GOLDWING (ing version)

By melwhowrites

"You know, falling in love with a person you have no intentions of falling in love with is one of the most ge... More

dedication
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
FLASHBACK. - In The Midnight Hour
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
FLASHBACK - Let The Angels Commit
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41 - Sometimes a Fantasy
FLASHBACK - Us.
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
FLASHBACK - Melodrama
FLASHBACK - iris
chapter 53
chapter 54
FLASHBACK - illicit affairs
FLASHBACK - My Little Love
chapter 55
chapter 55.5
epilogue

chapter 13

553 12 2
By melwhowrites

December 31st. The last day of the year. The last day of one of the worst years of my entire life. Finally, a cycle was ending.

After 5 days in a shelter, I decided to go back to the hotel. I had my phone out of battery for more than 4 days because I forgot the charger, so I wasn't contacting anyone at all, which may seem a little sad, but honestly, it brought me peace that I rarely have. I took a shower, put on the only clean clothes I had, and left the shelter. With the only change I had left; I took an Uber to the hotel because at that point I didn't know how to come back there on foot. After taking an elevator and going up to the sixth floor, I arrived at the aparthotel, terrified of their reaction. I opened the door, and I saw Ethan in the kitchen, Leo and Thomas on the couch, and Damiano on the balcony, smoking. And everyone looked at me in amazement.

I couldn't say a single word, I just closed the door and went to my room.

After a while of sitting on the bed watching series, I decided to go to the balcony to watch the lights, since it was almost dark. The view was completely breathtaking. I could already see some people guaranteeing the best places to watch the fireworks, the apartment balconies were full of people having fun and the Eiffel Tower was in different colors. If I could, I think I would look at that view forever. Until I smell that cigarette scent again, coming from behind.

"You'll tell me here and now why you suddenly left the hotel without telling anyone."

"I don't have to give explanations to others about where I went."

"Victoria, show me your arms, NOW," he demanded, gripping my left arm even tighter.

I felt him removing all those 4 layers of clothes that I was wearing and checking if my 2 arms were ok. And as expected, they were 'perfect', although they still have some scars.

"Do you see? I'm totally fine. Besides, why should you worry? You were upset with me for almost one week, even though I apologized so many times."

"WHY SHOULD I WORRY? Maybe because you're my best friend and the person I trust the most on the face of this world, don't you think? I spent these days waiting for a message, a call, or something minimal, but you didn't even bother to do that"

"Damiano, what did you want me to do? My phone died."

"I don't know, forget about it. And if you want to know, Giorgia didn't come because of us," he ended, immediately leaving the balcony.

No, it doesn't surprise me to hear that she didn't come because of my relationship with Damiano, cause I had already heard that in one of those discussions at the home studio. What surprised me was the fact he broke his pride to go talk with me.

It was almost 9 pm when I remembered a small detail: I still hadn't chosen the outfit I was going to wear. I took my suitcase out of the closet, and I started to look for something classic, but stylish at the same time. I found in the bottom of my suitcase a pair of new pants that I had bought at an outlet in Amsterdam, that I hadn't used yet.
It was all full of shiny sparkles, and super-wide, which I love. I also found a black bralette hanging in the closet, which looked perfect with those pants. Then, I added a pair of shoes that
I wear them rarely, but always carry them in my suitcase: a pair of black high heels with some golden details, that my stylist once recommended for a gala dinner. Then I added some golden accessories, put on heavier makeup, and left the room. Honestly, I was feeling like a goddess at that moment.

"Vic, I think you're going in the wrong direction; the fashion show is kilometers away," Leo said while preparing the table. "But seriously, you're stunning."

"Thank you, you're very handsome too! Where did the others go?"

"Thomas and Ethan are in the hallway because Thomas decided to wear a tie and forgot how to tie a tie, so Ethan is helping him. Damiano... I don't know. I think he's getting dressed, in the bathroom."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

I got to the hallway, and there they were, seeing if they could make a perfect tie. Both were well dressed, especially Thomas, who even was wearing a tie. Upon returning to the living room, I noticed how much noise my high heels were making at every step I took, but I kind of liked it because it was making me even more powerful. As I was sitting on the couch watching things on my phone, I felt the bathroom door open. I look from afar, and I saw him, Damiano. He was wearing gray pants and a gray blazer with a white button-up shirt. As upset as I was with him, I couldn't stop staring into those honey-colored eyes. After a few random conversations on the balcony and a few drinks, I was starting to feel slightly drunk. When I went to check the time, it was only 5 minutes to midnight, and Damiano, who had left the balcony 10 minutes ago, hadn't come back. As no one noticed his little 'disappearing', I went to look for him.

I whispered his name in all the rooms, and I couldn't find even a trace of him until I noticed a small noise coming from upstairs.

turn on music: Dark Paradise

As I was walking upstairs, my feet started to hurt a little because of my shoes, but I decided to ignore that pain and continue on my way. I opened the bathroom door, and there I saw him, sitting on the edge of a giant window next to the bathtub.

"Well... it seems that you can always find me, right?"

"It seems so," I sighed.

The environment was very strange. In addition to being a little upset, we were in a bathroom, a place where so many bad things had happened to us. It was in a bathroom when he discovered my addiction, when he saw me at death's door, anyway...

"Dam, are you going to continue like this?"

"Like what?"

"Upset...?"

"I'm not upset."

"Okay if you say so... I know this isn't the right time to talk about it but... why is <<we>> a problem for Giorgia?"

"She thinks that... what you and I have is... strange."

"What do you mean, by 'strange'?"

"I don't know either, I don't understand."

"She thinks it's kind of abnormal..."

"But you know what? We don't need to be normal, right?"

"Yes, I already know that. We were never normal," he said, stepping out of the window.

And it was true: my relationship with him was never normal.

I felt our bodies getting closed, our eyes complemented each other, and my curves fitted together with his body. As I put my nose to him, I felt that strong scent of alcohol. He was drunk, very drunk. Then he placed me on the top of the sink, looked back at me, and... his lips joined to mine, very gently. I tasted that cherry lipstick and felt his upper lip on my lower lip. At first, I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what that meant, because I never imagined such a thing like that could happen. As each second passed, the kiss was getting more and more intense.

"S...sorry," he said, pulling away from me a little.

I looked back at those soft lips I'd just tasted a few seconds ago, holding myself back from kissing him. But I couldn't.

"You don't need to apologize, Dami."

I felt him taking me on his lap, as he leaned me against the door and kissed my neck. Strong movements, hands squeezing my hips, and incredible control over me. I didn't know Damiano, and I never imagined knowing him like that. However, when he was about to take my top off, something interrupted us: the sound of fireworks. A new year had just begun.

For a few moments, the noise of people was louder than the noise of the fireworks. We quickly went downstairs to where Leo, Ethan, and Thomas were. At that moment, I was just thinking "What the fuck happened?"

We went back to the balcony, where everything seemed to be normal. Even though my head has been spinning for a long time from drinking, I drank even more champagne.

After a bit of partying and laughter, Leo went to his room, and we all went to sleep. I was so tired that I just took off my heels and lay down in my bed.
A few minutes later, I felt Dami sit up in bed. I even wanted to say something to him, maybe hug him, I don't know... But I was so dizzy that I fell asleep seconds later.

-

hiiii

wow, what a chapter!
what do you think about this little 'event'?

also, tysm for the 1000 readings <33

thanks for reading :)
mel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 640 22
A Damiano David fanfiction from a y/n perspective. "One day you get up to what looks like another miserable day in your life, but suddenly the univer...
4.5K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
51.8K 1.4K 41
nothing ever changes, until everything changes. måneskin fanfic damiano returns home for the first time in a year without contact, everything change...