Bound By Marriage

By its_me_shreee

โ€ข๐Ÿฅ‡#1๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ต๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐šœ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ 2022 โ€ข๐™ฑ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Author's Note
โค๏ธA Heartfelt Note Of Gratitudeโค๏ธ
Prologue
Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 15

2K 193 112
By its_me_shreee

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Neil's POV

It's been a month since I left for Singapore for attending a meeting and also maybe to get everything sorted.

I was still left in a shock with Tiasha's outburst that day as I definitely knew something was not right but also after what happened I didn't have the courage to ask her anything.

I can't tell her what information I got from Soham after I went to office once I received his call

I was in my hotel room, busy checking on a presentation when my eyes fell on my phone as I saw it buzzing with a notification.

I grabbed the phone and opened the message only to find my mom asking me about my whereabouts and with a smile I gave her a reply.

It's been long since I had a proper talk with anyone, though before also I wasn't much into this but now since last month, I feel so strange.

Everything changed all of a sudden

Tiasha and I where on the other hand, didn't even share a word though I had a talk with Riddhima and that cute munchkin is my only way to ask about her mimi, apart from Ruhanika di and Aarav jiju.

Yet, since a week or so I don't know why I felt people are hiding something from me as our conversations decreased so much.

Without much thought, I took the phone and dialled Ruhi Di's number as after fourth ring, she picked up the call.

"Hello" I heard her voice along with someone's cry.

Probably Riddhima

"Hello di" I said with much confusion and added, "Di is everything fine??? Is Riddhima crying???"

"Ahhh it's nothing Neil. You know she stays in her world and----"

"----Maamu won't come back to us mumma" she cried as I heard Ruhi di shushing her.

Maamu?? Riddhi's maamu is Tarun bhaiyya. He won't come back means???

"Ruhi go to your room now" her voice was faint enough, probably she tried to cover the speaker.

"Di hello??? Di is everything fine" I asked as I got a reply after some moments.

"Riddhi my baby. Go to your room. Mumma take her....and yeah Neil, hello. You were telling something"

"Ruhanika di what happened??? Is everything fine??? Are you all hiding something from me???"

"We---no---actually---"

"---Where's bhaiyya???" I asked as there was a complete silence.

"Di, since past few days I am seeing all are kinda avoiding me, ignoring me"

"No Neil please don't say or think like that. No one is avoiding or ignoring you"

"Di everything is fi---"

Before I could complete my sentence, I heard her sobbing as I got up from the couch and walked towards the window.

"Di, di please don't cry. Tell me what happened. Please"

"Neil Ta---Tarun---Tarun is hospi---hospitalised" she finally managed to speak in between her cries as my eyes widened with the news.

"WHATTT??? Hospitalized??? When??? Why and how??? Moreover di, you all didn't inform me???"

"We---we wanted. Actually Tia, Tiasha told you went for work so---"

"---Oh come on di, your sister is crazy you know. You are taking her words seriously"

"Neil but you have an important deal and----"

"It's not important than my family Ruhi di" I said, cutting her off as my blood was boiling with anger because of Tiasha's decision of not informing me.

This woman will make me crazy. Because of what happened between us, she decided not to inform and now if I get angry, she will get angry

Oh god, what a wife I am blessed with, sarcasm dripped down my voice as I rolled my eyes, sighing

"Di don't worry. I am coming and tell Riddhima that her mimo will come and her maamu will be fine. Please don't cry. I will come. You please text me the hospital's address and all"

"But Neil---"

"Please di, you all took a decision of not informing me and I took a decision of returning back. That's it" I said in a go and disconnected the call.

No no no
Damn!!! I didn't even ask about Tarun bhaiyya to anyone???

How can I do this??? How???

I shook my head as my breathing increased when I rushed into the washroom and splashed water on my face.

I returned back into my room and slamming the laptop, I took my phone and dialled Soham's number.

"Soham listen, cancel all the meetings for today till the day we were suppose to stay and book a ticket for me as soon as possible. I want to return back"

"But sir, is everything---"

"----Soham first do what I say and yeah inform Myra to handle her project and then you both can return back too"

"Sure sir I will tell ma'am and don't worry everything will be fine. I don't know what happened but God is there. Everything will be ok"

"Thank you. Now from wherever on this Earth, by whatever means it takes arrange any  flight available in this planet, at in this hour. I need to leave. Soon "

"Sure sir. I will be doing it" he said as I nodded and disconnected the call.

Then I packed my stuffs and everything and left the room and after checking out was about to leave the hotel when a voice called me.

"Neil"

Ok not now

"Myra please not in a mood"

"You are freaking leaving this deal behind???"

"Myra please, I said not in a mood. Don't irritate"

"Irritate??? I am irritating??? Neil we worked like days and night for this deal and your that wife's family---"

"----Tiasha's family is my family too and here I am not bound to give an answer to you"

"Yeah exactly. And you say Mr. Neil Khurrana doesn't listen to anyone and does what his instincts says and nothing is more important than work. Great" she continued with her blabbering as I sighed, closing my eyes.

Can I just get a knife to stab her???
Sorry but it's irritating and she is getting on my nerves

Then she kept on speaking and speaking while I paid no attention and had nothing to say because I was not in a mood.

My mind was revolving around how is everything back at there??? What's happening and how's Tiasha???

"Sir, your car is here and I have booked the ticket" I heard Soham's voice as I looked to the other side.

"Sir here are the details " he gave me a small parcel as I nodded.

"Thank you Soham"

Not only for arranging the flight but also to save me from Myra's illogical and insensible talks

"No issues sir. It's my job. Have a safe journey and don't worry, everything will be fine"

"Ohh hello??? I am also coming" Myra said as I looked at her with 'Are-you-insane' look.

"What??? Myra I ain't going for a party or vacation there. Tarun bhaiyya isn't well. Moreover your project----"

"----Neil if you can go back leaving such an important deal then so do I. I will talk to Raj uncle. You just wait. I will be back" she said in a go and went back as I sighed.

"Soham, I can't wait for anyone. There Tiasha is alone. She needs someone to be with her now. You handle the situation and tell anything to Myra and see she doesn't come. I don't want any more drama" I instructed as he nodded being confused as I left the place.
.......

After having a journey of almost six hours, I finally reached Mumbai when without wasting a single second I drove off to the hospital while one of our drivers took my luggage back home.

Within like no time, I reached the hospital as it wasn't far from the airport and went straight to the reception.

"Good morning ma'am. Actually I am here to know about one of the patients who is admitted here, Mr. Tarun Singhania"

"Mr. Tarun Singhania? Sure sir, just a second" she replied as I nodded.

"Yes sir, he has been admitted here a week ago. He is in the ICU. You may consult the doctor for any further updates"

"Ok sure. Thank you ma'am"

"Welcome sir"

I ruffled my hair and took a deep, sighing while on the other hand I was feeling hurt and angry too.

"Why are so so stubborn Mrs. Khurrana??? Why??? Tarun Bhaiyya has been in the ICU since a week and you didn't bother to inform me. Neither did Anu bhabi and Karan bhaiyya" I thought, with my mind clustering with several thoughts.

Then without wasting a single second, I went to meet the doctor as I was informed he was in his cabin.

"May I come in doctor???" I asked, as I knocked at the door once, slightly opening and peeping through it.

"Mr. Neil Khurrana. Please, please come inside" he said with a smile as I nodded and walked in.

"Please have a seat" he said politely as I sat.

"Thank you doctor. So how's Tarun bhaiyya???" I asked though my voice was barely audible I guess.

"Mr. Khurrana, I won't give you false hope. Neither did I gave it to Tiasha also. Truly speaking, for now what we can say is Tarun isn't doing well. Whatever was in our hands, we tried our level best. But always, we also can't save lives. Now everything is just time bounded" he said as I listened carefully with my eyes turning moist.

"Anyways, I called Tiasha also. She will be coming. That girl indeed broke down a lot. I was their family doctor so I know her since childhood. She is someone who will even if die won't open up to anyone. She is extrovert in nature but introvert in hiding feelings. Anyways, just wait for few minutes. She will be coming and----"

"May I come in sir" the nurse asked before the doctor could complete his sentence as the he nodded.

"Sir, Mrs. Khurrana is here" she said as she turned back looking at her.

Though I couldn't see her properly

"Ma'am please come in" she added as she still stood there numb while she added, "Ma'am please come"

"Ye---yes. Yes" she stammered while her voice was barely audible though I don't know why I heard her.

And her voice was so different

"Tiasha dear. Please come" he said as I finally turned around when I saw her approaching towards us with baby steps.

Turning around she was about to walk to take the seat when she stopped on her tracks as she looked at me.

No sooner did we look at each other and our eyes met, than we were lost in some other world as I looked completely stunned to even recognise the figure standing infront of me.

Tiasha was looking completely different to me. Her eyes swollen, with dark circles beneath it, her long hair was left open, though was loosely tied with a band that was hanging at the end and seeing her one could easily say that she had spent uncountable sleepless nights and her health was badly effect, not only physically but mentally too.

"Tiasha, dear sit down please" the door said as his words broke our trance as she nodded and walked towards the seat beside me, opposite to the doctor.

I pulled the chair and looked at her as she gave me an expressionless look and took the seat, stumbling a bit as I held her hand.

"Careful Tiasha" I said as she nodded, looking in front.

"What happened doctor??? She---she said that you want---want to talk" she said in her barely audible voice as the doctor nodded, sighing.

"Tiasha" he called her softly as a sarcastic smile plastered her lips.

"I won't mind and neither think anything doctor. Tell me the truth, afterall at the end, everyone decides what only they want, my point, my existence doesn't matter. Bhaiyya decided to choose our parents over me and I know the situation too" she sobbed, eyeing at me as I slowly withdrew my hand from her.

"Tiasha don't think that way dear. You are a strong girl. You remember in childhood you said you are strong na??? Beta, Tarun won't love to see you like this. Don't cry"

"No doctor. I am not crying. Anyways, tell me what happened doctor??? How's bhaiyya???"

"Tiasha, Tarun's health is detoriating every passing day. Today, in the morning when we examined him, now he is barely responding to the treatment. Though he wasn't earlier also. But now it's getting worst. He only has one name in mind, it's yours" he said in breaking sentences as Tiasha sat there numb, without any emotions.

I looked at her while seeing her state somewhere, I don't know why my heart ached in pain.

I felt like someone is squeeze out all the oxygen from my lungs and pushing me to death and I was lost somewhere

"Mr. Khurrana" doctor's voice broke my trance as I looked at him and then back at Tiasha as she still sat there numb with the same expressions.

"Mr. Khurrana, I guess you heard everything" his voice was low and cold as I nodded.

"See whatever we could do, we tried our best. Now it's anytime anything can happen. I really don't know what to speak but I would ask you all to stay prepared mentally. And one request....." he stopped in between and looked at Tiasha as I too looked at her and then his gaze shifted towards me.

"I have seen this girl being selfless everytime. Before her, she thinks about everyone. I saw her since childhood and I know what her brother means to her. This I am not saying as a doctor Mr. Khurrana, but as her well wisher, a family member, I am telling you.....No matter what, don't leave this girl ever. Stay with her forever Mr. Khurrana, she has always been left alone, I mean it's not that nobody loved her, but the person whom she loved they leave her behind and go, like her parents and her brother and for that she will never complain. Be with her, for forever, come what may. Even that's what Tarun wishes" he said exchanging glances between us while Tiasha kept numb while I was left without any answers.

Maybe she didn't hear only

"Anyways, I should take a leave. I have a surgery now" he said as I nodded  and excusing himself he left the place.

A pin drop silence prevailed in the entire room as I looked at Tiasha who was sitting on the chair beside me, looking at the wall in front of her, lost in her thoughts.

The more I saw her like that, the more I felt angry on being such a jerk

I kept looking at her not knowing what to do as I was in a serious dilemma.

I wanted to call her and ask everything while on the other hand, I felt I didn't have the right to do so. I wanted to know everything yet my voice and words ditched me while only one thought revolved around my
head was a single question.

Why was I behaving like that and suddenly why did her sadness and silence was bothering me???

What is happening with me???

My trance was broken when I heard her voice as I turned around to look at her.

"Why did you come here???" she asked looking at me as I looked at her eyes which were red and swollen.

"I---I---actually"

"I am sorry. I didn't want this. You had an important deal Neil. I truly didn't want you to come here leaving your work, knowing how important it was for you. And thus I didn't want anyone to inform you and----"

"----And told your sister to do the job right???" we heard a voice and snapped our heads at the doorway only to find Myra standing there along with others.

Myra, bhaiyya, bhabi, Rudy, Sneha and Priya....all are here

"Myra stop it. It's a hospital. You can't just barge into a doctor's cabin" I heard bhabi screaming as she rolled her eyes, turning a deaf ear.

Please please please not now. Not now

I repeated and was hoping that she shouldn't open her mouth else if now she would speak a single word against Tiasha, I would definitely not spare her and her Raj uncle also can't save her.

"Hey you" she stormed towards Tiasha and holding her shoulders pulled her from her seat as she stumbled a bit.

"Myra" I roared and loosed her grip from Tiasha's shoulder.

Myra shot me a glare as I pulled Tiasha closer and wrapped my arms around her waist from back as she looked at me while I gave her a assured look.

"Myra this is a hospital. Stop your nonsense now else it would turn worst. Today, dare to interfere into my family matter"

"Family???Worst??? Really??? It had already turned worst when you married this girl Neil. Moreover, Neil it's her family, her brother. You know what happened, you have any idea back at Singapore we lost that deal. Neil, it was of crores" Myra spat in rage throwing a disgusting look at Tiasha while she was too tired of reacting in anyways.

How could Tiasha also??? Her only person who was her world was fighting with life and death now

"Myra don't" I said not to loose my temper but she wasn't in a mood to stop.

"Don't??? What don't Neil??? It was a huge project, a huge amount was invested"

"Myra no deal, no amount can be bigger than anyone's life. Myra we can have the deal later, maybe not a big one but that doesn't matter. Moreover, if it's a loss, it's my business. Not yours. I appreciate your care for the company but not this way. It's not important that someone's life and it can never be, truly speaking" I said in a go as a saw Tiasha still looking at me.

"Today if we loose Tarun bhaiyya, you think by even spending dollars or millions we can bring back a life??? No. Never. So better shut your mouth" I added as Myra rolled her eyes, sighing.

Tiasha kept  looking at me with a shocking yet surprised expression while her eyes turned moist on hearing her brother's name and slowly her hand held a grip of the palm of my hand which was still around her waist.

Her hands were cold as ice

"Fine, fine, fine. I agree. And also let's not bring the money factor here. But Neil, the hardwork and dedication you gave to this project, a whole year, WE worked days and nights
, WE gave immense dedication to this project, WE did everything and after that also you came back here, leaving everything" she stressed 'WE' each and every time she spoke and looked at Tiasha with a smirk as I clenched my jaws.

"And came here for whom??? This girl??? Neil you supporting her, her education and everything and she just brought you back, that too knowing everything. And moreover did what, without even listening to anything, gave you a tight slap that day and you are fighting for her and here she doing this guilty game and because of her you left your own house and----"

My anger was boiling like anything and I lost my calm complete and before she could complete her I was about to reply but suddenly I felt my hand was freed from the grip and in the next moment, we heard footsteps of Tiasha as she ran out of the room, not even looking at us.

I couldn't even stop her

I kept looking at the doorway just to realise what happened when I saw Myra throwing glares at her while five pair of eyes were looking at me with a confused face.

"Bloody escapist" Myra scowled looking at the door, rolling her eyes.

"ENOUGH NOW" I screamed at the top of my voice as a silence prevailed in the entire room.

"You say another word against MY WIFE, Miss Myra Mehra then I won't take a second to land a slap on your face. Just because I respect women and behave with them doesn't mean, I can't react. Get your disgusting self out of this cabin and my office too, right now. The hell I will deal with your Raj uncle in this matter. You are fired from the Khurrana Group of Industries. So get lost"

Before she could say anything in defence, I held her arms and dragged her out of the cabin as she looked at me surprised and immediately closed the door on her face.

My anger was at it's peak as I was still trying to calm myself down and was trying to get off all the things and words she said to Tiasha off my head when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Neil" I turned around to look Karan bhaiyya looking at me with eyes full of questions.

"Bhaiyya, not in this matter please. Whatever happened that's between me and my wife. And please, don't tell this to anyone, especially mom and daadi"

"Neil, if you hadn't told me this, I wouldn't have ever asked you. I and your bhabi new something happened but we don't care"

"No actually I---I thought---"

"----My thoughts are because brother today again I am seeing something different in you which I saw in your years back. Without thinking anything you are here, leaving your work you are here, wow. I am seeing my brother in you. Why did you come??? Why is that you are feeling this??? What is this that you are feeling, Neil???" he asked as I looked at him as I opened and closed my mouth multiple times to get an answer while my mind recalled what happened few minutes ago.

Heck no!!!!
Tiasha ran out of the cabin

I looked around at the cabin as I saw only bhaiyya and I were present there when without even asking, he gave me a reply.

"Your bhabi went to see her. Don't worry. You go Neil, that girl really needs you. Tia needs you now. Go" he said as I looked at him and nodded.

Then I took a deep breath and ruffled my hair, ran out of the room and went towards the exit only to find where she was as on my way, bhabi informed that she went towards the exit.
.........

I was searching each and every corner, outside  of the hospital premises but I found no trace of her whereabouts.

I walked a few metres distance and reached a park which was located at the backside of the hospital when my eyes scanned the entire surroundings and finally landed on a Her who was standing far away near the flowers, with her face lifted upwards looking at the sky.

Without thinking much, I walked towards her with slow steps while my mind was getting filled with several questions while I was thinking what would I say to her.

The more the distance got lesser as I walked towards her, the more I could see her lips moving as she was speaking something, looking at the sky.

"Mumma, papa for me only everything happened right??? Had I looked after bhaiyya a little more, then today he would have been fine. But I tried, I tried to do whatever was possible. But I couldn't do anything yet. Also today, today believe me, you know right I didn't want Neil to come here. Mumma I don't know whose mistake it was or who was at fault, but that day I didn't want to hit him" I kept looking at her as she spoke as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Mumma, you know right I never wanted him or his family or the company to face a loss and I also played no guilty game. I genuinely felt bad for what happened that day" she added as I bowed my head down sighing as I recalled the incident.

Again I lifted my head and looked at her when I heard her speaking again.

"You know doctor said now it's anytime. Mumma papa like you guys, I will finally loose bhaiyya too. You know he said that bhaiyya only tells about me now, and still you all are selfish, everyone. All are just thinking about you all and taking away bhaiyya so that you can have a happy family dinner, leaving me here. You know one day I will also come to you all and then everyone will see....but maybe people will be happy only"

As her words reached my ears, I looked at her surprised as a sudden feel of emptiness, spang my heart while, I was left guilty somewhere.

Though she didn't say anything specifically yet why I felt those words were for me.

Afterall, why won't she think also??? I did such actions also
But never in my dreams, not even for my enemy I will have a death wish for them and here Tiasha is---

I stopped in between when I thought what I was thinking and shrugged off the thoughts immediately and looked infront when Tiasha also turned around and stopped in between of what she was saying and looked at me.

I was lost in my thoughts and couldn't realise what she said but the moment she turned around and our eyes met, I had a look at her face which had eyes dwelled up with tears and her cheeks wet with some tears even dried up.

"Ummm--- actually---there you left the hospital premises so all were worried so---you know---I" I uttered in broken sentences not knowing what I was saying as it sounded different too me as I took few steps towards her.

She looked at me with her teary, moist eyes while I was absolutely queit as she spoke up.

"I am sorry Neil"

Why is she apologising???

"Sorry??? For what???"

"I don't know why you came but you shouldn't have come here. Believe me, I didn't want you to suffer any loss and also because what happened in all these days, in this one month" she tried to explain looking at the ground.

Why is she giving me an explanation???
Neither did I ask her now I do need one

"Tiasha why are you giving me an explanation??? I didn't ask for one such and didn't want also. You don't have to explain. It's a bygone Tiasha and now let's not talk about this. This isn't the right time"

"I don't know Neil but today you suffered a loss because of me and believe me I really didn't want that. Now even uncle and aunty and---"

"----Enough Tiasha. Enough. You didn't do a crime. Well you did, by not informing me. Anyways, stop explaining. And Myra whatever----"

"----Neil, I don't care what she said. She never liked me and will never in future too and I don't care" her voice cracked as she spoke as I saw a tear rolled down her cheeks.

And I will make sure, she apologises to you for whatever happened and I will make sure she has to pay back every single drop of years you cried, not only for today but what happened in the office, at the reception party everywhere. In this situation, one shouldn't say like that. And why only this situation, not in any situation, she should say anything to my wife

"You care Tiasha" I said pointing at eyes as a lone tear rolled down her cheeks though she quickly wiped it off.

"No I don't. Anyways, I have to leave" she said and was about to leave the place when I held her wrist as she stopped on her tracks.

She turned around and looked at me with her painful eyes where tears were glistened and it spoke how badly she was breaking down from inside while I too saw something different but wasn't being able to understand it.

"Neil what----" her voice was barely audible and I don't know what I felt, before she could complete her sentence, I pulled her by her wrist.

In a go, she twirled around and landed on my hard chest as her hands rested on my chest and before she could say anything, I wrapped my hands around her back.

Slowly I felt her hands around my torso and I wasn't able to say a word as I felt my shirt getting soaked with her tears as she burried her face on my chest and started sobbing.

I was left stunned for a moment but my trance was broken when her sobs turned into a painful cry as she clutched my shirt tightly at the back and dug her face more into my chest.

I don't know what happened with me but each and every teardrop which rolled down her gets and got soaked into my shirt was making me feel getting stabbed right at the heart.

While my left hand tightened its grip on her back as my right hand went up to her head,  patting and stroking it lightly while she cried her heart out as we both stood there in each other's embrace.
..........

P.S: I am extremely sorry for the late update as I was caught up with my Preboards and practical exams.

I will try to update the next chapter soon but I would like to request you all to vote as it's my only encouragement for writing the upcoming chapters :)

So do vote and share the story if you like it friends ;)

And yeah, A very Happy Valentine's Day ❤️
Though it's belated but I believe that love should celebrated each and everyday and not only on a particular day and every day is a valentine's day.

Wishing a great day to all :)
......

Here's the next chapter of the story.
Hope you all liked it ☺

Shree❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 3.5K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
153K 13.6K 29
ยฐโ€ข Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series โ€ขยฐ *:๏พŸโœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
2.1M 84.7K 72
Preeti is a simple girl like every indian girl. Her parents fixed her marriage to Siddharth who lives in America. Siddharth and her family came Preet...
950K 45.9K 51
#1 book in Raghuvanshi's series โI never thought I would say this Ryan but I think loving you is the biggest mistake I did after marrying youโž Disha...