Warped

By PixelatedConquest

Sakura Haruno died because she was supposed to die. She no longer had to deal with the crazy things in her wo... More

Fate
New Strings
Quirks
Un-Destined
Interrogation
U.A.
Nezu
Modeling
Fame
First Day
General Ed.
Hitoshi
Afternoon
Robber
NHC
Interview
Day Out
Chakra
Shinobi
The Operation
USJ
Nomu
Questioning
Other View
Class 1-A
Premonition
Revelations
Intelligence
Letters
Doubts
Festival
Calvary Battles
Todoroki
Hospital
Ingenium
Thankful
Congrats
Fans
Him
Gran Torino
Dead Eyes
The Boss
Curing
Practicing
Mr. CEO
Trains
Hero Killer
Somewhat Serious
Friends
Last Words
Lunch
Goddess
Final Test
Combat Closed
Behind Scenes
Second Interview
Kiss
Exams
Study Date
Camp
The Beast's Forest
Reasons
Forgotten Memory
Courage
The Day
L.O.V.
Exchange
Dabi
The Moment
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
Extra #1: Wormhole
Extra #2: Konoha
Extra #3: The Academy
Extra #4: Flowers
Extra #5: Future Plans
Extra #6: Identity
Extra #7: Discovered
Extra #8: To Face Reality
Part #9: Through Death We Did Part

Part #10: Goodbyes

2.6K 127 44
By PixelatedConquest

     Once Kaminari and Hitoshi joined, they agreed that it would be best to work together to find a way to return to their world. On the other hand, Sakura could finally gather the courage to reveal herself to all her friends and family.

     She took off her chakra seal, allowing people to sense her chakra. Her chakra, which was so distinct, easily revealed her identity. She met with her friends tearfully and explained her situation. Many were downtrodden that she would have to leave but understood. She had a life in this other world, one that she couldn't give up so easily. Hearing about the plan about creating a connection to both worlds, their spirits were lifted. It could be possible that Sakura could return again.

     Ino especially was angry, even hitting her on the shoulder- though she didn't put all her force into it. Maybe she was also angry at herself for not recognizing her longtime friend.

    "You-you!" Ino scowled, feeling her forehead throb with fury.

    Sakura could only smile sheepishly and joke, "Well... I couldn't exactly make you have a heart attack. That would be against my standards as an Iryonin."

     "It doesn't make me feel any better that you were hiding it from me!" she roared, holding her by the collar and shaking her.

      Her husband Sai put a hand on her shoulder. With that, Ino's emotions exponentially calmed down. Sakura couldn't help but smile when she saw that Ino was in good hands.

     "Welcome back, Forehead, " she grumbled, pulling Sakura into a tight hug.

     "It's good to be back."

     While walking around, greeting those she knew before, Sakura felt a familiar chakra signature approaching rapidly. She caught the person's fist, putting equally as much chakra into her hand to equalize the force.

    "You brat," Tsunade scowled, "Did you really think you could drop by and not tell anyone?"

     She still looked as young as ever. Even after all this time, she looked as though she was Sakura's age. Sakura could tell that she was being sized up by the way her teacher was glaring at her. Her expression froze when she saw the diamond on her forehead.

     "I see that you've been practicing still..." 

     Her anger seemed to have dropped, probably from the mere surprise of her accomplishing that feat. It possibly could have been from the idea of chakra existing in another world as well.

     "I didn't slack off just because I went to another world," Sakura replied with slight pride, "It's good to see you too, Shishou."

     "Don't think I'll let you off just because you still trained," she warned.

    "I didn't expect to... Mmn, why don't I introduce you to my two adorable children. They're also learning medical ninjutsu..."

    "I don't see why not..."

     She hid her winning smile, already knowing that she would be distracted by the kids. 

     Sakura realized, after conversing with so many of her old friends, that she shouldn't have been worried about telling them in the first place. They were warm and welcoming, and the first time, Sakura could feel that she was truly loved by them. Although she thought that everything was fate, which proved itself wrong, their feelings were true.

     The most nerve-wracking thing was when she had her whole family approach the Haruno household. The house looked overall the same but with a good amount of upkeep. The gate looked like it had been painted recently and the nameplate had been replaced.

     Her kids looked around with curiosity, obviously intrigued by the home that their mother grew up in. Not to mention, they would finally be able to meet their biological maternal grandparents.

     Kaminari placed a hand on her shoulder, giving her a small smile of support. Taking in a deep breath, she knocked on the door. With each passing second, Sakura could hear her heart beating in her ears.

     She heard a jingle behind the door, a familiar sound of the chain lock being taken out. When the door opened, she saw the older face of Mebuki Haruno. She had more wrinkles than before and a thinner build. Her orange hair was growing dull but her green eyes were still as bright as ever.

     "Hi... Mom, " she stuttered, not knowing what exactly to say. Sakura had no idea if they knew that she was living in another world.

      The next few seconds were followed by silence as Mebuki stared in shock. Sakura stiffened, feeling awkward for just showing up at her parent's front door after being pronounced dead.

     Mebuki then threw her arms around her, her eyes watering, "My baby girl! I am so sorry that you suffered so much. I failed as a parent."

     "Mom... it isn't your fault, " Sakura said, shaking her head, "I was just too afraid."

     Grey-pink hair appeared from behind her mother. Emerald eyes met, staring at each other like they were a mirror. She was met with a bone-crushing hug. It was the three of them, all reunited with a single hug. "My daughter. Welcome Home."

     "Mmn, I am glad to be back, " she whispered hoarsely, burying her head in the comfort of her parents.

      After more seconds, they pulled apart and her parents finally noticed everyone else.

     Clearing her throat, Sakura introduced them, "This is your son-in-law Denki Kaminari and your grandchildren Himari and Kei."

     She pushed forward her two children who were blatantly staring at their grandparents.

     Kei snapped out of his stupor first. "Hi, I'm Kei."

     "And I'm Himari!" his sister exclaimed with a wide grin.

     Kaminari then gave a small wave, "I uh- I'm her husband, yeah. I am... Denki Kaminari!"

     He was a nervous wreck as he fidgeted with his hands and broke out in a cold sweat. Sakura then took his hands and met his eyes. "Honey, just be yourself."

      "But I never asked for permission from them, and then I decided to marry you, and they've never met me before, and this is my first impression, and I just messed up-"

      "Breathe, " she hummed, rubbing his back in comforting circles, "We never thought that we would be able to meet them. You're not at fault."

      He calmed down somewhat but was still tense. When Kizashi held out his hand for a handshake, Denki struggled to meet his harsh gaze. On the other hand, Mebuki openly hugged him and cooed over her little grandchildren.

      They were led inside the house with more comfortable accommodations. They settled on the couch, and Mebuki instantly went to make some tea.

      Kizashi then spoke to Kaminari for the first time, "How did you meet my daughter?"

      Sakura paused and laughed sheepishly. However, she didn't answer, knowing that her father would want the answer from her husband's mouth instead.

     "W-well, " he said, "She started a modeling career in our other world, and I became a huge fan.  She then attended the same school as me, and when she got injured, I went to give her flowers... Somehow that led us to have a fake relationship, which then turned into an actual relationship. Was it before or after the er- incident?"

     Sakura pondered it for a couple of moments, "... Before but I can't say exactly when."

     "Then we got married, kids, and now we're here, " Kaminari finished.

     Mebuki, who was handing out drinks, remarked, "That is complicated... but what do you mean by fake relationship and incident?"

     "I may have coerced him to become my fake boyfriend as a publicity stunt, " she answered tentatively.

     "You did what?" Her mother glared at her angrily, which Sakura admitted she did deserve.

     Brushing over that, Sakura then added, "In that world, people do have powers. There are heroes and villains, to say the least. We attended a hero school and the villains launched an attack... I wanted to prevent the things I saw in the future and almost died. Kaminari ended up saving me."

     The atmosphere grew quiet, probably because Sakura could have died again.

     "But we're here and you have two beautiful grandkids."

    Her mother didn't hesitate to smack her in the head. "Don't you dare try to change the topic. You-"

     Mebuki paused, her throat gulping harshly while she clenched her fists, "... You could have died again."

     "I'm sorry."

     Her mother's expression softened as she felt her anger dissipating. She couldn't stay angry at her daughter for long.

     "We're trying to find a way to build a bridge between the two worlds, " Sakura continued while patting Kei's head, "that way we'll be able to return again."

     "But... it might not be possible, " Kizashi spoke his thoughts aloud.

    Hesitantly, Sakura answered, "Correct. We haven't had much time to research but we are close to finding a way to return. Both worlds pass time at the same rate so we must return soon. People must have already noticed our absence. Still, we're researching it as fast as we can."

    "Even if we have our selfish wishes of having you all come back, please don't risk your lives for this."

     She went up to her father and knelt down, grasping his hands. "Don't worry. I will find a safe way. I value my family."

     Mebuki then spoke up with a tone of sharp disapproval, "Well, what are you doing sitting around here? Scram and get researching."

     Although she said that harshly, her body language betrayed her. She stared off to the side while hugging one of her arms to where her knuckles turned white. Mebuki was gnawing at her lip and unwilling to face them so her forlorn facial expression wasn't revealed.

     "Bye, father, mother, " Sakura said while bowing deeply, "I promise to see you again."

     "Me too!" Kei and Himari blurted right afterward. They definitely wanted to know about their grandparents and hear stories of their past just like how Sakura told them about hers.

     "It was n-nice to meet you, Mother-in-Law," Kaminari said as he lurched into a bow, "Father-in-Law."

     "Call me Mebuki, " Sakura's mother stated with a hint of affection in her eyes. She then turned to Kizashi and furiously barked, "You, say something to your daughter before she goes!"

     He slowly got up, walking sort of clumsily as that came with age. He walked up to Kaminari and looked him dead in the eyes. "... Take care of my daughter."

     "I will, sir!"

     Kizashi then turned to his daughter and grandkids. He tried to kneel down, which Sakura helped him with. He then patted the children on their heads with a poignant smile. "You two try to stay out of trouble and help your mother as best as you can, you hear?"

    They nodded with a glimmer of determination in their eyes. They would never let something happen to their mother on their watch.

     Again, Sakura helped him back up. She had seen the cane in the corner when they were sitting on the couch and presumed that it was her father's. The only reason why he wasn't using it was to look strong and make her less worried. He had always been like that when she was younger. Maybe she inherited the desire to shoulder everything from him.

     "Dad," Sakura said with a pause, looking at him right in his familiar eyes. These were the eyes that were filled with worry when she scraped her knee from a fall. These were the eyes that were filled with fury when he found out she was bullied. These were the eyes that were filled with pride when she graduated from the Academy. These were the eyes that were filled with happiness on her every birthday. Although her Mother was never as expressive positive-wise, their souls spoke together through him.

     Looking back on it all, she could feel every bit of love from them. She was no marionette, and neither was anything they felt fake. All of the love she had ever received was real.

    He reached up silently with the tears that he had been holding back overflowing. His eyes were filled with anguish, joy, melancholy, bitterness, and tenderness. His hand touched her face tentatively, as though she'd disappear with just a single brush of skin, like a phantom.

     Sakura grabbed his hesitant hand and tilted her face so it would press against her cheek. She could feel his tremors as he tried to keep himself together, even if he could feel the endless tears on his face.

    "My little girl, my treasure," he said with a hoarse voice, "Look how much you've grown. You were only a teenager then..."

     He looked down to hide his emotions. To pretend to be strong like she always did. She had grown up all without his guidance. She had kids, married, and lived a successful life. But her parents had been absent from all of it. He wasn't the one to walk her down the aisle. He wasn't there for her birthdays or the kids' birthdays. He couldn't protect her. All of the things he should have done were suddenly snatched away from him and could never be returned.

     "Dad," Sakura repeated again in a soft tone, continuing once she saw him look at her, "I will be back. I promise. There was never a time that I forgot about you guys, and I won't after this. I may have another life, but you'll always be my dad."

    She looked to Mebuki and added, "Mom, you'll always be my mom."

     "Be safe," Kizashi whispered, "Don't be reckless... for our sake."

     "Mmn, I promise."

     Kizashi pulled her into a tight embrace and reluctantly pulled away after a few seconds. "Find a way."

     Sakura smiled confidently. "I will."

    They returned to the Hokage tower where intensive research was laid out before them. There were stacks of calculations and possible combinations of jutsus. Every so often, Kurama would add his own suggestions. 

    It took multiple days and even Sakura- who had no regard for her health when she first arrived in her second world- was feeling exhausted.

    They couldn't just create something that could be accessed by the wrong people. In a way, this was a very idealistic pipe dream. No matter the calculations, she couldn't just make something that malicious people could have access to. Essentially, she had to create her own special technique.

    It would also have to be able to transport multiple people so the technique would only have to spread minimally... Sakura was starting the rise of the Haruno/Kaminari specialty. This skill would be passed down in her family for generations to come.

     Like the Sage technique, Sakura had to connect herself to pure chakra. However, she didn't just absorb it, but become a part of the flow itself. Thanks to her acute chakra control, it wasn't hard for her. This control was her only solace in a world where she felt underpowered. This was her chance to truly prove herself. Still, it was overwhelming. Her body, soul, everything felt as though it was dissolving in the sheer power. In this space, she could see worlds connecting with one another. Some had stronger sources of chakra, others weaker, but she was able to view all of them. 

    The chakra's color couldn't exactly be described, but it felt warm and guiding. Sakura felt comforted by the feeling but knew that this was also a downfall: she couldn't stay there. 

    She approached her second world, the world of quirks, villains, and heroes, and touched it. Slowly, her being was absorbed and in a flash of light she was standing outside of her home. Sakura keeled over, feeling her stomach turn from the forces that brought her back. After recovering, she checked her body for any abnormalities. There were none.

     Sakura, who didn't have a tailed beast stuck in her or an exact Kekkai Genkai achieved the ability to jump worlds. Her lie to Naomasa now wasn't a lie anymore. She truly became a world jumper. This ability took a lot of her, but now she could keep her promises.

    She closed her eyes and relaxed, once more returning to Konohagakure. Sakura appeared back in the Hokage tower. She had a thin layer of sweat on her forehead and her skin was more ghostly than before.

    "I... I did it," she said with a sigh of relief, feeling her muscles untense.

     Kaminari grabbed her to support her and everyone else in the room- her two kids, Sarada, Naruto, Hitoshi, Tsunade, Kakashi, and Shikamaru- looked at her worriedly.

    "Just fatigue," Sakura reassured them, "It's not every day that someone travels a universe span of chakra."

     She sat down on a chair and was quickly given a glass of water. Sakura pursed her lips while thinking about the technique.

    "Mom, we can go home, right...?" Himari asked while looking up at her.

    Sakura placed her hand on Himari's head. "Mmn, we can go home... and come back here when we want. Just give me a bit, and I'll be able to have use all go home."

    Looking at her family and Hitoshi, she then informed with serious eyes, "I'll be acting as a fine tuner for everyone, that way we'll all be able to make it. As long as you don't resist my chakra or get lost, we'll all be fine."

     "What's the risk?" Hitoshi asked, stepping forward.

    "Low-risk. As long as we keep holding our hands, we should be fine. The current of chakra is not strong."

     Naruto then had a sad smile on his face, "So, I guess this is where we part... Until next time?"

     Sakura smiled. "Mmn, until next time."

    Just as she was about to transport everyone back, there was a knock at the door. 

    Without even a response, the door opened and in walked a much older Sasuke Uchiha. The mood in the room instantly changed from melancholic to awkward. 

    She laughed nervously, "Kids, this is-"

    "The bastard!" Himari blurted, pointing her finger directly at Sasuke. 

    People were trying to hold back their laughter at Himari's loud declaration. She was fuming at him, and then she hugged Sarada. "I can have you adopted into my family. Your mom can still be your mom, but we're replacing your dad. My dad is better, and that's saying a lot."

    Sakura was in-between agreeing with her child and scolding her. "Himari, we can't just adopt other people's kids, no matter how absent the father is from their life."

    "... But Mom!" she whined, "At least we won't emotionally neglect her! Sarada, say 'yes!'"

    Sarada looked out of it as this was the first time meeting her father, yet all of this was happening.

    Hitoshi knelt down next to Himari. "No matter how bad your father is, would you want to replace him?"

    "... No, " she grumbled in defeat.

    Sasuke, who was just standing there taking in everything, looked at Sakura. "How did you get back?"

    "Straight to the point as always," Sakura sighed, "Dropped in from the sky. Literally."

    "Hn. Are you leaving now?"

    "Was just about to."

    "Are you coming back?"

    "Mmn."

    "Do you want to talk when you get back...?"

    Sakura began to laugh, "This is about the letter, isn't it? Don't worry about it. I do hold a petty grudge against you, but it's all in fun... However."

    She walked right up to him and jabbed him right in the stomach. "You should at least have a relationship with your kid! She how old and has only met her father today!? This is borderline abandonment! Your poor wife!"

    Continuing to nag him, she walked to Sarada and firmly grabbed her shoulder. "Do you know what your daughter has accomplished?"

     Sasuke looked away, possibly from shame or having his pride stomped on. Hopefully both.

    "You can't even answer. She's the top of her class. She is adept at learned and has already started to pick up Medical Ninjutsu. Sarada is a prodigy. Just because you didn't have your father to support you, doesn't mean you should deprive Sarada of that."

    He gave her an angry glare but couldn't say anything against her words.

    "You didn't meet her once. What's she supposed to think? 'Does he love me? Does he even want me? Do I mean anything to him?' You're a great ninja, Sasuke, but you're a terrible father."

    Sakura took a deep breath and sighed, "I went too far today, but what I said is the truth. You can redeem yourself to the nations all you want, but if you're gone for too long, can you redeem the relationship with your daughter? ...Next time we see each other, you better not disappoint me."

    He stood there and although he didn't speak, his eyes were showing reflection and understanding. That was enough for Sakura to know that things between the father-daughter duo would be different from there on.

    Sakura sighed, feeling the burdens from all of these years finally lifted from her shoulders. Everything she regretted in the past was now settled... She was lucky to have that chance. 

    Taking a deep breath, she grabbed the hands of the family she created. Nothing was holding Sakura back as she guided her chakra to help them return. She would say she was going home, but things were different now.

     Sakura never had just one home. She had two. No, it was the family she found.

     And together they made her complete.

(A/N: ANDDDDDD FINAL FINAL CHAPTER IS FINALLY HERE <3 After not updating for a while because of stress and procrastination, the end is here! I'm sorry for SUCH a long wait. Here is some extra info for you guys:

- Himari and Sarada later become a couple and get married- They both live in Konohagakure after they settle down

- Kei becomes a Pro-Hero while being an entrepreneur of a multi-billion dollar corporation (with Sterling as his mentor)

- Sterling- yeah, he still rich and hot and never got out of his dilf era. RIP him being married to the person he was engaged with. (honestly was tempted to make him the ml but that would've basically made the plot like a Chinese novel).

- Hitoshi remained single for the rest of his life and retired as an owner of a cat cafe in his late years. He somehow became filthy rich but no one knew how.

- After receiving a career-ending injury, Kaminari retired and became a doting house husband. EXCEPT of course Sakura healed him and he helped her once in a while with her undercover duties.

- And Sakura? Well, she stopped her modeling career once she was pregnant with her third and final child. She continued her underground work until she was in her late fourties, only coming out of retirement when desperately needed. Otherwise, she was helping her kids, working on cures for quirk related diseases, and doting on her husband.

- Hisao is the third and final child. He's a straight menace to society and aims to follow in his mother's footsteps. He later becomes her successor.

Thank you guys so much for sticking through on this long, long ride! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH <3 

- PixelatedConquest)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 33K 42
๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฒ BOOK 1 ใ€ŽI'm tired of seeing a world full of itself. Why can't you understand that there's no black or white?ใ€ Sakura never thought she wou...
628K 22.6K 22
Nezuko thought it was over for her; sunlight began to touch her, burning and peeling off her delicate skin. She thought that was it. She's going to d...
341K 10.2K 33
A young girl name Haruno Sakura survived from the fourth shinobi world war. She loses so much hope and all she could ever think that her life will fo...
84K 2.7K 30
โž๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐กโž ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ- ๐Ÿน/๐Ÿท๐Ÿท/๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š- 5/28/2021 ๐’๐„๐๐’๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€.เณƒเฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ...