RZEJ - KLAUS MIKAELSON

By mikaelsxnwhorr

"I would rather go in and talk than stand outside in the cold rain." ꧁༺࿅ིཽ• -- •❈•... More

RZEJ
AESTHETIC
EPIGRAPH
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
O N E : KING OF MY HEART
T W O : BROKEN HEARTS
T H R E E : BROKEN PROMISES
F O U R : AREA CODE
S I X : I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE
S E V E N: REMISSION AND RELAPSE
E I G H T: HEAD ABOVE WATER
N I N E: IT WAS IN ME
T E N: THE BAD MAN
E L E V E N: THE ORIGINAL FAMILY
T W E L V E: IT'S ABOUT TIME
T H I R T E E N: FRAGILE GLASS
F O U R T E E N: MICAH UNDERWOOD
F I F T E E N: THE INGREDIENTS OF A GODSENT
S I X T E E N: EMPATHY
S E V E N T E E N: DANTE NO1-50
E I G H T E E N: THE HOME OF THE GODSENTS
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘
N I N E T E E N: RED FOR ENEMY

F I V E : TELL ME IT'S OVER

623 32 5
By mikaelsxnwhorr

Rzej stared at the 3D map laid out on the desk of the war room. A room he's vowed to never enter. Yet, due to unforeseen events. It's required.

The large brown oak desk perched in the center of the Great War room. The map governed tridents of trees and rivers and realm aligned in various regions. Little men stood on certain positions, as lights blinked around the 3D map. Those lights were every supernatural in Anecnei universe.

It was a place for safety after his mother was imprisoned. So many species. So many people moved from the Blackthorne megaverse to Anecnei. Like little tendrils of moving body. Lights flickered from one sentient location to another, trekking till a stop.

"Could you draw what you saw when you summoned him?" Rzej tore a glance at Klaus. The hybrid nodded, taking a sit on the high chair beside Rzej.

"So. What's the plan?" Astra's chewing gum let out a pop that had Gisela wince. The former demon lord patted her friends shoulders, cringing. "Sorry."

Klaus placed the paper he picked up a little while ago. He drew every detail from the curve of the moutains to how heavy the snow was, to the water filling the entire ground. Even when he noticed, how soaked his shoes were when he opened his eyes. He got the details of Maalefi'Caerys face. His unyielding beauty that took the hybrids breath away.

"I cannot believe you left him," He muttered to Rzej. "He's out of your bloody league."

Rzej rolled his eyes, kissing Klaus on his head, all while stroking the hybrids ego. "Are you happy I left him for you?" He rose a cheeky brow at Klaus.

Thunder clashed in Klaus's heart. Though the thought of it all was breathtaking. Maalefi'Caerys was the son of The Dark Universe. He's powerful and breathtaking. Klaus would be lying if he didn't admit Maalefi'Caerys was one of the most beautiful beings he has ever encountered. "Well, from how he spoke of me. . . at least a version of me from his universe. They're together." Klaus paused when a thought entered his mind. "How likely is it that he'll sense if we entered the mind of his Klaus?"

Flickering lights siphoning from the sun lit on Rowena's beautiful face. Brightening her blue eyes. It turned silver, then crystal and for a moment it looked like the rarest glass.

She pressed her fingers together, moving from her spot where she perched on the window still. She stared down and down and down from the tower, wondering how long would it be until she went splat.

"We'll have three minutes tops before THAT KLAUS learns he's not in his own body," She sucked in the lavender apple breeze of the war room. Rzej loved the air fresheners. "Why do you ask?"

"I want to carve out a weakness. I need something to help make a bargain." Klaus placed the completed drawing on the map.

"Then we have three minutes." Rzej picked the drawing with a shuddering breath.

----

Gisela made some kind of tea Klaus decided he did not like the taste of it before he slipped back into the chair. Rzej chained him up with the strongest chains he could find. While Astra injected a paralysing drug in his system. Just in case, she said.

"Three minutes," Rowena's crystal eyes gleamed when the sun cast another blessing on her. Such profound beauty. "Becareful."

Klaus gave her his sweetest smile. "I will, beautiful."

Her cheeks heated and she smiled back, pressing a timer on her hands. 2:59

2:58

2:57

2:56

Slow and slow, reality drawled away from Klaus, sucking him into a tunnel of light and thunder. So deep that Astra and Gisela's chants became distant roars in the wind.

With a snap, he opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings first.

Sitting on a queen size bed in a large bedroom painted blue on the ceiling which he found odd. The hybrid glanced to his left to the open balcony where lounge grey couch and table sat underneath an umbrella to stop the rain.

Two minutes.

Klaus stared forward, an open tall golden double doors with a wooden wolves head as the handle. With a staggering breath, he walked until that familiar voice stopped him.

"Nik, I need your help,"

Klaus turned, drinking the sight of Maalefi'Caerys dressed so casual, so homely. He glanced at the demom heads foot. His barefoot. The demon head gave a sweet smile. "Where are you going?" Klaus stammered out.

Maalefi'Caerys glanced at him from where he stood before a tall large mirror hung on an empty wall. "The baby shower," He turned to Klaus. "Baby, did giving birth take out your last braincell?"

"Giving birth?" He shook his head, placing his hands on his temple. "I have terrible pains."

A kiss of a bitter tongue. Maalefi'Caerys strolled to Klaus and placed his hands on his forehead. The hybrid shivered, staring at the casual outfit. The grey sweater and light trousers tucking the sweater. "My sweet hybrid baby," Maalefi'Caerys looked deep in Klaus's eyes. "Let's go take some fresher before the kids disturb you."

"Kids?"

From the balcony door, sweet breeze hurled at him, almost staggering him back. "Nikaelson, what is wrong with you?" Maalefi'Caerys lead Klaus out of the bedroom, trailing down long spiral stairs. He was lead to an empty hallway with flowers in large vase.

"I feel exhausted." Klaus checked the clock on the wall when they reached another set of double doors.

1:20 left

"Of course," Maalefi'Caerys leads Klaus to a pool room where the hybrid took a sit on a chair by the empty clear pool. "Sleep is vital for a creature of your habit," Maalefi'Caerys smiled. "Isn't it. . . Niklaus."

Klaus nodded, catching on, but keeping the play was more vital. "I'll feel better after resting. Besides," A sly smile. "Don't you have revenge to settle?"

Maalefi'Caerys smiled, leaning on the chair he sat. "It's more fun to hear them shit their pants at every interval, I think I'll sleep for a few days."

Harsh breeze cut his skin like razor sharp steel, tearing his blood. He glanced at The Demon Head. So calm. No worry. "How does it feel to be the apex predator?" Klaus bit his lips, watching the silent curve of Maalefi'Caerys' lips.

"That's the thing, I don't try to be the predator. I was born as the apex predator. My entire family are apex predators and my enemies are trinkets to collect," Maalefi'Caerys caressed Klaus's cheeks. "You should wake now. I had a lovely chat."

With a gasp, Klaus opens his eyes to his own body once again and shivered. "He knew." Klaus glanced at them.

Silence beat his ears. When he raised his head, the chain was broken and Rowena was the first he saw. Unconscious by his foot. Astra had her heart ripped and Rzej was unconsciously chained to the map desk

"What happened?" Klaus rose to his feet.

"THAT KLAUS IS NOT A HYBRID." Astra yelled the minute she woke up.

"What?" Klaus furrowed his brows.

A soft groan had him whirling to Rowena who slowly sat up. "Yes, he's a celestial hybrid." Her soft voice echoed.

"That means, he's a god." Astra cracked her neck, wincing at the pain.

Klaus stalked to Rzej, caressing his cheeks. "Jedrzej,"  His body jerked when Astra poked him. "Jedrzej." This time, Klaus shook his mate. "Jedrzej. . ."His voice cracked, breaking every vow of silence he ever gave. The tight squeeze of his heart already began burning when the seraph remained unmoving.

"Oh NO," Gisela whispered from where she sat by the lamp next to the door. She rose to her feet, walking to her brother who remained unmoving.

Bloody words burned on Rzej's forehead, drawing their attention. Shuddering breath left their ghosty lips as they stared. It said three words. A message from The Demon Head. This was only the beginning.

"I AM COMING."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.1K 5K 58
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...
18.4K 1.6K 38
Mikael Volkov was certain he knew what his type was in guys. But after transferring to a new high school and getting on that first bus, he was blown...
41.3K 1.4K 36
Nathaniel Black has been abused and heartbroken all his life. He was born to be a witch with the ability to siphon magic from anything magical. His f...
864 40 5
MAY NOT FOLLOW THE EXACT EVENTS OF THE SERIES!!! I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE STORYLINE OR CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY OC!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS, BLOOD, GORE, SEX...