eyes that?

And how many birds can lure this group of beasts?

There are so many pheasants in the woods that they explode, and there are things like wild boars. Can humans, tigers and lions care about what you eat?

Who do you look down on when you step on a horse?

“Brother Chen seems to be speechless.”

“The brain circuit of Li Suo is a bit strange. The zoos in the zoo are basically protected animals. Who uses protected animals as bait? It’s not realistic to think about it.”

Li Suo was a little embarrassed by his eyes, and coughed quietly.

Chen Xuan explained: “After all, drones have restrictions, and there are many trees in Nanshan. It is no problem for drones to overlook from high altitudes, and they can hardly fly at low altitudes.”

“Moreover, the Nanshan that was photographed from a high altitude is a green canopy. I can’t take pictures of what’s under the canopy.”

“Don’t look at the size of tigers and lions, but in the whole Nanshan, they are no different from ants.”

“So, the easiest way is to let the birds find it.”

These last words express Chen Xuan’s plan.

“, I understand, I understand!”

“Only magic can defeat magic. Brother Chen’s trick is called a draw from the bottom of the pot, I understand!”

“I remember there was a nation on the frontier. Almost everyone can train eagles. Eagles can understand them and are very smart.”

Wang Tao said: “Chen Xuan is going to tame the eagle first, and then let the eagle find these animals?”

“At present, it seems to be like this.” Li Lang said: “This is indeed a way, and it is a good way. But this trick is only useful for Chen Xuan, and most people can’t tame eagles.”

Under the leadership of the staff, they came to the Raptor Pavilion.

The surrounding iron net is four meters high, but the site is not large, just half an acre of land.

There are some dead trees in the museum area, a bird of prey with brown feathers and a body length of about one meter, standing on a dead tree.

The staff member said: “Here is the Golden Sculpture Hall, and there is more over there.”

“That’s it.” Chen Xuan caught the golden eagle almost at a glance.

Too beautiful, too mighty!

It is simply the most perfect artwork carved from the sky.

“Open the door.”

“Police officer, this golden eagle is very fierce…”

“fine.”

“But……”

“Open the door.” Director Ji said: “Let him in, he can even conquer tigers and lions, what is a bird?”

The staff thought about the same reason, so they opened the iron gate and let Chen Xuan in.

The moment Chen Xuan walked in, the golden eagle suddenly turned his head and looked over.

A pair of eagle eyes, sharp and deep, is like a knife, to pierce people’s hearts.

“Is this a golden eagle? It’s so big!”

“If you don’t see it from afar, it’s really big up close.”

“It feels so fierce, it hurts to be pecked by this thing?”

“You can tear off a bite of meat.”

“It is recommended to watch the video of hunting golden eagles. Even wolves can be killed, and a batch of them are hanging.”

Everyone was attracted by the rustling appearance of this golden eagle.

Chen Xuan was also attracted.

This golden eagle is really perfect, and there is hardly any slot up and down all over the body.

He walked forward with the rhubarb and stood half a meter before entering the shop.

The golden eagle remained motionless, not afraid of his approach.

But when Chen Xuan stretched out his hand to look forward, the golden eagle wings suddenly spread out, and the beak that bent into the hook also opened, as if to warn Chen Xuan not to come close.

Chen Xuan did not continue to move blindly. He looked around and found the sink for the golden eagle to drink.

He walked over, filled a bowl of water in a container, and then walked back.

During this process, he also quietly put the gene drink into the water.

“Don’t tell me, this is the process of taming the beast?”

“Is it such a play for Mao?”

“Haikou is boasting, Brother Chen must not capsize.”

Not to mention this group of netizens, even Director Ji and others have some doubts in their hearts.

Can this method really tame a golden eagle?

Golden eagles are vultures, not ordinary birds.

This big guy has a wingspan of two meters and three. A pair of sharp claws are extremely lethal under high-speed flight, and can instantly cut the wild wolf’s neck and kill it.

The combat effectiveness is quite strong.

But in the face of such a powerful golden eagle, Chen Xuan intends to buy a bowl of water?

If they hadn’t seen Chen Xuan drawing the faces of the tigers and lions, they really felt that Chen Xuan’s behavior was provoking their IQ.

“Drink a little.” Chen Xuan walked over with water and said with a smile.

Many people at the scene were embarrassed to find places to shit.

You are so embarrassed to talk to a bird!

However, in the next second, their expressions stiffened.

The golden eagle seemed to understand it, leaned his head forward, stuck it into the bowl, and drank.

Everyone: “???”

“Worri, what happened?”

“What am I missing?”

“Who will explain to me what happened three seconds ago?”

“Is this golden eagle silly?”

“I must have been at the zoo for a long time, and I have problems.”

“There is only one explanation. Brother Chen naturally recruits animals.”

Secretary Xie and several others also had petrified expressions, there was really no way to explain this.

And Chen Xuan, taking advantage of the golden eagle drinking water, unknowingly put his fingers on its head.

The feathers are smooth and slippery.

He carefully felt the golden eagle’s thoughts at this time.

Golden Eagle: It’s delicious, it’s delicious, it’s delicious.

Chen Xuan:…

It’s really pure.

··········· Ask for flowers············

But since you like to drink, drink until you are full.

Ten minutes later, the golden eagle drank up a bowl of water.

And Chen Xuan also felt that the golden eagle had no defense against him, and was even very close.

“come over.”

Chen Xuan walked to the outside of the museum area and greeted him. The golden eagle spread its wings and flew towards Chen Xuan, and finally landed on his shoulder.

The claws of the golden eagle were so sharp, but when it fell, the claws did not exert any force, relying solely on the support of the palm of the flesh, so it did not hurt Chen Xuan.

Everyone was dumbfounded and really succeeded in tame.

Just in front of them, it took less than half an hour to tame! ! !

And the price is only a bowl of water!

Damn, what kind of magic is this?

Chen Xuan opened the door, and under the surprised eyes of everyone, he said, “Xie Secretary, I will take them to the mountains now, and the drone will follow them to shoot. If you want to know my situation, you can watch it directly from the live broadcast room. ”

“If I have any needs, I will also contact you via drone.”

“good……””Brother Li, you are watching outside, there are animals running out, remember to notify me.”

“Well, you also pay attention to safety.” Li Dong and the others are very worried.

Although I know Chen Xuan has this ability, I am still worried.

Chen Xuan took the rhubarb and the golden eagle into the car and drove towards the foot of Nanshan Mountain.

Nanshan is not far from the zoo, and even part of the zoo is connected to Nanshan.

But there is a long lawn for entering the mountain on this side, so he drove to the other side, and he could enter the mountain directly.

Ten minutes later, the car reached the foot of the mountain.

Chen Xuan jumped out of the car, and the rhubarb and golden eagle flew out.

Police Wu also followed a few. Brother Chen glanced at the harness on Police Wu and said, “Brother, can you borrow me the tactical harness on you?”

…… ….. …

“It’s easy to say.”

Police Wu smiled, took off the strap and handed it over: “Do you want a gun?”

“No.” Chen Xuan shook his head.

Although he may need to use violence, he definitely does not need heat weapons.

It’s enough to fold a bamboo or a branch from the woods.

He tied the harness to his body, took a few bottles of water from the trunk and tied them.

After the final inspection, Chen Xuan looked at the green woods in front of him and said, “Go!”

One person, one dog, one eagle, strode towards the woods with a meteor.

Behind him is a group of wu police.

In the distance, the police and police wu have dispersed, they are encircling the entire Nanshan Mountain according to the plan.

Secretary Xie drove here, standing at the foot of the mountain, frowning.

Although they can’t do anything, they can’t do it if they are asked to stay in the office, drink tea, smoke, and rest.

Chen Xuan rushed to the front line. Although so many police officers are not in the front line, they may also encounter tigers and lions that appear at any time.

Everyone is taking the risk, and as leaders, they must also take the lead.

Otherwise, let alone being sprayed by netizens, they will not be able to pass this level in their hearts.

Kitten Company.

Qi Dong once again appeared in the office of the technical department.

Just now, the second backup server was also turned on.

Because, just over an hour ago, after the executives said that the animals had escaped from the park, the traffic on the entire kitten platform showed an explosive trend.

In just over an hour, more than 20 million new traffic flowed into the platform.

And Chen Xuan’s personal live broadcast room alone has 30 million users online in real time.

Qi Dong even felt that the two servers might not be enough, so he asked a friend to second one, and he was on the way.

At the same time, the external network.

#Live Best Human Wilderness Hunting Liger#

I don’t know who made a topic, and it is now in the top position on the hot search list of major forum websites such as Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.

It was already late at night in many places abroad, but this incident was really shocking.

So even in the middle of the night, the data in foreign live broadcast rooms still burst.

The number of people online is approaching the data of kittens infinitely.

At the same time, many self-media, it is the first time to send out all kinds of video clips today.

Chen Xuan jumped in to rescue people, and beat the lion and tiger in the face.

These videos can be sent out at random, and they can easily get hundreds of thousands or even millions of views.

With the attention of close to one hundred million netizens at home and abroad, the pictures in the live broadcast room suddenly went dark.

The sun above the head disappeared, replaced by dense woods.

The drone rotates 360 degrees once, so that people can clearly see the forest.

It is surrounded by trees, close to one-person tall grass, and invisible pits.

This kind of terrain is simply not suitable for human walking.

Moreover, the extremely restricted field of vision also makes everyone have a faint worry in their hearts.

They were afraid that in the next second, a beast suddenly appeared from a few meters away and threw Chen Xuan down.

However, Chen Xuan did not see any panicked expressions on his face. After entering the forest, he swept around first, then took out a bottle of water mixed with genetic beverages and gave the golden eagle a few sips.

Then he took out his mobile phone and showed the golden eagle a picture of the lion, tiger, and brown bear, and then patted its head: “Go, go around and find them back immediately.”

“Hey!”

The golden eagle screamed loudly, spread its wings, and went straight up in the wind, passing through the lush woods, into the sky, and the screams resounded through the mountains and plains. small.

Eagle country, it was late at night at this time.

In the living room of a single-family villa, two men wearing glasses, holding markers in their hands, writing and drawing on a whiteboard, seem to be discussing something.

Suddenly, the mobile phone placed on the coffee table vibrated.

“Hello, Chen? Daxia’s Chen? Okay, I’ll watch it later.”

“Bell, I suggest you watch it now. If you miss this kind of thing, don’t even think about meeting it again.”

“okay, I get it.”

These two men are the Lord Bei and Lord De.

Master De specially came here to meet with Master Bei for a brand new show that is about to start.

The two of them are known as the best in outdoor live broadcasting, and no one can compare with them.

This kind of cooperation between two people will definitely attract a lot of people to watch.

“Bell, did I hear Chen’s name on my line?” Master De looked back.

Master Bei gave a hum, walked over, found Chen Xuan’s live broadcast room, and said: “Amy said, Chen seems to have done a very big thing, let me watch it now, and said that there is nothing to miss.”

“Oh? Hurry up and take a look, I’m a little curious about what I said.”

The two sat down on the sofa, and the live broadcast room opened.

As soon as it was opened, they were frightened by the overwhelming barrage.

Looking at the number of online users displayed in the upper left corner, it has already exceeded 30 million.

How the two of them viewed the content of the live broadcast was first shocked by the horrible data.

thirty million! ! !

Although it is broadcast live overseas, it is facing a different country.

But more than half of the traffic is contributed by several countries in the United Kingdom and the United States.

Today, Britain, the United States and Europe are all late at night, and there are still 30 million at this point, which is nothing short of a miracle.

If it’s daytime, the traffic may at least double.

Suppressing the shocking emotions in their hearts, they began to read the content.

It is easy to tell from Chen Xuan’s environment that Chen Xuan is now in the forest.

“He took the rhubarb and ran very fast, so he should go hunting in the mountains.” Deye analyzed.

“No.” Bei Ye shook his head: “He is wearing a Daxia police uniform with an armed belt on his back, but there is no gun, only a police swing stick, and a few bottles of water. It should be some kind of Police drills.”

“I didn’t notice these.” Master De said: “What’s worth seeing in the exercise?”

Lord Bei didn’t speak, but was observing the barrage and message area.

Just looking at the content of tens of seconds, even if all environments can be seen clearly, it is impossible to be sure what Chen Xuan is doing.

But according to the comments in the message area and the barrage, it can be easily known.

After a few minutes, the two figured it out.

Sixty-five-three animals from the zoo ran away, and he was entering the forest to catch!

“madman!”

This is the two people’s common evaluation of Chen Xuan, which is very accurate.

“How dare he do this?”

“I saw him face-to-face with the black bear and beat the black bear away. By the way, there are wild boars!”

“It’s not the same.” Bei Ye shook his head: “When you meet a black bear, some experienced hunters have a somewhat survival rate, but when you meet a tiger, a lion, and a brown bear, it is basically impossible to survive.”

Not to mention, Chen Xuan only has a police whistle stick all over his body, not even a gun.

With such a simple equipment, you dare to enter the forest to hunt for tigers and lions. What is this not a lunatic?

domestic.

Li proposed to seek the help of experts in zoology. This sentence was also heard by netizens, and some people posted it on the Internet to many experts in popular science.

These experts also responded as soon as they learned of the situation.

But their abilities are very limited, and they can only give some book-based suggestions based on the animals’ living habits.

[Tibetan Fox]: Tigers are solitary animals. Generally, after entering the mountains, they will look for some higher places to live. Lions do not adapt to the topography of the forest, and it is easier to find them at the edge of the forest. Brown bears have mixed life preferences, as long as there are trees. I heard that there are three leopards, which is very troublesome. Leopards are one of the most adept at hunting in the forest. They are also good at hiding. Their feet are almost silent. Not to mention catching, it is very difficult to find them. And you don’t know when you will be targeted by a leopard. Once you are targeted, the risk factor is no less than that of being targeted by a tiger or a lion.
“Brother Chu is still a professional!”

“Brother Arc, the monkey and the wolf haven’t said yet.”

[Brother Tibetan Fox]: These two do not need to be said, just two wolves, which can’t turn over any waves, and neither do monkeys.
“I just checked, Nanshan is so big… It takes at least three to five days to walk around on your feet.”

“Is it possible for these animals to kill each other?”

[Brother Tibetan Fox]: I checked, this zoo is a mixed breeding of lions and tigers. If you dare to mix together, it means that the lions and tigers have become accustomed to each other’s existence. In this case, it is impossible for the lions and tigers to fight. As for the brown bear, it is almost impossible. Lions and tigers can only kill bears about the size of their own, and they are not 100% successful. According to the literature I found, there have been 44 records of tigers killing brown bears.
There were 22 tigers killed brown bears, 12 brown bears killed tigers, and 10 undecided births and deaths.

And only one tiger escaped, but two brown bears, so cannibalism basically does not happen.

“So professional, I’m kneeling.”

“No matter how professional it is, it’s useless, you have to find it.”

Chen Xuan walked quickly, and he had gone deep into Nanshan in less than ten minutes.

If you change to an ordinary person, you may soon lose your sense of direction when you hurry.

But for a golden hunter, identifying the direction is only the most basic operation.

Rhubarb led the way with the taste, Chen Xuan’s eyes kept sweeping around, looking for traces left by animals passing by.

Many days have passed, and the traces left by these animals are not easy to find and distinguish.

However, some traces of large movements cannot be eliminated in a short time.

“rhubarb!”

Chen Xuan yelled and stopped. He walked to the left and squatted under a big tree.

There are some branches under the tree, showing a broken state, which is obviously broken by some animal.Under the branches, there is a shallow footprint.

Chen Xuan makes a simple comparison, and his footprints are three to four times larger than his hands.

“Bear’s paw!”

He immediately concluded.

“I’m coming together, these footprints are so big, scary!”

“This is the footprint of the brown bear? Brother Chen, or let’s go back, I’m afraid you will be attacked.”

“Although Brother Chen can tame tigers and lions, this is based on the cooperation of tigers and lions? What if they don’t cooperate?”

This huge footprint of tomorrow makes everyone look at it.

Imagine that you are walking in the woods without any warning. A brown bear that is close to three meters in size and weighs close to one thousand catties suddenly rushes towards you.

That kind of feeling is as if the mountain in front of you collapsed in an instant when you were climbing!

Chen Xuan looked around, then looked up at the sky.

The golden eagle has not returned yet.

He didn’t worry that the golden eagle would not return as soon as he flew. Although the contact time was not long, he and the golden eagle had already established a great friendship.

What’s more, there is such an irresistible delicacy of genetic drinks.

“Rhubarb, how is it?”

“Wow~”

“The taste is very weak?” Chen Xuan whispered to himself: “It must be very weak. After all, it has been a few days, but the direction is correct.”

Chen Xuan got up and said, “Go!”

He and Rhubarb continued on their way, and at the same time they were drawing a lottery in their hearts to see if they could get something useful.

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Gene Drink]”

“Congratulations……”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Looking at Six Ways, Listening to All Directions]”

“Congratulations to the host for obtaining [Extreme Anti-Kill]”

[Looking at Liu Lu, listening to all directions]: Within fifty meters, everything will not escape your eyes. Within ten meters, even the sound of a fly stirring its wings can be clearly heard.
[Extreme Anti-Kill]: At the very moment, bottom out and rebound!
“good stuff!”

However, it is limited to the former.

With the continuous intake of genetic beverages, his physical fitness has also shown explosive effects.

There are limits to a person’s physical fitness. Once a limit is reached, it is difficult to improve.

After all, he is a human being, not a god, let alone a cultivator in a novel.

But even so, his physical fitness is definitely the highest in the world.

On the basis of this foundation, seeing Liu Lu Er listening to all directions has enhanced his eyesight and hearing, as well as his keen perception of things around him.

He closed his eyes while walking fast in the forest, and then opened his eyes quickly.

Opening his eyes, Chen Xuan suddenly felt that the world in front of him had become cleaner than ever before.

Looking ahead, with both eyes passing through the complex and jagged woods, a unicorn who is crawling through the dead leaves under a tree dozens of meters away can see clearly.

With a slight movement of his ears, the world around him suddenly became exciting.

These sounds formed a colorful and wonderful world in his ears.

This feeling is hard to describe in words.

“call out!”

Suddenly, without the slightest sign, something slammed towards Chen Xuan from a certain direction.

When this thing was ten meters away, Chen Xuan immediately noticed it, turned his head to look, and then raised his right hand.

With a “pop”, he grabbed the thing in his hand like lightning.

Spreading out his hand, it was a green wild fruit.

He looked in the direction where the fruit hit, and a monkey didn’t know when he hid there, and was yelling “chirp”, obviously angry that he didn’t hit Chen Xuan.

Seeing this instigator, Chen Xuan was overjoyed: “Found it!”

“Huh!”

As soon as he changed his direction, he ran towards the monkey and said loudly, “Let the zoo check, is there this one that ran away?”

The zoo immediately began to call, and quickly gave the results.

This monkey was one of the three monkeys that ran away.

“call out!”

Seeing the two-legged beast chased up, the monkey picked up a fruit and smashed it.

Not to mention, the accuracy of this monkey is really good. At a distance of more than 20 meters, Chen Xuan would really be smashed if he didn’t take it.

“Shoo!”

Just a few steps after Chen Xuan, two monkeys appeared, throwing the fruit and branches towards Chen Xuan.

“Three, that’s them!”

Chen Xuan was very happy, the monkeys were almost no threat to the villagers.

But if you catch a monkey, you can learn about other animals from the monkey’s mouth. This is the key.

“Brother Chen is really lucky, he really found it.”

“It’s useful for birds to find monkeys.”

“And they can’t catch up. These monkeys run so fast.”

Chen Xuan also felt that he was running too slowly, mainly because of the terrain of the forest, which caused his movement to be restricted.

The monkey runs fast. It takes a few meters to jump. It jumps to the next tree with the hand. As long as there is a tree, they can’t fall.

And it can run much faster above than below, and there is nothing blocking it at all.

“Haw!”

The monkeys threw things while running. Although Chen Xuan couldn’t understand them for the time being, he intuitively told him that these monkeys were laughing at themselves.

“Give you a face!”

After cursing, Chen Xuan’s eyes were fixed, and his steps were quickened, and the eight steps to catch the cicada started immediately.

“tread!”

Take a step, and instantly come under a big tree.

The sole of the foot stepped on the trunk, and the body rose from the ground.

“Tatata!”

Chen Xuan stepped on in eight steps, just like an ancient warrior who is righteous, flying over the wall, stepping on the big tree and easily climbing the trunk.

The monkeys looked dumbfounded, until Chen Xuan stepped on the trunk with his feet and chased them, the three monkeys reacted and fled quickly with “chirps”.

“Look at where you are going!”

Chen Xuan sneered, his movements are more flexible than monkeys, and every time he jumps on a tree, he can accurately land on another tree trunk.

The speed is even faster than the monkey. The distance between the two parties is less than 30 meters, and Chen Xuan was pulled to ten meters in the blink of an eye.

It is only a matter of time to catch up with them.

“Wori, Brother Chen is so fierce!”

“This monkey is so arrogant, he dared to smash my brother Chen, for fear that I don’t know how to write dead words!”

“Brother Chen, do it!”

Chen Xuan leaped flexibly in the forest, and his efficiency was much higher than before.

Rhubarb can only follow closely below.

It took about ten minutes of chasing like this, and every time Chen Xuan was about to catch up, the monkeys would immediately change direction, very precise and precise.

“Crack!”

Chen Xuan easily folded a branch, about 1.5 meters long, the size of the child’s arm.

Grabbing the branch in his hand, Chen Xuan held the middle part of the branch, and his right arm was slightly tilted back to form a bow-playing form with the body. Obviously, he wanted to use the branch as an arrow to shoot at the monkey.

It’s just that there is a very precise control of the force required.

Otherwise, as long as the strength is a little bit stronger, go down with a stick, afraid that you will wear the monkey to the heart.

“Hey!”

At this moment, the sound of a golden eagle rang above his head.

It’s back.

“Hey!”

The sound of the golden eagle is getting closer and closer, and it glides down in the air.

With a “swish”, he passed through the numerous branches and leaves, his wings spread out, blocking the downward trend, and his wings flew parallel beside Chen Xuan.

“found it?”

“Hmm~” The golden eagle kept yelling, and Chen Xuan’s face changed drastically with its screaming.

Chen Xuan stared at the three monkeys jumping in the forest in front of him, and his mood suddenly became heavy.

However, at this moment, the three monkeys suddenly stopped.

Chen Xuan also stopped, and the golden eagle’s wings gathered up and stood on the trunk beside him.

“Roar!”

A low roar sounded from a big tree thirty meters away behind Chen Xuan.

The drone rotates, everyone can see clearly…

There, a leopard with a beautiful pattern, bending its limbs, screaming at Chen Xuan with its head low, revealing its sharp fangs, as if to show Chen Xuan the threat of being a feline beast!

“Damn, Leopard!”

“Your mother, scare me!”

“Found it! Brother Chen quickly grabbed it!”

Netizens are so excited, Chen Xuan is very calm, not surprising at all.

Because he already knew in advance.

After Lao Jin fell, than love you to tell him that there are animals in front of him.

It’s in the direction where the monkeys are running.

Chen Xuan’s first reaction, his luck is really good.

The second reaction is no coincidence!

Nanshan is so big, these animals add up to only a dozen.

Besides, monkeys and leopards are completely animals with two living habits.

The probability of these two animals appearing in one place cannot be too small.

What’s more, animals have the instinct to avoid evil, they are more sensitive to danger than humans.

So this is not a coincidence, absolutely not a coincidence!

Even a somewhat absurd idea sprouted in his mind.

He turned his head, just glanced at the leopard briefly, then withdrew his gaze, and then slowly scanned the surroundings.

“Roar!”

Twenty meters to the right, the second leopard appeared.

When he completely retracted his gaze, a third leopard appeared on the branch above the three monkeys in front of him.

The leopard is up and the monkey is down.

This weird scene was presented in front of Chen Xuan in such a harmonious way.And this scene also allowed Chen Xuan to confirm his guess.

This is really no coincidence!

“I’m going, does the leopard want to catch a monkey?”

“The monkey is so stupid that he won’t run?”

“I definitely didn’t find it.”

But after seeing this scene, professional zoologists like Brother Tibetan Fox had a very strange feeling.

There is something wrong, something very wrong.

But there is nothing wrong with it.

“Huh!”

Chen Xuan flexed his calf and jumped from a tree that was more than three meters high and landed firmly on the ground. Rhubarb immediately ran over.

He looked up at the leopard who surrounded him from three directions, licked his lips, and said, “I think, I’m in trouble.”

“These monkeys brought me here on purpose.”

“Did you see the leopard on the monkey? They don’t have any interest in monkeys. This is probably because they came from a zoo.”

“The zoo will send these animals to the circus every once in a while. In the circus, they live in small iron cages, but they can get in close contact with each other.”

“I think it is because we have lived together before that we have the harmonious coexistence nowadays.”

“Their IQ is obviously not low. They know how to cooperate and even know how to draw me here…”

When talking about this, Chen Xuan suddenly stopped speaking.

Netizens are a little at a loss.

“Invite…invite?”

“What do you mean, didn’t this happen by chance?”

“Brother Chen, are you talking nonsense, can monkeys and leopards coexist peacefully?”

[Brother Tibetan Fox]: Although it is a little unbelievable, what Brother Chen said may be true, and there have been precedents for this kind of thing before. The behaviors of these monkeys and leopards have a lot in common with previous precedents. Place.
With the explanation of zoology experts, everyone felt very absurd.

That’s a monkey, that’s a leopard!

Why are two animals that are completely unrelated to each other?

But when they looked at the monkey below and the leopard above, they suddenly felt that the picture seemed to be really harmonious.

“If I didn’t guess wrong, I might have become their prey. They… are hunting me!”

When Chen Xuan said this, there was no sound in the live broadcast room.

Three leopards, and three monkeys, regard a human as a hunting object!

this……

“Roar!”

Before giving everyone extra time to react, a violent beast roar sprang out from a one-meter-high grass that was 30 meters away from Chen Xuan.

Chen Xuan raised his eyelids, still looking very calm.

This is a brown bear with a body length of nearly three meters and a weight of more than 500 kilograms in Kodiak!

A top hunter who can fight head-on with lions and tigers!

Its appearance made Chen Xuan completely certain.

This group of beasts that ran out of the zoo really regarded themselves as hunting targets.

Netizens, looking at this huge tank-like brown bear, even across the screen, there is a sense of suffocation.

“Do these beasts really know how to cooperate?”

“Bears, leopards, monkeys… these animals don’t seem to have low IQs.”

“I’m shivering when I see it.”

“Me too, it’s scary, a group of animals know how to hunt, it’s scary to think about it!”

Down the mountain.

Secretary Xie and the others, also under this scene, felt cold sweat on their backs.

Before Chen Xuan faced a group of animals, nothing more.

Now, he is facing a group of animals that know how to cooperate and even hunt consciously.

These are two completely different concepts!

“Crack!”

Chen Xuan twisted his neck and made a crackling noise.

Passing the wooden stick from the right hand to the left, moving his wrist, Chen Xuan patted Rhubarb’s head: “If the kitty can solve a few, don’t force it, leave the rest to me!”

At this moment, the brown bear suddenly stepped on all fours and rushed towards Chen Xuan.

The brown bear running wildly like a giant steel beast, dashing, and the earth is shaking wherever it passes. The pressure is so great that more than 100 million viewers at home and abroad dare not even blink their eyes or breathe too hard. .

However, Chen Xuan squeezed a smile on his face. Facing the brown bear rushing up, he didn’t have a trace of timidity. Instead, he said calmly: “If you want to tame the beast, there are two ways. One is to show yourself. Goodwill, get their approval, such as Rhubarb, Niu Brother, and Golden Eagle.”

“Besides, there is another way to…”

Speaking of this, Chen Xuan paused. At this time, the distance between the brown bear and him was less than ten meters.

His eyes condensed, his back slightly arched, and said, “The second way is to conquer them!”

“Use your fists to conquer them, and let them know that if you want not to be beaten, you have to be obedient!”

Words fall.

The brown bear leaped forward. From Chen Xuan’s first point of view, it was a huge figure overwhelming the sky, as if to completely suppress Chen Xuan.

Chen Xuan, on the other hand, kicked his feet on the ground and slammed sideways, passing by the huge body of the brown bear.

Then he took advantage of the situation and suddenly picked up the wooden stick in his hand and smashed it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 54K 56
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...
517K 17K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
30.6K 981 34
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
217K 6.5K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...