𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

De kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... Mai multe

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту (!!!)
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ƒσяту-ηιηє

2.3K 107 63
De kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Lying is a dangerous thing to do to one you love. But Draco Malfoy does bad things and he does them well. Besides, Vienna has been lying to Draco so it's only fair he does it back. He has suspected Vienna has been keeping something from him for a while but he trusted Vienna to tell him in her own time.

But that hasn't been the case,

it's been weeks and It hurts him to know Vienna hasn't told him. Why? Does she not trust him?

And so Draco realized if Vienna isn't going to tell him then he will find out himself. Whatever it is. He wants to know.

When Granger told him she wanted to speak to Vienna this morning, his curiosity sparked, like always, he just has to know. So Draco Malfoy decided to lie to Vienna. But he did give her one more chance to tell him herself — by offering to secretly go as well as Vienna.

But she declined.

Told him that she'll tell him after.

But she could lie. Just like she's been lying about something these past weeks.

What, he isn't sure. But today. He'll know.

Draco waited until lunchtime when Vienna seemed annoyed to depart from him in the corridor after English.

"Guess it's time to see what Granger wants," Vienna had sighed when they stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Are you sure you want to go alone?" Draco had asked her, giving her just one final chance.

"I am sure," Vienna said, "I told you I'll report back to you after."

Draco's throat had bobbed in annoyance. He didn't let it show and mirrored the small smile Vienna gave him before she stepped on her tip-toes and placed a kiss on his lips. He kissed her back, gripping her waist.

"Be quick," Draco said.

"I'll try," Vienna replied, "I'll see you later." was her final words before she turned around and walked up the stairs and didn't once look back.

However, Draco's eyes remained on her as she disappeared up the stairs. His smile disappeared and was replaced with something like anger. And his mission began. Vienna thought he was going to wait in the great hall.

But no,

Now Draco has his back pressed against the wall of the dark corridor on the seventh floor. His eyes are wide and his mind is swimming with a million questions. He managed to get his body to move and hide in the alcove when Hermione ran out of the abandoned bathroom. Combing through her hair and pulling her skirt down.

His chest heaved with anger. He wanted to kill Granger for doing what she just did. Kissing Vienna.

Why? He wanted to know. Why the fuck would Hermione kiss Vienna. And why would Vienna allow her to?

But Draco was a lot of things but dumb wasn't one of them.

"Fuck!" Vienna had yelled a moment before Draco stepped into the doorway. The small amount of sunlight shone on him, making his presence known.

"I'm going to give you one chance—" Draco snarled and Vienna jumped as she turned around to face him, "—to explain what the fuck that was?"

The look on Vienna's face was a fear Draco has never seen before on her face. And he has seen her scared many times. But this wasn't the fear she had with her father, no this was a different type. Stronger.

"Draco—"

Vienna attempted to step forward but Draco held out a hand to stop her. He was so angry that he didn't know what he would be capable of. What he might do if she was closer. So for both their sakes, Draco stopped her from coming any closer.

She came to a quick stop, as though she was scared of making this messy situation worse.

"Stay there and explain what I just saw," Draco ordered, "because I am this close to losing my shit."

He felt nothing but betrayal and anger.

"It wasn't what you think," Vienna quickly said, "I let her kiss me for a reason."

Draco began pacing across the room, shaking his head as he took in her words.

"Tell me," Draco told her.

Vienna took a deep breath in like she was preparing herself, "Do you remember that day when we snuck into Hermione's dormitory?"

"I do," a simple response from Draco.

"I found something under her bed," Vienna told him and he could tell it wasn't easy for her to tell him that — which only made his curiosity and anger grow.

"I found a box," Vienna added.

"And what was in the box?" Draco said as his patience weakened.

Vienna looked away from Draco. She didn't want to tell him. She was scared of what he might do. She also couldn't find the words.

"Vienna?" Draco took a step forward. Vienna watched the movement carefully.

With no response from Vienna Draco run a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"Fine," Draco snarled, "I'll go see for myself."

And before Vienna could even process his words, Draco was out of the bathroom and storming through the dark corridor.

Vienna quickly ran after him and Draco's long strides had already rounded the corner and went down the stairs.

"Draco!" Vienna called, "wait!"

Vienna got no response.

She began running down the stairs. She saw his white hair already going down the next set of stairs.

"Fuck," Vienna cursed to herself as she tried to go down the stairs faster. Occasionally skipping a few stairs.

"Draco!" Vienna tried to call out again and yet again got no response.

Now the stairs were filled with students. Lunch must be coming to an end and everyone is making their way to their next lessons. Where Vienna and Draco should be going. But neither of them could care about that.

Draco's tall figure could easily be seen over the heads of the students filling the stairs. But the students in the corridor only made it harder for Vienna to catch up to Draco.

What has she done?

Vienna pushed past the bodies of students as she tried to reach him. It was useless. Where was he going?

"Vienna?" Natalie stood in front of her, leaning against the wall with Pansy, Blaise and Theo. They all looked at her confused.

"I need to talk to you," Natalie called out as Natalie reached her hand toward Vienna but she shoved it away.

"Not now!" Vienna yelled back as she continued making a fast walk toward Draco.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Vienna realised where Draco was heading and that made her walk faster. She didn't think she could walk any faster. But she soon realised Draco was walking straight into the Gryffindor common room.

"Draco. Stop!" Vienna called out again. She had almost reached him when he walked through the door without hesitation.

Vienna walked in a few seconds after. And she was thankful the common room was empty. Not a single Gryffindor in the room. Draco began walking up the stairs just as Vienna caught up to him. She grabbed his arm, a final attempt to stop him.

But he shoved her away.

"Don't touch me right now, Vienna," Draco yelled, and continued up the stairs "I don't want to hurt you."

Vienna wasn't sure what was left to do. So she followed him up the stairs where she knew he was going to Hermione's room.

Draco walked into Hermione's dormitory and went straight to her bed. He didn't even check if the room was empty, he didn't care, but luckily it was.

Vienna's heart skipped a beat when she saw the box Draco pulled out from under her bed.

"Is this it?" Draco questioned as he set it down on Hermione's bed.

Vienna nodded.

Everything was happening so quick.

And Draco tore the lid off. His eyes grew wide at the sight. He pulled out Vienna's underwear. His jaw clenching. Then the photos, which he looked at, noticing a few have been from year's ago. A mixture of anger and confusion dancing on his features.

"You've seen enough!" Vienna's voice shook as she watched Draco look inside of the box.

There was one thing in that box Vienna didn't want Draco to see. The written note of how Lilith, Vienna's mother died, the real reason, not the lie she told Draco.

"What. . . the fuck," Draco muttered as he looked at the paper which had all of Vienna's details on.

"When I found this, I was terrified and confused," Vienna explained, "I wanted to tell you, I did, but I didn't want to believe what I had found."

Draco picked up her hairbrush which still had strands of her raven black hair on. Vienna stepped forward, she knew what was at the bottom of the box, and she wanted to tell Draco that herself.

"You should have told me," Draco said, "Is this why you kissed her? Vienna I'm confused, she has been stalking you like an insane person."

"No, no! That is not why I kissed her, I wanted to use this box as an advantage. I wanted to know why she has it. That's why I kissed her."

"I love you, Draco." Vienna felt like she needed to assure him of that, "only you. I'm going to explain everything."

Draco let out a small chuckle, as he shook his head. Vienna's brows furrowed and she desperately wanted to know what he was thinking.

"You are one fucking smart girl," Draco said.

"Hermione Granger, the stuck up bitch who has been a cunt to you for year's — is in-love with you. . ." Draco seemed to realise, "and you have used it to you're advantage."

Vienna's whole body relaxed with relief at his words.

"I fucking love you," Draco looked up at Vienna, "I thought you were cheating on me with her,"

"God no," Vienna said as she walked toward him.

Vienna knelt beside Draco, his hand came to her waist and pulled her close to him.

"Im sorry if I scared you—"

"Don't apologise. You have every right to have been mad," Vienna told him, "you didn't scare me. I was scared I ruined us."

"What we have Vienna, is too fucking strong to be ruined," Draco said and his words were like magic in her ears.

Vienna knelt up and kissed his lips.

Draco broke the kiss and looked at the box once more. The confusion made its way back to his face.

"What's this?"

___________________________________

AN- SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.2K 302 27
Wren suddenly felt a prick at her neck making her wake up, her eyes blurry. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw Draco on top of her, her hand immed...
2.1M 41.3K 68
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEvguFLTJGI "How could you? I loved you! How could you do this to me?" I cried, tears streaming down my fac...
13.7K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
2.7K 41 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...