Don't Call Me A Hero

By frkn_stn

"𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖... More

➥𝙼𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳
➥𝚈/𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙵𝙸𝙻𝙴
➥𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
✦┃𝟎𝟏
✦┃𝟎𝟐
✦┃𝟎𝟑
✦┃𝟎𝟒
✦┃𝟎𝟓
✦┃𝟎𝟔
✦┃𝟎𝟕
✦┃𝟎𝟖
✦┃𝟎𝟗
✦┃𝟏𝟎
✦┃𝟏𝟏
✦┃𝟏𝟐
✦┃𝟏𝟑
✦┃𝟏𝟒
✦┃𝟏𝟓
✦┃𝟏𝟔
✦┃𝟏𝟕
✦┃𝟏𝟗
✦┃𝟐𝟎
✦┃𝟐𝟏
✦┃𝟐𝟐
✦┃𝟐𝟑
✦┃𝟐𝟒
✦┃𝟐𝟓
➥𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
✦┃𝟐𝟔
✦┃𝟐𝟕
✦┃𝟐𝟖
✦┃𝟐𝟗
✦┃𝟑𝟎
✦┃𝟑𝟏
✦┃𝟑𝟐
✦┃𝟑𝟑
✦┃𝟑𝟒
✦┃𝟑𝟓
➥𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
✦┃𝟑𝟔
✦┃𝟑𝟕
✦┃𝟑𝟖
✦┃𝟑𝟗
✦┃𝟒𝟎
✦┃𝟒𝟏
➥ 𝟏𝟎𝙺 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻
✦┃𝟒𝟐
✦┃𝟒𝟑
✦┃𝟒𝟒
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
➥𝙱𝙾𝙽𝚄𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁
✦┃𝟒𝟓
✦┃𝟒𝟔
✦┃𝟒𝟕
➥𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻𝚂
✦┃𝟒𝟖
✦┃𝟒𝟗
✦┃𝟓𝟎
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
✦┃𝟓𝟏
✦┃𝟓𝟐
➥𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂
✦┃𝟓𝟑
✦┃𝟓𝟒
✦┃𝟓𝟓
➥𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙿𝙷𝙰𝙱𝙴𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂

✦┃𝟏𝟖

722 19 21
By frkn_stn

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

You then sighed as you closed your laptop, there was a sudden meeting that the heads of many companies across the country must be obliged to participate.

When the online meeting was on going, they planned that they were updating some stocks and also discussed about the financial businesses.

Being an entrepreneur was difficult especially at a young age, however you were a different case after you met a certain someone or some two, the two of them completely changed your life and now, well.. let's just say, you're a living god.

It was no lie though, you completely own thousands of companies and many resources around the world.

With thousands and millions of people that was envious of your achievement and wanted to snatch them away from you but failed miserably.

However, they would not give up that easily because you were certainly a big catch as you earn money by simply breathing, I mean who wouldn't want a life like that?

Of course they wanted it too, so they would either end up crying running home or dead after so many failed attempts.

With that in thought, your head would ache as your face was about to be broadcasted nationwide at the Sports Festival.

You knew you can't get away with it due to the fact that you're currently attending the UA but.. it was still troublesome.

You sighed again, now aware of how much stress that you're getting, you pulled off your hair tie and played some games in your nintendo switch with your favorite gaming buddy, Apple pie.

You and Apple pie would rule the virtual world for your excellent gaming skills, both of you would take turns in the leaderboards in Japan.

Actually, you were more skillful than Apple pie but because of work, you can't play much.

History between you two was already long, you like playing video games, Apple pie also like playing video games and the two of you of course bonded together playing video games day and night.

You two made a silent agreement that each other's identity's will not be revealed, you first thought that Apple pie was an introverted fellow so you never came across the line.

Except when that one time that he accidently unmuted himself when you guys were just playing minecraft.

Your first reaction was to laugh out loud but you were able to stifled it, when Apple pie heard you, he quickly noticed that he unmuted the voice chat between the two of you.

And that's the reason that you found out about that Apple pie was a guy.

That was only two years ago, but it actually didn't made your relationship awkward, instead both of you decided to introduce to each other.

Kenma Kozume, that was his name, he was only 15 back then and you were 13, and that's about it.

You two only know each other's name and age, nothing more.

The both of you were more than comfortable than before when you guys would go live, only with your voice appearing.

He was not live streaming right now, it was just the two of you fighting some goblin in minecraft and mining.

Hours began to pass by and you two decided to take a break, you honestly didn't expect he would agree when you initiated it so you were taken aback.

When you bid farewell to him and reminding him that you can't play for two weeks, you also received a text from someone.

Walking garbage
Y/N, I have a favor.

You cocked a brow as you showed a smirk, you plopped yourself at your comfortable bed before replying.

You
oh?
what do I owe the pleasure
to be texted by your majesty?

Walking garbage
...
train my son.

.・。.・゜✭・

Two weeks went by in a flash, the time skipped really fast with everyone being fired up in training more than before.

The reason was that they were inspired by your speech last time, and now they wanted to show how worthy they are to be able to compete at the Sports Festival.

All of them actually remembered it, thus they trained their bodies to the max and also their minds until they collapsed, sweating profusely.

"Everyone, get yourselves ready! It's almost our time to show up!"

Iida, being the responsible one, reminded the people who were busy cooling themselves, or hyping each other in the waiting room.

"Midoriya.." a sudden silence was then followed by that call, with the boy with white and red stood in front of the green freckled lad who flinched.

"T-Todoroki-kun, yes?"

"In terms of strength, it's clear that between the two of us, I'm stronger than you." that proclamation was confirmed by the green lad, by cluelessly nodding his head.

"Don't think that All Might took a liking to you means that I'm going to back down, I'm still going to beat you."

"Uh-umm.." And with that, he started sweating.

"Woah, another declaration of war?" the lightning haired blonde mumbled while looking at the two in both amazement and confusion.

"Hey, hey.. Todoroki, we're all friends here, there's no need to be so harsh."

Kirishima, the peacemaker, started softly with his hand landing on the shoulder of the said boy. However it was swatted by him and said that he was not here to 'make friends' with an unfriendly tone.

"I-I know that I may not be as powerful as you Todoroki-kun but I d-don't know why you suddenly want to declare war on me, I m-mean it's not like I'm not confident in myself but- I'm going to do my best in this and make myself worthy in being in the Hero Department in class 1a!"

When he was saying that, he subconsciously glanced at your figure in the corner who was just casually reading a book with a cup of coffee on the other hand and pretended to be ignorant about the happenings around you.

A scoff was then heard, it was certainly came from a certain hot tempered boy who was crossing his arms watching shits going down while also raging in his mind that he thought that the second quietest boy in class was declaring war on the wrong person.

With his choice of words, everyone in the room recalled what you said last time and they also glanced quietly at you, who was still at your own little world.

With different thoughts and emotions in their minds, the matter was then dismissed as your class was being finally called up.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! MAKE. SOME. NOISEEEE! WE'RE LIVE HERE TODAY AT THE SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM! HERE YE! HERE YE FOLKS! THIS YEAR WILL MAKE YOU BREAK YOUR JAWS WITH OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCES WITH THE FIRST YEARS THAT WILL MAKE HISTORY JEALOUS!!"

The screaming was extremely loud as you silently took your earpiece and put it on, your face scrunched up.

"NOW, ARE YOU READYYYYY?!"

With that, the audience felt the excitement in their veins and also screamed and applauded.

"HERE IS THE AMAZING.. MIRACULOUS STARS WHO OVERCOME THE PREVIOUS ATTACK FROM THE VILLAINS, CLASS 1A!!"

The door being opened, your class trotted out of it to see a bright light.

"T-they're so m-many people.."

"Will our match be watched with so many people? Oh! There's the camera!"

"I think that this is being broadcasted live.."

"Yeah, it's obvious that many people would watch, this is needed so that we can be scouted."

"Man! I'm getting nervous, aren't you bro?" the grinning shark teeth boy was currently shaking with either nervousness or excitement as he turned to his side, Bakugo and Y/N standing side by side.

"Huh?! They're just getting me more into it!" the ashed blonde grinned as he lick his lips in a sinister way.

"Hmmm.. Just don't get the nervousness get to you." you just casually said, sending him a gentle smile.

"HERE IS ALSO THE TALENTED HERO COURSE, CLASS 1B WHO DIDN'T HAVE MUCH SCREEN TIME..!"

Then Kirishima look-a-like suddenly walked past you but he didn't have any malicious thought, he just send you a quick nod and a bright smile which caused you to cock a brow.

Oh?

He's getting friendlier..

"WE'RE NOT YET DONE FOLKS, HERE ALSO COMES GENERAL STUDIES WITH CLASSES C, D AND E! SUPPORT COURSE, CLASSES F, G AND H! AND FINALLY BUSINESS COURSE WITH CLASSES IN I, J AND K!!"

"AT LAST, ALL THE FIRST YEAR PARTICIPANTS ARE HERE! NOW, IT'S TIME FOR THE PLAYER PLEDGE!!"

You sighed a big relief when he finished announcing, "W-what the hell is Miss Midnight wearing?"

You glanced as the blushing red head, then stared back at the Hero who was now standing at the stage, "You're asking such a question with that face?"

Hearing that, he suddenly become a human tomato with embarrassment washing over him and rapidly covered his face.

"What do you expect from an R-rated Hero!" now, it was the class pervert suddenly exclaimed while drooling at the sight.

"Is it really okay for an R-rated Hero to be in High school?"

"Of course!"

"Everyone, quiet! The representing student who will be doing the pledge will be.. Y/N in Class 1A!"

At first, all was expecting someone in their minds and also some expecting the other, but they did not expect that the representative for the overall first year would be you.

Those who knew you, snapped their head in your direction in unison and those who did not, they just confusedly asked to their sides that why would you be the one representing.

"Wait-she's the representative? which means that-"

"Oh! yeah, meaning that she scored the highest at the entrance exam!"

"Uhuh! I heard that she scored 100 points!"

Whispers were darting everywhere, and of course everyone heard it. "What?!" you glanced at the one who was on your side,.

"You scored the highest on the entrance exam?!!" Bakugo frantically screamed in your ear.

He was about to pounce at you when Midoriya came in with his adding to the fuel to the fire remark.

"What? Kacchan, you didn't know? Y/N actually scored 55 villain points and 45 rescue points! That's why she's number 1!"

Mentioning that you're Number 1 and not him, something inside Bakugo snapped and the fury in his eyes earlier turned more hostile with him suddenly sending you a death glare, him breathing abnormally.

You smiled and looked at him with gloat evident in your eyes, "Why? Is it that surprising?" your chuckle was then turned into nothing as he was screaming curse words at you, Kirishima and Sero holding him back.

Glancing at the waiting R-rated at the stage, her staring at you with pride in her eyes, you just shook your head in helplessness.

When you walked towards the stage, the other first years cleared a path for you, sending you nods, praising eyes and bright smiles, that includes the lavender haired boy that you just sent a wink to.

Stepping into the stage, you stood at the center with Midnight, "Y/N, everyone!" she then handed you the microphone at the same time the audience applauded and cheered.

Watching her silently retreat at the side, you sighed at the microphone and said in a depressed tone, "..I clearly didn't signed up for this."

They actually didn't expect that you would say your thoughts out loud so someone from the crowd accidently snorted and it was followed by the whole arena laughing.

Through the children, parents and with some Pros chuckling at your funny behavior.

Heck, even the one who was watching in their screens laughed too, with others who were around them sending them weird looks.

"Oh My God! t-that was clearly unexpected!"

Present Mic was wheezing with tears on the corners of his eyes, it was clearly heard from the arena's speakers. Hearing that, you shot him a look and he quickly stiffened and turned off his mic, slowly wiping off his tears.

"I pledge that.." looking down below you paused, all eyes were on you now as their laughter died down.

Everyone at the arena was quiet for a second before you raised your head slightly and glanced at the crowd with a grin of pride plastered in your face.

"..That, this year's Sports Festival will warn you. Warn you about these magnificent first years standing right here, right now in front of me." proclaiming that, you spread your left palm wide and gestured to the others below the stage, btw you didn't have your coffee right now.

Everyone widen their eyes as you continued on, "What I'm going to say to you all right now will be sound quite unrealistic but I can assure you, these batch of first years will be the new guardians of our country, heck they can even go worldwide with their potentials!"

"Being in the Hero Course, General Studies, Support Course and Business Course.. I'm pretty sure that you faced hardships to be in this school, and with that you're already winners! Others didn't even got the chance to enter this school, so you better be proud of yourselves for getting this far."

You stared at them as they also stared at you with admiration in their eyes, they thought that you look so bright right now and that you would be mistaken as an angel.

"Let me remind you, being just who you are is gonna help you about being able to find who you wanted to be."

"If you wanted to be a Hero, then you can! If you wanted to be someone like you worship, of course you can! If you wanted to win, then work hard for it! Efforts will make your life more interesting, making efforts about who you wanted to be and being able to do you wanted the most, if you wanted to win then why don't you do it?" being the last sentence said in a low and magnetic voice.

You flashed them a smirk as they returned it with their own and propped their hands up high, "YEAAAAAAHHHHH!!" the audience also caught in their enthusiasm and also copied them and cheered.

"YEAAAAAAHHH!! NOW THAT'S ONE WAY TO INCREASE EVERYBODY'S MORALE!!" Present Mic was then heard as he happily screamed.

You just silently gave the microphone to Miss Midnight who flashed you a look and a wide grin, you also shot her a look before turning around to step down the stage.

Only to be greeted by some praises from the ones below, you even got your classmates to help you because you were surrounded everywhere.

"OMG Y/N! You were awesomeee!!"

"You clearly rocked it Y/N!!"

"That was marvelous, Y/N!"

"We're so proud of you, Y/N!"

"Now, Let's get started right away! This is the qualifier round, this year first round is!... AN OBSTACLE RACE!"

"All 11 classes will participate in this race and the course will be the outer circumference of this stadium! In about four kilometers!" With a pause and Midnight licked her lips with anticipation.

"There are not many rules in this, you just need to stay in the course and it did not matter what you will do!"

"Everyone! Take your places!" the tunnel, that is the starting line is now packed up, although you're a crowd control person, you still stood at the back. Casually leaning at the side of the wall, drinking your coffee with eyes closed.

"3.."

Everyone was excited as they thought about different plans, they were even hearing their own heartbeats as their heart were pounding so hard.

"2.."

You noticed their stares from time to time and also caught on to their gossips, hearing that you were now their idol, because you were so incredible earlier when giving the pledge and they also realized that you were right, they have to be proud of themselves as they get this far. Also by making efforts and working hard then they can truly win.

"1.."

Their breath hitched for a second before..

"BEGIN..!!"

.・。.・゜✭・.・゜゜・.・。.・゜✭・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 69 20
𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜, 𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝟷-𝙰 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎�...
18.5K 1K 21
-𝐁𝐊𝐃𝐊 𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥. 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢...
10.4K 186 7
𝙴𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊 (𝚗.): 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 [𝙼𝙷𝙰 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜] 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚝𝚒...
748K 25K 21
"I'm making a petition for Iida to become a stripper." ❗️DISCONTINUED ❗️ ⚠️MATURE THEMES⚠️ ||BNHA Chatfic ||Female Reader ||Slow Updates ||DO NOT c...