Strong Female Lead Traveling...

Da chizuai_mtl

As the only cultivator in the 25th century, Xiao Ru, with space in his arms, fell off a cliff and crossed int... Altro

B'Introduction/Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-26
Chapter 27-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-135
Chapter 136-145
Chapter 146-155
Chapter 156-165
Chapter 166-75
Chapter 176-185
Chapter 186-195
Chapter 196-205
Chapter 206-215
Chapter 216-225
Chapter 226-235
Chapter 236-245
Chapter 246-255
Chapter 256-260
Chapter 261-270
Chapter 271-280
Chapter 281-290
Chapter 291-300
Chapter 301-310
Chapter 311-320
Chapter 321-330
Chapter 331-340
Chapter 341-350
Chapter 351-355

Chapter 11-15

2.6K 74 1
Da chizuai_mtl

Xiao Ru noticed the movement and swallowed the fish in his mouth a few times. What's the situation?

    "You guys...want to eat?"

    In fact, most of the people stationed in the tribe are females. Now Xiao Ru can understand why she can become a goddess...

    The females of this beast world don't know what they have done, and let God take care of them. They caused this look... The skin was black and yellow, the hair was messy because of not combing for a long time, and the face was not ugly, but it was definitely not good-looking.

    It stands to reason that this beast world is full of spiritual energy, and it will not make people look like this.

    "Let's come and eat together." After staying here for one night, please eat something.

    As soon as Xiao Ru finished speaking, a group of beasts hurriedly surrounded them, but they did not dare to approach the fish skewer. You must know that it was a fire, which is undoubtedly something birds with feathers should avoid.

    Alright, Xiao Ru had no choice but to take the fish off the shelf. The smell of fish sprinkled with cumin powder was fragrant, and Xiao Ru gave it to a female next to her.

    When the fish skewer is in hand, the female can't resist biting it, it's delicious!

    "Pay attention to the fishbone." Xiao Ru smiled, while exhorting to hand over the fish skewers.

    "Mmmm!"

    For a time, the whole tribe was filled with the smell of grilled fish, and Xiao Ru also successfully bought the whole tribe with fish meat.

    The stream was very happy. The males who went to feed Xiao Ru came back one after another, but they couldn’t find Xiao Ru’s figure. When they heard the movement by the stream, they went to see that the beautiful little female they were looking for was actually in the water. Grab that nasty food.

    After a while, another group of beasts surrounded them, "Come on little female, that food is not delicious."

    They thought that Xiao Ru would choose to eat that kind of unpalatable food because he was very hungry.

    Xiao Ru threw another fish ashore. Hearing this, he immediately twitched the corners of his mouth. These beasts have a deep prejudice against fish...

    "What is so fragrant?" At this moment, an orc smelled the fragrance in the air that made the index fingers move, and said intoxicated.

    When they got close, they noticed a group of cheerful females eating by the stream...

    This is, what's going on?

    "Xiaoru, this fish is delicious, can you give me another one?" It's really fragrant. She has never eaten such delicious food before, and she can't get enough of it.

"No problem, I'll catch a few more." Xiao Ru smiled cheerfully, and her clear voice was particularly pleasant.

    "Let's eat together." Xiao Ru was busy catching fish, and the live fish had to flop a few times when they landed on the shore. The cubs who didn't know where they came to see that the fish were about to jump in the water and rushed towards them, but a group of bears The child held a ball and pressed the fish to the ground. The fate of the fish can be imagined...

    Xiao Ru couldn't help but smile when she saw this scene. That smile was like the warm sun in spring, which warms people's hearts. She is true happy.

    When she was in Huaxia, she was the only spiritual practitioner and the biggest threat in other countries. She had to beware of the people around her every day and did not dare to relax at all. It can be said that she was the most honored "machine" in Huaxia.

    But in the end, no matter how honorable it is, there is only one person, and then, she came here...

    A group of orcs were stunned, this female is really beautiful, her skin is whiter than winter snow, and the blue silk is scattered in the water, she raised her head There were droplets of water splashed in the sunlight, and the red lips were as delicate and pink as the tenderest flowers, especially those with clear and clear eyes, which were more attractive than the pearls of the mermaid tribe.

    That smile bloomed in the sun, Yan Que was also fascinated, his heart suddenly beat very fast, is he sick?

    that female...

Xiao Ru saw that the orcs who came came with prey in their hands, and caught a few more fish before going ashore.

    She was full, but these beasts went to help her hunt, and she liked these upright orcs very much.     When she turned her eyes, she saw

    the fiery red bird guarding her on the shore, and said, "Which cub is this?"     "Don't you belong to this tribe?"  
Yan Que didn't answer, today's situation is special, otherwise he would be this stupid?  

Seeing that he didn't respond, Xiao Ru didn't care about him anymore, and directly greeted the newly arrived orcs.   

"Okay, okay, it's hard for you to go out hunting, but I don't need it." Sister, I can support myself.

"Help you clean up the prey, and I'll teach you to barbecue!" She couldn't handle these big guys alone.

The male beasts heard that although they were a little lost because they couldn't take good care of the female, they recovered in an instant, and then handled the prey they brought back neatly.

A man in the world of beasts is the 24th century filial piety husband, an absolute role model. All the work is taken over by the male beast, hunting, handling prey, and reaching out for everything.

He is very skilled. The big-headed prey is dealt with cleanly.

While cutting the prey into small pieces, Xiao Ru asked the orc next to him, "Where did Jer go? I didn't see him this morning.

It doesn't take so long to hunt." Besides, he is an owl. Nocturnal and nocturnal.

"I don't know, we haven't seen him today." The orc who was asked was serious and excited, and the little female talked to him!

  Xiao Ru was a little funny, how could she feel that she was talking to them as if the head of state was talking to an ordinary person, making them so excited.     "I'll go find him when I finish baking these things."

  "Let's help you together!" The surrounding orcs were always paying attention to the situation here, and when they heard there was a place to help, they all jumped out to ask for help.

    "Uh... No, you still have to hunt."

    "Xiaoru, let them go, I will ask my males to help you find it, what time is this, if Jerre went hunting, he would have come back long ago. The female orc Mi Li approached Xiao Ru and persuaded her.

    Xiao Ru thinks about it too. She is not familiar with this place at all, where can she find someone? "Okay, then thank you first."

    A group of orcs smiled and said that it should be, and the atmosphere was harmonious, something Xiao Ru had never experienced before.

    "Come here, eat the food first, and it's not too late to help you find it when you're full."

    Xiao Ru flipped through the meat skewers in his hand, seeing that the roast was almost done, sprinkled some pepper, and the fragrance overflowed immediately. The orcs who smelled the smell swallowed their saliva subconsciously, it smelled so good.

    Xiao Ru handed the meat skewers to the surrounding orcs, "If you don't have enough food, I'll teach you to bake."

    "Here, I'll put the pepper here, I want to learn it."

    Xiao Ru's voice just fell into the circle of the orcs. When it came up, even some females came over to learn.

    Because that's simply delicious! If you can learn it, you won't have to worry about it.

    "Well, cut the meat into small pieces first, so that it will be heated evenly and the meat will be better roasted."

    "It would be even better if there is salt."

    "What is salt?" an orc asked shamelessly.

    "Well...it's just fine white particles, salty, for seasoning."

    ...what are particles? The orc didn't ask again, "Are you talking about salt crystals?" He remembered whether it was salty, or white but not fine.

    Xiao Ru's eyes suddenly lit up, "Where is the salt crystal?"

"The mermaid tribe by the sea has salt crystals, but the tribe is too far from the sea. They only go to the mermaid tribe to exchange salt crystals once a year." The

    female continued: "That thing tastes very strange and not delicious."

    The female looked like Thinking of something, he shook his head, a little disgusted.

    Xiao Ru's eyes lit up, that's fine, as long as she knows there is salt, she can change it herself!

    "Do you need Xiaoru? I still have some left over."

    "Well, yes!" Xiao Ru nodded, it's not delicious, obviously you can't eat it, okay?

    The female immediately turned into a sparrow and flew away.

    After a while, he came back, still holding a leaf.

    Lique handed the leaf to Xiao Ru, Xiao Ru opened it and saw that there was a piece of salt the size of a fingernail inside... It was very small, but it was indeed salt.

    Better than nothing.

    Xiao Ru crushed the salt and sprinkled some on the roasted meat in his hand, "You can taste it."

    He handed the meat to Li Que and looked at her.

    Li Que opened her mouth and couldn't wait to bite down. There was no way, Xiao Ru produced it, it must be delicious!

    "It's delicious! It's delicious!" Li Que said vaguely, still chewing on the meat.

    I didn't expect barbecue with salt crystals to be so delicious! They thought Xiao Ru's roasted meat was delicious, but they didn't expect the roasted meat with salt crystals to be even more delicious!

    The orcs around were eager to see this.

    Xiao Ru smiled with a sense of accomplishment, and began to work again.

    After Li Que finished eating the barbecued meat in her hand, she stared at Xiao Ru's barbecued meat skewer, swallowing her saliva, obviously coveting.

    Xiao Rule was able to teach the orcs, a rare atmosphere.

    Yan Que did not interfere, and stayed by Xiao Ru's side obediently, admiring her smile.

    The little female has not yet married, so he has a great chance... While thinking about it, her eyes were glued to Xiao Ru and couldn't get off.     Suddenly, a flying orc rushed over, "No, no! No! Laier

    was caught by the snake beast in Hertz Mountain and came here!"

The roasting orcs were a little panicked.

    But soon, they calmed down, "Notify the leader, the males in the tribe gather quickly!"

    "Females go back to the tree hole to hide, hurry up!" No matter what time, females will always be their primary protection objects.

The females also obediently turned into animal shapes, flapping their wings and flying back to their tree holes.

    Seeing that Xiao Ru didn't move, Li Que hurriedly urged, "Xiao Ru, Laier has been caught now, you go to my place to hide for a while."

    After that, she pulled Xiao Ru and was about to leave.

    Yan Que also fluttered his wings, signaling her to hurry to hide.

    Xiao Ru took the fiery bird into her arms and said to Li Que, "I'll go out and have a look, you can help me take care of this little cub.

    " Ru but neatly stuffed Yan Que into Li Que's hand, and quickly walked in the direction the male left.

    Li Que had no choice but to take Yan Que to fly back to the tree hole, but Yan Que in her hand suddenly spread her wings and flew out from her palm, chasing Xiao Ru's direction.

    Just as Lique wanted to chase, a female who had not had time to the tree hole called her, "Lique, hurry up and hide in the tree hole, that snake beast is a four-star soul beast!"

    The female held the house she just found in one hand. The cub, while pulling Lique, turned into a beast, and flew to the tree with its wings.

    Li Que wanted to say something, but she could only shut up.

    There are so many male beasts there, as little as they will be fine...

    While comforting herself in her heart, she was taken to the tree hole by the female.

    ...

    After the chaos, there were only scattered fires, fish bones, animal bones... a mess left by the stream.

Xiao Ru's speed was not slow, and soon he saw the black mass of people's heads.

    The male orcs of the entire tribe are gathered at the entrance of the tribe in humanoid form, which is very oppressive.

    Because of his height, Xiao Ru couldn't see the person who was confronting them. He trotted over, patted the person in front, and motioned him to move away. As a result, the person turned around and saw that it was actually Xiao Ru. But it is specifically to discuss this little female.

    "Little female, hurry back and hide, it's very dangerous here!" The male lowered his voice and asked Xiao Ru to go back as soon as possible.

    It's just that she came, how could she go back?

    Immediately, Xiao Ru lowered his body, and a short body got into the crowd.

    The male was in a hurry and wanted to bring people out, but he didn't dare to make too much movement there. He only hoped that the little female would not be discovered by the snake and beast...

    Outside the crowd, Yin Li stared at him coldly. The orcs held Laier with one hand and said, "Give her back."

    This morning, he was looking for Xiao Rushi and met a predatory owl orc. Originally, he didn't want to do anything to people. He smelled Xiao Ru's scent!

    Immediately, he got angry, knocked him unconscious, and carried him all the way to this tribe.

    His little female must be here!

    "We don't have any of the little females you mentioned here, let go of Jer." The

    tribal leader also looked at Yinli with a cold face. Although this snake beast is a four-star soul beast, there are many of them, and they have The advantage of flying, don't be too afraid of him.

    Xiao Ru looked out along the gap in the crowd, and saw that it was actually that snake! A little panic, to quit.

    However, when a small, delicate and tender female suddenly appeared in the crowd of big men, it was inevitable that there would be some commotion, and Xiao Ruke couldn't hide this movement.

    The faces of the male orcs beside her were flushed, a little excited, and a little scared, too afraid to speak out.

    How did the little female appear here? !

    Seeing the different expressions of the orcs opposite, Yin Li squinted to investigate the crowd.

Xiao Ru's heart tightened, and she hurriedly pulled away the strict crowd and wanted to go out.

    She has no strength now, and will definitely be captured by the snake... The

    group of orcs also noticed the current situation, and hurriedly rushed in front of Yin Li to block his sight, and at the same time made way for Xiao Ru.

    But such an abnormality made Yin Li suspicious. He narrowed his pupils and turned into a beast-like sliding body, rushing towards the crowd regardless.

    The orcs panicked and dodged, thinking of the little female behind him, they just gathered again, hoping to block Yinli.

    However, it is useless, this so-called human wall has no effect in front of the four-star soul beast!

    Xiao Ru's running figure crashed into Yin Li's snake eyes.

    The snake body slid towards Xiao Ru more quickly! She really isn't dead!

    Xiao Ru was locked by Yin Li, her heart tightened, and her steps became faster, but now she has no spiritual power, no matter how fast she is, she will not be able to fast Yin Li!

    In the next instant, she was swept away by Yin Li! The strong force made Xiao Ru gasp for breath, but just as he was about to be irritable, his mouth was blocked!

    "Well..." Xiao Ru struggled hard!

    She was kissed by this snake again! She tried hard to push the handsome face away, but to no avail!

    grandma's! Xiao Ru's eyes flashed with anger, he took a small mouth and bit his teeth, but he was completely empty!

    Yin Li Snake's eyes were a little blurry, but there was a hint of a smile.

    It was useless, and took out a dagger from the space and stabbed Yinli who had invaded her territory on her body!

    Yin Li ignored the sharp dagger, and Snake Xinzi still arbitrarily attacked the city and swept the ground in Xiao Ru's mouth!

    The dagger left bloodstains on his body, and the snake scales were scratched, which was shocking.

Xiao Ru was so weak from the kiss that the dagger fell to the ground, and those eyes were staring at Yin Li with misty water, obviously angry but extremely lovable.

    Finally, Yin Li separated her when she was about to suffocate.

    Red and swollen lips, blurred water eyes, messy blue silk, ambiguous...silver threads, all of which made Yinli addicted...

    the orcs never bothered in this scene, because they all felt...these two were unexpected Harmony and beauty.

    Those snake eyes were full of tenderness, and she stared at her tightly, not at all relaxed.

    "Let me go!" Xiao Ru said angrily, the second time! !

    The lack of strength all over her body made her crazy!

    "Let go of the little female!" the tribe leader said.

    Yin Li Snake's eyes flashed contempt and took Xiao Ru into his arms.

    Xiao Ru's head was buried in his strong chest.

    The snake tail rolled up the dagger, "If you don't get angry, I will clean up the poisonous scorpion and avenge you."

    "..." Xiao Ru was in a hurry, this tone made her like a wife who ran away with anger, Xiao Ru Struggling to raise his head, he glared at him, "My revenge, I will avenge it myself!"

    "I'm not familiar with you, let me go!"

    Then he began to struggle again, and with a touch of his arm, he was about to hit the dagger on his tail. , the handle of the dagger was wrapped by Yin Li, and that little hand was about to hold the white dagger!

    Afraid of hurting her, Yin Li gave her the handle. Something flashed in Xiao Ru's eyes, "Let me go     .

    "

Yin Li really felt the mood this time.

    "If you don't let me go, I'll cut it!" Xiao Ru grabbed the dagger and cut it on her neck. She admitted that this was despicable... But she never liked this kind of coercion!

    Yin Li was speechless, Xiao Ru's dagger was a little closer, a thin line of blood reflected in Yin Li's snake eyes, and the snake eyes flashed a trace of injury, but only said, "Don't hurt yourself, I'll let it go. You come down..."

    Yan Que hurried and finally arrived here, only to see his little female put a sharp object on her neck, and there were blood spots, and her whole body was wrapped by a snake and beast. Living!

    In an instant, the small body erupted with unparalleled power, and flew straight towards Yin Li, intending to attack.

    When Xiao Ru saw the flaming red bird rushing over, she secretly said, "Let me go!"

    That cub will definitely not be able to beat this snake!

    Yin Li didn't move, and took advantage of Xiao Ru's distraction and snatched the dagger over.

The bright red on the dagger blade is really dazzling!

    Yan Que rushed over and wanted to attack Yin Li, but the result was naturally predictable, Yin Li swept the snake's tail, and the whole bird flew away.

    "Goo!" The sharp bird chirped, expressing his anger.

    damn it! For the first time, Yan Que hated himself for being weak at this time, and there are still three days...

    "Let go of me!" Damn it! Not keeping your word!

    Xiao Ruan glared at Yinli, her pink and tender appearance made Yinli unable to let go.

    "Good, go back first."

    "Yinli, where are you taking the little female?" The leader stood up again, "Can't you see that the little female doesn't want to go back with you?"

    Xiao Ru nodded sharply in his heart, that is, She didn't want to follow this snake back at all!

    Yin Li glanced at him displeased, and said nothing coldly, he rolled up Xiao Ru in front of him, "Ru'er, come back with me."

    "No!" Forced, the more she is stubborn with you.

    However, Yin Li obviously didn't know this. With a cold face, he was about to take Xiao Ru away.

    Yan Que rushed up again, and was swept away by Yin Li's tail.

    The leader was powerless to fight against Yin Li, so he could only watch Yin Li swept away the little female.

    Xiao Ru was trapped incapacitated, she just bit his arm until the smell of blood filled her mouth, she was startled and gave her mouth, looking up at Yin Li's handsome brows, she forgot about her guilty conscience, There is a thrill of revenge, well deserved!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

555K 59.1K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
298K 24.7K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
226K 24.2K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
280K 832 9
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...