Family ties

De _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... Mais

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(13) Almost caught
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(23) Meeting her
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(31) Date?
(32) School
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(35) Unexpected guest
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(47) Living together
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(50) London
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(17) A new face

5.8K 382 174
De _crazy_hooman_

Theodore's POV:

I was in the kitchen in my house. It's 5 in the morning.

I couldn't sleep all night. I've been anxious about my team in Italy all the time.

Were they successful?

They will call to give me an update anytime now. I've been waiting for that.

I sighed taking a sip of my coffee.

The entire house was so silent contrary of the ambience since we've returned.

Chase and Troy are asleep. They wanted to wait for an update on Em and Dean, but I managed to get them to sleep.

Dad came back from the base two hours back. I didn't have to convince him to sleep. He was very tired and went straight to bed.

He told me to sleep as well. I assured him I would, but I couldn't.

After a while I heard some footsteps walking towards the kitchen.

I look up curiously to see my little brother walking here in a very sleepy state.

"Troy?", I called him out.

His face scrunched a bit and he looked at me.

"Oh hey Theo", He yawned loudly.

He scratches his head and walked to me in a sleepy state. He sat down next to me putting his head on my shoulder.

"Why aren't you asleep?", I asked ruffling his hair.

"Chase kicked me in his sleep", He replied with his eyes closed.

I almost chuckled.

"He did?", I said in amusement.

"Yeah. Remind me not to fall asleep with him in the same room again?", He muttered.

"Okay", I smiled shaking my head.

I drink my coffee while he looked like he will fall asleep on the chair with his head on my shoulder.

I soon heard cute snores. I chuckled silently looking at my little brother with his mouth a little open.

I put a hand under his head and stood up from my chair. I carefully placed his head on the table.

I then put my empty mug in the dish washer.

I was planning on waking Troy up and asking him to sleep in his room. But then I decided against it.

I slowly picked him up and carefully carry him to the living room and place him softly on the couch.

Surprisingly he didn't wake up. He sighed as he got comfortable into the pillow under his head.

I went to the guest room downstairs and got a warm covers and put them on him and he immediately snuggled into them.

I then went to my office and decided to catch up with some work to keep my mind off the current ongoing mission.

I managed to finish a couple hours worthy work sooner than ever. I was glad.

I don't know how long I was working when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in", I said softly.

The door opened and a sleepy Chase walks in.

I smiled looking at him. His hair was all messed up and he walked to me groggily.

I glanced at the time and saw it was 7 already.

"Did you sleep?", Chase asked yawning.

"I did", I nodded.

"Liar", Chase scoffs rolling his eyes even in his sleepy state.

I chuckled. It's always amusing to see how he and Em manage to find out when I or any of us are lying.

"Come on. Make me some breakfast", Chase gestured for me.

I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Please? I don't want to make anything. Em's not home", He pouts.

I sighed. Pouting still works.

I then put my work away. I stood up and he smiled.

He walked out of the office with me behind him. He probably was walking with his eyes closed because he was drifting right.

"Chase", I catch his shoulder.

His eyes snap open and looked down. I then kept a hold on his hand as we walked down.

"You're not awake yet I see", I shake my head with a smile.

"I just need to splash some water on my face and drink coffee", Chase sighs.

I nod and ask him to sit in the living room while I get something for him.

I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast.

"What's Troy doing here?", I heard Chase ask loudly from there.

"Be quiet Chase. He's sleeping if you haven't noticed", I frowned.

"Sorry", Chase said loudly again in an amused tone.

I shake my head. He's doing it on purpose. Troy will not be happy if he wakes up.

And not surprisingly after a minute or so I heard Troy.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!", Troy shouts in annoyance.

I sighed heavily.

"STOP POKING ME!", Troy yells.

I frowned and walked out. I saw a grinning Chase trying to tickle a very sleepy and testy Troy.

"Chase stop it", I scolded him.

Chase looks at me and stops with a sad pout. Troy smacked his hands away and frowned.

"Did you see him Theo? He kicks me in his sleep and then when I come to sleep here he's purposely disturbing me! The audacity", Troy complained to me.

I sighed nodding. Chase pulled his tongue out childishly.

These boys seriously..

"This is why I never let Chase sleep in my room in these ten years. He is a kicker", I heard an amused voice.

I looked to the side immediately to surprisingly find Dean standing there with a smile on his face.

"Dean!", Troy immediately stands up and rushed to him.

When did he come back? What about the others?

Dean hugged Troy who crashes into him. Chase smiled and walked to him as well doing a weird handshake.

I then walk towards them and Dean looked at me releasing Troy.

"You okay?", I asked softly pulling him into a hug of my own.

"Yup!", Dean replied patting my back.

I smiled nodding. I checked him up and he didn't seem hurt or something.

"Where are the rest?", Chase asked curiously.

"They're at the base. Em will be here anytime now", Dean said glancing at his watch.

I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"Do I really have to ask?", I said with a deadpanned expression.

Dean's eyes went wide in realisation. Chase and Troy chuckled.

"Oh sorry! Yeah the mission you sent us for was successful. We got the daughter. We just arrived and I came home as I was hungry. Em, Sam and Owen took her to the base to lock her up", Dean explained.

My heart exploded with happiness.

"Good! Did you face any problems?", I asked then.

"Nah it was easy", Dean smirked.

Really?

"Liar", I heard a scoff.

There I saw Em walking in towards the living room rolling his eyes at Dean.

Chase and Troy grinned and greeted him with a hug. Em happily returns the gesture.

"It wasn't much", Dean rolled his eyes.

"Speak for yourself", Em scoffs again as he walked to me.

I smiled and hugged my brother. I was worried about them. I'm glad they're back.

Italy is not a place for any of my brothers. They're not safe there because of the Italian mafia. That's why I was so anxious.

I then gestured them to take a seat on the couch knowing they must be tired.

"What happened?", I asked looking at the two.

"Well we did manage to kidnap the girl. But before that we had a hard time finding a perfect moment to execute our plan", Emmett began explaining.

"Yeah. Her guards would literally not let her out of sight for even a second", Dean frowned in annoyance.

If they weren't our enemies I would have complimented them.

"So having not much of a choice we decided to take down the guards first so we have a clear path for the girl", Emmett continued.

I nodded in understanding.

"Those guards were some massive hardass buffy men. Man I thought my bones broke when I fought them", Emmett says rubbing his knuckles.

"You fought them?!", Chase asked surprised.

They nod.

"I enjoyed that part", Dean shrugs.

"How the hell man? It was a real task to knock them down and tie them and leave them in some random place so we have enough time to get the girl and escape", Emmett sighs.

I was impressed with their part.

"Anyway, so after all the hustle we got the girl. We just put her in one of the cells", Emmett informed.

I nod with a satisfied smile.

"The girl tried to escape or something? Or maybe try to create a scene?", Troy asked curiously.

"Nah. We put her into some chloroform. Didn't want to risk anything", Dean replied.

"Nice", Chase grinned.

Again. Impressive.

"Good job guys. You've done this one almost impossible task. Now we're much closer to our goal", I smiled wide.

They smiled back and nodded.

"Okay now. I'm almost done with the breakfast. All of you need to get something to eat", I said standing up.

They thanked me as I went to the kitchen to finish preparing the food.

Once done I asked them to come and have some breakfast. They chatted all the while.

I then went to my office and gathered my stuff getting ready to leave for the base. I walked back down and to the kitchen.

"Okay boys listen up", I called for their attention just before leaving.

They all looked at me.

"Em and Dean should definitely take some rest. Dad's sleeping in his room, but I'm sure he'll be down soon. Inform him of the progress in the plan. Also I'm leaving for the base", I told them and started walking out.

"Wait Theo!", I heard Chase.

I stop and turn to look at him curiously.

"I'll come with you to help you. If Em's resting then definitely you need some help back there", Chase suggested.

I thought about it.

"He's right Theo. You'll need someone to take care of my work today and Chase has assisted me before so he knows his way around", Emmett said softly.

I sighed and nodded.

"Okay get ready and come soon. I'm leaving now though", I told Chase.

He nods affirmative and I turn to leave.

"Bye Theo!" Troy calls out.

I wave at him with a smile and get inside my car. I drive out.

I soon reach the base and I straight away head for the cells.

My men greet and nod at me in respect as I pass them. I nod at each of them.

Just as I was reaching the cells I met Owen and Sam conversing outside the building.

They saw me and smiled.

"Great job guys. I'm genuinely impressed", I smiled patting their backs.

"Thanks sir", Sam nods with a smile.

"We managed it", Owen chuckled a bit.

"You did. Also you two can take the day off if you want. I've asked Em and Dean to rest as well", I told them.

They nod thankfully in relief.

"I will go and have a chat with our new prisoner", I said seriously.

"Okay. You need me to be there?", Owen asked.

I smiled shaking my head.

"No. I'm just going to have a talk with her. You guys can take off. I'll call you if I need anything", I said.

They nod and bow their head and leave.

I then head inside the building where we have cells, torture rooms, enquiry rooms etc.

The guards nod at me as they open the doors for me to walk through.

I walk straight to the cell we have her in.

Just before I enter I look inside to see a young girl not older than Chase or Dean seated there in a chair with her hands and legs tied in chains.

I gesture for the on duty guard outside her cell to open the doors. He did and I walked in and the doors closed behind me.

She was still and her eyes were closed. But when the door closed her eyes open due to the noise.

She blinked repeatedly and groans as she sits staight and looks around until she saw me.

I stare at her coldly letting her get a view of where she is.

"Hello Nicole", I said emotionlessly.

She looks at me, but doesn't say anything. Then looks down at the chains in her hand and up back at me and gulps.

I could see the fear in her face and that for some reason satisfied me.

Call me a sadist, but I don't think my family in her father's mafia is having a great time in probably a worse cell and condition than ours.

"Do you know where you are?", I asked coldly.

"Who are you?", She spoke weakly.

She had an Italian accent and I was glad she could speak English otherwise god knows how would I communicate with her.

"Hmm so you don't know", I nod

"Where am I and who are you?", She questioned with a stronger voice.

"You're in the cells of the American mafia", I replied with a smirk.

Her eyes went wide immediately. She gasped a bit and I knew she knows how much danger she is in.

"No", She whispered in denial as her eyes teared.

Looks like she is a weak one. No doubt she's a target choice. I must say I did expect a bit more of her father's traits in her.

"I'm guessing from your reaction that you know why you're here?", I asked.

She was quiet for a minute. She looked down and then at me with an emotionless face.

"Who are you?", She asked with a firm voice.

"I would suggest you to reply me with answers and not questions", I said sternly.

She hesitated and then nodded lightly.

"You're my father's enemy. You want revenge", She replied.

"Hmm correct. But right now I'm not looking for revenge. I need something from your father", I said with a sly smile.

"W-What?", She asked a bit strongly.

I walk towards the side of the cell and got a chair for me. I placed it in front of her and sat down.

She tried to back away even though there was no use of her failed attempts as she's chained up.

"That's for your father to know", I said.

She frowned a bit.

"Tell me Nicole. Does your father love you enough to actually want you back alive? Or in one piece?", I asked.

Her breathing quickens.

"Does he care about you? Because if not you really are in deep danger", I smirked.

"My father loves me a lot. He will come for me", She said confidently.

I smirked.

"Really? I doubt that bastard has a heart to love", I said nonchalantly.

"Watch your mouth", She snarls angrily.

I look at her in amusement. Ah so the girl does have her father's qualities.

"I would suggest you to watch your mouth. I really wouldn't hold back from causing some serious damage over here", I said threatening.

My expression surely scared her because she looked down immediately.

Good.

"Hmm so I'm sure by now your father knows you're missing and probably is looking for you in every corner of the city", I said.

She kept looking down.

"I must say I'm going to enjoy this time. His distress will bring me satisfaction", I said with a sigh.

She frowned as she glared at me.

"I will be pleased with every single second he's going to worry about his precious little girl", I smirked evilly.

I felt like a monster. But I couldn't help it. I could just imagine my brothers sitting on the chair like that and that man torturing them.

"My father is a very strong man. He will find me and make you pay", She said angrily.

"Your father is a bastard. He and his father were cowards", I scoffed.

She hands and legs angrily thrashed under those chains.

"You dare disrespect him", She grits.

I immediately pull my gun immediately and shot down near her legs making her scream in fear.

She gasped and looked at me in shock and fear.

"I told you. Watch your mouth here. One more ounce of disrespect and I will cause some serious damage to the princess daughter", I growl angrily.

She knew at that second that I will not hesitate to kill her.

I put my gun away and she sighed in relief.

"Please let me go. I didn't do anything to you", She begged.

"I know you didn't. Your father did. It's a pity you have to deal with me because of that", I shrugged.

"Why am I here? What do you want from daddy?", She asked helplessly.

I stare at her for a second. I think she deserves to know.

"Your father has some people dear to me. I want them", I said.

She seemed to be confused for a second. Then she looked around and then back at me.

Slowly her eyes went wide. She paused before replying.

"You want the American prisoners", She whispered lowly.

I raised my eyebrows impressed.

"That's right. So you know stuffs regarding your family's mafia", I nod my head.

"The American mafia was my father's. You took it and now you want those prisoners", She said in understanding.

"This mafia was never your father's. That snake used cowardly tricks to acquire it", I corrected her.

Her jaw clenched but she didn't say anything.

Hmm she's learning.

I then stood up straightening my suit.

"Get well adjusted to this place. You ain't leaving until your father does what we want", I said coldly and turned to leave.

The guard opens the door and I walk out.

"Who are you?", She asked again.

I look at her. She seemed genuinely curious.

"Kingston", I said emotionlessly.

Her eyes immediately went wide. She knew who I really was this time. Now I saw pure fear on her face.

I still didn't feel bad for her.

She knew why she was here. She knew what we want from her father. She also knew she's in deep shit if she or her father pissed us off.

"Expect no less hospitality than what your father has presented my brothers and Uncle over these years", I said with a smirk.

I walk out of the building not before seeing her pure frightened face.
____________________________

Leah's POV:

I was training a couple recruits along with Kate right now.

We were just following the drills Sam left us when we were interrupted.

Kate was trying to buckle the recruits to go faster. I was recording everyone's timing.

"Well I'm glad you're taking your responsibility seriously when I'm not here", I heard an amused voice.

Kate and I turn to look behind us and saw Sam standing there with crossed arms.

He was in his gear so I guess he just came back.

"Damn you're alive", Kate joked.

I chuckled. Sam rolls his eyes.

"Disappointed?", Sam raised his eyebrows.

"A bit. I lost my bet with Shane", Kate smirked.

"You betted on me coming back alive or not?", Sam scoffs in disbelief.

Kate shrugged winking at me. I smiled shaking my head.

"Wow. I'm so happy that my own team believes in me", Sam smiled sarcastically.

"Well someone has to", Kate showed her tongue.

"You know what kiddo, you're doing a over shift", Sam smiled happily.

Oh damn.

Kate gasped loudly. I laughed loudly.

"No way! Sam!", Kate looked at him flabbergasted.

San merely smiled and shrugged.

"I have dinner plans!", Kate frowned.

"I'm sure Shane will be okay if you reschedule. Infact he will be thrilled to eat your half of the food", Sam shrugged.

"How do you know I have family dinner plan?", Kate frowned.

"Shane told me before I came here", Sam grinned.

Kate stomps her leg on the ground in protest making me laugh louder.

"Bossy old asshole", Kate grumbled under her breath.

"Over shift for a week", Sam smiled.

"Oh come on!", Kate groans in disbelief.

He shrugged back. I chuckled and walked towards him and did a hand shake.

"All of you are back?", I asked looking around for Owen.

"Yup we are. Also Owen's there", Sam said pointing behind me.

I turn to see Owen and Lan walking towards me while talking among themselves.

"Thanks! See ya", I grinned turning to jog towards them.

"I want you back on your duty in ten minutes", Sam said loudly immediately.

"Okay!", I yell back.

He takes training very seriously. He has somewhat managed to make us take it seriously as well.

As I jogged to my friends they look up at me and smile.

I quickened my pace and reached them to only start punching Owen.

I stabbed him with my fist.

"Ow ow ow!", Owen winced squirming as I attack him.

Landon just laughed.

"You! Couldn't! Meet! Us! Before! Leaving!", I punch him with every word.

I stop and he pouts rubbing his arm looking at me.

"Show me some respect in front of others atleast!", Owen frowned rubbing his arm to ease the pain.

I rolled my eyes. Landon laughs louder.

The recruits look at us with a bit of amusement but then carried on when Kate yelled at them to pay attention.

"Well?", I gave Owen a pointed pointed look.

"Yeah I know we normally see each other before missions but I was in a hurry. It was my first very important mission as a second in command so there was a lot of responsibility. I genuinely didn't have time to see you guys", Owen said apologetically.

Now what do I say to that..

I looked at Lan and he looked at me.

"Makes sense", Landon shrugged.

I sigh dramatically and nod. Ahh how much I would have enjoyed guilt trapping him.

Owen smiled and put his arm on mine and Lan's shoulder and pulled us in for a hug.

But it was a bad idea.

Lan and I banged our heads into each other during that process and we both winced holding our head.

Owen laughed. Lan and I looked at each other and chuckled and then laughed.

"Ahh I love this. I love us", Landon grinned wide gesturing us.

"Me too", Owen smiled happily.

Aww.

"Oh you guys do? Um..you know. I hate to break this to you, but I'm not into a poly relationship. I love you guys platonically", I joked with a smile.

Their reactions were priceless.

They frowned at me and this time it was my turn getting punched over and over.

"Okay okay stop! Get to the important thing now. What about your mission?", I said quickly before they get carried away with the punches.

Lan remembered as well and he looks at Owen like me.

"Oh it was smooth. We had to fight a bunch of guards of the Italian mafia princess, but we managed", Owen grinned proudly.

I look at him surprised and impressed.

"Really? So you mean she's here?", Landon asked equally shocked.

Owen nods with a smile.

"Theo's gone to speak to her", Owen gestured at the building.

Oh boy.

"I hope he doesn't kill her then", I grimaced.

"Why will he kill her?", Landon tilted his head in confusion.

Is he kidding?

"Have you forgotten how much the Kingstons despises the Armanis? I'm not one for emotions for strangers, but even I feel sympathy for this hostage of ours", I said.

"Well that's true", Landon nods with a shrug.

"Don't say you have sympathy for the Italian Don's girl in front of the Kingstons", Owen said with a pointed smile.

I chuckled and nodded.

"I don't have emotions to spare for strangers let alone the Armanis. I was just saying", I shrugged.

Owen and Lan scoff in unison giving me an 'oh please' look.

"What?", I asked with a small frown.

"No emotions to spare for strangers? Really?", Owen smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah", I shrugged.

"Then what was with all the tears ten days ago when Boss's family reunited?", Landon asked with a teasing smile.

Oh..

I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

I remember how emotional I got for them. It was not possible to control.

"My immune system was weak that time so I was not strong enough to resist", I snorted.

Those two laugh louder.

Assholes.

"Just admit it", Owen chuckled shaking his head.

"Okay fine. I don't know, but the Kingstons are just... different I guess. I like them all and it hasn't even been a month", I said softly.

Landon smiled nodding in understanding.

"I mean Boss has always been close to us and we respect him a lot, but who knew his kids are likable as well. Even Dean", I chuckled.

"That can be debatable", Landon commented.

Owen and I chuckled.

He and his animosity with Dean.

"Yeah I can see what you mean. I don't think I've ever seen you get this friendly with anyone so fast", Owen nods at me.

He's right actually. Now I'm surprised.

I realised it didn't take much for me to like them. It was just natural to get along with them I guess.

I was snapped out of my thoughts suddenly by one and only Sam.

"Leah back to work", Sam yelled strictly.

"Yes sir!", I yell back.

Owen and Lan chuckled.

"See ya guys after my shift", I wave my hand.

"Yeah okay bye", Owen smiled.

"I have to leave as well. That grumpy man has given me tons of work", Landon rolled his eyes.

I shake my head chuckling as I walk back to my post.

It will be a blue moon day when Dean and Lan become friends.
____________________________

Italian Don's POV:

I knew something was wrong when I arrived at my house.

My men who were guarding my place were looking down sadly and not one had the guts to look at me.

I frowned as I walked inside my mansion. The staff was in the corner standing in a line looking down.

Then I heard the yells. The angry shouts were coming from the living room. I walked there quickly sensing something to be wrong.

I recognised the voice to be of my son.

I pushed open the doors causing the people standing there turn to look at me.

I saw my wife weeping like anything. My son seemed angry beyond measure. The guards standing in front of him looked like they'll piss their pants.

My heart did a flip. I knew it was bad whatever it was.

"What is going on?", I demanded as I walked in.

My wife ran to me. She hugged me tight and sobbed in my chest. My hands went around her immediately.

My son's jaw clenched as he looked at his mother in pain.

"Ella why are you crying?", I whispered softly.

She just kept crying and didn't seem in the condition to talk.

I look at my son who was glaring at those guards. I look at them and now noticed their tattered condition.

As if they came back from a street fight.

"What's happening Luca?", I asked him seriously.

He turns to look at me and I could literally feel the anger ooze off from him.

"Nicole", Luca grits his teeth.

My eyebrows scrunched. My wife held me tighter while sobbing.

I look at the guards and recognised them immediately. They were appointed to look after my daughter when she's outside the house.

Their current condition made me anxious.

"What about her?", I asked as I feared the worst.

I look around hoping my daughter just runs out and crashes into my arms like always.

But she didn't.

"These good for nothing guards who were supposed to guard my sorellina lost her", He replied angrily.

My heart stopped for a second.

I slowly gestured my wife to the couch and made her sit down. Then I walked to those gurads.

They kept looking down refusing to meet my eye. It was obvious that they had their asses kicked from the looks of it.

"Where is she?", I asked to no one in particular.

"Gone, kidnapped whatever you can think of", Luca said lowly.

I could sense anger and worry in his tone.

"What and when did this happen?", I asked lowly to the guards.

One of them looked up a bit and cleared his throat.

"Sir w-we were guarding Miss Armani like you asked us to. We were at the mall with her friends after school and everything was fine till then. We didn't sense anything threatening for her", He said gulping nervously.

"Then?", I asked gritting my teeth.

I was losing my patience. My fear was coming true.

"Then we were at the parking lot and suddenly we were a-attacked", The man admitted.

He didn't have to continue. I knew how it went.

"You piece of shits! You can't do one job! I will fucking kill you!", I yell angrily punching one of them.

He fell down wincing but didn't look up at me. The others took a step back in fear.

I was breathing heavily in anger. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Who took her?", I growled.

None of them replied as if worried I'll kill them actually.

"They don't know. But they're guessing the American mafia", Luca said bitterly.

I snap my head towards him in the next second.

No.

He gave me a look which I recognise very well. My expression must mirror his.

"Get lost for now. I'll deal with you all later", I snapped at my men.

They immediately scrambled out of my mansion.

Ella had not ceased her crying. My heart hurt for her.

"Mio amore please calm down", I tried to comfort her.

"How can I? She's in danger! Our daughter! I-I'm terrified", She sobbed in her hands.

I close my eyes not able to do anything about this. Our son walked to her and crouched down with a soft face.

My heart was beating rapidly. I was worried about my little girl.

"Mom please you have to calm down. Nicole will be back. We will bring her back okay", Luca assured her.

"Please do it fast. God knows where she is and how she is. Please", Ella sobs uncontrollably.

My son kissed her head, stood up and walked to me.

"Luca if they have her- , I couldn't finish the sentence.

They will kill her.

"Dad if they have her we will fucking end that bloodline once and for all. I will not spare those Kingstons if they've even touched my sister", Luca snarls angrily.

I sighed.

"We have to find out if they have her or not. Because if they don't then they'll know my daughter's missing and will try to take advantage of that information", I said seriously looking at my son.

"It's them father. Of course it's them. Who else would dare mess with the Armani family?", Luca said confidently.

He had a point. We have a reputation. We are one of the most successful and strongest mafias there are.

But since the American mafia has gone from under my rule there has been a few changes in that.

"If they took the risk of coming here in Italy and taking Nicole like that then they want something", I said.

"It's obvious what they want. They must be desperate at this point", Luca scoffs.

I nod.

He's right. Rowan will do anything to get his brother back.

"By now they must have been back in America because our guards say they were knocked out for a couple hours", Luca told me.

My jaw clenched. It will not be easy to get my daughter back if she's there.

"Put our men in America at work. Ask them to do anything to find out anything they can about my daughter", I ordered.

"I thought of doing that too Dad, but even you know our spies in America have to stay low for a while. After acquiring that mafia their Don is literally on a manhunt for our guys", Luca sighs frustratedly.

I pinch the bridge of my nose in irritation.

"Lets go to the base", I said next.

He nods and I turn to look at my wife.

"Go and please get her soon", Ella sniffs nodding.

I walked to her and kissed her head.

"I promise I will get our baby girl back", I whispered softly.

She nods giving me a teary smile.

Then I look at Luca and he nods and we two leave for the base.

Once we reach we immediately walk to our office. It seemed like the news had spread because all our men were looking down in fear.

It was almost as if they were sure that we'll kill them if they even dare breath around us.

As I walked to my room I met Blaze on the way.

"Deal with the men who were guarding my daughter", I said angrily.

He nods with the same stoic face and leaves without a word.

Luca and I enter the room. I was just taking a seat when my office phone rang.

I picked it up and spoke, "Hello?"

I hear a deep sigh.

"Right by the phone I see", I heard one voice I hate the most right now.

My jaw clenched. His call just confirms my fear. My daughter is with them.

"You messed with the wrong man Rowan", I grit my teeth.

Luca looks at me immediately with a bit of a surprise. He probably didn't didn't think they'll call so soon.

I heard a chuckle from the other side and I felt like throwing my phone away.

"No. You messed with the wrong family", Rowan said getting serious.

My hand tighten around the phone. The amount of anger that I felt while just talking to him surprises me.

"So, how's dear little Nicole?", Rowan asked mockingly.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!", I yelled finally in anger.

The audacity he had.

Luca stared at me and his jaw clenched. He knew it.

"Woah calm down. This much anger is not good at this age", Rowan said amused.

"I swear to god Rowan if you have even touched my daughter I wil- , I said when he interrupted me.

"What? You will do what?", Rowan asked challengingly.

Before I could reply he did.

"Don't send threats my way when I can so easily treat your daughter the same way you've been treating my family", Rowan warned.

My fist tightens. I try to calm myself. As much as I hate it he's not wrong. I won't put it past him to avenge his brother.

"That's right. Try listening to others for a change buddy", Rowan scoffs.

He dare disrespect a Don.

"Get to the point", I grit my teeth.

"Ah how does it feel to be powerless the 'oh so great' Don of the Italian mafia? Sucks doesn't it?", Rowan asked clearly enjoying this.

"I'm not powerless Rowan. I still have your family rotting in my cells you know? I might as well take this chance to say hello to them", I said reminding him that his weakness is still with me.

"Lets do that. Both you and me", Rowan's amused voice came through.

"Oh I will if I want to. Though it won't the same person this time. I'm sure poor Jamie isn't all back to good health by now", I said cheerfully.

Luca smirked evilly.

There was silence for a second and I knew I hit him in the right place.

"That's right. Poor Jamie got a dose because of you Rowan. I bashed him so hard that he actually was unconscious by the time I was done. And all that was the moment you acquired the American mafia", I smirked.

I will never let this family be in peace.

"You son of a bitch", Rowan growls angrily.

I chuckled.

"You made a huge mistake by telling me this. I will make sure your daughter feels all the pain my brother and his sons have gone through these years. I will make her taste her own blood. I will make sure she's conscious while she gets bashed the same way my family got", Rowan grits every word.

My heart felt the fear I won't lie. But I won't show it to him.

"Don't forget Rowan that you and I both can do this", I retorted.

"My family might be used to it by now, but I'm sure your little princess daughter isn't. What will happen to her precious little self when she faces the one percent of the torture you give to your prisoners?", He mocked me.

I grit my teeth. My breathing heaved. I brought my fist to my forehead and closed my eyes.

Luca stared at me. I guess he sensed my fear. If I'm anxious then he knows we're in trouble.

"Get to the point Rowan", I repeated.

I have to stay calm. I can't risk getting him angry. I don't trust him anywhere near my daughter.

"So soon?", Rowan scoffs.

"You wouldn't have called me if you didn't want this to get over soon", I said seriously.

"Hmm that's right. But you see ten years compared to a couple hours isn't fair. I would like to keep my new guest for a longer period", He sighs dramatically.

He's just trying to annoy me. I know what he wants.

"I know what you want", I said.

"That's obvious. I want my family back and that's no secret to anyone in this world", He said.

"Then just get this over with! You want them back and I want my daughter! This is why you kidnapped her, didn't you! Get to the point Rowan!", I almost shouted angrily.

There was silence for some time. None of us spoke for a while.

"Sucks doesn't it?", He almost whispered.

I didn't reply.

"Your voice shows the desperation. You feel the pain and the fear, don't you? And it's just been half a day. Kills you to know your daughter is out there with your enemy who can actually just kill her to make up for ten percent of these ten years", He said seriously.

I looked outside the window still not saying anything.

"What you feel is not even half of what I felt. As much as I wish to literally watch you get tortured in front of my own eyes my priorities are straight", Rowan said coldly.

Him and I both.

"When and where do you want to meet?", I merely said.

"You will know soon enough. I hope for the sake of your daughter that my family is brought to me safely and untouched", He warned.

I didn't say anything. He has a gun and a bullet right now. Fuck my ego. My daughter is more important.

I will deal with him later.

"You have a deal", I said.

"Good", He replied.

I was ready to end the call when he spoke again.

"Also one more thing", He said pausing me.

"What?", I asked frowning.

"You touch my nephew again and you will regret it majorly. Mark my words Massimo Armani", He said in a low threatening voice.

After that he ends the call.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter?

Please vote!

They will reunite soon!

Stay tuned!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

129K 3.6K 50
Everything seemed to be going well for the King family. All kids were happy, heathy, and cared for. Until one day the King's princess was taken from...
53.7K 1.3K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...
368K 7.2K 41
Hey, this book is not finished, but I have been asked to keep it up! I am rewriting it right away, because there were major plot holes and it was jus...
84.3K 2.1K 44
Charlotte was taken away from her family at the age of two by her mother. Charlotte has become your stereotypically troubled teen and spends her tim...