Marriage and other threads

By Goerks97

This story is a vampire/ werewolf au. Where reader is a werewolf and has arranged marriage with a vampire. Th... More

Prolog
The meeting
Hurt Feelings
A short conversation
The wedding
A new beginning
The grand tour
Mondays
Friends
A dinner with Werewolfs
Full moon
A meeting with the alpha
Tired
A strange feeling
Vampires and Werewolfs
A unexpected turn
The plan
No risk no fun
Home
Time to heal
Time to heal part two
The library
Old memorys
Sadness and cuddles
The door
Hanging out with friends
The fight
A sad story
Back to normal
Sweet gestures
Another plan?
The barn
Treason and bloody hands
I love you
The ex-girlfriend
A new case
A proposal
First practice
The silver book
Doppelgänger
A moment of doubt
The need to talk
The deepest trust
A nice dinner
Overthinking
In the library part one
In the library part two
Bad news
The sweet sound
Distraction
Nightmares or Visions?
Hard decisions
You are never a bother
The date
We need answers
Fear and guilt
Leave her?
The search
Hopeless
Sick
Hard times
Seperation
Brainstorming
Stress and fear
The white room
Hands
On the inside
A light in the dark
Reunited
The cathedral
Sunlight
Grief
What's next?
Hurt and comfort
Spirits
A promise
Poisoned
Hopeless
Look inside my heart
The Queen
Save you
Take me back
Back to life

The gift

252 17 47
By Goerks97

Siyeon's pov:

Her desk was overfilled with reports and papers. The cases came flying in by the hour and it was clear that every victim was either Werewolf or Vampire. The two detectives she worked with pressured her to be quick with the autopsy. She hated being under so much stress. The only thing that kept her from breaking down was her fiancee. Sua looked so happy the past few days and Siyeon was sure her proposal was the reason. They still haven't told anyone yet. It was a stressful time for everyone who was involved with the Skugga. Even Jimin, Junkook's boyfriend and fiance, noticed something was wrong. Siyeon heard a soft knock on the office door and looked up. Dark rings were under her eyes from the lack of sleep.

"Come in." She said.

The door opened and Jungkook entered.

"Hey, I need your signature for this." He said and handed her a lot of sheets.

They were discharge papers for a few of their cases. Siyeon signed all of them and was happy that the family could finally bury their loved ones.

"How are you holding up?" Jungkook asked.

"Barly." Siyeon gave him a half-hearted smile and handed the sheets back.

"I know it must be hard for you. Especially when you attend the training. You need to sleep." He replied and looked sadly at her.

"You too. I guess Jimin was not amused when you slept at the office three nights in a row." Siyeon replied.

"Yeah." Kookie smiled sadly.

"Is everything fine between the two of you?" Siyeon was concerned.

She knew that it was not easy to hide the truth from a loved one.

"Yes, it's just him asking me all the time why I don't talk about my family. I think he knows that something is off." Jungkook explained.

"It would be best If you finally tell him about your real self." Siyeon pointed out.

"It's just not the best time for it. With all the murders right now, he will think we Werewolves are monsters." Siyeon's assistant replied.

"Yes. These are hard times for Werewolves, Vampires, and humans." Siyeon agreed.

She laid her hand on Kookie's shoulder and pulled him closer. Apart from her other friends, Jungkook was her best buddy. They were together at work every day and every hour. Jungkook sometimes calls Siyeon his "workwife". 

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her and let Siyeon comfort him. Suddenly the door swung open and a stressed-looking Y/n appeared.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something." She chuckled.

"No, I was just hugging my work buddy," Siyeon explained and pulled back.

"I will leave now," Jungkook said and had a smirk on his face.

The door closed behind him and Y/n gave Siyeon a curious look.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"He has a hard time currently and I was trying to help him a little, but you walked in here like you own the place." The blonde girl replied.

"Sorry about that. I was deep in thought." Y/n apologized.

"Never mind, but why are you here in the first place? You never visited me at work." Siyeon had a curious look on her face.

"I need to talk with you," Y/n explained.

"Is it Important? I have a lot of work and I wanted to finish some of it today." Siyeon sighed.

"I wouldn't be here If it wasn't." Y/n pointed out.

Siyeon noticed the stressed look on her face and it seemed that the other girl hadn't slept much last night.

"This is serious." Siyeon thought.

"So what is it that keeps you up all night?" Siyeon asked.

Y/n sat down with a sigh and started to tell her everything that was on her mind.

Later:

Y/n's pov:

You had told Siyeon everything about the Bloodrage and the soulmate thing. The other girl had listened to you carefully and was now thinking hard about what to say.

"I didn't know about that." Siyeon finally said something.

"I was also a little taken aback when Dami told me." You replied and noticed Siyeon's frowned brows.

"If she learns how to control it, will she be able to switch it on and off by her own will? I mean that would help us a lot against the Skugga." Siyeon pointed out.

"I don't know. I may do some research about it in the ancient library." You explained.

"Good idea and what is this soulmate thing? Do you think you and her are destined to be together?" The blond girl asked.

"Dami does not doubt it and I start to believe it too." You admitted. "She is the most important person in my life. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I'm not sure if we should continue the Bloodrage training." You added after a pause.

"Well, I can't help you with that. Best you speak with your wife about it." Siyeon replied.

You nodded. It was true. You were scared that something bad could happen to Dami and you didn't want her to get in danger. In your eyes she was so fragile, but deep in your mind you knew that she was a lot stronger.

"But you can help me with something else." You said.

Siyeon's eyebrows frowned again, as she looked over to you with her brown eyes.

"I want to show Dami how much she means to me and how deep my trust is, but I have no idea how I can do that. I don't think words are enough to describe what I feel." You explained.

"Mhm. Let me think about it." The blonde girl replied and leaned back in her chair.

It took her at least five minutes before she answered.

"You have to give her something that represents your love and trust. Something she doesn't expect from you. You have to show her that you want to spend eternity with her and no matter what happens she always can trust you." Siyeon finally told you.

"And what could that be?" You wanted to know.

Your hopes got destroyed. There was not such a thing in the whole world.

"I give you a little hint," Siyeon said and pointed at her ring finger.

Suddenly it made click in your head and you knew what she was referring to.

"Rings?" You asked.

"If I remember correctly you didn't get the chance to exchange rings at your wedding because it was a forced one." The blonde girl smiled.

"You are right. That would be perfect, but it has to be a special one." You replied and already had a plan in mind.

"Good, but now I have some questions. Why did you tell me this and not Sua? She is your best friend." Siyeon asked.

"I know she is especially stressed. I didn't want to bother her. She has a lot on her plate now and I think she has no time to listen to my problems too." You explained.

"Yeah, you are right she is incredibly stressed lately," Siyeon replied.

"Please don't tell her." You begged. "Dami doesn't know I talked with you about this. She wants to keep it a secret, but I needed to talk with someone about it." You admitted and looked on the wall behind Siyeon.

"My lips are sealed." Siyeon pomised.

Much later:

Dami's pov:

Y/n left the house around 8 hours ago. Usually, she was never late and Dami hated it when she had to wait. She currently lay on the couch in the living room and stares at the ceiling. A glance at her wristwatch told her that it was past 11 pm. Her mind was filled with insecurity, especially about the Bloodrage. She wanted to talk with Y/n about it, but the other girl was still not home.

"Where are you? Please hurry." Dami thought.

She didn't want to go to sleep without talking with Y/n first. The ticking of the grandfather clock rang in her ears and she needed to get up. She nervously walked up and down in the living room.

"You better be home soon," Dami whispered and stopped in front of the window.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice Y/n's car pulling up in the gateway. A smiling Y/n was walking fast to the front door, but Dami didn't witness anything. She was like in a trance. Dami didn't even notice when Y/n walked up behind her until the other girl wrapped her arms around the Vampire girl's waist. Y/n rested her forehead against Dami's back.

"Hey." She whispered.

Dami was startled by the sudden sound of her wife's voice. She noticed the tight hug Y/n was giving her and relaxed.

"Hey," Dami whispered back.

"Sorry, I didn't want to scare you." Y/n apologized.

"It's okay. I was deep in thought." Dami admitted.

"So deep that you didn't even notice me?" Y/n chuckled.

She moved a little and laid her head on Dami's shoulder.

"Apparently yes." The Vampire girl replied. "Where were you? I was worried."

"I'm sorry, but it was important. Did you wait long?" Y/n asked back.

"What are 8 hours when you have eternity, right?" Dami chuckled.

"Sorry baby." Y/n apologized again.

She pressed a few soft kisses to Dami's neck, as her hand pulled The Vampire girl even closer.

The soft lips of her wife made her feel loved.

"I need to talk with you," Dami said.

"I was hoping you would say that. I have to tell you something too." Y/n replied.

Dami turned around in her wife's arms and pecked her lips. She grabbed Y/n's cheek with one hand and caressed the soft skin while looking deep into her eyes.

"Can we do the Bloodrage training every day? I need to get better at it." Dami explained.

Her tone was calm, but deep inside she feared Y/n's answer. She knew her wife didn't want to put her in danger. Y/n's face turned blank, as fear could be seen in her eyes.

"Uhm, I don't think that is a good idea. We don't know if it has any side effects on your body or your mental state." Y/n replied.

Dami knew it was not the whole truth. Something else bothered the Werewolf girl.

"Is that all or do you have another reason to stop training?" Dami asked.

"I didn't say I want to stop. I just don't want you to be in danger and if there will be a fight I want you to be as far away from it as possible." The other girl explained.

She had a concerned expression on her face. Dami let her thumb brush over her wife's eyebrow and gave her a soft look.

"Then what is the purpose of me learning to control it, if I'm not gonna fight?" Dami wanted to know.

She wanted to protect her wife. It was always Y/n who did the fighting and Dami wanted to protect the other girl.

"Self-defense?" Y/n chuckled.

Dami looked at her sadly.

"Look, we have a lot of good fighters among the Werewolves and I think there is no need for you to be on the battlefield. I can protect myself." Y/n added after a while.

"You may be one of the best fighters I know, but you are not invincible. You bleed like everybody else does and you can die like everyone else. I just don't want to be left alone in this world. Without you, my life would just be hollow." Dami said.

Y/n just stood there and said nothing. She was avoiding eye contact with the Vampire girl.

"Why can't you understand that I just want to protect you." Dami thought.

In her heart was a hurtful sting, when Y/n made eye contact. The tears were streaming down the Werewolf girl's face and she pulled Dami closer.

"I know you just want to help and protect me," Y/n replied, as she hugged the other girl.

"So, is that a yes? Can I come to the fight as well?" Dami asked softly.

"First you don't need my permission and second if it means so much to you, I think you should do it. You know what I think about it, but it's important to me that you decide on your own." Y/n pointed out.

Her hand caressed Damis's nape and The Vampire hugged her tighter. Y/n was not completely agreeing with it and Dami could feel it.

"But you have to master the Bloodrage first. It will give you an advantage over your enemies and I will help you with the training." Y/n whispered.

"I will give my very best." Dami smiled.

Y/n was right. It meant much to her to be at her wife's side if there ever will be a fight. She wanted to protect the other girl so badly.

"Just promise me to be careful, pandagirl," Y/n said.

"We will protect each other," The Vampire girl replied.

Y/n pulled back after a while and held Dami's hand.

"Can you wait here? I have to grab something real quick." She asked.

Dami nodded and watched her wife leave the room. She was happy that Y/n wanted to help her with the Bloodrage and even more so that she decided to let Dami do what she wanted.

Y/n's pov:

You walked back to the stairs and grabbed the small package you placed there before. It felt light in your hands as you carried it back to your wife. Meanwhile, your Dami had moved to the couch and was nervously bouncing her leg. It was unusual for her to be nervous and you thought it was charming.

"There was something on my mind lately." You admitted when you sat down beside her.

She just looked curiously at you, as you handed her the gift.

"But before you open it. I want to say something." You explained and stopped her unwrapping it.

"Okay, go on," Dami replied.

"I was thinking of how I can express my love and trust to you. I want you to know that you are the most important person to me. I can't imagine a world without you. I'm sure you remembered what I said at our first meeting." You started.

"You mean that you will hate my kind forever and me not being able to change that?" Dami asked.

You nodded and placed one hand on hers. She immediately intertwined your fingers.

"Never in my life, I was so wrong about something. I'm glad that we married each other and I'm glad you accept me the way I am. You are so supportive and caring. You are the kindest person I know and you always make sure that I feel okay. I think the words 'I love you' can't describe how much I feel for you that's why I want to give you this." You said.

Your wife had a light smile on her face.

Dami's pov:

Her chest filled with the warm love of her wife. She knew those were Y/n's feelings. They felt so warm and it was like Dami never felt so much love in her life.

"I want you to know, no matter what happens you always can count on me. I want you to be happy and I hope I can be the person that makes you happy." Y/n whispered.

Dami was close to crying because of Y/n's words. They were so touching.

"Can I open it now?" Dami asked with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah, go ahead." Y/n smiled.

Dami opened the small package with care and it appeared to be a ringbox.

"A ring?" Dami thought.

Dami opened the ring box slowly and laid eyes upon a beautiful black ring with golden highlights. It was so beautiful and made Dami's heart flutter.

"I remembered that we didn't get the chance to exchange rings at our wedding and I thought this could be a good way to express my feelings for you. With this ring, I want to say that I want to spend eternity with you. Only if you want to spend it with me too." Y/n explained.

"Oh baby, of course, I want to spend eternity with you," Dami answered.

She pulled the ring out of the box to examine it closer and it looked familiar.

"Wait, isn't that one of your rings?" Dami asked shocked.

She looked at Y/n's hands and indeed one ring was missing.

"You said it was your favorite so I had it changed. It should fit." Y/n smiled.

"You cannot give me this," The Vampire girl replied.

She knew how much Y/n's rings meant to the other girl and she also knew she would never take one of them off. The rings belonged to her wife like a fish would belong to the sea. Never had Dami seen her wife without them. The Vampire girl remembered when Y/n thought she lost one in her sleep and never gonna find it again. Y/n was so down for three days until she found it again. It was impossible for Dami to accept this gift so she grabbed her wife's hand and tried to pull the ring back on Y/n's finger.

"It is mine to give to whom I will, like my heart," Y/n whispered and grabbed the ring.

She gently pulled it on Dami's finger and kissed her knuckles after it. The look in the other girl's eyes was so full of love and adoration that Dami thought she must be dreaming. They looked at each other for a long time. Finally, Y/n leaned closer and collected Dami's lips with her own. The kiss was sweet and tender. After Dami pulled back she examined the ring again. She remembered that it was all black when Y/n wore it, but now it had some subtle gold details on it. Dami noticed that it was tiny books and flowers. Two things she loved apart from her wife.

"Do you like it?" Y/n asked.

"No, I love it." Dami pointed out.

It was almost as beautiful as her wife.

"Thank you," Dami added and hugged Y/n with so much force, that the two of them fell down.

Y/ns back hit the couch, as she smiled widely. Dami was still touched by Y/n's words and her sweet little gesture. The ring was the perfect gift and Dami was sure she never felt so happy and loved in her whole life. She dug her nose into Y/n's neck and breathed in her scent. The scent she loved so much.

"Maybe I will change another one as well, so we can have matching rings," Y/n whispered as she let her hand slide up and down Dami's back.

"You mean like actual wedding rings?" Dami asked without moving.

"Yes. I mean we are married. We should have matching rings." The Werewolf girl replied.

"I like the idea of it." Dami agreed. "But how can I ever make it up to you? I know the ring means a lot to you and you would never give it away for anyone." Dami added after a while.

"You are not just anyone. You are my pandagirl, my wife, my soulmate and I have something in mind about how you can repay me." Y/n said the last part with a chuckle, so Dami knew it was probably a joke.

"And what would that be?" She asked.

"Let's move to the bedroom and I will show you," Y/n smirked.

Meanwhile:

Y/n's oncle/ Jin's pov:

"Are we making progress?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

He was sick of hiding from the Alpha and wanted to go more offensive with their plan.

"Almost everything is set. You just need to be a little more patient and you will get your revenge." The leader of the Skugga replied.

"You mean like last time when your shapeshifter got killed by the innocent little Vampire?" Jin mocked.

"Watch your tone." Was the other one's answer. "This time she has no other choice than to sacrifice herself and with her in our hands, we can easily get Y/n to do what we want." 

"Yes and after that I can finally be the Alpha. My father only needs to transfer his powers to me." The Werewolf said.

"It's a shame that we can't kill him before that. Did you find out what the missing piece for the transfer is?" The Skugga asked and shifted a little in his seat.

"Not yet, but it is just a matter of time." Jin smiled.

"Soon I will have everything I wanted including Y/n and her wife dead as well as my father." Jin thought.

The room they sat in was dark. Jin found out that the Skugga preferred the dark like a Vampire would do. They can walk under the sun, but they don't like it. Apart from their nasty eating behavior, they were not as disgusting as Vampires. At least they didn't need to drink blood to survive.

"Good. We will get rid of the dirty wolfpack and bloodsuckers in no time." The Leader replied.

"This battle will leave none of them alive." Jin agreed.

The plan was simple. As soon as Y/n and her wife would be dead. They would depose the Alpha and force him to transfer his powers to Jin.

"But my niece has to die first." He thought.

In his eyes, his niece was the biggest threat and now that she trained the Vampires she was even a bigger one. 

"She will teach them all her fighting skills and I don't want to fight against a horde of Y/n's." Jin knew that Y/n was a serious threat when it came to fighting.

He would never win in hand-to-hand combat against her and he hated to admit that, but when this plan succeded he would never have to fight against her. An evil glow was in his eyes when he poured more bourbon into his glass.

"To a glorious future," Jin said and clinked his glass with the Skugga.

The next morning:

Dami's pov:

She was already awake and pulled the covers over Y/n's naked body. The things they did with each other last night would even make hookers blush.  Dami's fingers glided over the soft skin of Y/n's shoulder. Her wound was closed and a thick crust covered it. Soon the crust will fall off and will leave only a scar back. Dami still felt incredibly guilty whenever she saw it. The moment when she sliced her wife open always flashed before her eyes. It was horrible for her to know that Y/n suffered pain because of her. Dami let her fingers touch the crust and immediately pulled back. The guilt hit her again, but Y/n's words echoed in her mind.

"It is not your fault." She had said.

Dami still couldn't believe her. She wanted to, but she couldn't.

"I promise, I will never hurt you again," Dami whispered and leaned over her wife.

Y/n was still sleeping peacefully. The Vampire girl smiled at how cute her wife looked while sleeping. She softly touched her cheek and let her thumb brush over her skin. She noticed the ring on her finger and remembered what Y/n said last night. Every word was still in her mind.

"How do I deserve such a thoughtful and kind wife?" Dami asked herself and kissed Y/n's cheek.

Y/n mumbled something but didn't wake up. She moved a little in her sleep and grabbed Dami's arm. Her grip was tight and Dami chuckled. The Vampire girl snuggled closer to her puppy and laid her head on the other girl's shoulder. After a while, Dami detached herself from her wife and got up. She dressed herself and decided to make breakfast for Y/n. It was Saturday and Dami wanted to let Y/n sleep for a while. Dami knew Y/n didn't get much sleep lately. There was so much on the other girl's mind that she was not able to sleep. Y/n was the type of person who always overthink everything. She had said it herself. Sometimes this overthinking turned into anxiety and sometimes even panic attacks. It didn't happen for a long time that Y/n had a panic attack and Dami was glad about that. She knew how hard it could be and didn't want her wife to experience more of them.

Dami walked down to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for her wife. It didn't take her long to create a delicious meal. Suddenly Dami remembered the last time Y/n had a panic attack. It was a few weeks back in the middle of the night. There was a lot of work to be done at Y/n's office plus the constant stress caused by the Skugga didn't help. Y/n was almost breaking down. It was hard for Dami to watch her wife cry and shake in the middle of the night, while the panic in her wife's eyes intensified every second. At first, Dami didn't know what was happening. She had taken Y/n's shaking hand and noticed the cold sweat on it. Y/n's whole body was shaking and when Dami had asked what was wrong, Y/n just started to cry even more. The Vampire girl never saw her wife like this and it broke her heart.

"I will make sure she will never suffer again from her anxiety," Dami promised as she carried a tray full of food to her room.

She managed to open the door somehow and stepped in. Y/n was no longer in dreamworld and lay on her back. She was staring at the ceiling with a concerned expression.

"Hey puppy, did you sleep well?" Dami asked softly.

Y/n sat up and immediately had a smile on her face. She had pulled the duvet up to cover her naked body.

"Yes, I always sleep better when you are next to me," Y/n explained.

"Is that so? Well, I made you breakfast." Dami replied and made her way to Y/n's side.

"Breakfast in bed? What did I do to deserve that?" The Werewolf girl asked.

"I thought you could use some energy after last night plus it was thoughtful of you to give me such a precious gift. I want to make it up to you." Dami explained.

She placed the tray in front of Y/n and watched her wife grab the fork. Y/n started to eat the eggs and bacon first. Dami knew it was her favorite. She still held the duvet up to cover herself and used the other hand to eat.

"You don't have to do anything to make it up to me," Y/n said with her mouth full.

"I know this ring means a lot to you." The Vampire girl said.

Y/n looked at Dami for a moment and smiled. She had finished the eggs and bacon and was now eating the pancakes. 

"You mean a lot more to me than these rings and I wanted to give you something almost as precious as you are." Y/n pointed out and offered Dami a forkful of pancake.

Dami gladly accepted the offering and tasted the delicious food. Her gaze wandered to Y/n's neck. It was covered with hickeys as well as her collarbone.

"Looks like I marked you last night." Dami chuckled.

She let her fingers brush over the bruised skin of Y/n's collarbone.

"I'm sure I left some marks as well," Y/n smirked. 

Y/n fed her some more pancakes and brushed through Dami's hair afterward.

"Do you want to train later?" Y/n suddenly asked, while sharing more food with her wife.

"I wanted to talk with you about that because I have an idea," Dami replied.

"I'm thrilled to hear it." Y/n smiled.

She reached out with her hand and brushed a few crumbs away from Dami's face. Her touch was so soft and gentle. 

"I want you to be in your wolf form," Dami whispered after Y/n had pulled her hand back.

Y/n frowned her brows and was thinking hard.

"You know that it will be a lot harder for you when I'm in my wolf form plus you don't know how strong I am," Y/n explained.

Dami knew she would say something like that. Y/n didn't want to hurt her.

"Listen I need to learn how to fight against Werewolves," Dami said.

Y/n had finished her meal and was now looking concerned.

"I know, but can that wait until you master the Bloodrage?" She asked.

"No." Dami simply replied.

"If it is your wish. I will do anything to help you." Y/n replied after some hesitation.

Dami was surprised that Y/n was giving in so fast. She put the tray away and leaned closer to her wife. The following kiss was sweet and tender. The Vampire girl pulled away but stayed close to her wife. Y/n laid her hand on Dami's cheek and her looks said more than a thousand words.

"I love you too." Dami smiled.

"I didn't say anything." Y/n chuckled.

"Yes, you did. You said it in here." Dami said and pointed to her own heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 17.3K 196
Vampires versus hunters. That's the classic thing. Coexistence between these two would be deemed impossible. But what if they had a common goal? What...
68.1K 4.3K 43
Lee Siyeon is an assassin, trained in the art of murdering and part of a company run by Dami. And she desperately wants to move up the hierarchy and...
3K 230 32
Damixreader au. It will be mafia themed. Enemies to lovers. The reader is a mafia underboss and Dami an assassin. Someday they met in a bar- TRIGGERW...
32.2K 705 17
Where your dreams come true...🌙☁️🫶 ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ Started: Aug 29, 2022 Completed: Note: Requests are open! Feel free to message...