Class President

Autorstwa Scooby002

"A quick fuck helps relieve stress." He said and I look up in disgust to see his face. 'Jeon Jungkook!' "Y/n... Więcej

Chapter 1:Cafe
Chapter 2:Dodge ball
Chapter 3: Name
Chapter 4: Introduction
Chapter 5: Punishment
Chapter 6: Bald
Chapter 7: Group project
Detention
Pity
Fake
Chapter 11: Homework
Past
Chapter 13:Fight
Chapter 14:Tickle
Chapter 15: Lie
Chapter 16: Closet
Conclusion
Number
Chapter 19: Waiter
Chapter 20: Birthday
Chapter 21: Story
Chapter 22: Spying
Chapter 23: Lotte World
Chapter 24: Sleepover
Chapter 25: Sociopath
Chapter 26: Finally
Chapter 27: Bill
Chapter 28: Distraction
Chapter 30: Finally over?
Chapter 31: Upset
32:. Spying
Chaper 33: Sauce
Chapter 34: Distant
Kisses
Chapter 36:Best friends
Chapter 37:Bet
Chapter 38: Instructions
Ch 39:Hesitant
CH:40 FIRST DATE

29: Protection

2.5K 104 15
Autorstwa Scooby002

"Not a really good morning for me who has been disturbed since last night by your friend." He said and that's when I look at someone standing in the office.

"Y/n?"

"Y/n?" I confirm if it's her or its just another of my dream.
Jihoon was standing there too.

"So, I have asked the  two of you to come here because I received a new information from Y/n..
Yesterday I asked the two of you a lot of times the reason behind your fight but none of you decided to tell me so I had to give you a severe punishment..
Now that Y//n told me about the actual situation.. even if your intentions were good but using force is wrong..." My dad said addressing me and he exactly said what mom did this morning..

I look at Y/n who didn't glance at me even once, she knew I wouldn't let her do this but still she did it.

"Jungkook and Jihoon I spoke to the teachers and we have decided to change your punishment from suspension to cleaning the entire floor for a week."

"Thank you sir for reconsidering." Y/n said.

"I hope that the two of you reflect on what you have done and don't repeat your actions, Jungkook, Y/n you may leave, Jihoon I'll have to talk to you for a minute." He asks us to leave.

"Thank you sir, I promise this won't happen again." I bow and both of us leave the office, once we are out Y/n quickly runs towards the class, she was avoiding me?

I enter the classroom and the teacher allows me inside.

______________________________________

Lunchtime

The teacher leaves the class and we were about to leave when someone said something.

"I knew he wouldn't be punished, he is the principal's son afterall!"

"That's unfair!"

"Now I know how he manages to come first in class."

A loud bang on the table got everyone to shut up.

"If you'll are accusing him of something you don't know about shut up and if you'll really think his grades are false come out and let's have a competition we'll see who wins." Y/n said that out loud, even when everyone spoke about her she didn't say a word but ignored them but I couldn't believe how brave she was, trying to protect me.

_____________________________________

Rooftop

Tae  and I were at the rooftop, he said Y/n wanted to talk to me.

"Did you know Y/n was going to do that? You should have stopped her!" I tell him.

"What she did was right and I don't think she would listen to anyone..
She has feelings for you..
Don't hurt her, I'll kill you!
And Yuna will do that before me without a doubt." He warns me

"What's up with you and Yuna, you like her don't you." I ask him this since I was curious and I also wanted to tease him .

"Where did your relationship reach did you'll do anything more than kissing--" he asks something he is not supposed to.

"That's personal you can't ask to know about your best friends intimate moments--"

"Oh I forgot you're friends!" He was teasing me back, piece of shit.

"I thought I could befriend you that would make you tolerable but that's not possible." I tell him.

"Why do you think I'm not tolerable." He asks as if he was the most adorable thing on the planet and even if he was i was jealous.

"You know why you and Yuna can never get together?" I ask him Instead of answering his question.

"Who says we can't?"

"You should stop clinging onto Y/n she must be thinking you're a lovesick person clinging onto your bestfriend to get her attention."

"But I do all of that for your attention..
I mean it was purposely done to make you jealous and Yuna knows about it so you better take care of your love life than trying to find solutions for mine." He reveals he has been doing this purposely to make me jealous.

"So you consider this as your love life..
Thanks for saying that now I know how to get back at the two of you!" I mention the two of you since Y/n has to be punished too along with her best friend.

"Chill dude let's forget things we have to tolerate each other forever now since I'm not leaving Y/n's side."

"I'll try to not kill you but you'll have to do the same." I smirk at the idea I had in mind.

____________________________________

"Jeon Jungkook!!" Y/n joins us and calls me out a little too loud.

"All the best!" Tae gives me his best wishes and leaves the two of us alone.

"Baby I'm the one who is supposed to be mad stop shouting okay chill." I receive a punch on my shoulder and tell me tell you it wasn't light it was a strong punch making me yelp in pain.

"Don't baby me, I can't believe you decided to not tell the real reason behind that fight are you stupid!" She shouts at me like I was a kid who did something stupid when I was trying to protect her.

"Thank you for what you did but Y/n if all the teachers know and they'll think about you in a wrong way..
What if my dad misunderstandings our relationship.." I explain her my point.

"So what we're here for just another year and I don't care what they think about me it's not that I did something bad..
It was him." She said in a low voice.

"I know but I thought you wouldn't be comfortable if everyone knew about it..soo .."

"Are you playing with me?" She asks startling me with her question.

"What no why would you say that babe"

"Great then now you're dad knows we have something so you can't cheat on me, that was the main motive.." she said acting all cute.

"Stop being so cute.." I tell her as I squish her cheeks with my hands only to be pushed away from them.

"Stop being too close we're friends remember..
And don't call me babe..
I might punch you!" She walks away.

______________________________________

After school

"Guys you'll don't have to do this I can handle this alone."

"If we all clean this up together it won't take time." Yuna said as she mops the floor clean.

"You're right!" Tae said as he takes a seat on the bench but his rest didn't last long, Yuna threw the dusting cloth straight into his face.

"Clean all the boards on this floor!" She orders him and instead of arguing with her he does as said making me smile at them secretly.

"Yuna.. what should I do, I could mop the floor in your place.. you should rest." Jimin was flirting right now? I mean we're here being punished and he is doing this?
This time he recieves a cloth straight in his face.

"Clean the windows!" Y/n orders him and he obeys...
She looks hot..

"And what are you daydreaming about? Move the benches so that Yuna can mop the floor." She commands.

"I'll clean the blackboard with Tae and then Yuna and I could switch in the next classroom." She said and left to go help Tae.

I quickly move the tables to the side and till the time Yuna mops the floor I go to the next two classes to move the benches.

I then take the mop from Yuna and do it myself, I didn't want to burden them because of my mistake..

I had to clean 6 classrooms till the time we were done all of us were so exhausted that we couldn't even gather the strength to leave the school.

"Where does your dad get such ideas." Tae asks.

"Think about that guy he has to clean the toilets...
Thank you.
I mean I couldn't have been able to do it without you'll."

"You bet, anyways all if this wasn't for free, you'll have to treat us, let's go!". Tae said and after listening about the treat everyone had this energy to stand up and leave.

The entire week of my punishment went by like that all of us cleaned the floor and ate at the cafe, I was more than happy to treat them afterall they helped me soo much even though we would be having our final exams in a week.

"Y/n let's talk."

"Okay."

We leave before others to go to a nearby park, the one where I cried.

"So we have our exams starting soon.." I start talking first.

"Hmm hmm and I remember I have to score more than you." There she was, challenging me again.

"So we won't be able to meet a lot this month.. I thought we could spend some time now.." I tell her the reason I called her.

"So... I know we have a year to go but, have you decided what college you'll be going to..
I mean what are your plans." She asks me.

"Hopefully we'll be in college together." I tell her and she looks at me in shock.

"What?!'

"Tae told me you want to get into Medical College, so do I." I tell her

"You should have asked me.. what's up with you calling him Tae you guys seem close.." she asks me why I started calling Taehyung Tae all of a sudden.

"All the cleaning got us close, he is tolerable actually and I also get to know about you from him..
He knows a lot about you." I tell her.

"You can ask me whatever you want to know why would you get to know things from him I mean I never aask Jimin about you." She makes a point

"I know you, you would never tell me the embarrassing details.." I hold in my laugh.

"What did he tell you." She asks.

"Nothing." I tease her more.

"Jungkook!"

"You think Tae and Yuna are secretly dating or something?" I change the topic.

" You think so too?"

"They always clean the windows together and leave together after hanging out the Cafe" I explain what I've observed so far.

"You observed that too? I told Tae they look like a couple but he wouldn't accept it.." she said agreeing with me.

"Should we do some matchmaking?" I suggest.

"Should we?" She gives me an evil smile getting excited about the idea.

"No, let's just give them some space." I change my mind.

"Why would you suggest the idea when you didn't want to do it!" She complains, I actually had this idea of purposely getting close to Yuna to make Tae jealous like he had done to me also it would make Y/n jealous too so it was like killing two birds with one stone, but then Yuna and Y/n were really close so I didn't want to create problems between them.

"Maybe you should stay away from Tae so that they could bond better also we could give them a little push when needed but now is not the time."

"You're right."

______________________________________

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
39.4K 5.3K 66
**THE BRAZEN SERIES is part of the GOLDEN UNIVERSE** ♦YOU MUST HAVE READ BOOK ONE, A BRAZEN MAIDEN, TO READ THIS SEQUEL!♦ ♦♦It is ALSO recommended t...
300K 14.7K 45
King Jungkook was devastated after the death of his dear one. But presence of Taehyung give a beautiful meaning to his life. " Everything happens to...