Don't Call Me A Hero

By frkn_stn

"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖... More

➥𝙼𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳
➥𝚈/𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴
➥𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
✦┃𝟎𝟏
✦┃𝟎𝟐
✦┃𝟎𝟑
✦┃𝟎𝟒
✦┃𝟎𝟓
✦┃𝟎𝟔
✦┃𝟎𝟕
✦┃𝟎𝟖
✦┃𝟎𝟗
✦┃𝟏𝟎
✦┃𝟏𝟏
✦┃𝟏𝟐
✦┃𝟏𝟑
✦┃𝟏𝟒
✦┃𝟏𝟓
✦┃𝟏𝟔
✦┃𝟏𝟕
✦┃𝟏𝟖
✦┃𝟏𝟗
✦┃𝟐𝟎
✦┃𝟐𝟐
✦┃𝟐𝟑
✦┃𝟐𝟒
✦┃𝟐𝟓
➥𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
✦┃𝟐𝟔
✦┃𝟐𝟕
✦┃𝟐𝟖
✦┃𝟐𝟗
✦┃𝟑𝟎
✦┃𝟑𝟏
✦┃𝟑𝟐
✦┃𝟑𝟑
✦┃𝟑𝟒
✦┃𝟑𝟓
➥𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
✦┃𝟑𝟔
✦┃𝟑𝟕
✦┃𝟑𝟖
✦┃𝟑𝟗
✦┃𝟒𝟎
✦┃𝟒𝟏
➥ 𝟏𝟎𝙺 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻
✦┃𝟒𝟐
✦┃𝟒𝟑
✦┃𝟒𝟒
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
➥𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
✦┃𝟒𝟓
✦┃𝟒𝟔
✦┃𝟒𝟕
➥𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂
✦┃𝟒𝟖
✦┃𝟒𝟗
✦┃𝟓𝟎
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
✦┃𝟓𝟏
✦┃𝟓𝟐
➥𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂
✦┃𝟓𝟑
✦┃𝟓𝟒
✦┃𝟓𝟓
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂

✦┃𝟐𝟏

642 21 12
By frkn_stn

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Although the half and half boy was upset that you've switch the headbands at the last second and won the game, he was still concerned about something else and walked towards your direction, requesting the both of you and Midoriya, to have a little talk.

The two of you followed the mismatched colored hair young lad and was now standing in front of each other at some secluded place.

At first, it was a little awkward as Todoroki was only quietly looking at the both you while Midoriya was nervously sweeping his eyes to your and Todoroki's direction back and fort.

You were the only calm one unlike the two of them, eyes closed while sipping your coffee with your hand on your pockets.

When Midoriya finally asked why was Todoroki in need of a word for the two of you, Todoroki started to explain about some things about the pledge that he made.

He said that he was also furious and disappointed at himself as to why his left side suddenly lit up, however, he exactly knew the true reason.

"I was overpowered.."

Then, he also started to point out some things, like the similarities of All Might and Midoriya's have. Which made the latter tensed, you were still calmly listening as he continued, "Midoriya, are you.." he started while staring directly at the said boy.

Did he figure it out?

"..All Might's secret love child?"

Oh..

"What! T-that's not it! Even if I am, I wouldn't tell anyone.." he was still continuing to mumble when Todoroki cut him off, "From your words, it seems like you're really related to him, but it won't matter."

Not gonna lie, you surely overestimated how calculating he was.

I thought he would know

How in the world would be All Might's secret love child is exactly Midoriya, he didn't even know All Might's private life?

What the hell?

Now, I can't even see Bunny ears the same way again..

What if freckles was definitely his child?

That explains how similar they are with how they determined to be to save everyone with a smile..

You were emerged in your thoughts while letting out an amused smile, but that didn't stop you listening to the boy's ramble.

When he finally caught a vague answer, Todoroki started explaining again how important for him to last the event without using his left side.

Proving he can win without his father's quirk, he also clarified that he will still beat Midoriya even he was related to the Number 1 Hero.

You were simply a natural when hiding your presence so he forgot about you for a second before saying.

"I also noticed how you two are close, I came to the conclusion that Y/N also knows about your quirk and how you are related to All Might."

"I'm not in the hurry anyways, I'm going to find out sooner or later."

"Uh-ummm.."

"I will also beat you, Y/N. Even though we trained together before the Sports Festival."

You just hummed and raised an eyebrow as Midoriya stared at both of you in shock, "Y-You both t-trained together..?" he didn't expect that, he thought that you were just training alone.

"It doesn't matter anyway, I'm going to show to my old man that I can beat you fair and square."

Todoroki said with a threatening look in his eyes as he stared at you before he excused himself and pardoning that he wasted your time.

"Y-Y/N?"

To say Midoriya was interested in learning more about you was an understatement, although you talk a while back about each other's life, you only say things a little and even avoided some questions.

So, in his notebook of analysis of heroes, your page was just your name and the name of your quirks.

You didn't told him the drawbacks of your quirks, you also didn't told him the full extent of it. You just said that he will only know it when the right time comes but when was that?

Teleportation was rare and with your Lightning quirk, he thought you're related to Kaminari.

But that thought was turned down when he talked about it, you just said that all of your relatives are all gone and you're the only one left on the planet, you also emphasized that some of your relatives back then didn't want any kids and just adopted a few.

He asked why did you know that you were the only one left which you just answered that because you travel often and that, you found out that you were the only descendant left, both of your mother and father's side.

With that, he felt that he crossed too much and never asked again. He even admired you more because you were so strong, with only living by yourself.

He was also taken aback that you were living under the roof of your homeroom teacher, Aizawa but found it reasonable as you were only living alone and in need of parenting care.

He thought all of the possible hardships and burdens that was on your shoulders and felt even more bad.

So, what he wanted now is to let you know that he will always be there for you when you needed help, he has a quirk now anyway and can definitely be a helping hand to you.

"Yes?" you softly asked as you glanced at him, but seeing your clear ocean blue eyes that can make people drowned in them.

He only reluctantly shook his head as he watched you walked away from his perspective, his hand that was about to grab you earlier was put down gradually.

You decided to walk towards beside the walls that you're currently on, you didn't made a sound when you found yourself behind at a certain someone's back.

"Eavesdropping now, are we?" your voice sounded like a devil's call in his ears which caused him to visibly shiver.

When he turned around, he saw you standing behind him smiling smugly with a cup on hand.

"What the fuck?!" he shouted, but he quickly slapped a hand on his mouth to shut his sudden yell. You waited for him to finally calm down, and gestured him to follow you towards the cafeteria.

He snapped out of his daze later and found himself walking side by side by you with his hands in his pockets, "I wasn't even eavesdropping, dumbass."

He muttered, eyes on the front while you completely noticed his ears turned pink.

"Right.. You were just sneakily listening to other people's conversations then?" You glanced at him sideways.

"I wasn't listening to your dumb conversations! Why would I do that anyway! It's not like there was something interesting going on."

He muttered the last part while pouting like a baby. You chuckled at the ash haired pomeranian's reaction and asked,

"Oh? were you listening then?"

"I fucking said I wasn't!!"

"Hmmmm.. but you were right though, it wasn't interesting.."

"Ha! Of course, I'm always right!"

"See? You were listening."

"Ughh.. just shut the hell up!!"

.・。.・゜✭・

You lifted a brow as you watch Kaminari and Mineta convince the sweating Vice rep. about duplicating the cheerleading outfits, Aizawa's orders, they said.

"Are you sure Mr. Aizawa requested it?"

Jirou was looking skeptically at the outfits, especially were the skirts are so short.

Of course, everyone can see how eager Mineta was nodding while drooling slightly about wearing the cheerleading outfits,

"If you don't listen to us, Hey, it's not like we're the ones who's gonna be punish for not following orders."

"If you have any problems with that, you can consult Mr. Aizawa." Kaminari said.

You just chuckled and left the scene, you heard Momo shouted at your back that you have to return quickly.

You just hummed, of course you're gonna return. It's just that.. you're not going to wear those things.

When the event resumed after the break, the class 1A girls got out to cheer for the others but was stunned when they got there.

"WHAT IS THISSS?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF FANSERVICE FROM CLASS 1A?!!"

Jirou was the one who recovered from the shock first and glared at the duo's direction, "Kaminari.."

There were some dark atmosphere around her which frightened the said boy and hid shakily behind his partner while he betrayed him, "I.. I swear, I-It was Mineta's idea!"

It was not enough though, she was still embarrassed and so were the Vice rep. who was sulking as she kneeled on the ground, muttering that she was so foolish to actually believe them.

But they suddenly thought of something, "Wait-where's Y/N?"

The other's who were enjoying at their costumes, suddenly stopped and started to look around. "Yeah.. didn't she said that she would be back..?"

From the stands, your other guy classmates who was watching also wondered about your whereabouts as they didn't saw you with the girls.

"Y/N!!" suddenly, they heard Midoriya exclaimed. When that was heard, they rapidly turned their heads to you.

You were right beside him, looking below the arena with a blank expression while sipping your coffee and feet propped above the seats that was below yours. (It was just like Bakugo's usual pose when he was at the classroom with his feet on his desk)

"Y-Y/N, you didn't joined them?"

"Hmmmm.."

"..."

"What? Are you that disappointed?"

"W-What?! NO!"

After a few moments later, when Midnight was about to pick the lots for the final round, one of your classmates, Ojiro, decided to give up his spot because he feels not worthy of it.

He mentioned that he didn't even had an idea what happened before and so was another one from another class.

"These guys are so manly!!" the redhead shed a tear which he wiped off before clapping loudly.

Hearing their sincerity, Midnight gushed at how they turned her on and decided to fulfil their requests and exchanged them for the fifth placers on the second stage.

The Kirishima look-a-like and some vine haired girl from class 1B was now in the final stage.

"Okay.. do we have to ignore how she said it turns her on?" you heard someone muttered, confused which made you crack a smile.

Now, the drawing of lots was over. It was planted on the screens and you saw that your first opponent was the vine haired girl.

Y/N VS. SHIOZAKI IBARA

You then turned at your side to see her looking at you and said, "Hey.. I'm looking forward to our fight, Y/N-san."

How innocent..

You smiled at the greenhead beauty, "So do I, but please.. drop the formalities." she just returned the gesture and nodded as she head back to their bench spot.

You glanced at the person who was at your other side and asked, "You alright?" he flinched before looking at you, he nodded and took a deep breath before asking,

"M-my opponent.. d-do you know about him?"

You hummed before laying the facts about Shinso in front of him, "Yeah, actually.. we've known each other since we we're still ten." he looked at you surprised before you continued,

"But.. we didn't knew each other's name until recently, mainly because we only see each other at the same convenience store buying cat food."

"We started to talk each other about cats after that but we never really intended to ask each other's names and just went with the flow. All I know is that he can control someone's mind." you glanced at him when you mentioned the last part.

"S-so, he can control minds after all." he mumbled while looking thoughtful.

.・。.・゜✭・

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! THE FIRST MATCH WILL BE INTERESTING TO WATCH! FROM THE FAMOUS CLASS 1A, MIDORIYA IZUKU WHO CONSECUTIVELY WON FROM THE FIRST STAGE THROUGH THE SECOND!!"

"HIS OPPONENT! IT'S FROM CLASS 1C, THE GENERAL STUDIES, SHINSO HITOSHI!!"

Both of them started to walk heading towards the center, the lavender one who was looking calm and the broccoli one who was being cautious.

You quickly noticed how he stared at his opponent and narrowed your eyes.

Someone gave a tip on him huh?

"ANNDDDD START!!"

After the fight, you were completely unsurprised about it's process and the outcome.

They were obviously chatting about being how good it was having a quirk that's not villainous, because the result will be picked on due to that kind of quirk.

You can't help but smile faintly when you heard their conversation, how you were able to hear it? you may ask?

Simple, you have a keen ear. You can clearly hear even a pin drop over a mile, it was not a quirk though, it's just your ability with the results of your training.

Although the training from your childhood was rough, you were still thankful as it helps you on this day. You were not even regretting it, instead you kept the daily routine and still went along with it.

You were also delighted that Midoriya clearly controlled his powers to only injure his fingers. Breaking bones was really a habit of his and you furrowed your eyebrows thinking how you could change that.

It's just a matter of time..

You can already hear the praises from All Might when he can completely proved himself worthy for being his successor.

"What! You think it's easy for us who didn't have blessed quirks like you?!"

"You know how it is to be in everyone's mouths all day, discussing about how suitable your quirk is as a villain?!"

"No! Because you were born with such an amazing quirk, unlike us! Me!!"

"Talk you bastard!!"

Everyone watched as the lavender haired boy struggled at the hands of the green lad, he was thrown by the shoulder by the latter which made him lose.

"Hey! Isn't that Midoriya also did to you a while back when we're training, bro?" You heard Kaminari's question.

It was followed by a smack on the head by Sero, and Kirishima said in a warning tone, "Cut that out, man." He said while eyeing nervously at the living time bomb beside him.

Unfortunately, boom boom boy stood up with an irk marked on his temple while holding Kaminari's collar, letting his legs dangling in mid air.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY YOU MOTHERF*CKER?!"

"AHHH!! KIRISHIMA, HELP MEEEEE!!"

"..rest in peace mah dude."

.・。.・゜✭・

Y/N's POV:

When the match was over, I decided to check on broccoli boy to ensure he's okay. I excused myself from the class as I headed towards the clinic.

I just ignored the heated gazes that was sent at the back of my head, pretending to be innocent, I just sent them a smile.

Walking through the halls with eyes closed, sipping my milk tea with hands on my pocket.

My ears would perk up the moment when I heard movements from the outside. They were not that many but I'm sure that they're here for me.

Now, I finally stood in front of the clinic's door, gently knocking on it and heard a muffled 'come in dear' then I proceeded to open it.

My sight landed first at the boy who was looking at his bandaged fingers with his head down, when he heard that there was someone who opened the door, he looked up.

He visibly flinched when we made eye contact and I immediately let out a smile, "C'mon.. Am I that scary?"

He flinched again while scratching his cheek with his uninjured hand as he nervously answered, "Uh-no.. No.. You're n-not scary, Y-Y/N."

I chuckled, thinking he's still shy even though we've known each other for years.

I just wanted to inspect his fingers while also confirming that he's still good to go, when I was done talking to Recovery girl about something, I headed out as he waved at my back.

Not long when I was walking, my phone buzzed. Looking at the caller ID expectantly, I picked it up as the other side reported.

"Boss, some picked up your location, do we have to take care of them?"

I thought for a second, halting in my steps in the middle of the hallway.

"Yes, wipe them all out. Leave no one."

"Yes, boss." And with that, I ended the call.

I somewhat understood their way of thinking but, it isn't it too early to move now? Especially when the sun is still clearly out?

However, they still have to observe my movements so I have no comments on that. I just hoped that there will be a good show coming in later as I let out a smirk.

When I started to walk for only ten steps, my phone buzzed again on my hand. Lifting my phone up while walking, it was a text from an unknown number.

####-####-####
you bastard
if I ever find you
ready yourself to be sent
to hell

I lifted a brow, faintly smiling as I stare at the message. It was obvious that it was a threat but I'm pretty sure that the person behind this just sent it to the wrong number.

Not many people knew my private number, I gave it to those people who deserved to destroy my never ending busy schedule.

With this wrong message, how could I possibly not reply and have fun?

You
as if you would ever find me :P

####-####-####
motherf*cker
it's either you show yourself
and hand me my lunch box
or I will upload the
blackmails of you in the shower
singing let it go from frozen

Oh.. It's a blackmailer

And what's more the person he was supposed to send this to is probably a five year old kid

Who in their right minds still sings children songs in their showers?

You
upload it then
idc.

####-####-####
YOU'VE SAID IT YOURSELF
there's no way getting yourself out of
this now.

You
wtf wait-

####-####-####
ha
already uploaded it to
the school forum
good luck to your aWsOmE image
now, tsumu

I grinned, I immediately concluded that this guys was high schoolers and were probably 'friends'. Him mentioning that the person was singing in the shower, they probably hang out a lot.

Maybe he has a child's attitude, and the person who's texting me now must be pissed.

Maybe because their 'friendship' is too deep that this guy started collecting blackmails to threaten them whenever they did something stupid.

Tsumu huh? Well, good luck with your awesome image indeed. I chuckled as I walked along the hallways, not knowing the sensation that I caused somewhere else.

Meanwhile, in a certain school in Hyogo, laughter were heard in every inch of the school. With each holding their phones, screens that were playing the same video over and over again.

It was the video which the unknown person posted, and 'Tsumu's' voice being heard as his shadow was reflected at the wall. The video was taken on a gap between the bathroom door, which 'Tsumu's' shadow can only be seen.

Furthermore, he was singing the theme song from frozen 'let it go' which was out of tune.

It sounded like a frog that was being squished that made the phone shook, the person behind the camera was clearly stifling his laughter because of what was happening.

The terrible singing was even partnered by the shadow dancing, 'Tsumu' was really enjoying himself without knowing that he was already being filmed.

In a certain room where laughter was the loudest, there was a certain someone watching the video with eyes and mouth wide as he watched the hilarious video.

However, in the next second, the person's face turned black and took a deep breath before screeching.

"DAMN YOU, SUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Hey beautiful people..!
I actually wanted to thank you for still supporting this story and I hope you enjoy!

As you've also noticed this book has a semi chat plot and it is actually needed for the story.

I was inspired by the chat fics in YT and here in wattpad so I decided to make one.

I apologize in advance if the characters are not actually in their usual self but I'm trying to.
I also can't make their kansai accent but I'm going to try my best.

That's all! Stay safe everyone!
Loveyaaaaaaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 28 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...
749K 25.1K 21
"I'm making a petition for Iida to become a stripper." ❗️DISCONTINUED ❗️ ⚠️MATURE THEMES⚠️ ||BNHA Chatfic ||Female Reader ||Slow Updates ||DO NOT c...
19.4K 594 8
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢/𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎? 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕�...
196K 11.5K 38
"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?", 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥. "𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘳𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 �...