Cold-Hearted Cowboy (Complete...

By Wounded_Heart97

He's ruthless, mean, arrogant, and lonely. Would it change or will he stay the same Cold-Hearted Cowboy. More

Introduction
2. What?
3. Dinner
4. Challenge
5. My Story
6. Drama
7. More Drama
8. Really Bitch
9. Listen
10. 1st Plan Fail
11. 2nd Plan Fail
12. Explanation
13. Explanation Part 2
14. Family Outing
15. Family Outing Part 2
16. Third Times The Charm
17. Caught
18. This Bitch
19. WTF
20. Fight
21. Story
22. Baby
23. Relaxation
24. Babies
25. What?
26. Girl Bye
27. Mom?
28. What's Going On
29. Omg
30. The Proposal
31. Drama
32. Lord Please
33. Good News
34. Gender Of The Babies
35. Baby Showers
36. Wedding
37. Babies
38. Epilogue

1. Finally

33.7K 1.1K 101
By Wounded_Heart97

Vanessa's Pov

Oh my gosh I can't believe I finally have enough money to go horse back riding, and go to my vacation as of today.

I have been wanting to go since forever, well ever since I moved to the Big Apple as you guys know is New York.

But anyways right now I am packing my things so that I can make my way to this place I found in the papers last week.

Oh and don't worry guys I'm not quitting my job I have already put in my two month vacation time, so there are no worries there, plus I still get paid so I'm good.

I was just putting the last of my things into my suitcase when my phone decided to ring.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Yes I have that old school ringtone on my cell phone, don't judge me.

Picking up the phone I looked at the caller I.d to see that it was my mama calling me.

*Phone Call Start*

- "Hello," I answered the phone and she didn't give me a "hey", she just start yelling at me like she was crazy.

- "How come I have to learn from Rose that you leaving for a two month vacation," she yelled at me and I shook my head because Mrs. Rose is so nosy, and she get on my nerves.

- "Mama it was last minute and I needed this vacation to get away from everything," I told her and all you heard was her breathing on the other line.

- "Well just be careful honey, I know you're all grown up, but I still worry about you 24/7," she said to me and I smiled at that.

- "I will mama and I love you," I told her while getting out an outfit to put on when I arrive to the farm.

- "I love you to sweety bye-bye," she said and we hung up the phone.

*Phone call End*

I sat my phone down and walked to the bathroom to get in the shower.

Half an hour later I have everything ready to go on my two month vacation and I honestly can't wait.

I had a long way to travel, well not really just 4 hours and it was 10 Am, so I will arrive at around 2 Pm or so, that's if I don't get lost.

Four hours later I made it to my destination to see the biggest beautiful house I have ever seen.

Turning off the car I stepped out and paused because I seen this tall, shirtless, sexy, sweaty (The good sweat) man picking up some things.

He looked up and seen me and begin walking my way but didn't talk so I did.

"Hi my name is Van-," he cut me off and started talking to, well kind of.

"Great another city girl," he said and I stepped back and started thinking.

This tall sexy man must be out his damn mind talking to me like that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 33.6K 63
An alluring and apathetic young man, driven by his business and success, finds himself fighting a feeling he hasn't had for several years when he cro...
54.8K 4.1K 37
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»꧁Completed꧂««««««««««««« FINALLY E D I T E D IT'S NO LONGER CRINGY LOL "I was raised like a man because I was taught...
22.7K 943 30
A girl trying to find the love of her life but still hanging on to her ex. A guy who's not ready to settle down but fate disagrees. #1 - exboyfriend...
582 15 29
A young girl running a dude ranch with her father suddenly realizes that ranching isn't everything when a cocky arrogant boy shows up to learn someth...