Ballad Of Love

By missconfusedsoul

❝ find what you love and let it kill you.❞ ~collection of short stories More

❥|𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡
【𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦】
『²』
『³』
【𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐳𝐚𝐫】
『•』
【𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭】
『•』
【𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐛】
『²』
『³』
【𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐚】
『²』
『³』
『⁴』
『⁵』
【𝐆𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨】
『²』
『³』
【𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧】
『²』
『³』
『⁴』
『⁵』
『⁶』
『⁷』
『⁸』
『⁹』
『¹⁰』
『¹¹』
【𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐢】
『•』
【𝐑𝐚𝐠~𝐄~𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧】
『²』
『³』
『⁴』
『⁵』
【 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐟_𝐄_𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 】
『¹』
『²』
『³』
『⁴』
『⁵』
『⁶』
『⁷』
『⁸』
【𝐁𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡】
『•』
【𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐦】
『¹』
『²』
『³』
『⁴』
『⁵』
『⁶』
『⁷』
【𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐳】
『❥』
【𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐡】
『¹』
『²』
『³』
【𝐑𝐚𝐪𝐬𝐚𝐦】
『¹』
『²』
『³』
【𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐚】
『¹』
『²』
『³』
【𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐢】
『¹』
『²』
『³』
『⁵』
『⁶』
『⁷』
『⁸』
【𝐐𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐫】
『•』
【𝐌𝐚𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐦】
『•』
【𝐆𝐚𝐣𝐫𝐚𝐲】
『●』
【𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐪𝐚𝐡】
『•』
【𝐖𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐚】
『¹』
『²』
Important Note

『⁴』

1.7K 178 14
By missconfusedsoul

" bura kahta hai mujhko
ye zamana maine maana hai
na jaane kyu usse tujhse
nahi koi shikayat hai "

...

Her hands were running fastly on the keyboard, her face blooming with happiness and her lips curved in a beautiful smile.

I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.
I miss you.

She was continuously typing only one sentence. If only she knew what she is doing, she would've laughed at her madness. Missing someone who left her without saying a proper goodbye?

Her fingers would've continued the same session, but a message popped in her chat box, her heartbeat raced fastly.

Whose this?

Deewani.

Deewani Kon?

Tumhari deewani.

Are you playing a prank with me
Miss Deewani?

I'm missing you.

Who are you?

Tumhari Deewani.

She closed the chat box and opened his profile on Facebook. She clicked on his profile picture and a smiling face appeared on the computer. She placed both her hands on the table and put her chin above them, admiring his every feature.

He hass grown up to be a handsome man, undoubtedly. He has a French beard now and his muscles were too bulky now. She was tracing her fingertips on the picture, a lone tear fell of her eyes. She would've cried but she didn't.

"Rayyan."

"I miss you so much."

Afeerah closed of the tabs and started typing her thesis again. She always does this. Open her computer to do something else but often end up stalking Rayyan khan and tonight she finally get the courage to message him. But that turned out to be a disappointment. She couldn't hear Rayyan's voice and see his face, this meaningless chat was nothing.

jaane kab tak teri tasvir nigahon mai rahī
ho gayi raat tere aks ko takte takte
maine phir tere tasavvur ke kisi lamhe mai
teri tasvir pe lab rakh diye ahista se.

....

"Saman Begüm."

"Oo Saman Begüm."

Salma khanam appeared in the kitchen so suddenly, freaking out Saman Begüm and in this play of fear, the glasses tray broke into tiny little pieces.

"Khanam..." Saman Begüm placed a hand on her racing heartbeat. She was still thinking about the jinn which has possessed her daughter and the suddeness caused by Salma khanam made her react this way.

"Ohho saman Begüm hadd karti ho. Mai tou sirf itna puchne aayi thi. Afeerah ke rishte ka kya bana." Salma khanam sat on the floor and started collecting the pieces of broken tray. Seeing her moping, Saman Begüm also joined her on this mission.

"Khanam...aapko tou pata hi hai..."

"Matlab rishta nahi hua. Woh kalmuha jinn uss par phir sawar ho gya?"

Salma Khanam shooked her head in anger and looked at Saman Begüm curiously.

"Waise Saman Begüm humne har tarah ke peer, fakir, tawiz aazma liya hai magar yeh jinn hamari Afeerah ki jaan nahi chorta....toh kyun na hum.."

Saman Begüm who was looking at Salma khanam Hopefully that she may gave her any good advice or a solution.

"Toh kya Khanam?"

Salma Khanam muttered something in Saman Begüm's ears and her face turned red due to anger.

"Aap yeh keh rahi hai ke humari Afeerah Pagal hai...jou usse pagalo ke dactar ko dekhiye."

"Aree bhai hadd karti ho saman Begüm. Yun tou beti ko tumne masters in English karwa liya aur doctor ko nahi dikha rahi ho...in jhoothe oeer fakiro ke pichhe jaa rahi ho."

"Haan aap to kahangi ki peer fakiro ko jhootha Rayyan Baba jou Pagalo ke dactarr ban gaaye hai."

"Aree bhai hadd hai mai Afeerah beti ki bhalayi ki baat kar raahi hoo aur tum hai ki...

"Ammi."

They both were arguing when they saw Afeerah standing on the threshold, she was trying to control her laugh. But then she started laughing like a maniac and her eyes turned red with anger, she threw her bag on the floor,"I WILL NOT LEAVE AFEERAH ALONE. THATS THE PROMISE OF GAUD JINN." Afeerah's voice masculine, but this time her tone was very low and serious.

Salma Khanam and Saman Begüm both were shivering in fear, they both got up from the floor and ran outside, not looking back. And like everytime Afeerah fainted on the floor with a thud.

...

■ Nawabgarh, 2016.

Woh khat
Woh baarish ki pehli boond
Woh khubsurat sardi ki shaamein
Woh tapti garmi mai ek dusre ko takna
Woh chhato ki mulakatein
Woh leh lehati zulfon ka aanchal
Woh lo deti nazro ki tapish
Woh Mohabbat ka ishq ho jana
Woh annkho annkho mai izhar ho jana
Woh waqt kahan kho gaya.

Three years had passed and now everyone knew in the whole Nawabgarh that Afeerah Farid daughter of Ghulam Farid, the butcher is possessed by the Gaud Jinn, the kind of jinns which are said to be the worshipper of satan and the ancient tribe in Jinn community.

Since then, nobody had came for Afeerah's proposal. Every man in Nawabgarh, fears her, if she passes by in the street then they avert their gazes or change their path. But didn't dare to look in her way.

Afeerah who was now working as a highschool English teacher in Nawabgarh's girls school. She was also working onto raising funds for a university with the help of MLA Zubair Khan.

Well many people fear Afeerah, but they also love and respect her alot, as she has done so much for Nawabgarh. Her kindered spirit and humble nature wins everyone's heart, yet their are some people who gossips about her.

"Afeerah, look at this." Fehmida, a fellow teacher, diverted her attention from her diary.

"Well i think this theme is perfect for the annual games." Afeerah was checking out the layouts and proposition carefully. When her phone started ringing and she saw her mother's number on the screen.

"Excuse me, Fehmida." She got out of the staff room.

While talking with Saman Begüm, she was walking and looking around the school.

"Yes ammi. I'll bring it with me. Okay."

She was standing in the balcony now looking at the plants, sunlight hitting her face and she closed her eyes, bathing in the sunlight, feeling warm in the chilly winds of December. When she felt as if someone is looking at her, her sixth sense told her that.

She opened her eyes to look around, when her eyes fell on a man, he was wearing a black colour baseball hat, he's broad muscles were stretched underneath the tight tshirt. She felt as if she has seen him, but she couldn't see his face.

And suddenly he started running in the opposite direction, disappearing from her eyesight. She shooked her head and walked towards the staff room.

She stopped midway in the corridor and a thought came in her mind. He was the same guy she had seen this morning and now, that means somebody is following her.

For the first time she felt worried and droplets of sweats formed on her forehead. I think I'm thinking too much...why would somebody follow me...its just a mere coincidence.

...

Afeerah was busy grading papers, when somebody throw a stone in her window and she got alerted and worried. Her windows glass is broken. She looked at the rock which was wrapped in a paper and then she read what was written inside it;

Na aashna woh bhi nahi
Na aashna hum bhi nahi
Bas waqt ka talism hai
Jou hum pass hokar bhi
Door hai....

She looked outside her window and there the same guy was standing, she still couldn't see his face. The guy made a victory sign with his fingers and Afeerah got more scared, she ran out of her room to ask him why he was following her.

But when she opened the main door of her house there's no one, her father as usual gone for Zubair Khan's work and her mother is sleeping. She couldn't tell anyone about this.

A lone tear left her eyes, she didn't understand why all of this things are happening with her. Why somebody is stalking her?

But she had no answer.

"Whenever you find yourself in trouble Afeerah. Just remember one thing....."

"Remember What Rayyan?"

"Not let your fear control you."

A memory came in her vision and she cried more. She always remember his advices and philosophies whenever she find herself struck in life. Rayyan the friend, who always light her way even when she only sees darkness.

"Rayyan."

His name left her mouth like a plea.

Afeerah Farid was truly a devotee of Rayyan.....and maybe in her heart she knows she's ruining herself....but now its too late for her to go back.

And then she cried even more.

•••••••••••••••••

Note: I hope you all know now that she's indeed in trouble.💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.2K 30
❝ your heart and my heart are very, very old friends.❞ ~ Hafiz - ✨A collection of short stories waiting to be read✨ Grab onto your popcorn buc...
1.9M 106K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
577K 25.3K 106
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❤️
47.3K 1.5K 24