Class President

Scooby002 által

"A quick fuck helps relieve stress." He said and I look up in disgust to see his face. 'Jeon Jungkook!' "Y/n... Több

Chapter 1:Cafe
Chapter 2:Dodge ball
Chapter 3: Name
Chapter 4: Introduction
Chapter 5: Punishment
Chapter 7: Group project
Detention
Pity
Fake
Chapter 11: Homework
Past
Chapter 13:Fight
Chapter 14:Tickle
Chapter 15: Lie
Chapter 16: Closet
Conclusion
Number
Chapter 19: Waiter
Chapter 20: Birthday
Chapter 21: Story
Chapter 22: Spying
Chapter 23: Lotte World
Chapter 24: Sleepover
Chapter 25: Sociopath
Chapter 26: Finally
Chapter 27: Bill
Chapter 28: Distraction
29: Protection
Chapter 30: Finally over?
Chapter 31: Upset
32:. Spying
Chaper 33: Sauce
Chapter 34: Distant
Kisses
Chapter 36:Best friends
Chapter 37:Bet
Chapter 38: Instructions
Ch 39:Hesitant
CH:40 FIRST DATE

Chapter 6: Bald

4.1K 159 13
Scooby002 által

"I what?" I shout, not mentally..
I really shout out loud.

"Y/n if you keep disturbing the class it's better you stand outside."

"I am sorry sir." I apologize but leave the classroom, I couldn't stand there and I am glad sir send me out.

I go outside the class, what am I supposed to think maybe Tae said something else and I misheard it maybe he said..

"Super baddy

Sugar candy..

Sober many..." I try my best to think about what he had said ,the correct word..

"Y/n?" Yuna came out of the class.

"You okay? You don't look... Okay."

"I-- Tae told me about this rumour-"

"Y/n.. it's okay we'll find a solution to it okay." Tae was now out of the class as well.

"Tae is it true who told you that, you came late didn't you, how do you know about it then." I keep questioning him hoping that it was all a joke.

"Y/n it was posted on the class group chat it was a picture of that guy back hugging you..
But we made them delete it.." Yuna explains the entire situation making me tear up.

"Listen Y/n I'll take care of it okay don't stress people forget about such things in a few days and you always have us." Tae tries consoling me the best he could but it didn't help one bit.

"How am I going to explain to everyone...." I say.

"Y/n listen to me--" Yuna was about to say something but bell rings indicating the class was over, so the three of us quickly stand straight and the teacher leaves the class glaring at us.

"The three of you, if I ever see you causing trouble you will be given detention and Y/n I think of you as a good student, don't change my opinion."

He leaves and I heave a sigh, how am I going to go back to class now?

"Y/n let's get inside before the next class starts..
Pretend nothing happened okay everything is just like before,
I'll take care of the rest."Yuna said.

We enter the class and I take my seat I keep quite the entire time.

Jungkook's Pov

Lunchtime

"Koook she is going to think you're bipolar or weird."Jimin said as we were now walking towards the principals office.

"And? Do I care." I say and he scoffs at my comment.

"She is definitely going to think you have some weird problem."

"What are you trying to say Jimin?"

"Firstly you snitch on them to the teacher and then you were trying to help her during submission--"

"You were listening to our conversation."

"Come on I sit behind you, think twice before talking dirty to her, I might judge you, maybe score you."

"We're in school Jimin."

" Oh right you're the "nerd" here..
You're also jealous here." He murmured the last part.

Y/n Pov

We were having lunch Yuna and Tae kept talking trying their best to divert my attention..

"Y/n you know Park Jimin, Jungkook's best friend?"

"Yes he sits behind me..
Jungkook talks to him during breaks and I've seen them together..why?"

"He is now a good friend of mine..Since we're on the same team...
You want me to do some match making." He asks with a grin..

"Tae, I'm not in the mood and if everyone knows I'm sure Jungkook does too, maybe that's the reason he has been rude."

"He has been rude to you? Wait till I pull his hair out!" Yuna defensive mode was turned on.

"Hey Y/n!" a group of girls join us on our table.

"How did you manage to seduce that guy he looks hot, I mean you have nothing no looks, your body isn't appealing either and I am definitely sure you're marks won't be considerered for that--" She said especially eyeing Yuna and before she could say further Yuna grabbed a fistful of that girl's hair which she pulled as she stood up..

The girl kept yelping in pain but couldn't do anything Yuna was strong she was an athlete after all.

"If you talk shit about my friend once again I'll make sure you're bald."

"Why do you always speak in between you think you can be with Taehyung by doing this-- ahhh" Yuna yanked her by her hair once again..

"Watch your mouth, I am not like you girls."

I was standing there looking at my friend
Awestruck, she was cool,
soo cool that I really felt the need to tell her to stop.

"Why are you just standing do something." He commands her group and 2 girls charged on Yuna one grabbed her hair and other slapped her..
But she couldn't Tae stopped her.

"Taehyungggg " she whined,she seems happy?

"Let's stop this okay leave Yuna and Y/n alon--"

"What is happening here?" We all turn around when we heard the familiar voice, of course it was our principal, Jungkook and Jimin were standing with him.

The girl whose hair Yuna had held tight in her hands quickly started shedding tears..

"Sir Yuna is bullying us, she has been doing this since the first day of college.." she kept weeping and I am in more of shock right now.

"I want all of you in my office right now."

So here we are now in the principals office, those three girls Tae Yuna me and for some odd reason Jungkook and Jimin are here too."

"Now tell me what lead to this kind of behaviour, no matter what it was I am not going to accept such kind of actions on the school premises."

"Like I said sir she has been bullying us and since bullying is illegal I would request you to please expel Yuna from school." I am back to my senses now and I am really really annoyed with this girl here because for some reason she is targeting Yuna and leaving me out of the picture.

"Sir she is lying, Yuna has nothing to do with any of this." I finally speak up.

"Yes sir these girls were bullying us." Tae joined the argument even though what he said didn't help much.

"Taehyung why are you siding with them, don't be scared of them, the principal will help us out." That girl is going to be dead but before the principal could say something Yuna again went ahead to charge on her but Tae quickly held her by her arm pulling her back.

"Yuna this kind of behaviour is not acceptable, you are in the principal's office." The principal reminds her.

Yuna lowers her head down in shame as she realised how the girls managed to get her in trouble.
We knew we were now doomed, how am I supposed to tell my parents that I am being expelled from school..
What if Changbin uses this against me to get married to me...

All the kind of weird thoughts clouding me when I was brought back to reality when Jungkook spoke.

"Sir Mia is lying about everything.."

All of us stand there waiting for what happens next...
If sir decides to expel me I had everything planned I would quickly get on my knees..

To beg him to let me stay what else could I do.

"I know I've been informed about the entire situation well." He said smiling at Jungkook.

"Soo..
Mia explain to me this photo that was sent using your number on you group chat."

There it was my picture with a message

'Take a look at this,
The Ugly nerd has a Sugar Daddy.'

"I--i sir, I didn't.."

"Stop playing around and answer quickly." Tae interrupts them.

"I didn't click that picture."

"But it was sent by your number."Yuna made the point

"I--"

" Listen if you tell me the truth I might reconsider your punishment but if you don't I'll know about it some other way and you'll be in trouble then, I am not going to let this situation go since it is related to a students reputation."

"Sir I did share that picture but it doesn't belong to me, Minji gave it to me, intact she is the one who wrote that message below it, I just let her use my phone number." She blurts out everything at once.

Minji that girl who asked me to stay away from Jungkook...

"And after that they came to our table and spoke rudely to me about that same thing and Yuna and Tae got involved without a reason." I quickly add because I didn't want any of us in trouble specially them because it had nothing to do with the two of them.

"Okay so now the three of you wait outside and I'll speak to you once Minji is here." The principal announces and the three of us quickly turn around to leave.

"Not you three, I mean Mia and the others."
I thought we escaped...

Once they leave the principal brings back his attention on us.

"So the three of you..
I know you're the victim but the way you handled the entire situation was not great either..
Pulling each others hair? That's not acceptable so you will be getting detention for a week after School."

"Detention? Yes sir we will surely do that and thank you for solving the entire situation for me, I was really scared." I thank him, I was soo happy both the problems were solved I won't be expelled and students wouldn't talk about these things casually now that the principal is involved.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

91K 4.1K 53
an over indulgence of anything even something as pure as water can intoxicate. -Warning- Triggering scenes Self harm Drug abuse
145K 4.4K 20
Under HEAVY revision ⚠️ (originally published in 2019) Snobby Kim Taehyung and his six other friends are at the club when Taehyung catches the one gi...
183K 8.8K 65
"...𝑦𝑒𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝐼 𝑟𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝐼 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ..." - A y/n and jk ff + tae...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...