Destined Souls ( on hold )

By raakshiithapriya

A modern day story of Bondita Das , a gynecologist and Anirudh Roy Chaudhary , a Police officer. A reunion... More

Character sketch
Chapter 1:- Their first meet
Chapter 3 :- Apologises and Doubts
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Promo
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 :- Is she telling the truth (Part 1)
Note
chapter 14 :- Is she telling the truth (Part 2)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 :- Anirudh's emerging feelings
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
promo
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
SVUYAMVARA
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Note

Chapter 2

729 68 0
By raakshiithapriya

" I guess she is pregnant "

What ? I asked her making her furrow her brows.

Bondita's pov,

" What? " Is this even a question to ask, and that too with such an annoying look.

I just furrowed my eyebrows in return as I wasn't able to understand his question.

" How can you be so sure that she is pregnant without even checking her properly ?" , he asked me .
Doesn't he have eyes, just now I checked her na.

"Just now i checked her sir by.....

"By checking her pulse??", He asked me by cutting of me in middle .

I just nodded my head in return.

"Seriously !! by just checking her pulse you have concluded that she is pregnant, he yelled at me . "How could you be sure about it ?"

How is he expecting me to confirm this , is this a criminal case to provide evidence to prove it, huhhh!!! Shrugging of my thoughts I replied softly,
"Sir first of all I am a doctor , to be specific a gynecologist , I saw her vomiting yesterday and she has fainted now , I had also checked her pulse , she has all signs of a pregnant...."

"Oh come on , it can also be due to acidity or dehydration na?"he spoke again in between, cutting me in middle

Is he a doctor or I am a doctor ? He is so rude .
"Sir I..." , I stopped in middle as i found slight movements in her body .

"I guess she is getting her conscious back" , I murmured to my self and made her stand

"Hey what are you doing ?" , he asked me . Does he only knows to question others , this man is getting on my nerves now.

"I am taking her to my room , we cannot let her stay in this scorching heat , she needs to rest" I replied him , "Instead of standing there could you please come and help me ", I asked him

He gave slight nod and held her other shoulder and we took her to my room and made her sit on the bed.

I poured some water in a glass and made her drink it . I sat near her and asked "How are you feeling now ?"

"Better" , she replied in a feeble voice. "What happened to me ?"

"Nothing to worry , I guess you are...."

"Stop it , we aren't sure about it" , he replied once again cutting off me in middle argh!!!

I gave him a stern look gritting my teeth and was about to reply him back, that was when we heard a knock .

I bent myself to look at the door step to find Diya standing there with a brown packet in her hand.

I went and collected the packet from her with a slight smile.

I gave that packet to the lady and she gave me questioning look.

I asked her to open it . As she opened it her eyes welled up making me confuse.

"What is this ?", she asked me.

"Pregnency kit , you have to check once, I guess you are pregnant" , I replied her smiling and noticed that the man beside me was glaring at me angrily

No , I am not pregnant , she said to me chuckling sadly

I gave her a questioning look , she looked at me and replied, "I had two miscarriages in the last three years, and my doctor told me that I only have a 10% chance of getting pregnant again."I really felt sorry for her.

"Oh I am sorry , but you shouldn't lose hope , you should check once " , I told her .

She nodded her head in denial , and I tried to convince her again.

"Stop forcing her" , he yelled at me , "come lets go didi ,she is wasting our time", he said and was about make the lady stand .

"Could you please stop yelling at me and get out of the room , I need to talk to her in private , I shouted at him." When he was about reply me back , the lady interrupted and asked him to go out .He went out gritting his teeth.

"And Mrs..."

"Sandhya"

"Mrs Sandhya I would recommend you to check once" . I tried convincing her again and finnally she agreed.

She went to check and I left the room giving her privacy .

As soon as I went out, I saw that grumpy man standing there with a stern and annoyed look. I have been noticing him since the time he came here. He just had this stern look in his face and was talking to everyone in a rude manner. I doubt whether he knows how to smile or not .Huhhh!!!

"I doubt whether she is really a doctor or not " he muttered under his breath seeing me and it was audible enough for me to hear those words. I just gave him a glare and stood there quitely .

Anirudh's pov,

After sometime , we heard a loud cry from inside the room , we both panicked and rushed together and saw Sandhya di sitting in front of the bathroom and crying loudly.

I went near her and hugged her to console her .

Knowing the possibilities, I just sighed and looked furiously at the girl standing near the door step, "It's OK Didi, everything will be fine," I rubbed her back, consoling her.

"This is why I was stopping you, don't you understand if said once , why are you still standing here , how could you...... ", I kept yelling at her and she was muttering a thousands of sorries looking at the floor.

"Pls get out fro...."
"I am pregnant" , sandhya di said, causing me to pause my yelling session.

We both looked at her with a start, and she went near that girl and hugged her tightly, saying thank you, and started crying again.

As soon as she said this , colours drained from my face , I was happy for Sandhya di but at the same time I felt guilty for yelling at that girl .

"Congratulations , I am really happy for you ", she said .

She wrote some medicines and gave few advices to sandhya didi as it was a late pregnancy for her .

"Ok , then take the medicines properly and don't strain yourself . You can rest here . Take care and if you need something you can ask me ,
Bye",she said and was about to move out of the room.

I was really feeling guilty , she suddenly turned back and looked at me . I guess she is gonna scold me for yelling at her unwantedly.

"Take care of her" , she said with a smile and again started taking her steps outside.

I felt a pang in my heart as soon as she said this . If she would have scolded me , I would have felt better , but her silence and this soft side were literally drowning me in the pool of guilt.

---------------------------
How was the chapter?
What is Anirudh gonna do now?
Who is at fault ; bondita or anirudh?
----------------------------

I know this part is quite boring with unwanted dailogues , but this was needed to express their thoughts about each other on their first meet.

Hope you all like the story
Stay tuned

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 2.1K 19
Anirudh and bondita after 8 years. Bondita is back from london for her one and only sakha babu. But what will happen when she sees the hatred in Anir...
49.8K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
32.8K 1.1K 14
it's a story of bondita and Anirudh.... different from each other..but still some thread bind them..one side bondita das,a educated doctor.. lives on...
229K 11.2K 82
Story of Anirudh roy chaudhary and his wife Bondita roy chaudhary based in the town of Tulsipur in late 1920's . They were married when Bondita was...