Class President

By Scooby002

"A quick fuck helps relieve stress." He said and I look up in disgust to see his face. 'Jeon Jungkook!' "Y/n... More

Chapter 1:Cafe
Chapter 2:Dodge ball
Chapter 3: Name
Chapter 4: Introduction
Chapter 6: Bald
Chapter 7: Group project
Detention
Pity
Fake
Chapter 11: Homework
Past
Chapter 13:Fight
Chapter 14:Tickle
Chapter 15: Lie
Chapter 16: Closet
Conclusion
Number
Chapter 19: Waiter
Chapter 20: Birthday
Chapter 21: Story
Chapter 22: Spying
Chapter 23: Lotte World
Chapter 24: Sleepover
Chapter 25: Sociopath
Chapter 26: Finally
Chapter 27: Bill
Chapter 28: Distraction
29: Protection
Chapter 30: Finally over?
Chapter 31: Upset
32:. Spying
Chaper 33: Sauce
Chapter 34: Distant
Kisses
Chapter 36:Best friends
Chapter 37:Bet
Chapter 38: Instructions
Ch 39:Hesitant
CH:40 FIRST DATE

Chapter 5: Punishment

4.9K 174 59
By Scooby002

"Who is this Y/n?" Changbin, the guy who just hugged me questions me, as if I am obliged to give him answers, also at no cost could I introduce the two to each other.

"Why are you here?" I ask him getting away from his hold.

"Our parents decided to have lunch together, let's go baby.." He said now holding my hand, I wanted to get rid of his hold but I didn't want people to get suspecious.

I turn around to bid Jungkook goodbye but he had gone already, I hope he didn't misunderstand the entire situation.

A sigh escapes my mouth and I follow him, he drives us to a restaurant..

"Where is everyone?" I ask him as he takes a seat reserved under his name.

"It's just the two of us Y/n--"

"You dare to do this to me, I hate it when you lie to me and try to 'talk' to me okay so quickly drop me home."I glare at him.

"I just want to talk to you Y/n, just this once, please." He said what I exactly told him not to.

"I just said I hate it, don't you understand."

"Y/n please I promise just this once and I'll never force you ever again."

"Never again?"

He said yes and so I agreed to talk to him.

And he kept saying that he really really loved me alot, and would do anything to get back with me...

Changbin is my father's, best friend's son, he is like my father's son, he trusts him that much..

"Changbin I can never love you, I've always seen you like a brother and I can never think about you romantically, so please just drop me home or else I'll just take the subway I don't feel good." I tell him as I pretend to be sick all of a sudden, that's the only way he would let me go or else I will have to wait for another hour to hear him repeating the same words.

"Let's go then." He quickly agrees as he gives me his arm to hold I take his support since I have to pretend to be unwell...

We were leaving the place when I bumped into someone, I look up to see Jungkook??

Why does it feel like he did it on purpose.

"I am sorry, I didn't see you there." I apologize since I wasn't looking ahead either.

"Why would you, I am not someone important...
Looks like you had a great time." He said looking at me in the eye

He looks scary and intimidating.

"I--"

"Baby let's go." Changbin interrupts me as he drags me out along with him.

I turn around to take a last glimpse at Jungkook and see his hands now in fists..

"Remind me again, did I do something bad?"

______________________________________

Next day

We have a maths class, I didn't get a chance to talk to Jungkook since he came in with the teacher..
I don't know why but he was looking angry last time, when met at the restaurant.

Changbin left me at my house after that, he said he wants to talk to me again since we couldnt talk this time..

Now all I have to do is avoid him at all costs..
It's going to be difficult since our families meet every weekend, I'll have to either be unwell or tell Tae to join us..

It's almost 15 mins since the class has started...

"Sir!!
May I come in, I am sorry I missed the bus."

There comes my best friend, Mr Kim Taehyung, he manages to come to class late 5 days out of the 6 working days.

Now don't ask me why he isn't late on one single day, that's because he is absent.

Every Monday.

Also, he doesn't take the bus.

"I don't even want to bother wasting my time on you." The teacher said without even looking at him.

"That's great sir I feel the same, so can I take my seat now."

"Yes you surely can but after my class is over until then you stand at the back." Sir is getting sarcastic by the day.

Yuna and I look at each other and laugh..

"Sir please my legs hurt, I practiced soccer yesterday, please.." he keeps whining and the teacher finally let's him in.

He takes his seat and was soon as he does he calls for me.

"What is it Tae?
Do you want both of us to get punished."

"I heard Changbin came to school yesterday, don't tell me he was the 'someone' you wanted to meet."

"Are you out of your mind I wanted to meet Jungkook, and now that I remember how dare you not tell me his name was jungk--"

"Sir Y/n and Taehyung are disturbing the entire class." I look to my side to see Jungkook complaining about us to the teacher.

Jungkook?

"Y/n, Taehyung out of the class right now."

" Sir he was just asking me the page number, we won't do it again"

"Last warning."

And I turn back to look into my book.

What's up with him he is giving me a cold shoulder, I'll have to confront him. He wouldn't be mad about the name thing..
Would he?

"Also sir, you told me to remind you about the assignments." He reminds the teacher and I am glad I completed everything yesterday.

"Yes, class I want everyone to come one by one and submit your assignments."

I look into my bag, I empty all the things from it but my assignment was not in here.

I hate Changbin even more now..
He kept texting me this morning and I was so busy deleting his messages I forgot my assignment on my bed...

I look at Tae in panic to see him sitting relaxed, he knows he is standing outside already, then I look at Yuna who seems to be also relaxed.

"You didn't do your homework?" Jungkook asks.

" I forgot it at home."

"You should have said that earlier I wouldn't have reminded the teacher." He said, that's so sweet of him suddenly, but I had totally forgotten about it.

Those who haven't submitted go and stand at the back of the class.

So there we are standing at the back, it's just Tae and I since Yuna had done her assignment.

"I am 100% sure she looked it up on the internet, she is too stupid to answer those questions on her own..
And yes she is a stalker so finding these questions is a piece of cake for her." Tae keeps whispering I swear to god I have no idea how these two even sit together.

"We don't want to go out of the class Tae, keep it low."

"They are already low I am at the bottom and to be honest I didn't care until now when Yuna has a better score than I do."

"Stop it okay I am already not feeling the best today I did my homework and I am still standing here." I keep complaining.

"Atleast I am here to give you company unlike your fake friend there.." as soon as he says that I glare at him making him change the topic.

"Whatever now tell me what happened with that jerk yesterday, is he still troubling you.."

"He fooled me by saying that our families are at the restaurant and when we went there, there was no one but us.."

"That piece of shit."

"He kept repeating the same things and then I pretended to me sick and he had to drop me home, he said he'll talk to me again about this, Tae I really need to avoid him."

"It's okay Y/n I'll talk to him."

"No you cannot do that, you know how close he is to our family I don't want anything bad to happen....
How did you know about it I couldn't text you yesterday."

"About that..
Y/n... Everyone in the school is talking about it."

"What?"

"About you having a sugar daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 17K 55
"That's going to conclude our session today" "Please, come back tomorrow, miss y/n. I really enjoy your visit, especially when it's in this room alon...
183K 8.8K 65
"...𝑦𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘œπ‘€ π‘π‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘ 𝐼 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘› π‘Žπ‘€π‘Žπ‘¦ π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘š π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘–π‘Ÿπ‘™ 𝐼 π‘ π‘’π‘π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘™π‘¦ 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž..." - A y/n and jk ff + tae...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
40K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...