Struggle With Abuse!!!!

By Rollins_Ambrose_1

Once Patty refused help from her best friends with her drug and alcohol problem. Dean, Seth, Roman decided ki... More

Out of Control
The Kidnapping
How We All Met
How We All Met
How We All Meet
A Hard Struggle
His Confession
His Confession 2
Everything Changed
What's Worth it Anymore
Hard Decision
Harshness
The Truth
The Cutting Revealed
The Truth Comes Out Part 1
The Truth Comes Out Part 2
The Truth Comes Out Part 3
Pounding At The Door
Newcomers
Shower
Shower Part 2
The Next Day
Her Confession
Roman's Decision
Hidden Truth
Time To Take Control
The Whole Truth
Hot Passionate Kiss
Night Of Passion
Gone and Sick
Forced
Roman & Patty
The Fight
The Slap
The Betrayal
Forgetting Seth
Seth's Confession
Roman's Confession
The Threesome
Truth Revealed
Roman & Joanella
Patty & Dean
The Talk Part 2
Refuse To Let Go
For Your Honor
Roman & Patty & Seth
The Night Before Leaving
Leaving The Cabin
Surrending
At The Gym
Talk To Me
Revealed
Roman's Rage
3MB
Violated
Joanella & Fran Visit
Screaming
Roman Shares His Emotions
Finally Together
Caught
Kane and Patty
Roman Mix Emotions
Dean's Anger
Dean Leaves
Dean&Patty Thinking Of Cutting
Dean&Patty Cutting Part 2
Dean Finally Back
The Meeting
Fighting Among Each Other
This Had To End
Dean Cut To Deep
Randy & Dean & Roman
Hurtful Words
Why Did This Come To This
Roman Now Knows
Dean's New Release
Nice To Mean
Seth's Frustration
Seth & Patty
Just This One Time
Roman and Seth Talk
Is This The End?
Dean Suicide Attempt
Dean's Suicide Attempt Part 2
What's Happening
Bray Wyatt
Kane Wants Answers
Masked Men
Dean Going Crazy
Randy and Kane.
Who Is The Mask Spoiler
Hunter Addresses The Wwe
Confession
A New Role
Sudden Urges
Dean Breaks Her Wrist
Randy Distracts Kane
Dean Is Scratching
Memories
Losing Team Gets Fired
Dean Overdosed
Her True Feelings
Dean Hooked Up To Machines
The Sisters
Bring Back To Life & New Lives Being Born
Craziness
So Many Problems
The Girls Confess
Coal Dust????
Dean Takes A Seizure
Patty Takes Dean's Advice
Dean's Wife Revealed
The Letter
Dean's Panic Attacks
Patty
Roman and Seth Gets Scared
Seth and Roman Argue
Dean's Confused
Back To Work
Title Shots
The Shield vs Hell No & Taker
Guys Fight
Randy on top for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dean and Patty Argue Again
Harshful Words Said
Seth's Surprise
Roman & Dean Real Fist Fight
Dean Got Dizzy&Seth Gets Brave
Roman Head Spins
Roman's Doubting
Dean Fnally Confesses To Roman
Roman Is The Father
Roman Breaks Down From The Truth
The End!!!!!!!! Completed....

Confrontation

172 6 21
By Rollins_Ambrose_1

I didn't know what to think or feel, so I went to the one person I knew I can trust. I was glad he was done with his make out session with Joanella, so I grabbed him by the arm and ask to talk to him in his room and he said sure.

"What's wrong babe? Dean asked worried.

"Roman just confessed that still loves me and wants a second chance and wants me to forget about Seth, Dean I am confused, and even kissed Roman and it felt right, but wrong at the same time, what am I suppose to do?" I looked at him.

"Are you serious, what were you thinking about kissing Roman, you were suppose to forgive him not kiss him, maybe I should have stayed in the kitchen." Dean laughed, "But more important, who do you love more, and who do you truly want to be with? Wanna have sex and see who you want to be with?" Dean said giving her that sexy smile.

"Dean come on be serious, and don't look at me like that, and maybe you should have stayed the kitchen, but I love both of them. We are not having sex Dean, so forget it, I came to for help and advice, do you think I should tell Seth also about Roman, it's only fair since Roman knows about Seth, but I am not sure how Seth is gonna take it." I looked at him, and confused.

"I think you should tell him also, but I have a better solution that can solve your problem with both Seth and Roman, if you want to hear it." Dean said scratching his head.

I looked at him curious, because Dean never came up with a solution that fast and it's kinda of scared me, "Okay Dean, what is your solution, cause if it can help me then I will try it." I have a feeling I shouldn't have said that.

"Well I was thinking, why not just date me, I mean after all, we have awesome sex and we get along great, and I would never cheat on you, and I would never compare to Joanella, your better in bed and I love you and I love waking up to you. It's just a suggestion, and you know I always loved you." Dean smiled.

"Dean we tried that before and it didn't work remember and you did cheat on me, and admit it, you are not in love with me, just love me, and well that won't help or solve the problem, besides I can always come to you for awesome sex Dean I don't have to date you to get that." I laugh at him and hugged him.

"Hey I tried right, and besides that was when we were young and stupid, and both of us was hooked on drugs and alcohol, but your right we can always have awesome sex. I will admit I am not in love with you, but maybe in time it will work it self out, but yes I love you and that will never change babe. I can honestly say, you were the only girl in my life that put up with all my shit, and still do, how I don't know why." He laughed, "It's great that you stuck around, because a lot of people would have left when I treated them like shit, but you stayed. That is what makes you special and best friend." He pulled her up and gave her a tight hug., "Whatever you decide I am here for you babe, and help you thru this okay, I won't leave you, cause you never left me."

"I admit you did try, and I knew you weren't in love with me like you use to be. We did have lots of ups and downs, but I would have never leave you Dean, I know what you went thru and all the people that left you, and you were there for me when Heath Slater hit me, and stuck up for me. Your just a special to me also, always be my best friend, I love you also." I hugged Dean back, "I guess I bet go find Seth and let him know about Roman, its only fair right."

"Yeah that is true, can't leave him in the dark, since Roman knows the truth, want me to come with you, so it will soften the blow?" Dean looked at her sad, cause it hurt him to see her hurting.

"No it's alright Dean I think I should do this alone, but I will scream for you if I need back up, I promise." I kissed Dean on the cheek, and left the room to look for Seth, and found him in our room, laying on the bed.

"Are you sleeping Seth?" I asked him.

"Hmmm? No I am just laying here just thinking, what's wrong?" Seth asked concerned, and worried.

"I need to talk to you, it's important and I feel you need to know this." I went to sit on the bed with him, but he already sat up.

"You already made your decision and not give me a chance didn't you?" Seth was getting mad.

"Seth no, it's not that, it's well, it's Roman, and..." was all I said before he interrupted me.

"What about Roman, did he hit you again?" Seth jumped off the bed and was heading for the door.

"Seth stop, it's nothing like that, calm down, if you would settle down so I can tell you." I was getting mad myself.

Seth walked back over to the bed and sat next to her, "Alright I am sorry, now what about Roman."

"I don't know how to tell you this, but a lil bit ago, Roman confessed he is still in love with me, and ask me also for another chance to love him, and ask me to forget about you." I looked at Seth and he was mad and angry.

"Did you tell him no and let him know you were thinking about giving me a second chance?" Seth said angry and pissed off.

"Well no I didn't, I was to shock to say anything Seth." I said.

Seth got up and was pissed, "So you want to give him another chance after what he did to you huh? I am the one who loves you and wants to be with you, he just wants you because he knows I have you. Patty please tell me that your not seriously thinking about giving him another chance? You two dated for two dates and he cheated on you, is that what you want every time, you date him?"

"Seth I never said that, I felt you should know about this, and your twisting everything, I never said I wanted to be with him, and no I never said I won't think about it, but he knows I am thinking about you for a second chance, I know he cheated on me Seth and you did also." I got angry

"Patty I am doing everything you are asking me, I am gonna stay away from Kathy by myself and I think you should stay away from Roman when you two are by yourselves, it is only fair." Seth looked at me seriously.

I looked at Seth and laughed at him. "Your kidding me right, I am not the one who cheated on you Seth, you don't get to make deals, I can talk to whoever I want to alone, your the one got caught."

"So that is how it goes huh? You talk to Roman alone knowing how he truly feels about you, but I can't be alone with Kathy, because you think I will cheat on you again? I think that is stupid and childish Patty, if you can't trust me alone with Kathy, then maybe we shouldn't be together, but I can be honest and I don't trust you and Roman together by yourselves, all because I know how he feels about you." Seth said pissed off and left the room and slammed the door.

I stood there and tried to figured out what just happen here. He made me feel like I was the one who cheated on him, when it was him the whole time, he doesn't want to work this out, and I was being honest with him about Roman, and he didn't want to hear about it. Well this didn't go according to plan, maybe Dean should have came with me, I walked to the door and was going to go to Dean, and thinking I can't always run to Dean when I have a problem. I went and sat on the bed and tried to figure out what I did wrong when I wasn't in the wrong.

Downstairs...

Seth saw Roman on the couch looking at a magazine, when Seth went over and punched him in the face, he got up.

"What the hell Seth, what is your problem?" Roman said angry.

"Your my problem Roman, you know I love her, but yet you had to confess and tell her your still in love with her? That isn't right man, you just can't let me be happy can you, after everything me and Patty has been thru, you just had to jump in. What makes you think she will choose you huh?" Seth sad pissed off and angry.

"I was only being honest with her Seth, and besides your on the sidelines and why not try to get her myself, it's your fault you screwed up man, not mine. I never said she would choose me, I just gave her another option that is all. Scared Seth that she might choose me over you?" Roman laughed at Seth.

Seth punched Roman again, and that pissed him off and he started punching Seth back, and Roman had the strength and Seth had the fast movements, and Joanella ran upstairs to get Dean, but both of them were beating the hell out of each other, and no one was going to stop them, and even Roman knew Patty wasn't coming down and save Seth this time, he grabbed Seth up and threw him across the room and bounce on him again but Seth kicked him in the ribs and got up, but Roman grabbed Seth's foot before he tried to kick him in the ribs the second time and made him fall on his back, and said to Seth, "Damn that had to hurt." laughing at him. Seth looked at Roman and said, "Screw you Roman." He got up and jumped up on Seth again and punched him in the mouth, by now both of their mouths were bleeding and so was their noses, and Roman was gonna punch him again, but someone grabbed him by the wrist, and stopped him, he looked up and it was Dean.

"Alright,,stop this guys, it's enough, you guys are scaring the ladies here, and it's not right to be fighting, what in the hell are you two fighting for anyways?" Dean wanted to know.

"It's over Patty, Roman all of the sudden wants her back, and of course she didn't tell him no, but I refuse to let her go that easily to him, he knows he screwed up, and he had all the chances in the world, but blew them." Seth said looking at Roman angry.

"Seth I told you, she is fair game and I told her the truth, but I didn't tell her who to choose, I felt she had the right to know how I still feel, I didn't screw anything up, you did that all on your own. Yea I did blow the chances I had and could have, so I can take that responsibility for,that, but coming down here and punching me well that I won't take." Roman said piss and angry.

"Both of you don't deserve her, fighting like this, all you two are doing is delaying her decision and making it harder for her. Seth, you can't blame Roman for sharing his feelings for her, and Roman, he does have the right to be pissed, because you just jumped in and confessed your feelings again. But she loves both of you, and she needs time and you two don't quit fighting she won't even think about it.

"Wanna know Dean I am curious myself, you two spend a lot of time alone, what were you two doing? Seems pretty odd to me, how do we know what your doing?" Seth looked at Dean curious and angry.

"Seth are you accusing me of something? She comes to me because we are friends and I know how to calm her down, and she trusts me. Don't start with me Seth, or make something out of nothing cause it won't go well." Dean started to get angry and pissed.

"Seems kinda weird how you two are there all night in a lock room, we don't know what you two are doing, you could be having sex for all we know." Seth got angry and laughed at the same time.

"Hey don't put me in this shit Seth, I don't think Patty or Dean would do anything like that, so I suggest to you that you keep my name out of you damn mouth if you don't want it busted." Roman said pissed off.

"Aww come big guy, like you never wondered yourself what those two do when they are alone in that room together all night when it's locked, your lying to yourself, or you refuse to believe it," Seth laughed in his face. "If you really think she is going to pick you over me then your sadly lying to your self Roman, we have something special that you won't have, yea sure you told her how you truly feel about her, but you don't love her like I love her. Remember she is in love with me not you, and counts more then the love she has for you." Seth laughed walking away.

"That arrogant son of a bitch, he knows he is right, she will choose him over me. She is in love with him and she admitted it, that pisses me off more you know Dean. He doesn't deserve her, hell I don't deserve her, you seem like the only one that deserves her man, but you have no clue how much I am in love with her and want her and need her. Can I seriously ask you what you two do actually do when you two are alone in there?" Roman asked and said from the heart.

"Roman man you don't know she will choose Seth and you really wanna know what goes on in the room that bad, well to be honest, nothing, we talk and she cries and we cuddle that is it man, I can't stand to see her cry or hurt, I won't take advantage of her like Seth said, he has a sick mind. I agree about Seth, he is an arrogant son if a bitch, but he has always been that way, to be honest with you Roman, I already suggest it about me and her being together." Dean looked at him sad.

"Are you serious Dean, when and what did she say?" Roman looked at him surprised.

"A lil while ago, when she told me what was going on, I told her I have a solution for her problem and I said she should date me so she won't have to decide who she should go with, but she pointed out a huge point to me." Dean look sad, but calmed.

"I can't understand what point she would have about you, because you two have a great relationship and I notice you two can tell each other anything, I would have thought we two would have ended up together. So what could her huge point me?" Roman wondered.

"Her huge point was that I love her, but not in love with her, and she is right. I was at one time in love with her, hell I still could be, but I screwed that up years ago, and I don't want to hurt her like that ever again, so it's best we stay friends." Dean explained.

"Dean, you can't help your feelings......if your still in love with her man, what happen years ago with you two doesn't reflect on what happens now, and I can see how much she loves you, the two of you have been thru a hell of a lot." Roman put his hand on Dean's shoulder.

"Man you have no idea, she put up with a lot of my bull shit when she could have walked away and never came back. But she didn't and she made me a better person because she stayed and helped me, everyone else walked out on me, well except you and Seth also. Hell I even put thru a lot of bull shit also, but she stuck around." Dean smiled and laughed, "Now you see why I don't want to see her hurt or upset, why she means the world to me?"

"I completely understand man, I don't want to see her hurt or upset either, she means the world to all of us." Roman said to Dean.

Seth was listening to everything Dean and Roman was saying, so Dean did want Patty still, and he was glad to her she didn't want to be with him. Why she put up with his bull shit is beyond him, but if Roman thinks he is getting her, he is sadly mistaking. Roman also made another good point, he doesn't deserve her, but he does, she is in love him and not Roman, now he sees where he stands with the both of them, hell he doesn't have no competition, she is as good as his. Seth walked away with a grin on his face and walked upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
2.2K 143 18
Milking, sowing, feeding, cleaning, planting, watering, harvesting, mowing. Reload, kill, locate, maintain, defend, respect, protect. What happens wh...
165K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...