Poisoned Flowers

De urlocallhottie

๐€ ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ. Six siblings left to survive in dangerous world of crime. But reality is... they ar... Mais

๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ|| ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ|| ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘|| ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก +aesthetics
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’|| ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“|| ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”|| ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•|| ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–|| ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—|| ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐›๐ข๐ซ๐๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ|| ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘|| ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’|| "๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ,๐ง๐จ!"
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“|| ๐ฎ๐ง๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”|| ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•|| ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž (+๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ)
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–|| ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—|| ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ|| ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘|| ๐ž๐ฅ ๐๐ข๐š๐›๐ฅ๐จ +aesthetics
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’|| ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“|| ๐ญ๐ข ๐š๐ฆ๐จ ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ|| ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ

137 8 0
De urlocallhottie

"Marianna, get down!" And he put me down on the ground. In moment I realized what is happening. My heart stopped at the sound of fired shot. Why the fuck is he still standing?! "Massimo, no!"

He fell to his knees and looked at me with blank expression. My throat felt like burning. My heart skipped.

He growled and lay down. "Take my phone, call Leo, and get the fuck out of here."

I crawled to him, at the sight of his wound on right shoulder, tears started uncontrollably running down my face. "No, I'm not leaving you here!" I took him in my arms and found his phone. Leo started ringing and I gave phone to Massimo. "Mari I'm fine. I have been through worse."

"What are you doing?!" He asked as he saw me laying him against table and getting closer to a wall. I took my gun from purse and started shooting at people on building across us.

"Get back here, please!" He shouted as he tried to get closer to me. "Massimo you are hurt. Please stop moving!" But no, he also took his gun from his pants and started shooting.

His heavy breathing was heard. He didn't have strength to even lift himself up but he somehow managed to.

At moments we got down, and when we considered that is safe we got up and shot. "Hey, do you— what the hell is going on?!" Leo finally answered, but when he heard sound of fucking war he lost his mind.

"We are being shoot at. We are on top of the roof, Bertucci restaurant. Send someone, we can't pull this off alone." Massimo yelled at phone.

"We are there in 3 minutes, be safe."

Knowing how they all drive, I don't doubt that he is going to be here in 3 minutes.

Panting, we leaned against a small wall. "Fuck I don't have any more bullets. Only knives. Take one just in case." Massimo said. He gave one knife to me.

He looked at his wound and hissed in pain. I can see sweat coming down from him. "Please, hold on. You are going to be fine." I said through tears as I saw his eyelids being heavier.

He smiled and tiredly said, "With you next to me, of course i'm going to be fucking fine."

I gave him small smile. There's no way this is happening to me right now. I feel like my heart broke in moment I saw him suffer.

It was a little bit too quiet, when I raised my head to see situation on other building. "Massimo they are gone, do you—" and I felt someone grab me and put hand on my mouth. Shit.

Massimo opened his eyes as he felt someone drag me from him. "Fuck no!" He started to get up as I shook my head at him to stay down. He will hurt himself even more.

Man that had me in his arms has also a gun against my head. I can feel fear run through my body. I felt so helpless.

When Massimo got up, more people came and one man punched him on his wound. I tried to scream and my eyes fucking hurt from tears. "No no, you are coming with us whore." Man that had his arms around me said. He felt disgusting.

Massimo leaned against table but I can see his arms go on his back. "The hell she do. Down!" Massimo yelled and I lowered myself and punched man on his leg so he would release me. Max throw knife at man that held me and knife went perfectly at his heart.

At that moment other man went to punch me, but they don't know I love fighting. My fist met his nose, I took his arm and turned him down as I put pressure on his shoulder until it breaks.

Massimo defended himself with last knife he got, cutting face of every single man that got close to him. He could not really move that much so he was holding himself onto table and chairs.

"Turn around!" Massimo shouted as I fast turned and saw man holding gun at my direction. I tried to grab knife that he gave me but loud shot made me stop. No. I shut my eyes closed.

"Surprise, bitch!" Man's body fell down and revealed Arabella holding gun.

Big smile took my face, "I fucking love you."

She came to me and hugged me. "Let's get Massimo out of here."

We lowered ourselves and went to Massimo. She grabbed him for one hand and I for another. "I can walk." He said

"The hell you can. Shut up." Bella shouted.

More people got at roof across us. Sofia, Luca and Alina started shooting at people across us while Leo and Alessandro fought here on our roof. They made us safe way out, so we went fast at the exit of restaurant. Down in main space of restaurant was chaos. People freaked out, running and hiding under table. "Okay, it's safe." Arabella said while holding a gun ready for use when she looked outside. We ran towards car where Emilio waited.

He had bloody fists, three dead bodies surrounding him. "You had fun too, I see." Bella said while he helped us put Massimo in car. "Too much."

We all settled in car. Emilio drove, Arabella sat next to him and Massimo lying on my lap as I played with his hair.

Emilio drove like crazy to their Base where they have special medicine floor. Massimo looked straight to roof, trying not to close his eyes. "Just keep them open for me." I whispered.

"I will. For you." He answered with hoarse voice.

In couple minutes we came to Base and their men came to help and carry him upstairs. Bella, Emilio and I followed them to the main hall for operations. Doctor ran from her office running with us. "Andare! Get me more people!" She yelled.

More nurses came, pushing the hospital table where Massimo is. The others ran around the other rooms taking the necessary equipment.

"Okay, we need to go on operation to remove bullet. I suggest you to go home and rest. We will call you if anything happens." Doctor said before she entered the room where nurses prepared him.

I was shaking and hoping everything goes well. But I believe in him. He is going to be fine. Doctor then closed the door in front of our faces.

Bella nervously bit her lips, Emilio walked up and down, while I sat in chair with hands in my hair. I lost my mind. I don't think right now about anything except him.

Our silence fulfilled with anticipation and sadness that Leo, Sofia, Alina and Luca broke. "How is he doing?" Alina asked immediately. They all had worry written on their faces. Some of them were bloody and a trace of fight was noticed on them.

"They started operation one hour ago." Bella said

"He survived even worse. He's going to be fine." Leo said while sitting next to me. But I can still see worry and anger at his face. He is trying so hard to be strong for everyone else but at moments you can see the real picture.

"Yeah, he is tough guy." Alessandro continued rubbing his forehead and leaning against the wall.

Alina was just crying in silence. Arabella looked at one spot on the wall. She does that when she is upset, she just zoom out.

Three more hours passed by. It felt like years, and it make me feel so mentally unstable. Not knowing what will happen. I couldn't sleep but I was so tired. In every way.

We talked about tomorrow's mission a little bit. We can't move it to next day because we see Rivero is impatient. Luca established that his people attacked us. So we will need to leave Massimo and go without him. I don't know how is he going to take it.

Alina fell asleep on Alessandro, Leo was on his phone working trying to not think about Max, Emilio and I were just too nervous to even do something. Gio also came so Sofia lay on him. Luca needed to go back to Base to take care of some things. I'm going to get crazy if I wait one fucking hour more.

I started closing my eyes slowly, ignoring the burn in my eyes because of tears.

But my eyes widened at doors that were closed for past 6 hours.

"Operation is done successfully." Doctor said when she took her mask off. Alina woke up and we immediately got up and started to ask questions. It's like burden dropped from my chest. I breathed again.

"He endured operation amazingly. And with his general health situation, I think he would be back on his feet really soon. Bullet didn't disturb anything significant."

We all realized exhalation of relief. "I told ya." Ale said with smile.

"Can we see him?" I asked

"Yes, but he is not aware of anything right now."

I first walked in room they settled him in. My heart hurt at view in front of me. I sat next to him and grabbed his hand. "You did it." I said with smile. He was pale, attached to I do not even know how many devices and infusions. I played with his hair and wiping my tears away.

I stayed there couple of minutes, then kissed him and let others members of his family have some time with him before we all live.

I will come back tomorrow morning when I get myself together. I felt so drained, and as soon as I shower and sleep for few hours, I will be here with him.

I needed to wash desperation off of me.

We walked together and they suggested that I stay at their house because it's safer. So I did. "Well, tomorrow they are going to fucking pay for everything." Leo said as we entered the house.

"I'm going to make him fucking burn." Bella said.
Oh, we will. Now I got my full motivation to kill that son of a bitch. He is gonna wish that he had never been born.

                                           𓆙
               𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝.
        Give me thoughts!! Thank you for reading.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

65K 3.7K 56
Andrea Vincent, Princess of Spanish Mafia. only sister of Enzo Vincent, Capo of Spanish Mafia. One Vacation One Mistake And it lands her in the hand...
46.6K 964 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
101K 1.5K 21
"๐™Š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง." When two most powerful and dangerous mafia families rejoin hands to take down their common enemies. After...
2.2M 50.4K 49
Annabella has had a rough life. From surviving brutal beatings from her so called 'parents' to becoming a well known person on the streets. Oh. And...