Destined Souls ( on hold )

Per raakshiithapriya

A modern day story of Bondita Das , a gynecologist and Anirudh Roy Chaudhary , a Police officer. A reunion... Més

Character sketch
Chapter 1:- Their first meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 :- Apologises and Doubts
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Promo
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 :- Is she telling the truth (Part 1)
Note
chapter 14 :- Is she telling the truth (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 :- Anirudh's emerging feelings
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
promo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
SVUYAMVARA
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Note

chapter 6

467 46 13
Per raakshiithapriya

Anirudh's pov

But a single thought was still revolting in my mind , "Is bondita still hiding something from me".

This case is a complicated one ,
The manner in which the person, died makes us to assume that as an accident but the day in which he died , the happenings in the hotel wasn't normal. The CCTV footages were missing from 2 days before this incident . According to the earlier investigations, people who reside near this hotel say that they could hear sounds from the hotel till early morning as most of the people come here for their vacation or some functions , so one or the other will be awake and many night parties will be taking place in the hotel's garden but on that particular day, there wasn't a single person awake in this hotel including the staffs after 10:00 pm . When we enquired about it all were giving us the same reason

'We felt sleepy'

Isn't that weird.

Coming to the most important point , the victim's phone is still missing and it cannot be found in the whole hotel's premises.
The medical reports say that it is an accident but the details of our enquiry gives us the hints of the person getting murdered. Confusing!!!!

With these things , now I feel that bondita hasn't told me the complete truth.

Is she hiding something or am I overthinking.

My heart was screaming to believe her as no girl can lie in such things but my mind was telling me that something is fishy and a girl can lie in such things when the case is even more complicated.

And to my suprise for the second time I chose my heart against my mind for the same person. Pausing my thoughts i went to check the files before the final conclusion of the case.

Bondita's pov

"This case is declared to be an accident and the people who has been held back for the enquiry can leave the place by tomorrow".

As soon as the officers said this , I was completely relived and was very much grateful towards anirudh sir .

I wanted to thank him personally but I didn't get an opportunity to do so as he was busy in the process of closing the case.

With all these thoughts i sat in the garden's bench and the incidents of last few days rushed into my mind . Reminiscing those incidents my eyes started to well up and I proactively closed my eyes to prevent my tears.

Reunion, that too with my school friends was a dream for me but I really didn't expect such turn of events which would lead me to hide something from my family and my close friends Diya and Aadvik.They both are my school friends and they are one among those who knows everything about me . They both have been in every difficult situation of mine . I would have told them about this but something was stopping me , it could be my girl instincts or the involvement of vinisha in this case.

I don't know

As far as I was hurt , equally I was guilty too for hiding these things from my close ones.

"Bondita" , i heard a voice and thus my thoughts were broken and I looked up to find Ajay.

Ajay is also my school friend but being a silent girl I haven't talked much to him .

Ajay's pov

When I was walking towards my room , i found bondita sitting in the garden's bench lost in her own thoughts . Seeing her my lips curved up. I had always had a crush on her from our school days . Though we hadn't interacted much in our school days but I used to admire her from distance . Her patience , respect towards elders , her attitude , the way she speaks , everything, everything is so magical about her . And to my suprise, our profiles got matched in a matrimonial site ,last week and even our families have planned to meet by next week for finalising the proposal . But.... Pausing my thoughts i went to bondita to seek answers for my proposal.

"Bondita",I called her

Author's pov

Bondita gave him a gentle smile and gestured him to sit on the bench .

"Mm..., How are you now ? ", Ajay asked bondita as he knows that she fainted after the enquiry.

"I am fine", bondita replied

"Good!" , He said and the environment become silent.

"Huh! Ok well I don't want to go round and round on the same topic ,so i coming to the main point ,what have you decided?", He asked her abruptly breaking the silence.

She smiled gently as she knew the reason for this conversation and replied quiet nervously , "See Ajay , I don't have any changes in my decision so as i said before i am not interested in marriage now , I hope you understand ."

"Err....hmmm i understand bondita and I respect your decision too" , he said gloomily as he received her rejection again.

she gave him a smile.

"Err.... and what about the meeting , if we are having a formal meeting with our families , it would surely make things akward between us and I don't want these complications in our friendship , so could you......" She said hesitantly.

"Oh , you don't worry I will speak to my parents."

"Thanks a lot", she said

He gave her a slight nod but the disappointment in his face was clearly visible.

Again an awkward silence prevailed between them.

" Have you done with your packing?", Bondita asked breaking the silence

"Nope ! What about you ?"

"No , even I have to do "

"Mmm.. then how are you going", he asked

"With Aadvik , what about you ?", She replied.

"We have rented a mini van right for coming here so we will be going by that . Only you and Aadvik came separately , you know we had so much fun in the van".

"Mm..yeah Diya said me about all the mischiefs you were doing during the travel, but you know , i didn't even had an idea of coming here , fortunately my appointments got cancelled and Aadvik has missed the van. So we planned to come together", she said.

"Ok its already evening , we have to pack our bags and get ready as we are leaving by morning", he said as he stood up from the bench

"Yes ", bondita said before standing up from the bench and walking towards her room.

Diya's pov

Where did this girl go , even after coming to a reunion she wishes to be alone , i don't know what she gets by being alone . Argh!!!

I picked my phone from the couch to call her but she had already entered our room.

"Come in maharani ji , you could have come even slower na" , I asked her to which she muttered a sorry.

We started our packing that's when we heard a knock on the door , it was dev.

Dev is bondita's ex fiancee...umm no not ex fiancee but he was the first person to visit bondita's home for a formal marriage proposal . Their profiles also got matched in a matrimonial site . Though bondita rejected that proposal the very next day , he did not stop following her.

"Sir , please come in" , bondita said politely.

He entered the room with a smile but his mood doesn't seem to be good.

"Is there any emergency", bondita asked out of concern

"Are you leaving tonight"? , he questioned abruptly.

"No sir ,we are leaving by morning".

"Oh!! Actually my work gets completed only by the coming Sunday."

"You don't have to worry sir , I will take care of your sister and mother."

"Mm...it's not that but.....", He stopped as his phone started to ring.

"Argh !!! not again", he groaned seeing the caller ID .

"What happened sir , is there any problem? ", bondita asked

"Actually , it's my manager, you know right I came here for my company's conference but it has now postponed due to this case , so I am getting repeated calls from him to meet our client as soon as possible".

"Oh"

But before he could speak something, his phone started to ring again
"Ok then, bye ,take care and ....... I will miss you, he said and left the room with his monkey face , halfheartedly.

And I stood there like a donkey, he didn't even care to speak with me out of courtesy!!! Huh!!! I huffed

I will miss you , I tried imitating him as soon as he left to which bondita giggled.

"Why don't you just cut him off?" I asked her as we resumed our packing.

"Do you think that I haven't tried this . Infact I have tried to cut him off , many a times in many ways but he isn't leaving . So i just chose to keep silent."

"But you can atleast ignore him na ",i said

"How can I ignore him yaar , he is a family member of my patients , both his sister and mother are getting treatment from me . And what if I ignore him at the time when there is an emergency . I can't leave my patients suffer because of my personal problems." , She gave an illogical explanation as usual.

"Waah !! Super , you could have become an astrologer than becoming a doctor ", i mocked sarcastically while she frowned not understanding my joke.

This girl!!!

"Why are you overthinking over such a small thing"? , I asked her frustratedly.

"I am not overthinking , but just saying the possibilities", she replied

"Ohhhhh", i exclaimed and continued, "i have heard overthinking will lead to drastic hair fall and brings wrinkles in the person's face i.e.. the person ages soon , so if you keep on doing this you will become a boodi (grandma ) soon and dev will itself runaway from you without any of your efforts. How is my idea?" , I asked her dramatically and she just threw my night dress on my face before saying , "like your face".

After changing our costumes , we had our dinner and had a final conversation with all our school mates in the hotel's garden as by morning will be leaving. It was so heart wrenching as we were about experience the separation from our school friends again.

Reunion is a beautiful phase in our life , it may be with anyone but the days which you are sharing with your close person after ages will make you feel relieved.

Though a lot of unexpected incidents took place here, these 8 days will alway be in my memory.

---------------------------------------
Hope you liked the chapter
Stay tuned

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

40.5K 3K 37
OS AND TS series.... My writing will make u cry, laugh, emotional etc.. #1 Anirudh... 18/08/22 #8 bondita.... 9/08/22 #2 ts... 15/1/23 #5 aurrabhatn...
229K 11.2K 82
Story of Anirudh roy chaudhary and his wife Bondita roy chaudhary based in the town of Tulsipur in late 1920's . They were married when Bondita was...
208K 9.6K 54
The story depicts late 19th century era of British India. It revolves around Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary who marries a 11 year old girl Bondita i...
49.9K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...