Class President

By Scooby002

"A quick fuck helps relieve stress." He said and I look up in disgust to see his face. 'Jeon Jungkook!' "Y/n... More

Chapter 1:Cafe
Chapter 2:Dodge ball
Chapter 3: Name
Chapter 4: Introduction
Chapter 5: Punishment
Chapter 6: Bald
Chapter 7: Group project
Pity
Fake
Chapter 11: Homework
Past
Chapter 13:Fight
Chapter 14:Tickle
Chapter 15: Lie
Chapter 16: Closet
Conclusion
Number
Chapter 19: Waiter
Chapter 20: Birthday
Chapter 21: Story
Chapter 22: Spying
Chapter 23: Lotte World
Chapter 24: Sleepover
Chapter 25: Sociopath
Chapter 26: Finally
Chapter 27: Bill
Chapter 28: Distraction
29: Protection
Chapter 30: Finally over?
Chapter 31: Upset
32:. Spying
Chaper 33: Sauce
Chapter 34: Distant
Kisses
Chapter 36:Best friends
Chapter 37:Bet
Chapter 38: Instructions
Ch 39:Hesitant
CH:40 FIRST DATE

Detention

3.6K 152 10
By Scooby002

"Ahem Ahem, warning guys R-Rated scene ahead." JIMIN said grabbing our attention.

And then I look at Y/n, we were in such a great position to kiss, maybe do something further..

I slowly put her down, wanted to feel her a little more..
Couldn't they just leave when they knew the scene was R-Rated.

"Let's go now." Yuna said and we leave , Taehyung said we should go to the cafe and eat something before we go back since he was really hungry and so were we..

"Wait but before we leave, don't you think we should clean this up?" Jimin reminds us since the teachers know we were here and if they find the class in this state..
We're going to get in trouble

"All we have to do is leave the classroom without anyone noticing us, those three girls along with Minji have been given the job to clean all the classrooms and girls washroom on our floor."

"How do you know everything?" Yuna questions me.

"I just do." I shrug my shoulders and we leave.

"That's like karma hitting them back with a chalk." Tae cracked a lame joke and Yuna didn't leave this opportunity to embarrass him, she pretended to gag at his joke.

______________________________________

3 days later

We are now at Y/n's place, her house is big like really big, I mean the way she is so sweet and down to Earth not showing off one bit..

All of us were discussing some things when Y/n's mom, I suppose she is, gets us snacks.

"Kids you've been working for long just take a break."

"That's what I came here for." Taehyung said, should I remind him he was here for the project.

"Guys let's stop for a while." Y/n suggests and we all put our work aside and enjoy the snacks..

We were enjoying untill someone joined us.

"Oh look Changbin is here, come on join Y/n and her friends here, they are taking a break anyways."

He is the same guy that was in the picture with Y/n, he comes over and looks at me

"Can you move to the side, I want to sit with Y/n."

No you can just sit in the corner...

"Okay." I say as I scoot to the side away from Y/n where he took a seat.

He ruffles Y/n's hair and hugs her once he took a seat.

"Why don't you introduce your friends to me?"

"Oppa we are working on a project we can talk later, I don't want to disturb their work, we're almost done with snacks.." Yn doesn't introduce all of us for a reason, are they dating why is her mom so cool with him being so close to her.

"Right binnie let's not disturb the kids further, we have to leave now." Y/n's mom said, that nickname is too cute for him.

"I feel so sad that you won't be coming with us on this trip.." He said and Y/n explained to him about our project we had to complete over the weekend.. by then aunty leaves us to ourselves to go upstairs and as soon as she leaves Y/n moves away from him.

"Oppa I think you should leave, you're disturbing us." Y/n said, she didn't look quite happy or maybe she is just tired.

"Let's get back to work." Taehyung said, well that was unexpected untill now he wanted to take a break, regardless all of us get back to work and he leaves but makes sure to kiss Y/n's cheek before he left..

They are definitely dating..

"Y/n I want to talk to you, let's go to your room." Taehyung said...
He is now getting on my nerves firstly in the morning he sent a message saying.

'Hey guys remember we're meeting at Y/n's tomorrow..
I'll add the location ;)"

I really wanted to reply with,

'It's Y/n's home why are you reminding or sending the location stay away from her and stop acting like a creep.'

I mean Y/n could have done that it's her house that we're going to.

Then all of us decided to meet at the bus stop and go to her house together except Taehyung, he said he'll be there on his own and when we came here he welcomed us as if it was his house...

Anyways.... the project has been going well, Y/n and I have also been bonding well and it's been around fifteen minutes since Tae and Y/n left the room...

I wanted to use the washroom so I go to the next floor to look for it but I pass Y/n's room.. I heard a lot of giggling which was irritating until I heard something which made my heart drop...

"I love you Tae.."

"I do too."

Without a second thought I leave her house, I even leave my books there, I told Jimin it was urgent.

______________________________________

Y/n Pov

Next day

Jungkook didn't receive anyone's calls yesterday so I didn't try contacting him, I hope everything is fine..

"Hey! How are you doing?" I ask as soon as he takes his seat beside me.

"It's none of your business." He replies rudely.

"Why did you leave so suddenly, everyone was worried."

"You're not my girlfriend so I am not obliged to answer you." Is he kidding me it's not like I asked him a personal question for him to say that..
And I'll soon be his girlfriend what's the big deal.

"You were at my house and it's only reasonable for you to atleast inform me before you leave."

"You know what, stop pretending to care about me, why don't you ask Tae or your Oppa if their doing well."

"What does this have to do with them--"

"Listen Y/n please, I am trying my best to ignore you because I don't want to be mad..
Don't irritate me please."

After that we never spoke as in we never had a conversation, I tried approaching him a lot of time like a lot..

He is my first love I obviously have to try my best but he didn't reciprocate, no matter how much I tried..

Like the days we had sports and not all students could play he made me the standby and I barely got to play..

He didn't miss a single opportunity to get me detention and he would always be in charge which ment I could utter a word.

Tae would always be there for detention for some or the other reason but Jungkook was so strict that we wouldn't utter a word or else he made sure Tae would be sitting in the other room.

There was this time when  I had an argument with Minji, well it was more like she kept shouting at me for dropping her pencil case by mistake and Jungkook didn't say a word instead he told Minji to not argue with someone like me? I mean that's extra rude don't you think...

Fortunately the rumours about changbin has died down.

I was worried as to how I will be explaining everyone the situation but Yuna told me something making me change my mind.

"Y/n you shouldn't care about others opinion or what they think about you, you only have to explaim this to people who are important to you and if they are really worth it they will understand your situation, also don't be scared when those girls gang up against you, even if I am going to be there to pull their hair out you should still know how to handle such people...

They hate you because you're Tae's best friend and obviously they think you guys are more than that since Tae is really clingy...
Also Jungkook gives you attention so they hate you since they can't be in your place."

Well the ted talk did help a lot, I now talk to people with confidence and I am learning to deal with such people.

A disadvantage to this entire situation was that a lot of people knew my presence which resulted in me recieving a lot of confession.. whenever a guy gave me flowers in front of the entire class or the soccer field, Jungkook made sure I was the one who received detention for disturbing the learning atmosphere in school, firstly he isn't the teacher and secondly I wasn't disturbing.

Anyways I never spoke about Changbin and that picture to anyone because like Yuna said I am not answerable to everyone and I kind of used that as an excuse to reject guys who kept approaching me even if I said No.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 466 13
[Fanfiction] Armin just transferred to a new school and his only friend is Historia, that is until he meets the most popular guy Eren Jeager at schoo...
39.4K 5.3K 66
**THIS STORY WILL BE REMOVED AS OF 06/01/24 TO PURSUE SELF-PUBLISHING OPPORTUNITIES, THANK YOU ♥** **THE BRAZEN SERIES is part of the GOLDEN UNIVERSE...
58K 1.4K 56
Trevor Philips has the world at his fingertips but he's still not happy. He's lonely, tortured and a complete trainwreck. When he stumbles upon a wom...
91K 4.1K 53
an over indulgence of anything even something as pure as water can intoxicate. -Warning- Triggering scenes Self harm Drug abuse