Demon Slayer; Kyameron Kamado

By CamD81

The Kamado siblings are just like any other set of siblings. The level-headed eldest sister, the workhorse se... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Lil' Author Note/Break
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Writers Block/Taking a break
Chapter 30
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
It's good to be back.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 19.

471 13 0
By CamD81

________________________________________________________________________________

(Quick heads up, this chapter is pretty boring. It consists of Tanjiro talking to the two friendly demons and getting a bunch of exposition dumped out. If you've seen the anime or read the official manga, you probably know this stuff already. Besides, having Kyameron here doesn't really make a difference. If you want to skip a chapter, skip this one.)

________________________________________________________________________________

Across Tokyo, back at the Udon stand which Tanjiro had run off from. One of the two siblings he had left had woken up, and it was his younger sister, Nezuko. She rose from the bench and sat up to a livid cart owner, "Hey! Hey! Little girl!"

Nezuko looked at the man with blank eyes, "Where'd that guy you were with runoff to?! He didn't eat any of his noodles, and he didn't pay me either!" the owner yelled. Nezuko continued staring at the cart owner, blissfully unaware of the situation. All she saw was another goofy family member. Tanjiro came running over the horizon towards them. When the shop owner noticed him, he was immediately angry with him, "Hey! You! You broke my bowl!"

Tanjiro came running up, "I'm so sorry! Here, I have money for the bowl and the food-"

"It's not about the money! What I can't forgive, however, is your lack of intent to eat my Udon, alright?"

"I'm sorry, sir, something important came up! Please serve me another bowl!"

"Are you gonna eat it?"

"Yes!"

"All of it?!"

"Yes!!"

"Alright! You are too, little girl! Take that bamboo off your mouth! You're eating my Udon, too! What is that thing anyway?! Take these chopsticks! Chopsticks!!" the owner yelled, Nezuko staring back at him with her blank and dull eyes.

Tanjiro grabbed the man by the wrist, "I'd like a bowl of Udon! TWO bowls of Udon!" he said.

"R-right,"

Quickly, the owner made two bowls of Udon and gave them to Tanjiro. He scarfed down the first bowl extremely quickly, shocking the owner. He went to grab the second bowl but stopped when he heard a strange rumbling noise. He looked over to see Kyameron conscious, "F-food...?" he said groggily.

"Kyameron! You're finally awake!" Tanjiro said, hugging him.

"Yeah... anyway, food...?"

Tanjiro's face sank, "You'll never change," he said, grabbing the second bowl of Udon and handing it to him. He promptly devoured it faster than Tanjiro had the first one. The cart owner was shocked at how quickly these two ate his food, as he looked on with a surprised expression. 

"Thanks for the meal, sir!" Kyameron yelled.

"Yes! Thank you very much!" Tanjiro said, taking Nezuko by the hand and walking away. The three only got a bit up the path before Nezuko stopped, her expression turning angry and untrusting, "What is it, Nezuko?" Tanjiro asked. He looked ahead to see the boy with that demon woman from earlier standing under a tree, "You've been waiting for us?" he asked.

"I got ordered to bring you to see her," the boy said.

"I could've tracked you by scent," Tanjiro said

"She's in a place that's under a cloaking spell. No way you could find it,"

"Cloaking?"

"Anyways, isn't that girl you're with a demon? And an eyesore to boot."

"Eyesore? Eyesore? Does he mean ugly? Who?" Tanjiro thought.

"Wait, did this guy just call Nezuko ugly?!" Kyameron thought.

They both looked shockingly at Nezuko, who looked hurt by his words. Kyameron rushed into the boy's face, "How dare you call Nezuko an eyesore!" he said.

"Who in their right mind would call her an eyesore?! Just look at her! She was the beauty of our hometown! OUR Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled.

The demon boy just stood staring at both of them, "Let's go,"

"Fine!"

"But no way is she an eyesore! NO WAY!"

The two continued complaining as the boy led them to a secluded area in the suburbs, walking straight through a wall. He hurried them in before anyone saw anything. When they went through the wall, it revealed a fabulous house surrounded by cherry-blossom trees. The boy led them up to the front door, "Make sure not to offend that person in any way," he said before rushing right into Tanjiro's face, "Personally, I couldn't care what happens to you, but I brought you here because she asked!"

"R-right..." Tanjiro said

The boy tried to rush into Kyameron's face but was only punched there as a reward, "Stay out of my face, demon." Kyameron said while the boy looked at him with discontent. He brought them inside the house and through its corridors to a room. He opened the door, revealing the demon lady from before and the victim of the attack in the city.

"I have returned," the boy said.

"Welcome back," The demon lady said. Tanjiro walked up to her and bowed his head.

"I'm sorry to leave you to clean everything up. I had to get my family. How is the lady doing?"

"No issue. The two should make a full recovery. Though, unfortunately, I have to keep the husband restrained in the basement," The lady said. A long silence filled the room, only broken by Kyameron entering the room.

"Hello, Ma'am. My name is Kyameron Kama-"

"DON'T SPEAK TO HER UNLESS ALLOWED TO!" The boy yelled, hitting Kyameron on the back of the head.

"Yurisho, it's alright,"

"But, lady Tamayo..."

The conversation flipped back to the woman and her wounds, "Isn't it unbearable for you to treat demon wounds?" Tanjiro said.

Yurisho reached out to punch him in the chest, but his fist was stopped by Kyameron, "If you're gonna hit someone, hit me. Don't touch my family." he said.

"No, Kyameron. It's alright, that was insensitive of me..." Tanjiro said

"There is no need for violence, anyways," Tamayo said, standing up from her chair, "I never properly introduced myself, did I? My name is Tamayo, and that boy is Yurisho. I hope you all will be his friend."

Tanjiro looked at two, who were glaring at each other with angry eyes, "Yeah, that's not happening,"  he thought.

"As for your question, it isn't unbearable. For me, it is much easier than most demons. I've altered my body quite significantly. I've also removed Kibutsuji's curse."

"Curse?"

Tamayo walked to the other side of the room, sliding open a door and motioning for the three to step inside. Nezuko laid on the floor and began rolling around, making Kyameron laugh, "Nezuko! That's bad manners!" Tanjiro said.

"No, it's funny!" Kyameron said. Tamayo chuckled, assuring Tanjiro that it was alright. The four sat in the center of the room, although Kyameron wasn't very engaged, paying more attention to Nezuko, who was rolling around the floor, much to his amusement.

"I adjusted our bodies so that we can live without devouring humans. We only need a small amount of human blood to live," Tamayo said.

"Blood? You mean..."

"You may find it somewhat distasteful, but I buy blood under the guise of transfusion from those unable to make ends meet. Of course, no more than would impair them."

"I see, so that's why you both don't have the normal scent of a demon. Yours is very close to a human scent."

"Yurisho can get by with even less blood, seeing as I'm the one who turned him into a demon,"

Tanjiro looked shocked, but he didn't have to ask the question before Tamayo gave him the answer, "You're right. It's generally thought that only Muzan Kibutsuji can create new demons. While more or less accurate, after over 200 years, I was able to turn Yushiro."

"Two... hundred years? It took you two hundred years to transform Yushiro?! Just how old are you, Miss Tamayo?!" Tanjiro shouted. Yurisho managed to punch him in the gut before Kyameron turned from Nezuko,

"Don't ask a lady her age, you ill-mannered scoundrel!" he shouted before receiving a firm punch in the face from Kyameron.

"I told you not to punch my brother, jackass!"

"Everyone settle down. Yushiro, hit that boy again, and I'll make you regret it." Tamayo said, prompting Yurisho to return to a sitting position.

"Yes, Ma'am!" He said.

"My apologies, Miss Tamayo. I'm just not a fan of people hurting my family, is all," Kyameron said, shooting another dirty glance at Yurisho, who seemed to be marvelling at Tamayo.

"It's alright. Yurisho isn't very fond of guests."

Tamayo continued to explain how she and Yurisho had lived their lives, while outside, the two demons Kibutsuji had summoned were tracking them down. One bounced strange balls in her hands, while the other had eyeballs attached to his. The eyeballs shot in different directions, tracking down the footprints from the four.

Tamayo began explaining that with enough blood from strong demons and sufficient time, she could create a medicine that would turn Nezuko back into a human. An excited Tanjiro ran to Tamayo, only for Yurisho to throw him to the ground. That again sparked a confrontation, Yurisho missing a punch on Kyameron and receiving one to the jaw. Before Tamayo could continue, Yurisho sensed his spell breaking, "Get down!" he yelled, taking Tamayo to the ground. Tanjiro grabbed Nezuko and protected her, while Kyameron stayed down himself.

"So, how did you decide to kill them?" The hand demon said

"Vindictively, of course!" The Temari demon said, throwing two more of her Temari inside the building.

Kyameron, Tanjiro and Nezuko stood in front of the massive hole in the wall. The two brothers drew their swords while Nezuko prepared to battle. Tanjiro looked to his big brother, "You're going to let Nezuko fight?" He asked.

"No sense in not. Besides, as long as we're here, Nezuko's safe! Haha!" Kyameron said, putting a smile on Tanjiro's face. The three siblings looked to the two demons in front of them, ready to protect the two people in the world who could cure their sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 23.6K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...
85.5K 2.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...
871 48 8
EXQUISITE PAIN β˜… made by @THEDEMISEOFLIFE. ❰ demon slayer: kimetsu no yaiba ┃ fanfiction ┃ '(l/n) siblings' insert(?) ❱ | Β© / THEDEMISEOFLIFE...
113 0 26
READ: If you cannot see some parts (there are 26 parts) please contact me on Discord. Bakxon_#0149. IMPORTANT: I do not own Kimetsu no Yaiba. If you...