RZEJ - KLAUS MIKAELSON

By mikaelsxnwhorr

"I would rather go in and talk than stand outside in the cold rain." ꧁༺࿅ིཽ• -- •❈•... More

RZEJ
AESTHETIC
EPIGRAPH
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑
O N E : KING OF MY HEART
T H R E E : BROKEN PROMISES
F O U R : AREA CODE
F I V E : TELL ME IT'S OVER
S I X : I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE
S E V E N: REMISSION AND RELAPSE
E I G H T: HEAD ABOVE WATER
N I N E: IT WAS IN ME
T E N: THE BAD MAN
E L E V E N: THE ORIGINAL FAMILY
T W E L V E: IT'S ABOUT TIME
T H I R T E E N: FRAGILE GLASS
F O U R T E E N: MICAH UNDERWOOD
F I F T E E N: THE INGREDIENTS OF A GODSENT
S I X T E E N: EMPATHY
S E V E N T E E N: DANTE NO1-50
E I G H T E E N: THE HOME OF THE GODSENTS
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘
N I N E T E E N: RED FOR ENEMY

T W O : BROKEN HEARTS

1.2K 48 17
By mikaelsxnwhorr

Don't forget to Vote and comment💬

Thanks to the mate bond Rzej has been so unwilling to accept. It took several hours before he found Klaus's location. Often the shallow words in his head screamed at him to move forward. Take out that threat thats been so unwilling. So deep in his heart, purging whatever future he envisioned with Klaus.

So, when he found Klaus staying at the popular ROWE Hotel belonging to Astra. The building was old with a dome towering architecture. Rzej stared at the round edges and rough layout of the insignia. ROWE. WE MAKE YOU HAPPY.

More like supernaturals who dwelled on the humans for feeding. Usually whatever flowed their boat.

Crossing on the boat of the river underground to gain entry into the hotel often received awe. However, Rowe drowned anyone who entered without payment or invitation. Figuratively and literally.

The crone pushed the row boat towards the lobby. She grunted and cracked her fingers until a loud CRACK echoed through the air.

"How long?" Rzej tapped his fingers along the lip of the small boat.

"A second." Indeed. She reached the lobby in a second. Rzej didn't waste time jumping off the boat. He paid the crone potions he knew she needed. Medicines she claimed were for her children.

Anyone who came into the lower lobby saw stacks of boats lined with passengers as they would on the sea. Tall glass windows open at every crevice for fresh air. At the entrance was a double golden doors with an activation pad hooked to the handle.

When Rzej finally found Klaus's room. He knocked. Again and again until the hybrid decided to answer. "I got you flowers." Rzej pushed lilies to Klaus's chest. A white envelope resting between the flock of yellow and white lilies.

"Chocolate would have been better." Klaus opened the door for Rzej, giving him entry into his hotel room. Luxurious hotel room, courtesy of Astra fucking Lowe. The it demon everyone wanted. Everyone except Rzej.

"I did get chocolate, but then I got hungry and I ate it." Rzej glanced at the suitcase still packed by the corner of the room. "You should stay with me." He sprawled out.

Klaus snorted, wading through the flowers. He puffed them in the empty vase on the glass table. "I don't need you snoring."

The seraph snorted, fidgeting with his fingers. "I'm sorry for my words." Rzej sucked a breath. "It's time I tell you why."

As if bells rung in Klaus's ears, he turned, slowly. "What?"

With a gesture to the blue saffron couch before the small round glass table with spiders for a leg. Classic Astra. Rzej took a sit first, then Klaus sat next to him. "I suppose I should start from the beginning." Rzej breathed in the rain and apple scent of Klaus, as though he always danced under the rain. It leaves the context open. Did Rzej summon it?

Klaus rubbed his palms on his thighs, opening his heart to whatever would leap from Rzej's mouth. "I should hope you did not fall for someone else."

"No," Rzej chuckled. A glint of love in his eyes. Deep profound love that broke him. "There is a man, my first husband," He watched  Klaus's brows twist in resemblance to the frown on his face. "His name is Maalefi'Caerys Mar'Liris."

In a instant, Klaus shifted from Rzej. "That's the son of Maaelefi'Caerus Mar. The Dark Universe. Your son is going to train there." Klaus snarled.

Something tugged in Rzej's heart. "I know. Let me finnish the story."

Klaus nodded, sitting back down.

"I fell in love with him. We were young. But I soon learned he wasn't my mate, so I left him when I found out who you were. Who my mate was. It made sense, why my bond with him was so fractured. A low volume. But then, we would reunite again and I used him because of his power. So I could Imprison my mother. Fear coiled through me when I knew that he would soon learn who you were. So I locked him in a quint little world where no one could go in or out,"

A nod of attention.

"By the time he broke free, after his other mates rescued him. As revenge. To pay for what I did to him, he took Gisela and he tortured her. When he got bored after she slipped who you were. He told Richard Belcouth. One of his monstrous and ruthless mate who decided my sister hadn't suffered enough." Rzej's voice quaked at the memory. They played over and over and over again in his head. Every time he went to bed, he faced the horrors his sister endured.

A loving hand held his and Rzej kissed Klaus's hands before he continued. "I broke Maalefi'Caerys and he decided to break me. And oh, he did. He turned me into a monster. But you see, it was my fault."

Klaus kissed Rzej's cheek, listening with shuddering breath. "Richard's children played with her like a toy. They were children. One of them, her name is Bliss. She's the devil. Psychotic and liked people as toys. They almost made her vegetable. So as revenge, I destroyed a world owned by Maalefi'Caerys. It was full of innocent terrestrials. When I got my sister back. She was so broken. So weak. But that wasn't all. When he learned my mate wasn't born yet. That an oracle told me about you. Showed you to me and what our future would look like. She said we would have many children and I would not have any with Maalefi'Caerys. My use for him became. . . stale."

Klaus nodded as the kettle whistled. "What did he do next?"

"He cursed me to never love unless I lose my heart. And there is only one way to break his curse," Rzej wrapped his fingers around the nape of Klaus's wrist. "I will have to kill you."

"What?" As if someone twisted Baba Tunde's blade in his gut. Twisted it deeper and deeper like the deep sea, floating down and down. "Kill me?"

A weak nod.

"But I figured, if I don't give all my all, I can get away with it. I could have that future. An. . . And we get what—" Rzej's jaw ached before he could carry on.

That blade twisted, rippling his skin as it sank, deeper into the sea. "Do you even love me? Or was this all a game to you? You pretended to love me all this while."

"I do love you."

Klaus stood up. "That's what the curse is, Jedrzej. You cannot love until its broken. Maybe you're as daft with old age. I can see why he hated you."

"He's not done with me, you know. He's not done with you." Rzej shook a frantic head. "I thought to stay close. Stay close to you, but you don't get it. He's been waiting."

Deep terror pooled within Klaus, tearing a world before him. A world where desire and fear collided. A world where he had that happy life with Rzej. "What do you mean he's been waiting?"

A tower of pain collapsing on Rzej weighed on his lungs, holding every air he sucked. He jugged down a big gulp of air, like a thirst he couldn't quench. "For this moment. For you. He never forgets. He's the most petty man. Evil and vengeful," Rzej sucks another breath of air, taking a sit on he couch again. "He wants to end my bloodline. It's our sworn promise."

"So, I am in danger?"

A nod.

"Wonderful. I defeated one evil, now another is on his way." Klaus chirped.

"Whatever evil you face, it's nothing compared to his wrath. Maalefi'Caerys is coming and he won't stop until we're all erased and he will erase us." Rzej held Klaus hands. "That's why I need your forgivenes."

"You're already giving up?" Klaus spat, pulling away from Rzej. "The Jedrzej I fell in love with wipes stains like Maalefi'Caerys off the earth. He takes what he wants without question."

"We can't defeat him."

Klaus walked to the ringing kettle to make tea. "I won't go down without a fight. So, tell me now. Do you want me or do you want to be a little pussy?"

A knowing smile dredge on Jedrzej's face. For the first time in a million years. "There is the matter of that curse."

Klaus hummed. "Then, lets break it. Find a way to break it. But first," He takes two mugs of boiling tea to the saffron blue couch. "We need a plan of attack. We need allies."

"In other to get Allies, we need to convince everyone in this Numenforsaken universe that their doom is near." Rzej sipped his tea, dipping his head down. He cast a glow on his lover.

That twisted grin creased on Klaus's lips. "That's more like it."

"So, am I forgiven?"

"One day."

—-

Hello my Rzej dumplings. Another chapter of the rewrite. I hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884 40 5
MAY NOT FOLLOW THE EXACT EVENTS OF THE SERIES!!! I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE STORYLINE OR CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY OC!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS, BLOOD, GORE, SEX...
73.2K 1K 20
What if Klaus Mikaelson had another daughter but from a different women 2 years after Hope was born. What if Klaus started abusing her for 5 years st...
195K 14.4K 140
Kaden Chauvet awakes in the same cold room that he remembers, seeing the reflection of pale viridescent eyes that scream curses at his mind. This is...
94.8K 5.1K 59
☆ 𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗦 : what if the child was a teenager/YA throughout the show duration and not at season 5? After...