Marriage and other threads

By Goerks97

This story is a vampire/ werewolf au. Where reader is a werewolf and has arranged marriage with a vampire. Th... More

Prolog
The meeting
Hurt Feelings
A short conversation
The wedding
A new beginning
The grand tour
Mondays
Friends
A dinner with Werewolfs
Full moon
A meeting with the alpha
Tired
A strange feeling
Vampires and Werewolfs
A unexpected turn
The plan
No risk no fun
Home
Time to heal
Time to heal part two
The library
Old memorys
Sadness and cuddles
The door
Hanging out with friends
The fight
A sad story
Back to normal
Sweet gestures
Another plan?
The barn
Treason and bloody hands
I love you
The ex-girlfriend
A new case
A proposal
First practice
The silver book
Doppelgänger
A moment of doubt
The need to talk
The deepest trust
The gift
A nice dinner
In the library part one
In the library part two
Bad news
The sweet sound
Distraction
Nightmares or Visions?
Hard decisions
You are never a bother
The date
We need answers
Fear and guilt
Leave her?
The search
Hopeless
Sick
Hard times
Seperation
Brainstorming
Stress and fear
The white room
Hands
On the inside
A light in the dark
Reunited
The cathedral
Sunlight
Grief
What's next?
Hurt and comfort
Spirits
A promise
Poisoned
Hopeless
Look inside my heart
The Queen
Save you
Take me back
Back to life

Overthinking

215 17 42
By Goerks97

Y/n's pov: 

You were not able to sleep for the whole night. There was so much going on in your mind. At some point, you were no longer able to cry and just lay in your bed. When your alarm went off, you immediately sat up. You turned it off and got dressed. Black jeans and a black shirt cover your body, as you put on your wristwatch.  You didn't want to go. You wanted to stay home and stare at the ceiling, but you knew you were needed at the office.

"At least my shoulder no longer hurts." You whispered and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Your eyes were red and had dark circles under them. You looked like a zombie and if you were honest you also felt like one. Your heart was about to burst and you were not able to smile.

Later:

Dami's pov:

Dami was working hard and didn't notice how time flew by. Y/n had left early for work and would probably work overtime. The Vampire girl had sent her a sweet text, but it didn't seem that Y/n had time to reply.

"It must be stressful at work." Dami sighed and shut down her computer.

It was already late afternoon and Dami decided to clean the house a little until Y/n would come home.

Y/n's pov:

It was already late and you still had a lot of work to do. It seemed that you were getting nowhere. Sua had tried to cheer you up the whole day and she did a pretty good job. You had smiled at her silly jokes and forgot that your mother had limited time on this planet. Sua even tried to get you to eat something, but you said that you weren't hungry. It wasn't a lie. You were not able to eat.  Your body was tired due to the lack of sleep and the hours you had worked. You haven't given yourself a break since you were at the office, not even looking at your phone once. A huge yawn left your mouth, as you leaned back in your chair. You pulled out your phone and saw that Dami had sent you a text a few hours ago.

Pandagirl: Hey puppy, I hope you had a wonderful day. I can't wait to cuddle with you tonight. I love you.

Her words made you smile. It was amazing how she was able to make you smile even if you didn't want to. You texted her that you were on your way home and stood up.  Everyone else had already left, as you gazed around the empty office. You were tired and your back hurts. All you wanted was to go home and lay down in your bed and maybe let your wife cuddle you.

Dami's pov:

She had received Y/n's message and smiled. 

"I hope you are feeling better, my love." Dami thought.

She wanted to help her wife so badly but didn't know how. It hurt her to be not able to help her wife. Y/n meant the world for her and she wasn't able to cheer her up. Dami thought about a possible plan, but nothing came to her mind.

Y/n's pov:

You were driving slowly because you were so tired. You couldn't concentrate on the road, but soon your house came into sight. You parked your car next to Dami's and got out. 

"I just want to sleep for a whole day." You mumbled as you opened the door.

Swiftly you kicked off your shoes and dragged yourself upstairs. You opened the door to your room and closed the distance to your bed. You let your body fall face first on the soft mattress and snuggled your face in the next best pillow. It was the one Dami usually slept on and you took a deep sniff of it. Due to your wolf nose, you could smell the shampoo your wife used and you felt comfortable. Suddenly your nose picked up a different smell. It was Dami herself that must've walked into your room. Your nose filled with her familiar scent. You felt that she sat down beside you on the bed and her hand started to rub your back gently.

"Long day?" She asked in a warm tone.

"You have no idea." You replied with closed eyes.

"Have you eaten something?" Dami wanted to know.

You were too tired to talk, so you just shook your head.

"I will cook you something." Your wife said.

"I'm not hungry." You pointed out.

"I don't care. You need to eat or do you want to faint?" She argued. "Come on get up." You could hear her chuckle, as she smacked your butt a little.

"You better be down in the kitchen in five minutes or I will drag you down." Dami threatened you.

You felt that she stood up. She was already on her way out of the room when you sat up and followed her with your gaze.

"I like to see you try that." You chuckled.

The Vampire girl turned around and looked you dead in the eye. 

"You know I'm more than capable of doing that." She smirked.

You just raised one eyebrow in disbelief.

"Five minutes." She warned you and left you alone.

You smiled and thought that she was adorable. Five minutes have passed quickly and you walked down. The smell of freshly made food filled your nose and your mouth started to water. As you entered the kitchen, Dami was busy. You watched her for a while and you decided to sneak up on her. She didn't notice you until you wrapped your arms around her waist. She got startled a little.

"Don't worry. It's just me." You whispered in her ear.

"I'm curious how you manage to do that. I should hear you, but you are always capable of sneaking up on me." Dami chuckled.

"Maybe your ears need to get checked." You suggested.

"Haha. Sit down." Dami faked to be annoyed.

You did as you were told and sat down. Dami placed a plate full of tomato pasta in front of you. 

It smelled delicious.

"You are not gonna eat?" You asked.

"I already had dinner," Dami assured you and sat down next to you.

It was unusual. Normally she would have sat on the opposite side of the table to watch you eat. You gave her a confused look before you started eating.

Dami's pov: 

The Vampire girl watched her wife eat for a while. She laid her hand on Y/n's thigh and kissed her cheek. It made the other girl blush a little. It was rare these days that Y/n blushed. She was usually the confident one.

"Why are you blushing?" Dami teased her a little.

"No reason," Y/n said and swallowed some pasta.

She slowly turned her head towards Dami.

"I- Uhm-" Y/n started.

"Yes?" Dami said curiously after a while.

"Thank you that you are so patient with me." The Werewolf girl said and looked back on her plate.

Dami knew exactly what she meant with that. It was about Y/n and her feelings. It was always a miracle when Y/n told Dami how she felt, but since a few weeks, the Werewolf girl tried to open up.

"You don't have to talk about it. I know you feel down. I mean who wouldn't and you know I will always be here for you if you ever feel the need to talk." Dami replied and kissed her wife's cheek again.

A few moments passed, while both girls stood silent.

"Do you want to tell me how you feel and what is keeping you up the last night?" Dami asked in a quiet tone.

Y/n nodded. The Vampire girl knew it was hard for Y/n to speak about her feelings and open up in general.

"Good, but first eat up," Dami whispered and let the other girl enjoy the rest of her meal while patting her leg lightly.

Soon Y/n was finished and turned her body to look at her wife. She had tears in her eyes and Dami couldn't help herself but feel hurt when she looked at the Werewolf girl.

"Take your time." Dami gave her a comforting smile and grabbed both of her hands.

The Vampire girl saw that Y/n had a hard time finding the right words.

"I feel so overwhelmed," Y/n whispered after a while.

Dami knew she shouldn't interrupt the other girl, so she just listened to what bothered her wife.

"There is so much to do and I feel like I run out of time. My mind can't rest not even for a second. Every time I close my eyes all the things I have to do roam around in my head and it stresses me out." Y/n admitted and had a hard time holding her tears back.

"What stresses you out? How can I help you?" Dami asked softly.

"The whole situation with the Skugga. Sua and the others haven't found anything the last few weeks and I feel something is coming, something big, and then your Bloodrage. We know so little about it. I don't want to put you in danger, but at the same time, I don't want you to feel controlled by me. You know how I feel about you and fighting and it would mean the world to me if you would stay at home and do nothing, but I can't force you to do that, because I know you want to protect me." Y/n said in a quiet voice.

"Puppy, I promise nothing will happen to me. We will protect each other when it comes to a fight. I told you we will do some research about the Bloodrage. I already asked my father and he said he will bring me the key tomorrow." Dami explained and cupped Y/n's cheek with one hand.

The Werewolf girl smiled a little, but Dami knew there was more. The main reason for Y/n to feel so low was her mother.

"I will do anything to keep myself out of danger, but I can't let you go alone to the battlefield," Dami added.

"I feel so lost. I have this constant pain in my heart. I want to cry all the time, but I can't. I need to be strong for my family, for my father, and for you. I feel this weight on my shoulders. It pulls me down with every step I make. My body feels like an empty shell. The only thing left inside of it is pain." Y/n said and finally let her tears fall.

Dami immediately pulled her closer and gave her a tight hug. Y/n clung to her shirt and cried uncontrollably.

"You are not alone. Let me help you carry this weight. Let me help you fill this emptiness." Dami whispered in her ear.

Y/n suddenly looked up and kissed her. Her lips moved roughly against Dami's. The Vampire girl pulled back, but Y/n chased her lips and collected them for another kiss. The Werewolf girl moved fom her chair to sit on Dami's lap, while kissing her. Her tears made the kisses taste a little salty. She started to unbutton Dami's shirt and placed wet kisses on her neck.

"I don't think this is the right thing to do now," Dami said.

"Please. Make me forget all of this. Make me forget this pain and if it's just for a few moments." Y/n pleaded.

Dami let out a sigh, but let her continue. Y/n's lips moved down to Dami's collarbone. She bit down on the soft skin. The Vampire girl let out a quiet moan.

"Baby, if you really need to do this, can we move to a more comfortable spot?" Dami asked.

Her breath was already heavy. Without a word, Y/n picked her up and carried her out of the room. Dami expected her to walk upstairs, but the Werewolf girl made her way to the living room instead. She lay Dami down on the couch carefully and unzipped her pants. Dami managed to kick them off, while Y/n nibbled on the skin of her neck. Dami loved it when Y/n gave her love marks, but this time Y/n was rougher with her bites. They almost hurt. Dami suddenly sat up and pushed the other girl back a little. Y/n avoided her eyes and looked at Dami's shoulder instead.

"Please be a little more careful," Dami said and cupped her wife's cheeks. 

Y/n nodded but didn't continue, so Dami took the lead.  She unbuttoned Y/n's black blouse and pulled it off. The Vampire girl's eyes landed on the wound on Y/n shoulder. She let her fingers grace over it. Y/n leaned closer and kissed her passionately. Her hands moved on Damis's back and opened her bra. Dami let it slide down her arms and threw it over her shoulder. She did the same thing with Y/n's, while the kiss got more heated. The Vampire girl opened Y/n's pants and let her hand glide in it. She pushed away the other girl's panties and started to rub her clit. Y/n let out a soft moan as she let herself fall to the couch.

"Take off my pants." Y/n said in between moans.

Dami smirked a little but pulled her hand pack. She carefully took off Y/n's pants and threw them on the ground. Y/n sat up again. She pulled Dami closer and nibbled on her earlobe. Her hand glides down Dami's body and into her panties. The Vampire girl moved a little bit closer and wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck. She laid her head on her wife's shoulder.

Y/n's pov:

You moved your fingers slowly through Dami's wet foulds, while her breathing tickled your neck. Your fingers slipped inside smoothly and you earned a loud moan from her. You started to move them the way she liked it while placing kisses on her neck. Your head was empty. All you wanted was to feel her. The pain in your chest was almost gone and the emptyness was filled with passion and love. You fastened your pace and your wife's breathing got heavier.

"Why don't you touch me?" You husked in her ear.

"I wanted to wait a little." Dami teased you.

"Please." You begged.

You were yearning for her touch and guided one of her hands down to your waist. Dami understood your desire and let her hand glide into your panties as well. She let her fingers draw circles on your clit, as she kissed you. You couldn't help yourself but moan in her mouth. You could feel that she was already close, but you wanted the moment to last a little longer. You wanted to feel her longer. You didn't want to lose the feeling of love and passion that filled your chest. It felt too good to be true.

"I need to feel you longer. I want to keep this feeling." You whispered.

You were unsure if she heard you, so you slowed your pace.

"Baby," Dami whined.

You knew she wanted you to go faster, but you couldn't. You couldn't lose this. Not now. Dami let her fingers glide inside of you and matched your speed. You moaned because of the sensation. Your eyes closed automatically, as you started to move your hips.

"I'm close." Your wife husked in your ear.

You fastened your pace, but Dami didn't. It didn't take long for her to cum. You felt the wave that rushed through her body but didn't stop moving your fingers.

"Oh my god." Your wife moaned.

This time both of you matched each other's speed. You felt Dami's lips on your collarbone. She softly nibbled on your skin.

"Mark me." You said.

She willingly sucked on your skin and it didn't take her long to leave a few marks on your neck and collarbone.

"I'm about to cum again." Dami moaned.

"Me too." You replied.

You almost cummed at the same time. She helped you ride out your orgasm, as you let your body lean against hers and buried your face in the crook of her neck while wrapping your arms around her. She took you into a comfortable embrace and held you for a while. Her hand caressed your hair. It made you feel safe and loved. You stayed like that for a while. 

"Are you okay?" You heard her ask softly.

"Yes." You replied.

"Then why are you crying?" She wanted to know, as she rubbed your back.

She was right. Tears streamed down your face, as you tried to pull her even closer.

"I don't know." You sniffed.

"It's okay. Let it all out." Dami whispered.

You were finally able to cry all your emotions out. It took you a while, but you felt better after it.

"I'm sorry. I cry after such a wonderful moment we shared." You said and pulled back.

Dami cupped your face with both of her hands and brushed away your tears.

"It's okay. I know you don't cry not because of the sex." She joked.

It made you chuckle.

"Am glad you're satisfied." You replied.

"I was surprised that you didn't stop after the first orgasm, but it made the second one even more special," Dami whispered in your ear after she had pulled you closer.

You lay down on your back and pulled her with you. As you closed your eyes you felt her brushing through your hair. Your head was still empty. No negative thoughts roamed around. All you could think of was how tired you were.

"Baby? We can't sleep here." Dami said after a while.

She must've noticed that you were drifting off to the dream world.

"No, please stay here with me." You begged and opened your eyes again.

"It to cold." Dami pointed out.

"I thought you don't feel the cold." You mocked her.

"I do, but you can feel it and I don't want you to get sick. You are still a little sweaty, plus the cold air. Not a good combo." Your wife explained.

"I'm not going anywhere and so do you." You chuckled and wrapped your arms around her.

She tried to escape, but you were stronger.

"Okay." She gave up. "But you will put on your underwear and I will get you a blanket." She added.

You let her go. She stood up and threw your bra at you. You quickly put it on and watched her get a blanket. Your eyes followed her every move.

"You are so hot." You said as she turned around.

A small smile appeared on her face, as she walked back.

"Thank you." She replied and placed a kiss on your lips. "You are hot as well." 

You moved a little to make space next to you. The couch was big enough that you and her could fit on it while lying next to each other.

Dami threw the blanket over you and snuggled closer. You were facing her and wrapped an arm around her waist.

"I thought about something." You suddenly said.

"Okay?" Dami replied a little confused.

"Next time when we do the Bloodrage training, I will use my wolf form." You explained.

"You know we don't have to rush. I know that I'm probably not ready for it." Dami pointed out.

You looked her in the eyes for a moment and said:" I think you are." 

Dami didn't reply anything. She just smiled. Her hand caressed your cheek, as she never broke eye contact.

"There is something else I thought about." You whispered.

"And what could that be?" Your wife wanted to know.

"Why did you stay with me? I mean after the wedding. You just could have told me to leave this house or left yourself, but you stayed. There was no reason for you to do that. Our wedding was just for the benefit of our parents." You explained and looked down at her collarbone.

It was already dark, but you could see the marks that covered her skin.

"If I be honest with you. I already started to like you and wanted you to stay with you. You were pulling me towards you like a magnet. Every moment we shared felt so good." Dami replied.

"It's impossible that you already developed feelings for me. You only knew me for a few days." You stated.

"You are wrong. I felt that you were someone special and I wanted you to be close. I wanted you to stay with me. At first, I only wanted to change your thinking about Vampires, so you no longer would hate us, but then I wanted you to be mine." Dami said.

"Well, that is weird. I almost experienced the same thing. At first, I couldn't wait to leave this house, but when I saw you the morning after the wedding, my mind must've changed already. It's like you said. You pulled me towards you like a magnet." You smiled.

"Do you think it has something to do with the soulmate thing?" Dami asked.

"Maybe, but maybe it is even something deeper." You replied.

Dami's pov:

She wanted to tell Y/n about the mind-reading thing, but she couldn't. Y/n was already so stressed and had a lot to do. Dami didn't want to burden her more.

"Something deeper," Dami repeated Y/n's words.

"Mhm." Y/n hummed and was already falling asleep.

"That is what she thinks about?" Dami asked herself. "Us being even more than soulmates?"

The Vampire girl looked at her sleeping wife's face.

"Can it be true?" Dami whispered and let her fingers brush over Y/n's face gently.

Meanwhile:

Handong's pov:

She had a hard day. It was already late when she left the Alphas mansion. The Skugga, Y/n, and Sua caught, died because of some really weird reasons. It was clear that poison was involved.

"Someone sneaked in and poisoned our prisoner." Handong thought as she walked home.

Everything went wrong from the morning till now. Her car had broken down and then she had spilled coffee all over her shirt because she ran into someone on the way to work. She had arrived half an hour late and was scolded by the Alpha. After that, she had done her job and tried to get some information from the Skugga. When she had come back from a break he was sitting lifelessly on the chair. At first, she thought he died because of the torture, but soon they found out it was poison. Handong was pissed, as she kicked a stone out of her way. It landed a few meters away. She wanted to kick another stone when she heard a voice.

"Hey, Handong." The voice called her.

The blonde girl turned around confused and locked eyes with a beautiful girl named Gahyeon. Handong immediately smiled.

"Hi." She replied.

"Still strolling around the streets at this hour?" The shorter girl asked and walked closer.

"Yeah, I just left work," Handong explained and scratched her neck.

The Vampire girl made her incredibly nervous. Of course, she knew the reason. Handong had a huge crush on her. Gahyeon's cute smile just melted her ice-cold heart.

"Did you have an accident?" Gahyeon chuckled and pointed at Handong's stained shirt.

"Oh, yes. Coffee accident." The blonde girl explained.

"Good. First I thought it was blood." Gahyeon pointed out.

Handong just looked down on the ground. She couldn't look at the other girl without drowning in her beautiful eyes.

"What is it suddenly with you? Shouldn't you be confided?" Handong thought.

"You can't run around in the streets like that," Gahyeon said.

"Well, I have no other choice," Handong replied and shrugged with her shoulders.

"Where do you live? I mean is your way home gonna be long?" Gahyeon asked.

The sudden question surprised Handong.

"I-uhm- live near the 'black and white garden'," Handong explained.

"That is a cross the town. You will at least walk for another hour." The other girl gasped.

"If my car wouldn't have broken down this morning I wouldn't walk at all." Handong joked.

"When will you get it back?" Gahyeon asked.

"They said they will call me." The blonde girl replied.

"You are not walking in the streets at this hour alone. You are coming with me." Gahyeon stated and grabbed her hand. "Plus you need a fresh shirt."

The shorter girl started to drag her down the road. Handong thought it was cute how she wanted to make sure that Handong was okay.

"You know I'm capable of defending myself." The blonde girl chuckled.

"Sure, but with these Skugga creatures, I don't want you to be out this late. They will rip you to shreds." Gahyeon replied.

"And now you take me home with you?" Handong asked and suddenly panicked.

She was not ready to stay with Gahyeon. She knew nothing about the Vampire girl, plus she was used to her house and the aura in it. She never slept somewhere else.

"From all I know you do not want to kill me, so yes," Gahyeon replied and gave her a soft smile.

The smile made Handong feel incredibly good. After a short walk, they arrived at a crappy-looking apartment building.

"You live here?" Handong asked.

"Yes it's a little run down, but still cozy," Gahyeon replied and opened the front door.

They walked up the stairs and Gahyeon stopped in front of a door on the second floor. 

"Please swipe your shoes before you get in," Gahyeon said and pointed at the doormat.

Handong did as she was told and stepped in. Gahyeon was already kicking her shoes off and hanging her coat. Handong copied her actions and looked around the small apartment.

"It's small but affordable." Gahyeon pointed out.

Handondg let her gaze wander around the room. It was lovely decorated. A lot of Gahyeon's personality could be seen in the room. Handong felt safe when she wandered around the room and touched the many plants. It felt so different to her own home. The shadow that followed her in her own house seemed to stay away and let her be.

"It's lovely," Handong said.

"Thank you," Gahyeon replied. "If you want to take a shower feel free to use the bathroom. I will get you some clothes."

"Thank you, "Handong replied

Later:

Handong's pov:

She had taken a relaxing shower and was stepping out of the bathroom. She wore the clothes Gahyeon had lent her.

"I'm glad they fit you," Gahyeon said.

She sat at the table and ate some delicious-smelling ramen.

"Thank you." Handong blushed.

Gahyeon's pov:

She noticed the light blush on the blonde girl's face and smiled. Usually, it was the other way around, Gahyeon was the blushing mess, and Handong was the confident one.

"Is she nervous?" Gahyeon asked herself.

The blush turned into confusion when Handong stepped closer.

"I thought you only drink blood and don't eat human food," Handong said and pointed at the food on the table.

"It's a long story, but Vampires need human food as well." The Vampire girl explained.

"Sounds fake but okay." Handong chuckled.

She sat down at the table and watched Gahyeon eat. Her gaze was not as ice-cold as usual.

"Do you want some?" Gahyeon broke the silence.

"No. I'm not hungry. Handong replied.

"Sure." Gahyeon chuckled.

She pushed her bowl closer to the blonde girl and offered her some chopsticks. After a moment of hesitation, Handong grabbed them and started to eat.

"I will take a shower. We can watch a movie after that or do you want to go to sleep?" Gahyeon asked.

"Uhm- it's already late and I need to work tomorrow." The blonde girl said.

"I see. You can have my bed." Gahyon replied.

"What? No. I-I can't.." Handong started.

"You will take it. End of discussion." Gahyeon interrupted her.

The Vampire girl disappeared in the bathroom with a big smile on her face.

"I can't believe that she is here. I was sure she would just brush off my hand and tell me an excuse to walk home." Gahyeon thought happily.

"I will break your cold hard shell piece by piece." She promised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...
7.7K 568 26
Yoohyeon has a dream the way she wants her teacher to look. They are getting a new teacher since the last one quit. The thing is the teacher is actua...
273K 17.3K 196
Vampires versus hunters. That's the classic thing. Coexistence between these two would be deemed impossible. But what if they had a common goal? What...
2.1K 150 9
- Yoohyeon suddenly wakes up from her 3 year coma, forgetting most of her memories. Now she has to remember everything so she can go back to how she...