Family ties

Galing kay _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... Higit pa

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
(17) A new face
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(23) Meeting her
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(31) Date?
(32) School
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(35) Unexpected guest
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(47) Living together
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(50) London
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(13) Almost caught

6K 350 177
Galing kay _crazy_hooman_

David's POV:

I finished the last of what was left of the milan order. I re-checked it with the bill and order list for my satisfaction.

This was a huge order and I'm taking care of it personally. If this goes as smoothly as I have planned then it will be huge for my company. My fashion line will get a global rise in terms of reputation.

"Dad?", Grace called me.

I look up from my desk where I was staring at the list. There I saw my daughter standing half inside and half outside the door. I gestured her to walk in.

"Grace I want this consignment of ours to go perfectly. You know if they like our work they'll sign up with us for their next event. They're a high profile client and we can't afford for any mistakes", I said seriously.

"I understand Dad. I'll make sure it goes well", She smiled assuringly as she sat down in front of me.

"Thanks honey", I said gratefully.

I sigh in relief. She is a capable person to handle this. I've always been proud of her work.

"I know you've been working non stop for hours now so I'm here to kidnap you for lunch", Grace said grinning.

I chuckled softly. My daughters are a blessing seriously. These two take some much care of me.

"Now that you mention it I am very hungry", I sigh pouting.

"Awesome! Where do you wanna go for lunch?", She asked smiling.

I thought for a second and immediately got an idea.

"Why don't we go visit Leah in her bakery? We'll get her to join us as well. She's gone to work today right?", I asked curiously.

"Yeah she went today saying it's necessary, but she's got a holiday for the rest of the week", Grace replied.

"Good then. Come on", I said standing up.

Grace grinned and stood up as well. We two walk out of my office and head to the elevator while talking.

"We'll ask Leah to pick a place to eat and then come back to her bakery and have some desert". Grace said excitedly.

"Sounds like a plan", I chuckled.

We got inside the elevator. We went straight to the parking and got our car and drove to the place Leah works at.

"You have the address right?", Grace asked.

"Yeah when Leah started working in this one last month I asked her to forward me the details", I nodded remembering.

Leah had sent me the address of the place she works at after me reminding her two times. I had decided that I'll go check out the place myself and see if it's okay for Leah to work there, but I remembered my friends complimenting the food of that place so I let it go realising it's a good place.

I follow the directions of the gps and we soon reach a diner. We both get out of the car and look at the place.

"This place looks awesome. How come we never came here to eat?", Grace asked curiously walking to me.

I shrugged. Even Leah never suggested to eat here and she works over here.

"Anyway come on. She must be inside", I said walking in.

Grace followed me. We get in and look around. The place was packed with people. No doubt this was a famous place. I could already smell the aroma of some delicious food.

"This looks more than a bakery", Grace commented.

"It does", I frowned.

But Leah said she works at a bakery.

I then look around for my baby girl.

"Do you see her?", I asked looking around at the counter.

I saw many workers walking around wearing uniforms and aprons, but where is she?

"Dad", I heard Grace's surprised voice just when I was thinking about asking a waiter for her.

I look at her and she follow her shocked gaze to a table where I saw two boys and one girl laughing and having food.

"Oh there she is", I smiled spotting my little one.

Wait a minute. Why is she eating with her friends when she was supposedly working?

Grace and I walk to her. Leah's back was to us so she didn't see us coming, but her friends did. Their eyes went wide seeing us two.

"Leah?", I called out when I reached their table.

____________________________________

Leah's POV:

I laughed at the funny joke Landon just cracked which normally doesn't happen.

It's been a while since the three of us have had a food party like this. I pray we get to eat out like this even after these two get real busy with the new positions.

I popped a fry in my mouth not noticing Lan and Owen had suddenly stopped laughing.

"Leah?", I heard a familiar voice.

I turn curiously only to almost choke on the fry I just accidently swallowed.

There stood my father and sister staring at me in confusion and curiousity.

What the hell??

"Dad..Grace", I smiled nervously caught off guard.

My friends look at me and then back at them.

"Shouldn't you be working?", Grace asked me, but narrowed down her throat eyes on my friends.

Those two sit straight as if guilty of whatever Grace was accusing them of.

My heart was beating rapidly.

"Yeah I-uh am working", I cleared my throat nodding.

"Really? Then why are you eating here with your friends?", Dad asked crossing his arms.

"It's my break Dad", I lied fluently

Damn Leah.

"What about your uniform?", Dad asked looking at the waiters roaming around.

Why is he so smart?

"I just took it off", I smiled a bit.

He nods. Grace smiled a bit looking at me.

"Hello Mr Stevenson and Grace", Landon greets them.

Grace waved at him. Dad smiled and nodded.

"It's nice to see you. It's been a while", Owen smiled wide.

"It has. Last I remember you three went partying. You two promised me you'll get her back by 10 and she came by 11:30 at night", Dad smiled sarcastically.

I grimace. Grace chuckled at my friend's reactions who looked at my father apologetically.

I look around and I swear I have never been more nervous about getting caught of doing something.

Dad will kill me if he finds out! Grace won't be able to help me as well!

"So um what about you guys? Surprised me here", I quickly tried to change the topic.

"Oh yeah. We two were getting lunch so we decided to pick you up and have food together", Dad smiled.

Grace nods affirmative. I made an O face and looked at me friends who were still sitting stifly.

"Oh you should have texted me. I would have met you at the restaurant we usually eat at", I gulped tapping my feet nervously on the floor.

One thing goes wrong and the entire string of lies I've told my family will cause so much problems for me.

"It was an impromptu plan", Grace shrugged.

I nod.

"But it's okay if you're spending your break with your friends. We can leave", Grace smiled sweetly.

"Or we could join them. I don't think Owen or Landon will mind, right?", Dad smiled tightly raising his eyebrows at them daring them to say no.

My friends have come home couple times and my family likes them as they do them. But let's just say it took a while for Dad.

"Of course not sir", Owen nods with a smile.

"Yeah please join us", Landon said softly avoiding looking at me.

If they join us here there are high chances of me getting caught. I mean I don't work here and I just randomly gave this address to Dad when he repeatedly asked me where I was working. My friends and I come here a lot so I just said that instead of thinking of done other place.

"Oh come on Dad let the friends chill together", Grace shakes her head ready to pull our father away.

She glanced at me with an assuring smile. Dad pouts.

"No no we can go somewhere to eat. It's fine", I said immediately standing up.

Dad and Grace look at me surprised.

"You sure?", She asked looking at me and then my friends.

Before I could reply Owen did.

"Yeah yeah. We're done anyway", Owen said stuffing a burger in his mouth.

Dad looked at the table where two packets of fries and burgers were left. Coke half empty. He just raises his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Actually even we have to get to work. We just came here during our break to celebrate Owen's promotion", Landon said next.

"Yeah he got a good pay raise so we decided to celebrate", I smiled.

Ahh I'm so glad our story fits. I mean not all of it is a lie.

"Oh really? Congratulations Owen", Grace grinned shaking his hand.

Owen blushed and thanked her.

"Congratulations. What work do you do?", Dad asked with a curious smile.

Oh boy

"I'm a data analyst in a company", Owen said immediately.

I was impressed at how quickly he managed to lie. Landon hid his smile behind his hand.

Some data analyst he is.

"Good good", Dad grinned.

My friends then look at me sternly. My eyes went wide in realisation.

"Um should we leave then?", I asked my family.

"We can eat here itself", Dad frowned.

"No no. I'm in the mood for some pasta", I said pulling his hand and walking.

Dad sighs shrugging. Grace waved at my friends and followed us two.

On our way out Dad stops making me stop with him.

"Aren't you going to inform your manager that you're leaving?", Dad asked frowning.

Oh Fuck.

"There's no need Dad. They understand and allow us every time", I waved nervously.

"But that's very unprofessional Leah. Wait I'll ask for the manager's permission", Dad said looking around.

My heart was in my mouth.

"No!", I blurted out a little too loudly.

Dad and Grace stare at me in shock.

"I'll inform myself. You guys wait here for me", I said quickly and walked somewhere.

I went to the side of the counter where they couldn't see me and pretended to read a menu on the table so as to not raise any questions from the staff there.

Then after some time I walked back.

"How much time you have until you have to be back? Your break already started I'm guessing", Grace asked as we walk out of the place.

"I have time for a quick bite", I said.

"Okay. Also didn't you say you worked at a bakery?", Dad asked seriously.

I gulped. Fuck I did!

"Yeah I do. I work for the desert section in their. They've introduced a whole new menu with more items recently", I lied again

"Oh nice", Dad smiled in understanding.

"One day we're so having lunch here", Grace pouts looking at the diner longingly.

"Definitely", I fake smiled.

They nod and get inside Dad's car. I sigh taking a deep breath and got in myself.

We went out and had a good lunch. They had to go back to work and I told them I'll go back myself even though they persisted to drop me off.

Luckily Dad got a call for an urgent meet and he didn't argue with me. I then just went back to the base to find my friends there.

I told them everything was okay and they too take a relieved breath.

"One of these days you're surely going to get caught", Owen scoffs.

"I know right! Leah it's too risky to keep lying to them. What if they find out?", Landon frowned in worry.

I shake my head no. They can't and won't.

"I have no choice. I can't tell them about the mafia", I shrugged looking away.

I hate lying to them, but it's for their own good.

Later in the evening I went back home to see Dad's car in the garage.

"They came back early", I told myself as I use my key to get inside the house.

I could hear voices from the living room. I walked there and saw my father and an unknown women on the couch.

I could already tell it's some formal meeting of Dad's. Maybe a client or something.

"I'm home Dad", I said softly.

Dad looks at me and smiled wide and nodded.

The woman also looks at me. She was wearing a stunning and definitely expensive outfit. She looked my Dad's age.

Without another word I walk towards the stairs and to my room. Grace was walking down with a file in her hand when she saw me.

"Oh hey", She smiled.

"Hey. Some meeting going on?", I asked gesturing downstairs.

"Yeah. A new client who says she's a fan of Dad's fashion line", Grace grinned.

"Who isn't", I scoff with a smile.

Grace winked and nodded excitedly.

"But I'm surprised the meeting's in the house", I noted.

"Yeah I know normally Dad doesn't bring clients home. But it wasn't planned. Dad and I came home early from work and she was here", Grace shrugged.

I look at her surprised.

"What? She was here?", I asked.

"Yeah. It seems she wanted a meeting with Dad and so she waited for us here", Grace replied.

Weird. I thought.

"Okay enjoy the meeting", I smiled as I walk upstairs.

"Oh I'm not part of the meeting. It's only Dad and her. Dad asked for this so I'm going there", Grace said lowly and then walked to the living room.

This confused me even more. Maybe because it's a new high profile client it's only Dad and her.

I shrugged going to my room. I put my stuff away and close the door. I sat down on my bed and thought about how I could have easily gotten caught today.

My friends are right. If this continues who knows when I'll get caught. But what do I do? I don't want them to know.

"Screw this. Once school starts it'll be all right. I'll be busy and Dad and Grace won't know", I whispered to myself.

God help me.
______________________________

Theodore POV:

It's been a week since I became a Don. It's safe to say that the mafia hasn't collapsed yet.

Right now I was in my office pacing around and thinking about the one thing that's been in my mind since I became a Don.

Rescue others.

I've tried to come up with many plans, but I just don't think any of that is going to work.

God I don't want to waste any more days. I want them out of that hell hole soon.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in", I said.

The door opened and my brothers walked in closing the door behind them.

"You called us?", Dean asked as he sat down on the seat opposite me.

I nod. Chase and Troy sat down at the couch. Emmett on the chair next to Dean.

"Where's Dad?", I asked curiously remembering he was coming too.

"He told me to tell you to continue without him. He's got a meeting with someone", Emmett informed me.

"Who?", I asked frowning.

He didn't tell me about any meeting.

"One of the American mafia's old allies", Em shrugged.

I nodded and sighed as I take a seat on my chair.

We two did decide that it's time we form our relations back with our old friends and allies. I wanted Dad to do it because it only fits. They're familiar with Dad and first meet after our comeback should be just them.

"Are you okay?", Troy asked in concern.

"Yeah sort off", I nod putting my hands on the table.

They all look at me in worry.

"You look stressed Theo. Have you taken any rest in the last few days?", Chase frowned.

"Of course I have", I said with a small smile.

"That didn't convince me. So forget about the emotional ones", Dean said pointing at the youngest.

My brothers all raise their eyebrows at me. I sighed heavily.

"Fine. I've been stressed, but not regarding the work if that's what you're wondering. I'm worried about our hostage family", I admitted.

They sighed sadly.

"I called this meeting to discuss about that", I told them.

They nod and ask me to continue.

"Well until I had taken the position I was aware of what I had to do to help them. But now it's just..all uncertain. Like I'm not able to think of a good plan", I said frustratedly.

"We plan together of course. I was wondering if we should do the classic?", Dean suggested smirking.

"We're not really strong enough to do a direct attack on the Italian mafia", I said shaking my head.

"Exactly. We have the number, but it's still lesser than that of that mafia. Infact at this stage even Dad wouldn't advise us to go for an attack. It's too soon", Emmett sighed.

"Then what? I mean the Italian Don is not going to just hand them over right?", Troy frowned.

Everyone sighs realising the issue.

This is what I was talking about. All these years we were prepared to save them. But now we're just not finding a good enough way.

"You guys do realise that we either force him to release our fam or he willingly does it", Emmett reminds us.

"Or we sneak in there and rescue them, but I know that's easier said than done and it's just the attack we want to avoid", Dean suggested a failed possibility.

"Exactly. We can't infiltrate Italian mafia. It's almost impossible. That plan worked for rescuing our mafia but that's because the conditions were in our favor and Dad was smart enough to use that chance", I stated.

They sigh and nod in understanding.

"Well I think there's one way he will probably consider willingly letting go of our fam", Chase said slowly.

I turn to him.

"Yeah?", I ask softly.

"We force him. Like make it look like he has no other option but to hand them over", Chase suggested.

I thought it over.

"How do we do that?", Dean rolled his eyes.

"You think that. Use your brain for once", Chase retorted.

Dean glared at him and was going to argue, but Em interrupted them seeing the same.

"The idea is not bad Theo. It is probably one way to save them", Em said softly.

"Yeah, but how are we going to force him. I mean at this second he must be so pissed off with us for what we did that he will do anything but get persuaded to let them go on his own", I said as a matter of fact.

He nods sighing.

"What can we do that will be persuasive enough?", Chase wondered loudly.

Everyone went into their own zone to think of something.

"Kidnap his family like he did ours. Tit for tat", Troy grumbled under his breath.

I snap my head towards him hearing that. Dean looked at him and then me. Chase's mouth was open. Em's eyebrows were raised.

Troy looked up and frowned at our expression.

"What?", He asked tilting his head to the side.

"Troy you're a genius", Dean smirked.

"Really?", His face brightens up.

Aww my baby brother.

My brothers look at me excitedly expectant. I thought about it for a second and concluded.

"It might work", I nod slowly.

Chase jumped in his place. Dean smirked. Em grinned. Troy frowned.

"What might work?", Troy asked curiously.

"Kidnapping his family like you suggested baby bro", Emmett smiled.

"You're going to do that? I just said it because I was irritated. It's not that easy, you know", Troy said seriously.

He's right. But I never thought any of this was going to be easy.

"Yeah we know. It might even be impossible. But we need to try", Chase said seriously.

I nod in agreement.

"That's right", Dean said in support.

"Okay let's do one thing. First let's find out anything we can about his family and then let's continue from that", I said considering the idea.

"Done!", I heard a voice.

Everyone looked behind. My office door opened as Dad entered and smiled saying that.

"Dad? I thought you were in a meeting?", I said.

"I was. Got over", Dad waved his hand nonchalantly.

I nod.

Dean got up to give Dad his chair and he went and joined Troy and Chase on the couch.

"So about that idea you guys were talking about. I agree with it and I have the information you need", Dad grinned as he sat down on the chair sending a thankful nod to Dean.

Woah

"You do?", Chase asked in surprise.

"Already? Damn Dad is flash", Troy joked.

I shake my head at that and look at Dad expectantly.

"Yeah of course. What did you think I was doing in the past ten years?", Dad scoffs in disbelief.

"Getting drunk and passing out on a sidewalk?"

"Missing us?!"

"Getting a manicure? You need it"

What?!

My three youngest brothers blurted out possibilities like it was normal.

I sigh shaking my head at those three. Dad rolled his eyes. Emmett chuckled.

"Anyway, as I was saying. I managed to gather as much as I can in these years. He has a wife and two children. One boy and one girl", Dad informed.

I smiled wide. I always admired my father. He's the best.

"Are you sure?", Emmett asked curiously.

"Yup. I have some really strong intel", Dad said smugly.

"How?", Dean asked frowning.

"It's a secret, right Theo?", Dad smirked.

I smirked and nodded.

"Theo knows, but we don't?!", Troy whines.

"That's perfect", Chase rolled his eyes sarcastically.

Dad just shrugged and smiled at me. He's told me a few things that no one knows and we're going to keep it low profile till it's time.

"Sorry boys. I don't like hiding anything from you, but for now it needs to be kept low profile", Dad smiled apologetically.

All my brothers groan loudly. Em playfully flipped me off when I smirked smugly at him.

"So like I mentioned earlier. One son, one daughter and a wife. Son is of the age to become a Don. Daughter is a few years younger", Dad informed us.

I thought it over.

Everyone's weakness is their family. In the mafia world it's a huge target for your enemies to strike at.

We have after all experienced it first hand.

"So his son may be soon declared as the Don?", Emmett asked.

Dad nods affirmatively.

"Hmm though he might work as an ideal target he's going to be difficult to catch hold of. I mean he must be as trained as Theo or Em", Chase mentioned.

"Ladies of the family it is", Dean said without hesitation.

We all looked at him. He definitely was always the unapologetic guy in the house.

"Oh don't give me that look. I know we don't do this normally, but screw it. Our family is there and I don't care if I have to kill his wife or daughter" Dean rolled his eyes.

I sighed. He's not wrong.

Chase and Troy looked uncomfortable. Em was ready. Dad shrugged.

"We need more information on them then", Chase cleared his throat.

"The Italian Don's not just going to keep them on display for us to just take them as our own hostage", Troy said lowly.

I knew they will be on board. They would do anything for our brothers and Uncle.

"Exactly. They must be well protected. It's going to be difficult, but we'll manage", Dad said confidently.

I nod.

"This seems to be the only way we can make the Italian Don give back our family. He won't listen to us any other way", I shake my head.

"And we are not in a condition for a war yet", Emmett added.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"I'm putting my spies to work then", Dad stood up giving me a look.

I nod. He then walks out.

My brothers give him a curious look, but didn't ask anything.

"What is he talking about?", Dean asked once Dad left.

They all look at me.

"This is the thing he won't reveal yet. He trusts you, but he has a certain responsibility which he'll let you know in due time", I said softly.

"And you were only told because you're the Don now and you need to know everything", Emmett nods in understanding.

Dean, Chase and Troy nod slowly. I smile glad that they understand.

"Now get to work", I shoo them away.

They raised their eyebrows at me.

"He's got a bit of an attitude since he's become the Don", Dean crosses his arms.

"He has", Chase nods.

I smirked.

"He was always like this. One of a kind asshole", Emmett scoffs.

Ah perks of being the eldest.

"Em go to work. I know you have tons to do and I'm not extending the deadline", I said playfully.

Em glared at me.

"Chase I hope you have filed your college applications or else I'm informing Dad", I said smiling.

Chase narrowed his eyes down at me.

"Troy your school starts soon so get the stuff you need. Knowing you, I don't want last minute chaos", I said sweetly.

Troy gapes at me offended.

"And Dean, do the laundry", I said with satisfaction.

Dean sends me a death glare.

They all clearly were planning my death as they stared at me.

"Come on chop chop", I clap my hand smirking.

I was enjoying authority over my siblings.

Emmett stood up and ran to me and putting me in a headlock. Chase and Troy picked up pillows from the couch and started hitting me with it. Dean started tickling me.

I laughed and laughed while they continued cursing at me.

"Go ahead give us some more instructions and orders", Dean said smiling as he mercilessly tickled me.

"You. Take. A. Lot. Of. Advantage!", Troy pouts hitting me with a soft pillow.

"I will kill you", Emmett snarls.

"You bossy asshole!", Chase hits my head with a pillow.

I laughed loudly after a long time. I push them away and stood up.

Troy jumped on my back. I catch his legs before we both call down. Chase continued hitting me, but accidentally hit Dean in the course.

Dean snatched Troy's pillow and started hitting Chase with it. And then those two started fighting.

Emmett came in front of me and pulled my ears making me wince.

"Will you order us again?", Emmett smirked playfully.

Instead of answering I turned and smack him using Troy on my back. He stumbled back making me giggle and Troy giggle.

"Whose team are you on Troy?!", Emmett gawks at him.

Troy realised and got off my back. Then together those two body slammed me on the ground and I landed with an oof.

They started laughing and layed down next to me and I smiled shaking my head. Dean and Chase stopped smacking each other with a pillow and looked at us. They then joined us on the floor grinning.

Ahh how much I love this.

I've missed these times with my brothers. We naturally only got to tease each other over video calls and never in person. So now that we have this chance I'm going to try and make up for those years.

"You guys know how much you mean to me right?", I said softly staring at the ceiling.

"Of course", Em nudged me with a smile.

"You're important to us as well brother", Dean whispered gently.

I smiled. He doesn't say that very often.

"I'm glad we all are back together", Chase sighs peacefully.

"Me too and I promise you guys we'll always be together as a family and I'll always protect you all", I said honestly.

"And I'll help you", Emmett whispered lowly to me.

I smiled and nodded at him. Others awed teasingly at me to which I rolled my eyes.

"I love you all!", Troy suddenly said happily.

The rest four of us chuckled.

"We love you too Troy", We said in unison with a smile.

After that I went back to work and surprisingly my brothers went to do what I asked them to do. Except Dean. Never in his life will he do his own laundry because he doesn't know how to.

I then had a meeting with Owen in my office.

"So now you know our plan for the time being. I honestly see no other way", I told him the plan I discussed with my family.

"Makes sense. Everyone knows that Italian Don cares about no one. His family's got to be his weakness", Owen shrugged.

"I know, but it's not going to be easy", I said thinking it over.

"I thought that was given", Owen said with a small smile.

I sighed nodding.

"Look Theo everything you'll have to do from this moment for saving the rest of your family is going to be difficult. You should prepare yourself", Owen said softly.

"I'm prepared Owen. I never expected this to be easy. My uncertainity lies with the fact that if this fails we'll have nothing left for leverage and not to mention how much risk it puts on my brothers and Uncle. The Italian Don won't spare them if he even gets a whiff of what we are planning", I said taking a deep breath.

"Then we make sure whatever we plan fucking works", Owen said firmly.

I nodded hoping the same.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I think this chapter was okay, but I hope you like it. I didn't have much time to make it better. I'll try to work on it later.

Please vote!

Stay tuned :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 63K 78
•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to read the first book in order to understand...
729K 17K 74
Book 1 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
1.3M 31.9K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
80.9K 2.9K 65
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...